[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Tinder evil?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_1121.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1121.png
1MB, 750x1334px
Is Tinder evil?
>>
>>39133042
idk but life would probably be even worse than it is now if kids had had stuff like tinder when i was in middle school
>>
>>39133042
>tfw approaching 24 myself but still look and behave like a child
>tfw my peers all look like veritable grown-ups
I'm going to end my life sooner than later.
>>
>>39133081
I'm 27 and people still guess that I'm 21. Oh well. I'd rather look young than be a balding, fat, wrinkly old person.

Bitch looks 35. Loves the tequila a little too much I guess.
>>
>>39133042
yes it is
>cant find matches
>when you do they respond with one word answers
u give up on women
>>
>>39133042
Tinder isn't evil, but this hutch probably is.
The people who say "Don't hate the player, hate the game" are usually the bad players ruining the game for everyone else.
>>
>>39133081
I'm 34 and a manchild, no fucks given.
>>
>>39133042
No. It's a good resource for dating and casual sex
>>
>>39133152
I'm 26 and people think I'm 30. The other day I went to buy cigarettes and the guy behind the counter jokingly asked for my ID. I didn't get the joke so I pulled it out and said, "I'm 26". The guy responded with, "You're 26? Man, why do you look so old?"

I gave him a look, he apologized and gave me the cigarettes. Fuck, man. I only have some grey hair on my head because everyone in my family has their hair go grey early. My dad had mostly grey hair by the time he was 45. I don't mind it, but I don't like the fact that people assume I'm old.
>>
It's given me much frustration.
But it also gets me laid once in a while, so worth it imo.
>>
>>39133393
Maybe cut back on the cigarettes, man.
>>
>>39133393
I'm over 30 and most people think I'm 25 or not even. Stop smoking man.
>>
>>39133372
I don't understand why you feel the need to brag here. Also, why the fuck did you count how many women you've fucked. Pathetic lmfao
>>
>>39133372

As soon as a man fucks over 30 women, he inhabits some sort of reality I cannot fathom.
It's a chore for me to get women to bed.
>>
>>39133416
I doubt it's the cigarettes. My sister never smoked and when her roots grow, you see a ton of grey. She's only 33. If you saw her roots alone, you'd think she's in her 40's.
>>
>>39133318
Is casual sex evil?
>>
>>39133430
>>39133416

This.

I'm 24 and smoked for a couple years.

When I was a few years younger, people would ordinarily assume I was in my late teens. Now folks tend to guess late-twenties.

Smoking ages you, senpai.
>>
>>39133446

>why do you count how many women you've fucked

kek
>>
>>39133430
Yeah, it's always on my mind. I really need to just go cold turkey, but I keep procrastinating.
>>
>>39133372
That's it? I've had sex with over 30 women this year alone, anon
>>
>>39133510

That's it? I've had sex with over 30 women this month alone, anon
>>
>>39133462
Nope. It's great. I prefer it to actually dating. I'm sure someone will reee at me for this
>>
>>39133536
Proof please? I can easily provide any type you'd like if you find my claim dubious
>>
How am I supposed to talk to girls on there?

I'm good-looking and have a big dick, but I have absolutely nothing to say to these people.
>>
>>39133578
Try using that as an opener. Some chick might find it funny. Who knows?
>>
>>39133578
Then don't. There's no point forcing yourself to do something if you don't feel like it.
>>
File: image.png (454KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
454KB, 640x1136px
>>39133042
No but I found this gem the other day
>>
File: 1502836611553.jpg (92KB, 700x1244px) Image search: [Google]
1502836611553.jpg
92KB, 700x1244px
Yes.

Anonymous sex is degenerate, first off.

Tinder creates an abundance mentality when girls get hundreds of horny dudes hitting on them. They decide that if Dr. Chad is willing to fuck them, they must be in his league. So they get picky and reject average dudes with middle class jobs as beneath them and end up single and childless at 38.
>>
>>39133610
My youth is quickly escaping me, and I'm afraid I'll regret it later in life if I don't fuck a bunch now.
>>
>>39133482
I don't know if you're making fun of me or what. No sensible person counts the exact number of women they fuck. The only person who would do that is a virgin in a Chad's body.
>>
>>39133653
I always get the trans profiles, or the single moms
>New match
>Check out her profile
>She's actually really hot
>Last line of bio
>"Single mom to my beautiful son Malikai DeVon"
>Last pic is her with a retarded-looking black kid
>>
>>39133682
Only person who would keep count of all the people they've had sex with over a 4 year period is a loser desperate to brag and hope people will like him for that fact. It's so transparent that it's sad the dude thinks it works.
>>
>>39133653

>23 year old community college student
>Ugly tattoo
>Ironic/"funny" pic
>Wannabe musician

I swipe left.
>>
>>39133042
She looks like she's 30.
>>
File: image.gif (922KB, 220x164px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
922KB, 220x164px
>>39133042
Honestly online dating ruins love. My boyfriend from POF left me last week because I was too nice for him. Literally "It's not fair to you". 8 months down the drain.

