[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Experiences with fembots thread / Fembot thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 472
Thread images: 45

File: 0Bwq1tbdeTmQocXlqa0tQMnRwb28.png (366KB, 500x536px) Image search: [Google]
0Bwq1tbdeTmQocXlqa0tQMnRwb28.png
366KB, 500x536px
>that feel when the fembot you fell for ends up meeting a guy IRL and dating him

Anyone else know this feel?

I actually ended up turning down opportunities to fuck other girls because I was so fixated on this fembot.
>>
why do you have a picture of her with jizz on her face
>>
shutup you attention whoring nigger
>>
>>39132001
I hope you learned your lesson. Online relationships aren't a thing, once you get the ball rolling online you have to move fast and meet up as soon as possible, otherwise this will invariably happen.
>>
>>39132039
Yeah. Once burned, twice shy and all that.
>>
>>39132039

Disagree. You can meet someone through online stuff but as you say they either have to be in your proximity or you or they have to seriously be prepared to travel.
>>
>>39132153
it's very rare that a girl will be prepared to travel to meet you, unless you're a legit 10/10 or you're rich and able to be her sugar daddy
>>
>>39132171

I've had it happen a couple of times before but I'm a eurofag so they were somewhat close by. A train ride away for a couple of hours basically.
>>
Kind of looks like a boy...
>>
File: wojakbeard.png (34KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
wojakbeard.png
34KB, 633x758px
I went through exactly the same thing two years ago with a girl I met on /adv/.

I'm not a misogynist like most of /r9k/ but I'll be damned if it didn't surprise me how quickly a woman can meet a new man and completely forget about the last one she'd promised all sort of sweet nothings to within the space of a month or two.

Depressing.

Fembots? Tell me you all aren't like this.
>>
>>39132342
If you only "know" each other online it's all a big nothing.
>>
File: 1fd.png (150KB, 597x512px) Image search: [Google]
1fd.png
150KB, 597x512px
>>39132342
>Fembots? Tell me you all aren't like this.

Oh fuck off. Every robot I've met uses girls from this board as practice girlfriends or pieces of meat to either use as a way to get nudes and fap fodder easily, or actively tries to hook up with us sexually.

You guys are worse than Chad. Date one of you and within a year, after the confidence boost you'll be sure to have at least 3 or 4 other "femanons" you've met on here or /soc/ on Discord or wherever.

Just fuck off hypocrite.
>>
>actually falling for fembots

When will you lot learn your lesson? If a guy is fucked up enough to be on /r9k/, imagine how fucked up a FEMALE has to be to end up here.

Fembots are trash and robots ignore them for a reason, even we don't want them.
>>
>>39132408
Hi, wanna be e-friends?
>>
>>39132392
I actually did meet up with her several times though. But we'd been apart without seeing each other in real life for 6 months so you're probably right in passing. The longer you're apart the more you just become digital characters on a screen again.

>>39132408
Fuck off whore.
>>
>>39132342
this>>39132392 you don't know anything about a girl if you only interact with her online

I talked to a girl online everyday for 2 years, I thought I knew everything about her but I managed to guess her password and got into her social media accounts.

Turned out she occasionally worked as a prostitute and nude model. She had plenty of guys she talked to and I was probably only fourth in her list, just a back up option. Whenever she told me she was busy with studying and couldn't talk for a few days I took it as face value but it turned out she was travelling to different countries to get fucked by different guys.

It's soul crushing stuff and you never recover from finding out how much of a secret life most women have, they compulsively lie about everything.
>>
>>39132457
Yeah, 6 months is a hell of a long time, even for people in a serious relationship. Pretty shitty still, if it was only online it's understandable, but if you met it's different. I hope she warned you at least.
>>
>>39132476
This is why I don't feel bad about doing the same to them. Listen to >>39132039, my fembot harem includes two girls I've actually fucked and I'm flying out to see another one in September and staying at her place (she lives in a place I want to visit so its a holiday for me without accommodation expenses). A number of fembots in the harem think they're the "only one".
>>
>>39132408
I would not do this to you
>>
>>39132530
you people are fucking monsters.

i hope a decent robot doxes you.
>>
>>39132001
>Experiences with fembots thread

>speak to this fembot for a bit
>jokes about suicide
>a week ago she stopped logging on
im not even blocked
>>
>>39132408
I just want a real gf desu, it's hard enough trying to find one.
>>
>>39132408
Geez. Normally I'd make fun of you, but you genuinely seem hurt. Maybe you should get off this site? It's clearly more stressful than it is fun.
>>
>>39132530
You're an asshole though. Personally I've accepted that talking online means nothing, regardless of what's being said, but I still wouldn't mess with people's feelings. If I hit it off with a girl online I make her the only one until it breaks, or until we meet. And then go from there.
>>
>>39132476
That's rough anon. How big of a shock was it when you finally found out? I can only imagine the thrill of guessing her password and then the moment your heart stopped as you checked her chat logs and saw the awful truth.

