[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

25+

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 19

File: 25+.png (58KB, 445x293px) Image search: [Google]
25+.png
58KB, 445x293px
Fuck lads, what ever happened to that zest for life i had when i was 19? shit's gone and it's consumed by dread. I however do enjoy the small things of life like a small peach and a good rest more than ever though. Time seems more precious when I'm with my parents because i know their time is limited now more than ever. When i was 19, i couldn't comprehend them being gone,now I'm coming to terms with the inevitable. it's going to suck to come home and have something inserting to say but no one to tell it too.
>>
File: wat ww.jpg (42KB, 604x450px) Image search: [Google]
wat ww.jpg
42KB, 604x450px
25. Will be 26 in December. Have intense ergophobia and I'm behind everyone.

I hate my life.
>>
>>39134919

I was sort of similar in a way but handled in differently. When I was in my late teens I remember being an edgy faget who basically hated everything and would get frustrated over every little thing. That carried on for a few years into uni bu at some point (around about when I started working) I stopped giving a fuck about quite literally everything. It felt like a weight was off my shoulders and it means I don't really think about anything in too much depth anymore. The result is that I'm content more or less all the time which is nice. These days I go to work, come home, chill out and that's it, and I want to live my life like that every single day. And the best thing is that I can without any problems.

Feels good man.
>>
>>39134919
Just turned 26 yesterday. Coming to realize that all the things I thought I'd aren't going to happen
>>
>>39135041

Welcome to your quarter life crisis.
>>
>>39134919
28yo here,
NEET from 20 to 26 yo. I've spent half of this year of paychecks for been helpful to mom who supported my lifestyle for all those years. the other half is in bank.
Since i was a neet for all those years i've no clue of how spend my money. all my free time goes for books that i read at the library and anime that i download from the net.
>>
>>39135482
Vanguard mutual funds. Every month. Look up compounding interest.

Thank me later
>>
>>39134919
I never left my house between 16-27. Don't fuck up like I did, I thought I was so ugly everyone would be disgusted by me (I got bullied as a kid)

Random women tell me I'm good looking quite often now, I'm 29. They are almost always older than me though, younger women aren't as blunt but give signals.

I spent all those years locking myself away.

And now I'm about to go to jail for probably 4 years some time in the next 8 months.

Perfect.
>>
>>39134919
I'm 19

where is that zest for life you speak of? I never had it

Even as a kid I thought life was boring and shit
>>
>>39134919
Find a good, honest vocation anon.
>>
>>39136367

older women do not have the same taste in men as younger women do, they find guys attractive that they would never in their prime.
>>
File: 49er pepe5.png (245KB, 535x549px) Image search: [Google]
49er pepe5.png
245KB, 535x549px
>>39136367
>And now I'm about to go to jail for probably 4 years some time in the next 8 months.
story time my nigga
>>
File: sad tragic mariah carey.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
sad tragic mariah carey.gif
1MB, 500x281px
Jesus. Don't remind me of this, OP.
I have a legit fear of living without my parents. I want their support for the rest of my life.
And I don't even mean housing. I mean their input. Just talking to them.
It's something I'll have to overcome soon if I want to keep my sanity while they get sick.

Fuck.
>>
File: 1502601764655.png (256KB, 464x404px) Image search: [Google]
1502601764655.png
256KB, 464x404px
26, unemployed living at home. im fag, ugly and a khv. there is no hope for me, im slowly working up the courage to kill myself in the coming year. see all these normies with jobs and friends and gfs and im here pointlessly applying to jobs. please if there is a God, kill me in my sleep tonight, be merciful.
>>
File: 1502078737282.png (98KB, 505x379px) Image search: [Google]
1502078737282.png
98KB, 505x379px
>>39134919
Today is my birthday, 25 years. And I can't fucking sleep because all those thoughts are so active now. Shit.
>>
File: lain in literal hell.gif (1024KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
lain in literal hell.gif
1024KB, 500x354px
>tfw don't have enough booze to get drunk
i'm filthy as fuck i don't want to have to shower and leave my house

my car's been broken for 3 months and i can't walk back carrying fucking liquor through a school zone like some creep

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>39136778
Nah, they just don't give a fuck anymore and say what they mean.