Within the past 2 years I've been on dates with 14 different matches (no I didn't sleep with all of them) but love ruins it's spark. Take this gif, the video is longer. Squidward starts off so happy, but it gets repetitive where at the end he was just dragging himself.
>>
File: image.jpg (562KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
562KB, 1920x1080px
>>39133762
There was one I screenshotted a guy who looks like a clone of the Sandy Hook school shooter. I thought someone made a profile as a sick joke, I can see why this kid has trouble finding a girlfriend. I feel like it's mean to post it here
>>
>>39133393

Friend of mine has that too. We called him mr jameson in his late twenties because he had grey temples.
>>
>>39133462

No,but it can become depressing if you really want a meaningfull relationship.

>yfw lying next to a woman you dont give a fuck about after you had sex.
>The next morning is going to become awkward as fuck.
>Consider sneaking out while shes asleep. (if its her place)
>>
Tinder when it first launched was something for fun, to make new acquaintances, have random dates, etc... now is just a beta cuck market for below average looking bitches, fats and nigger fucked white single moms trying to find a better future for little tyrone
>>
>>39133042
No. Women are evil
>>
>This http://xcartx.com/1757-dandy-demons-ch1-first-date.html
>>
>>39133823
>Literally "It's not fair to you".
You realize that this is just code for him already fucking somebody else on the side?
>>
I bought a new phone just for tinder and selfie camera, I've got no hope, i'm jobless and on mental benefits.
>>
>>39133823
>14 matches in 2 years

jfc
>>
>>39133677
>Also I like sushi and mini-golf

Good lad
>>
>>39134325
Make it sound cool
>>
>>39134455
I'll say am on jobseekers allowance not disability allowance. I'll mention I've been aggressively looking for work (I haven't).

I also have no pictures of me yet, still waiting too loose weight before I take one.
>>
>>39133042

Sex isn't evil but it seems in order to have sex you have to be evil on some level, somewhere. It's like a shit test, women won't put out until they're sure you've been a cruel asshole to someone before or you're capable of it.

Think about it too, rapists, child molesters, etc... These are people who have already been chosen and approved for sex. Parents kill their kids more than anyone. Just to have sex it seems like you have to be an evil bastard or capable of it.

>>39134153

That's what I think it is. Women are evil and only feel comfortable around someone who's going to enable their evil.
>>
>>39133653
this guy browses reddit
>>
>>39134510
If you're on Tinder you shouldn't even say anything about benefits, if you have no job just talk about hobbies. But yeah you won't get any hit until you have a pic.
>>
>>39133042
>be me
>get really drunk with my chad roommate
>break down and confess him sobbing that I am a robot
>he actually seems pretty concerned and wants to help
>he persuades me to make a tinder acc
>he also makes one to show me how easy it was
>We select my very best pic, with the better posible light and another one driving my dad's friend ferrari (in hopes to at least attract gold diggers)
>he just takes a few quick random funny selfies and post that as his profile
>we swipe right all night long until we crashed
>next day I shameful remember what I did
>check Tinder, two matches, one is spam and the other a feminist landwhale with purple dyed hair and big glasses

Meanwhile... Chad's phone gets around 100, yes no bullshit or exaggerating, around 100 matches!!! Some of them super hot skinny young cuties and for worse they do actually talk to him, he had to delete it immediately because his girlfriend was coming tho

This was like 2 years ago, I remember that day got depressed so bad that had to take 3 xana 2mg bars to not kill myself, I still remember the whole thing and makes me want to hit myself in the face with a hammer, I hate myself and want to die
>>
>>39133462
no, just worthless
>>
>>39134548
K but memes aside, that's not how it works.
I'm not an asshole, I've never been an asshole. But I can still get girls to fuck me.
>>
>>39134667
Every time I read "I get girls willing to fuck me" I cringe so bad, but I guess this is how beta cucks lefties talks