>Whenever she told me she was busy with studying and couldn't talk for a few days I took it as face value but it turned out she was travelling to different countries to get fucked by different guys.

Sometimes I think the outwardly whorish fembots are better than the ones who pretend to be more sexually reserved.

How did you meet this girl?
>>
>>39132408
Can confirm. "I don't give nudes" makes them never respond again
>>
>>39132530
I did this for a while until I felt bad about hurting the girls who developed feelings for me. The one thing I always noticed though, the fembot you actually want, the one you -really- want, is always the one who slips through your fingers and ends up finding another guy irl.
>>
>>39132600
>don't give nudes

Is it actually true though? Like if you fell for a guy you really, really liked and were solidly planning to meet up.
>>
>>39132600
I'll respond to you if you want to be friends
>>
>>39132574
>>39132548
He isn't an asshole, just playing the same game women do

Women want a harem of guys, not only that they want this harem (usually between 3-10 guys) to be EXCLUSIVE to them. They actually want their beta orbiters to talk to no other girls and have total power of them, the average fembot intentionally tries to psychologically break robots by forcing them to share her
>>
>>39132621
>I did this for a while until I felt bad about hurting the girls who developed feelings for me.
lol m8 they're doing the exact same thing you are. You don't honestly think every girl who "develops" feelings for you does it only for you, right? She says the same things to a dozen other guys in the same week
>>
>>39132650
>They actually want their beta orbiters to talk to no other girls and have total power of them

Question for other robots. I'm not trying to brag but thankfully I've never fallen into the trap of being an orbiter.

Do they really get angry if one of their orbiters talks to other girls? That seems weird. They're not even sexually attracted to their orbiters right? Why do they care?
>>
>>39132650
Your post is practically copy-pasta, you're taking this board too seriously.
>>
>>39132644
Yes, I don't want that shit ending up on /b/ "pics you promised not to share" threads. Besides that, I'd never be put in that situation again as I've sworn off all personal communication with men online
>>
>>39132586
>How big of a shock was it when you finally found out?
Not too shocking actually, I've browsed /r9k/ for a long time and was prepared for the worst, but it still really hurt, a throbbing pain in the chest
>Sometimes I think the outwardly whorish fembots are better than the ones who pretend to be more sexually reserved.
you know where you stand with them at least
>How did you meet this girl?
dating website
>>
>>39132408
You a thot
>>
>>39132665
That's an exaggeration. Some of them really do fall for you, obviously most don't and are playing a long game with multiple anons, but rarely you'll meet the one who leaves 10 angry voicemails on your phone if you didn't say "good night" lovingly enough the evening before.
>>
>>39132670
Yeah they get angry, I mean they probably won't sperg out at you because you're not their top guy but losing the attention of a man to another woman always makes a girl butthurt
>>
>>39132694
Oh, that's terrible to hear several guys have wronged you so far.
>>
>>39132696
>Not too shocking actually, I've browsed /r9k/ for a long time and was prepared for the worst, but it still really hurt, a throbbing pain in the chest

I want you to know I know EXACTLY how you felt anon. Right down to the most minute aspects of how you were feeling, your progression through despair, anger, acceptance etc.

>you know where you stand with them at least

Exactly.

>dating website

The cards are just so stacked against us in these sorts of environments? What sort of girl was she like before you found out who she was, and did you confront her?