>>39136833
>story time my nigga

Got caught with a meat cleaver and machete on my way to go kill someone. Was drunk and had taken a bunch of Valium. Also caught with several hundred Valium in my possession.

I'm in the UK, they have minimum sentencing knives now. I'm on a curfew 7am to 7pm, have a tag and am not allow near the city center.

Lawyer says it could take 12 months until I'm sentenced. Obviously that's if I don't break bail conditions or get arrested again, then they'll remand me till the trial.

Reason is taking so long is the mental health shit, you know, not leaving my house, I was seeing mental health nurse in my house on a weekly basis most of those years. I also told them I was addicted to Valium and don't remember anything, how/why I had the knives.

So lawyer is trying to play the mental health angle, which is delaying the trial, luckily while I was in my house all those years I was lifting 5 days a week, even ran a couple of steroid cycles, while I'm waiting for the trail I've been in one of the best boxing gyms in the country 5 days a week, 3 hours a day.
>>
>>39136909
>parents get sick and doctors start sending you bills
>parents die and you're left with their mortgage
>forced to take care of your shitty teenage siblings who blame you for everything
i know what you mean. my future will be shit, i might just take my own money and run once things go south here
>>
File: 56789.jpg (17KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
56789.jpg
17KB, 400x400px
Has anyone else made it only to have everything snatched away?

>from the ages of 22-26 had a pretty nice job working in an office
>had no friends of course but made a nice money, and managed to live in my own apartment with my own stuff
>then I got myself fired
>it was a mistake but I got accused of sexually harassing a woman
>didn't sexually harass her in my opinion. all I did was sneak in the office on Christmas day and put a sauce of milk on my desk, empty, and a rudolph costume on her desk, then made the joke when we returned to work that she drank up my milk over christmas
>got in trouble for trespassing as well
>lost the job
>since then I have been unable to get another one
>I am good at saving so now I am 29, and only in 4 months do I have to move back home
>my life has fallen apart however
>had to sell all my stuff so all I have now is a computer, several bags of beans, a series of shoes I stole from a shoe bank and use as a mattress, and some cooking pans and cutlery for food
>haven't been outside in 1 year
>the walls smell like my shit because sometimes I smear shit on the walls out of depression
>still a virgin of course
>my parents are very angry that I am moving back
>tell me I am allowed only 50kg of personal belongings
>they will weight it every week, if it exceeds they will make me homeless
>tfw had to throw out 40kg of beans last week because of this

I had it all
>>
>>39137545
>>tell me I am allowed only 50kg of personal belongings
You have to tell me what race are you and is this common? never heard of any culture that does this
>>
>>39137599
>what race are you
Army ant
>>
turned 25 2 months ago had the bottom of my life, coudln't sleep, but was tired, had thoughts in my head thought it explode, it didn't stop, had pain in complete body, especially in head and back. was afraid to go out, had big anexities world was just grey, got also an tinnitus which is driving me crazy and hard intestinal problems. It is a little bit better but the life is still empty.
neet from 22-25 graduated college with 22, went back to family, which is total cancer and made me depressive, father alcoholic, mother steals, sister steals, and i tried to help everybody but was verbally abused all the time. one of my biggest failures in life. short said, the long story about my abusive family could fill books.

>>39137065
Happy Birthday Anon.
Hope you feel a little bit better than i did at my 25.
>>
File: 1482801292625.jpg (26KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1482801292625.jpg
26KB, 480x480px
>>39134919
26, will turn 27 in about six months.
I have high-functioning autism, so life's been pretty shit. Can't bring myself to get a job because I'm paranoid of people I don't know and can't drive.

I just play vidya, smoke weed, watch anime, and tend to a garden space my dad let's me grow things in in our backyard.
At least my mom and dad are really cool, dad even buys me weed. They're okay with me not working, and just tell to do occasional housework and they'll buy me cigs, food, and clothes. They even pay for Netflix and the occassion PS4 game that I want.