I mean YOU FUCK THE GIRL, is not the other way around, you cuck omega piece of shit! You should say like a REAL man, "I owned and fucked hard that girl"
>>
File: maxresdefault (4).jpg (247KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (4).jpg
247KB, 1920x1080px
>>39134819
>i owned and fucked hard that girl
Your sentence is infinitely more awkward than his
>>
File: 1438326857800.png (132KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1438326857800.png
132KB, 600x400px
Tinder is evil
Casual sex is fine
Tinder is part of the internet business ruining human feelings,emotions and connections
I've had decent success, I'd probably have more if I had more than one photo.just started and got 2 dates on my first month, both were just
>Let's hang out at your place or at a park

I'm a NEET shutin with no income so I can't spend any money and I live with my parents in a small house so I can't have any one come over

The first date had me smoke her weed, we talked for an hour on a kid's playset and I started noticing some obvious sexual tension like silences after talking and her staring at me and my lips so I took a deep breath and convinced myself to just straight up ask "If she wanted to fuck around"
Long story short, I'm a inexperienced virgin and we made out and I fingered her for hours and by the time she took her panties off, my dick was tired so I just fingered her in her driveway, kissed then I left
She never texted me again and unmatched me

Second date was with a tranny

I picked her up so we could chill at a park and I could tell she thought I was attractive, tons of compliments and questions.
However I was not, She wasn't a bad tranny, did not have a man voice but I expected more femininity I guess?
Basically, I was open minded because her personality was cool but IRL, I had 0 attraction.
It wasn't too bad, we talked about drugs,religion,politics and our fucked up lives, Only bad parts was me having to ignore her obvious hints that she wanted my penis in her butt.
We're still kinda friends, I told her after the date that I'd like to just be friends but we should hang out again
I don't have any friends so I consider that a success

Both of these dates were a lot different IRL compared to on tinder. Tinder is a fucking game to get a girl to meet up and I tend to get a lot of success when I'm high off drugs because I tend to not give a fuck even more than usual and women love that
>>
>>39134819
>cuck cuck cuck beta beta lefty beta cuck
underage brainlet please go
>>
>>39134628
having every guy in the city right on their screen makes women picky as fuck.
>beating oneself to death with a hammer
personally i feel like diving into a telephone pole or streetlight.
>>
>>39134943
Sometimes I feel like picking up girls out in person would be easier, but then I've never really done it. I'm too used to shit like tinder, where if I know she wants to fuck and I already know she likes me since we matched.
I can succeed with the app, but I don't really know how to do that shit in real life desu.
>>
>>39133393
Its because you masturbate a lot brah.
>>
>>39135000
my only chance is if me and a female are in a situation where we have to spend a lot of time together and she eventually gaining a form of stockholm syndrome to me and i get used to talking to her.
tried tinder. got a match. chickened out and deleted the app. too scared.
>>
>>39135047
I masturbate twice a day on average and I look younger than I am according to everybody I meet
>>
>>39133462
the worst when you know you've been using it to make up for the relationship you've never had
i've had sex with 7 women but never gotten a second date in my life
>>
>>39133462
Consider this: Dating consists of giving women your money, time, creativity and energy, in exchange for regular sex and companionship that's mediocre after actual analysis. Casual sex is precisely that.
>>
>>39135480
thing is, if you want more than a suck and fuck you need to take your time. Tinder isn't even an option, just make a profile on some other dating site and take your time going through profiles, having conversations and so on.
>>
>>39133393
wow cool once I saw a csr that voild have been a bus
>>
>>39135638
Oh, wow. Tell me more of your cool anecdotes, anon. You seem like you have a lot of interesting experiences to talk about.
>>
>>39133677
>They decide that if Dr. Chad is willing to fuck them, they must be in his league. So they get picky and reject average dudes with middle class jobs as beneath them and end up single and childless at 38.

This is so true. Girls think getting fucked by high value men means being able to keep one, but men are more willing to fuck down because even a 5/10 can be a great fuck, whereas girls only date across and up.
>>
>>39134819
Ah and who are you fucking lol
>>
I started Sunday and only got 4 matches, 1 didnt respond, 1 unmatched me, one replied once and I may go out with the last girl tomorrow
>>
>>39133152
>>39133081
Im a fembot and find these traits attarctive. Idk why. maybe becausw of my dad
>>
>>39133678

Me too anon, Im almost 24 and still a virgin, 6 years since I kissed a girl, Im going to try day approaching when I move away to college for my job training soon, better to have tried and failed than just given up
>>
>>39135854
For the record, that's how dating is in real life too
>>
>>39135895
Do you have a stressful job?
>>
Don't you need a Facebook account to use Tinder?