>>39132694
>Besides that, I'd never be put in that situation again as I've sworn off all personal communication with men online

Who hurt you?
>>
Both men and women are absolute worthless trash and you're completely retarded if you believe otherwise for even a second. This is not debatable.
>>
>>39132694
I've had nudes before but I never share them, you should learn who are the right people to trust
>>
>>39132736
I don't think that's true at all, but it's wise to assume it is when you're at the "online dating" phase. Once you start getting to know people irl you can tone down the cynicism unless they pop red flags.
>>
>>39132586
>Sometimes I think the outwardly whorish fembots are better than the ones who pretend to be more sexually reserved.
This is definitely true.
>>
Who /evil chad/ or /slutpunisher/ here? I like to seduce fembots and then hurt them as much as i can. they always deserve it. no exceptions.
>>
>>39132586

Thirding.
>>
>>39132530
give us pics anon. do they do shit fo you?
>>
>>39132730
>I want you to know I know EXACTLY how you felt anon. Right down to the most minute aspects of how you were feeling, your progression through despair, anger, acceptance etc.
It wasn't that dramatic, I've been hurt by girls many times in the past, I was just very disappointed.
>What sort of girl was she like before you found out who she was, and did you confront her?
ehh the typical depressed "lonely" girl shtick, type of stuff fembots claim. It was really my own fault, she lived alone away from her family in a major city, that on it's own is a major red flag that she was a whore.

>The cards are just so stacked against us in these sorts of environments?
Yeah I mean I'm 24 and have been consistently talking to girl online since the age of 12, if you add up every last thot I've spoken to over the last 12 years I must have talked to around 10,000 girls. I have a very large sample size and can safely say online is a complete waste of time and I should have stopped doing it years ago. I have been lied, cheated, stood up so many times I can't even remember them all and it just breaks you down psychologically after a while. The girl whose access to social media I got access to was really the last straw, I'm just going to approach women in real life now.
>>
>>39132862
>ehh the typical depressed "lonely" girl shtick, type of stuff fembots claim.
This is ALWAYS the biggest red flag that a girl is a complete fucking lying whore. If a girl ever pretends she's "oh so lonely, no one likes meee" it is a GUARANTEE that she is a lying slut. Every. Fucking. Time.
>>
>>39132809
I'm a nice chad, I hurt a girl once without even meaning to and I still feel bad about 2 years later
>>
>guys always want some form of sexual relationship
>get toxic as hell when its not forthcoming
>every single guy seems to view every single relationship with you as an actual transaction of worths where their time is to be given in a, to them, guaranteed exchange of sex without even asking its apparently just how the fucked up world they live in works
>numerous attempts and its the exact same equation redone over and over
>get angry when i treat any interaction with them at an emotionless arm length distance
>start to interact and contribute more to a online social circle of women
>few guy friends that are have so far proven trustworthy start to try and get me to get them in on said circle or in good terms or to get their deets etc.
>get angry when i tell them no i'm not comfortable with that and they're probably not interested as they're of the same experience i am
>whole party reveals themselves to have been sharks the whole time further reinforcing my ideaology
Now why should women not be justified on their constant upgrade thought-process. If we have to deal with that shit we might as well find the best option to deal with.
>>
>>39132930
If you're guilt tripping men for wanting sex YOU are in fact the toxic one, you can't change nature
>>
>>39132930
Because giving the odd nude to help a guy deal with sexual tension you're giving him is soooo hard right?
>>
Not worth it. The melodrama they thrive on always ends up with a crab in the bucket situation that drags everyone down. Doesn't matter to them because someone will always be there to make sure she's taken care of. >>39132930
They're not shopping for the best, they're looking for the best one to get what they want while they want it before they trade again when their whims of fancy change.
>>
>>39132930
>>guys always want some form of sexual relationship
How the fuck is this a problem? I mean has anyone ever had a problem with this? If you don't like the guy that way, then why would you even speak to him at all. All fembots I've spoken to have been more into the sexual part han I have.
>>
>>39132930
I'll be your non sexual friend if you want
>>
>>39132930
If you're not interested in sex, why would you refuse to give guys contacts to other girls? Let them get what they want elsewhere

I've dealt with girls like you before, the fact is you just want the attention but without giving any sexual gratification, anything else you say is a lie
>>
>>39132997
Even then when I'm not looking for something like that straight away, girls from this board like to ghost me when I'm to boring for them.
>>
>>39132001
Maybe this will teach you that women can NOT be robots.
>>
>>39133032
Maybe these other girls don't want to get a bunch of random adds from complete strangers out of the blue
>>
>>39132930
I wish I could paint your face with semen fembot.
>>
>>39133037
yeah girls are looking for this mythological creature that loves them unconditionally, suppresses their sexual urges while she talks to other guys and always has an interesting topic to talk about because women are incapable of holding a conversion
>>
>>39133069
>women are incapable of holding a conversion
/r9k/ meme propagated by underage boys who talk to underage girls
>>
>>39133064
Girls are fine with it, they enjoy the attention
>>
I've enjoyed my interactions and experiences with fembots because I try to just treat them like friends, mostly
I usually have one (or two, if I'm lucky) that I can get lewd with off-handedly, but that's definitely not my goal. Sexual interaction seems more like a symptom of getting along than something I work towards, anyways.