I know it sounds selfish, but I can't help but to wonder what's going to happen to me after they pass on (God forbid). I just keep hoping I'll die before they do. I'm worthless in the great scheme of things.
>>
>>39134919
Yeah, I'm having a quarter life crisis too. All the things I imagined for myself when I was 18/19 and absolutely none of them came true. I was in better shape back then, had friends and constantly talked to girls. Now I'm 25, looking for a decent paying job and have nothing going for my life. I'm honestly thinking of saying fuck it and start traveling. I really don't want to waste the rest of my 20s living like this.
>>
>>39137545
>sometimes I smear shit on the walls out of depression

That doesn't make much sense
>>
File: 1501906327977.jpg (24KB, 444x332px) Image search: [Google]
1501906327977.jpg
24KB, 444x332px
>you finished high school more than 5 years ago

fug
>>
>>39137150
dont have a backpack?
>>
>>39134919
mate i havent had a zest for life since i was 15. it's been a looooooooong time since then
>>
Fuck, guys. Getting over a hang over is so much more rough now.
>>
>almost all the people I graduated HS with are getting married and have started their careers
>I just finished college
I try not to think about it, but when I inevitably do it hits me like a truck. Where the fuck did all that time go? I remember being 20 and looking forward to the future, now I'd do anything to go back.
>>
File: 1479995574222.jpg (38KB, 610x614px) Image search: [Google]
1479995574222.jpg
38KB, 610x614px
>>39139761
pretty much the same position and line of thinking only I turn 27 in 9 months

They don't really have enough money to afford me any luxuries besides food / shelter / basic house supplies though but my moms smokes and she'll buy me a pack once a week. I worry just as much about my parents aging and eventual declining health as I do with what will become of me when they can no longer help me get by.

I wish I could just be whisked away and put into a position where I have a job and enough money to support myself living in some rinky dink hobbit hole. I don't think my personality of way of life lends itself to living with random housemates too well
>>
>>39139761
>be me
>work in retail
>store has a high-functioning autist hired
>comes in every tuesday for 4 hours
>literally can't work more because it bothers the hell out of him
>keeps his head down, works hard, never disrespectul to anyone
>does everything he has the time to do and leaves unnoticed

I like that guy a lot. He's a beast. He gets more work done than most people do in 6 hours. He also is taken care of by his family.
>>
when i was 19 i already started getting nostalgic for my youth LOL

started listening to music that focused on age and feeling "lost"
>>
>>39136367
> tfw realizing men hit their prime a bit later than women
> tfw childhood bullying ain't shit
> tfw you carried on the bullying internally long after graduation
> tfw could have become something by instead moping
>>
>Finally starting to feel a little bit better and have a little bit more energy
>Have to euthanize my cat
Life just can't be good, can it?
>>
I wish I would die in my sleep. I'd go to sleep like normal and never realize I didn't wake up.
>>
>Co-worker dies
>Didn't really know her that well so whatever
>They bring in a grief councilor who walks around all day and talks to the employees
>She comes up to me. I tell her I didn't know the person that well
>She says I can still feel sad, it might trigger memories of past losses, it's unhealthy to bottle up emotions, etc, etc.
Literally F U C K O F F
Why is it so hard for normies to understand that not everyone gets overly emotional?
>>
>>39141180
Oh yeah. My legs always ache after I've been drinking, it sucks.
>>
>>39134919
I cry every day and every night jjst thinking about my parents dying. I can't shake the idea and it's driving me crazy. I wish i hadn't become the piece of shit I am now. Completely hopeless, I think I'll never get a job and eventually my gf will leave me because everyday I become more Isolated and cynical.
I just hope I die soon and not having to endure the horrible life of a person completely surpassed by everyone aroubd me.
>>
>>39136379
Wait a few years, kiddo. Either you find out what we're talking about, or you come out just fine, which is what I actually hope for you instead of enduring years of True social anxiety, paranoia, solitude, addiction, etc.
>>
>>39134919
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xz41dsx1yWA
I can barely listen to this album, it's great but it always makes me shed a single tear.
>>
>>39141379
That double nigger only has to work 4 hours a week? I'm a high functioning autist and have to work 4 days a week 10 hour shifts and want to blow my fucking brains out everyday. There's also an autistic girl at my work who only works 4 hours for 3 days a week and I'd kill just for that opportunity. Life as an actual autistic forced to work is pure hell.
>>
>>39137545
>>haven't been outside in 1 year
>>the walls smell like my shit because sometimes I smear shit on the walls out of depression