Does that imply you all have Facebook accounts?

Does that imply that you all are, in fact, normies?
>>
>>39134871
mind passing that my way? cali?
>>
>>39135895
>Im a fembot and find these traits attarctive.
Yeah, but you're on 4chan and probably like anime or something. Most girls want some cloned dumbass with a beard and that same stupid-ass shaved haircut everyone has.
>>
there are few bigger red flags than an attractive white woman who at the age of 24 is still single.
>>
>>39133042
Downloaded Tinder again last week.
>21 matches
>7 reply to initial message
>3 gave number
>2 agreed to meet
>2 ghosted last minute

Yeah I'm done here.
>>
>>39135935

Tbh Im just happy to be with a girl, Im pretty good at conversing and girls seem to enjoy talking to me, the hard part is actually finding girls to talk to since I have no friends, also I have a bad sense of what girls are in my league
>>
>>39133042
>that neck
Holy shit, how disgusting
>>
>>39133256
or they don't reply at all, like what the fuck am I supposed to say?
>>
>>39136015
I'm an attractive white guy in my 30s and still single, so I don't really see that as a red flag, more like good fortune. If they were all set at that age I'd be fucked for life.
>>
>>39136128
Think to yourself when you see them, "Why would they not be dating someone good already?"

The answer is generally that they are fucking crazy, have no skills or career goals, or a fuckton of sexually transmitted diseases. This is always true, there are no exceptions.
>>
>>39136180
Because it's not that simple. A lot of guys at that age are already set. I'm dating a girl at the moment, she has a good job, nice place, everything really, to the point where I was wondering why the fuck she would be dating a guy like me. But all her friends are females. The only men she knows are the boyfriends/husbands of her girl friends. And that one gay guy from work. When you're in the school system it's fairly easy to meet new people, but at some point it becomes a lot more complicated.
>>
what the fuck are you scum doing on my board, get the fuck out.
>get to have sex
NOT ROBOT
>women acknowledge your existance
NOT ROBOT
>a "woman"
NOT ROBOT
>>
>>39136245
>at some point it becomes a lot more complicated.
....Until Tinder came along, right?
>>
>>39136357
Reminder that this board wasn't for unoriginal losers spouting the same shit over and over.
>>
>>39136357
If you haven't already migrated, you're just hurting yourself. Most of us have cleaned our rooms. How long have you been here?
>>
>>39136365
But Tinder is mostly for casual sex. Not everyone is into that.
>>
>>39136032
I can say, from having tried dating and, having good friends who are women, its really not worth it. Casual sex seems like the way to go
>>
>>39133393
>Having gray hair at 26
Goddamnit, i wish i could be like you
>>
>>39136420
I'm 27 and my sides are grey and i have a grey streak in my widows peak, but the rest of my hair is really dark brown. Girls got nuts over it. Thanks dad
>>
>>39136420
I don't know if you really want to be like me. Some people envy it, some think it's not good. And my grays are only prominent on the right side by my temple.
>>
File: delibird into sleath rocks.gif (2MB, 360x256px) Image search: [Google]
delibird into sleath rocks.gif
2MB, 360x256px
>>39133042
good an evil are artificial constructs. quit worrying about them
>>
>>39136038
have you never seen a neck before?
>>
>>39133536
>That's it? I've had sex with over 30 women last night alone, anon
>>
>>39136554
Ged de fugg oudda here bosdbodernist :-----DD
>>
>>39136026
>21 matches
>7 reply
why the fuck did they match then?
>>
>Dating 3 beautiful girls I met over OkCupid simultaneously, can get at least one solid new date a week from that site

>Get like 3 matches a month on tinder, never had a date from it

Shit's weird desu. Maybe because I have high standards and refuse to lower them. Same deal with Bumble too. Swipeshit is just not for me for whatever reason
>>
>>39136798
Most of the profiles are bots or unused accounts, I feel like.
>>
>>39136887

Sure doesn't help that almost all of my tinder matches go unmessaged cuz they had one good 1st pic and the rest are disappointing :/
>>
>>39134871
>I fingered her for hours and by the time she took her panties off, my dick was tired
>my dick was tired
wait, what?
>>
>>39136590
>has seen a neck before
normie reeeeeee
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.