But, yeah, I like fembots. I don't know any of them right now I would date but I enjoy their company and consider them each good friends.
>>
>>39133096
t.madroastie
Originally
>>
>>39133146
I love this part of r9k culture
Where they call people girls when they disagree with them? It's so nonsensical and ineffective as an insult but it seems like they take it seriously
>>
>>39133146
>everyone who disagrees with my silly misconceptions is a girl
No.
>>
I prefer slut fembots, as another anon said they're more straightforward and likable. But they're also more likely to fall for you hard if you're half-way normie (decent job, good looking etc) and show them a small degree of respect and affection.

Still, they're more honest.
>>
>>39133238
tfw never had a girl fall for me
>>
>>39133238
Yeah, you are right. But then again, how the fuck would you ever develop feelings for a slut? It's pretty pointless too. It's all shit.
>>
>>39133238
>>39133276
Basically, all women are either:
1. evil secret sluts
2. honest straightforward sluts
3. boring as fuck

What's the fucking point?
>>
I will talk to any fembot, (but I am a loser), will talk to guys too if you want

Cataldo#7921
>>
>>39133250
The best way to forget about her btw OP is to find a new girl. It sounds trite but it's honestly true. Before you know it her relationship with this normie will have failed (she's a fembot for fuck sake) and she'll be knocking at your door again while you have hopefully procured a sizable fembot harem into which you can incorporate her, this time with the express aim of fucking her.
>>
>>39133296
why does everything gotta be about fucking with other dudes

I just like to talk to girls for mutual support and kindness, sex is fun but it makes me nervous
>>
i only ever kept in contact with 3
and they were all very nice and fun to talk to
>>
>>39133455
I'm glad to hear it! Positive human experiences are what you should want to have
>>
I still just want an autistic ldr with no possibility of meeting in person.
>but no anon you don't really want that because _____
no go fuck yourself please, i know what i want.
maybe one day i'll find it.
>>
>>39133526
actually they were all nice
only three gave me their contact lol
>>
>>39133573
same but I also want kids
I'm fucked up
>>
>that feel when nobody added me
>>
>>39133638
yeah i don't want kids, so that autistic ldr is ideal
>>
>>39132001
that looks like a female version of moot
>>
>>39133662
Well, goodluck, man
I'd probably find some lovely overseas girl and treat her well
>>
>>39133654
>that feel when i don't know what to add you on
>>
>>39133693
discord brah
>>
>>39133729
did you post your discord info in this thread, because i'm having trouble finding it.
>>
>>39132001
>fembot you fell for ends up meeting a guy IRL and dating him
she's not a fembot then (not that they exist in the first place)

>I actually ended up turning down opportunities to fuck other girls
and you're not a robot, but yeah nice thread anyway, faggot
>>
>>39133779
Cataldo#7921

here
>>
>>39133816
get over yourself, man, this is senseless
>>
>>39132408
>Every robot I've met uses girls from this board as practice girlfriends
Those aren't robots, a robot won't talk to a girl, even online, those are failed normies.

>Date one of you and within a year
A robot cannot date, it goes against the definition of a robot, retarded roastie.
>>
>>39133838
i lied anon, i had already found it, i just wanted to see if you'd post it again. i'm sorry.
>>
>>39133854
fuck off normalfag subhuman
>>
>>39133816
>>39133857
no true robots amirite lads
>>
>>39133878
Those are both me, retard. And yes, a robot is defined by someone who has never dated a girl, so they're not actually robots if they flirt with people online, now are they?
>>
>>39133906
i know those were both you retard, the "lads" is to anyone reading while also being a slight reference to scotland, to add to what i was trying to get across which you don't seem to be able to understand, but i appreciate your reply.
>>
Does anybody here knows the "fembot" who studies Chemistry?
>>
>>39133966
I literally know 3 of them.
>>
>>39133944
Yeah, retard I understood your brilliant reference to the "no true Scotsman" fallacy, which makes no sense in this context as you're born a Scotsman and claiming that a Scot that does something bad is not actually scottish is indeed a fallacy but saying that a robot that has dated online isn't actually a robot is by definition true.