Let it out, anon! You're making art!
>>
File: nutty proffesor.png (328KB, 360x490px) Image search: [Google]
nutty proffesor.png
328KB, 360x490px
>>39139761
what are you growing anon? I'm growing all kinds of shit right now and I must start my winter veggies NOW or else i won't get a good crop by December.

my peppers are doing well, right after i mulched them they started growing big time
>>
>>39134919
>Be me, 20
>have a gf, still fuck around with other girls
>have "friends"
>all I do is go to classes, average
>smoke weed and drink a lot
>think everything will solve itself
>fast forward two years
>friends betrayed me, talk shit behind my back
>girl steals an SD card, everybody backing her
>"gee get over it anon, you wanted to roll with us"
>still with my loyal gf, but everything's changed
>fast forward 3 years
>almost Isolated; few friends are drug addicts or. Complete losers
>avoid everyone at all costs
>my parents support me, but still want me to get a job
>friends travel a lot, have jobs, money
>I only play vidyasand watch cartoons
, >gf depressed, in the same situation as me
>feels that i have dragged her with me to the cliff
>only comfort i get is from cigarettes and alcohol
>see trash bin, my father's been coughing blood
>please, don't leave me dad.
>>
>>39137150
Dress like a hobo and sneak out when it's dark outside so you won't be recognized
>>
File: Doublemint1.jpg (84KB, 700x375px) Image search: [Google]
Doublemint1.jpg
84KB, 700x375px
>>39136940
>im fag, ugly and a khv
get your ass on grindr my dude
>>
>>39137150
>i can't walk back carrying fucking liquor through a school zone like some creep
why not?
>>
>>39136273
No good if im dead by 30
>>
File: 1500103283939.gif (1MB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
1500103283939.gif
1MB, 300x200px
>27 khv
>unemployed; 2 years neet gap

at this point I'd say I'm not even existing properly as a human being anymore.
>>
File: 1502947352269.jpg (37KB, 480x432px) Image search: [Google]
1502947352269.jpg
37KB, 480x432px
I just turned 18 can i have some life advice from you old-fags?
>>
>>39143899
Figure out what you want to do with your life quickly. You won't listen to me. I wouldn't have when I was 18. I would think I had all the time in the world. Make more friends. Go to parties even if you hate them. Do things besides sit at your computer all day and all night.
>>
File: coffiepepe3.png (49KB, 416x366px) Image search: [Google]
coffiepepe3.png
49KB, 416x366px
>>39143969
>Do things besides sit at your computer all day and all night
(not him, however as a 27 hkv,hiki)and to add to this just get a job now nigga. Don't wait, you probably know what you need to do. when you are our age you become content.
>>
>>39143969 thanks anon, i used to party but not anymore because im a /fit/ fag and i have a decent plan for what im gonna do after highschool well i guess im going to make more friends and leave this site cause i dont wanna be like these fucking losers when i get older
>>
>>39143899
This.
>>39143969
Don't fall for the follow your dreams meme. Just find something to do and start doing it. I swear to you that by age 22-23 you'll be satisfied at least because of you did Something with your time. Try not to smoke a lot of weed and crack. Don't trust people but also don't distance yourself too much.
>>
>>39134919

>be 26
>started working in grocery store 2 weeks ago doing produce
>now today and tomorrow they have me in cashier training to pull me from produce when there is a rush
>want to die even more now that I have to interact more closely with customers than I do in produce
>still no degree, bad at school, no real job training, just this minimum wage selfless bullshit
>thoughts of suicide are becoming more intense day by day
>>
>>39144153 thats my mindset
>>
File: 1475278992773.jpg (121KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1475278992773.jpg
121KB, 1280x720px
>>39135041
same here. 26 and just don't see the point in life anymore. it gets harder and harder everyday trying to avoid the blackpill. I want to do so much with myself but I'm not realistic in my own abilities. I'm gonna skip work tomorrow because it's bullshit and instead try to sort myself out

