[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Shop clerk starts to recognize you >never go back

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: pepe.png (82KB, 239x229px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
82KB, 239x229px
>Shop clerk starts to recognize you
>never go back
>>
>>39132377
i dunno man. i get gas at the same gas station and the guy behind the counter knows my car so i dont have to say a word. i just hand him my cash and walk away.
>>
Next time he makes eye contact you should take his cock up your NEET boipussy to assert his dominance
>>
File: 1372041158252.png (547KB, 447x738px) Image search: [Google]
1372041158252.png
547KB, 447x738px
>Pull into gas station.
>See someone I recognize gassing up.
>Pull out of gas station.
>>
>>39132446
you are lucky then, that guy is a robot or at least not a normie and knows to keep it to himself.
>>
>buy beer at the same place every day
>cashiers no longer ask me for id
>>
>>39132377
>shop clerk remembers me
>i forgot my ID
>its cool anon I remember you
Woot, got beer or weed and didn't even need my ID
>>
File: tumblr_inline_nm0hisqsgX1ru5x9g.gif (548KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_nm0hisqsgX1ru5x9g.gif
548KB, 499x499px
>go to the Wendy's drive-thru
>place my usual order of a large Baconator Meal, Dr Pepper, and a ten piece nuggy with no sauce
>"Man, you've been here every day this week! I'm thinkin' of cuttin' you off haha!"
>"Mmm haha....y-yeah..."
>drive straight past the order window
>go to a different Wendy's 20 minutes away to order the same exact thing
That was a year ago and I'm not going back until I'm sure that guy isn't working there anymore.
>>
File: 1499214017138.jpg (36KB, 351x500px) Image search: [Google]
1499214017138.jpg
36KB, 351x500px
Did you remember to ask him if you could speak with the manager, Champ? Every journey begins with a single step.
>>
>>39132377
>Late night roadside BBQ guy wants me to work security for him because im a big guy

>has no idea im actually a huge coward who's never even been in a fight
>>
>>39132377
>cashier at a grocery store starts to recognise me
>one day I walk into the store during not busy hours
>she says "helloooo!" at me in a loud and sarcastic voice
W E W
Never went there again. I was lucky, there were many other stores around there.
>>
>>39132377
>serving girls in subway know my order. It hasn't changed once in more then 5 years
>can walk in, catch their eye and have my meal done by the time i get to the counter

Familiarity with serving staff is a good thing OP. It's convenient for everyone and cuts down on conversation if you don't Like it
>>
>>39132377
>liquor store clerks recognize you
>>
>>39132377
>Shop clerk starts to try and start small talk
>>
>>39132377
iktf. the girl at the register at the pho place by my house tried to make small talk with me the last few times i'd been there. now i have to go to the crappier place across town until i'm confident she doesn't work there anymore.
>>
>>39133929
worst feel
especially if you always buy the same shit in work days
>>
>>39132377
>buy a shitload of junk food at a store on a frequent basis
>clerk starts to recognize you
>start to have anxiety regarding being judged as a glutton
>never go to the store again
>>
>Go to sandwich shop
>Oh hey anon! The super large bacon burrito today?
Why can't I just go somewhere and get food without having someone try and start small talk. Like I know your job is shit but holy fuck don't drag me down with you.
>>
>>39132377
>cashier tries to card my brother and I while buying bottled soda
>"I need to see some ID"
>"Hell you do."
>Other cashier he's crushing on turns around, laughs
>Brother and I decide to go back next day
>More soda
>"Sorry, forgot my license..."

Every week we go to see whether he's on shift.
This was the beginning of our fuckery. He recognizes us. The tables have turned, Austin.
>>
>>39133929
>started spreading out my booze buying at five different stores
>now they know me at five different stores
>i also feel like they can tell i go to different stores too
>>
>>39132808
Weird
At my local mcdonalds i never see the same person more than twice even if I go in at the same times the next week.
>>
>>39132377
>Go to store
>Visit a rotation of clerks in every purchase
>A particular one never gets to interact or recognize you since you always look away

Try this.
>>
>>39133252
Maybe she wanted to fuck?
>>
>>39134521
I think I was 18 back then and I look way younger than I actually am. No way she wanted to fuck me.
>>
>>39132377

>buy junk food and energy drinks every day
>extremely friendly clerk relates how he lost 20 lbs. and starts giving me weight loss pro tips

I didn't ask for this. Please, not like this
>>
>Go to psychiatry like once a month
>Receptionist see countless lunatics inbetween
>Remembers who you are
>>
>>39134818
Same but I go in about once every three months. Worse part is shes a really cute asian girl or always smiles as she says my name
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.