>>39137229
>Got caught with a meat cleaver and machete on my way to go kill someone
there's gotta be more to this story... but I get that you might not be able to say.
>>
>>39144314

Can I skip work with you anon? I am doing cashier training and not technically on the schedule. I wonder if I should just not show up
>>
>>39136778

I think everyone gets to a certain age and values different things
>>
>>39143194

you shit on your own life you idiot
>>
>>39144360
Definitely. I'm sure you can figure out how to work a cash register on your own. But only if you do something productive instead. Don't waste the day.
>>
File: keynes2.jpg (35KB, 250x300px) Image search: [Google]
keynes2.jpg
35KB, 250x300px
>>39137545
>didn't sexually harass her in my opinion. all I did was sneak in the office on Christmas day and put a sauce of milk on my desk, empty, and a rudolph costume on her desk, then made the joke when we returned to work that she drank up my milk over christmas
That shit's too funny, anon. Too bad the roastie had no sense of humour.
>>
26 and been NEET for years. Got a job interview next Tuesday at my old university to work in their cafeteria. I really hope I get it.
>>
>tfw you barely remember anything from your childhood at all

I used to be able to remember every year, big events from them, and my teacher in school every year. All gone now. Well, not gone. But I can't access them. Memories don't just "disappear", but rather, you don't know how to access them/trigger them.
>>
>>39134972
I'm like you but 31. I suggest you get your shit together soon. Each year after 25 you haven't done something is double the pain you feel now each year.
>>
>>39137229
>benzos

Say no more my dude
>>
33, NEET for the past 7 years with no end in sight but I'm happy with it. Just enjoying the little things in life.
>>
>>39146880
Are you a virgin too? THIS IS ORIGINAL
>>
>>39146934
No, I'm blessed with fairly good looks and I'm not fat, I also developped infinite confidence so I have been semi-successful with women.
>>
I have more zest for life now at 25 than I did at 19.

I gave up smoking, drinking, drugs, masturbation and porn. I asked God and Jesus Christ to come into my life and make me clean and renew my soul.

It's never too late to change Anons, never, especially with God's help.
>>
>>39134919
What's this "zest for life" nonsense you speak of. Life was never good.
>>
I still can't outgrow the feeling of dread that comes to me with the realization that millions of millions of people are destined to live utterly shitty, suffering fulfilled lives.

At least is a good motivation.
>>
>>39142035
Now imagine having easily offended leftist coworkers and that happens.
>>
>all these people who are talking about not being able to get jobs
>I cant get half decent temps
You dont understand the level of shit you are competing with, if you cant even beat them you may as well off yourselves.
>>
>28 next month
>Have a good job considering I didn't go to collage or learn a trade
>Get temp promotions in organization which bring a bit more stability/income/experience
>Gone from only ever kissing to losing my virginity this year with one woman
>Apparently really good at oral/fingering
>Still live at home
Hearing a woman moan your name in ecstasy is pretty fucking dope.
>>
>>39145615
I tend to see most of my childhood and teenage years as unhappy events.
>>
I can't stop thinking about work. I've been losing sleep because of it. I know it's unhealthy, but I just want to go back to work.

...and I never thought I could ever feel this way. What happened?
>>
My only goal is a fun job and some friends.
>>
I'm working at an oil refinery as the standby rescue team. I occasionally run gas tests and other small jobs, but most of the time I sit in a small room and read books/shitpost on r9k and /biz/ and check my crypto investments and practice drawing in my sketchbook. 12-16 hour days. Made $900 last wek tho, which is nice. I struggle with boredom and fatigue. Work with construction worker dudes. I want to go meet girls sometime, but I have little time to spend on that, and even If I found the time, I'm sabotaged by my own fear of rejection. Shit. Gotta go change out an eye wash station.
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.