That's like saying "that guy's not a virgin, he's had sex" and you saying "haha, no true virgins am i right ladsXD"
>>
>talk to a "fembot" for a few weeks
>asks for a picture of me
>tell her I don't have any so I'd have to do a mirror picture
>she tells me to look around for a real one
>eventually find a picture but one of my friends is in it
>send it anyway
>she starts messaging really rapidly, sends a ton of emoticons
>tell her my friend's blonde
>she starts asking questions about him, asks if he has a snapchat
Told her to buzz off after that. Probably the worst experience I've had talking to someone off of here.

>>39132809
What do you do exactly? There was one "fembot" that started sending me nudes (unsolicited, mind you, we had talked lewdly but I never asked for them) and I told her how disgusting it was that she was doing it. She kept saying she did it because she was raised without a father but I told her that didn't excuse her behaviour. She ended up getting really sad and clingy for a while, probably the most a girl's ever wanted me but it was unintentional.

>>39132001
>I actually ended up turning down opportunities to fuck other girls because I was so fixated on this fembot.
ISHYGDDT, IRL stuff comes before internet relationships.
>>
>>39133984
but where do you find them?
>>
>>39133984

I think she was from New Jersey.
>>
>>39133906
nice definition, faggot
>>
>>39133987
okay. it's just that you have some imaginary absolutist checklist of things that qualify someone as a robot or not.
why do you get to be the arbiter of robot identity?
>>
>>39134037
I know her, I don't remember her name though. She's pretty old and used to be poor as fuck and paid for college herself through tutoring and generally working hard. She's alright but a total fucking normie, no idea why she goes on /r9k/
>>
>>39132408
>Every robot I've met uses girls from this board as practice girlfriends
>robot
>being able to get sex
Are you really this stupid, female?
You just met normalfags.
>>
>>39132001
need that sauce

originally
>>
>>39134055
thanks, normalfag cunt

>>39133995
>talking to "fembots"
kys normie

>>39134070
>it's just that you have some imaginary absolutist checklist of things that qualify someone as a robot or not.
Well, if there's no checklist then what kind of term would it be? If everyone's a robot then nobody is, surely

>why do you get to be the arbiter of robot identity?
someone has to be, real robots must be the arbiters
>>
>>39132408
Kek, who says you aren't just a cheating, lying whore yourself?
All women are in the end. Your gender knows no loyalty.
>>
File: 1498167044215.jpg (169KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1498167044215.jpg
169KB, 720x1280px
>>39134088
>expecting women and normalfags to understand basic definitions
look at this retard here >>39134055 >>39134070
>>
>>39134108
>>39134137
>basic definitions
can I get a link to that basic definition?
copypaste it here for us retards please. I've never seen this definition.
>>
File: 1441428673509.jpg (57KB, 600x801px) Image search: [Google]
1441428673509.jpg
57KB, 600x801px
>>39132736
This is actually true, with roasties and beta enablers being at the bottom

>>39134162
I just wrote it out you brainlet twat
>>
>>39133285
Also none of them is capable of loyalty.
>>
>>39134171
Which post? And can I get a source? Where did you find this definition?
>>
>>39134071

>pretty old

Isn't she on her twenties? Is /r9k/ a teen board now?

That whore got mad at me because I called myself a robot and that she is a real robot despite not being virgin? I tried to keep talking to the bitch but she ghosted me.
>>
>>39133906
Haha what the fuck no it isn't
Like, I'm glad you've given yourself an identity but that doesn't mean you get to dictate how other people arbitrarily label themselves, either
>>
I met a blue-haired fembot here a few weeks ago and she ghosted me on discord. Marine biologist too.

I'm absolutely pissed off about this since she was fucking cute and I wanted to ravage her throat with my dick.
>>
File: Roastie got upset.png (463KB, 494x1291px) Image search: [Google]
Roastie got upset.png
463KB, 494x1291px
>>39133285
>roastie getting toastie

>>39134206
Yes it is, you're a failed normalfag, accept it and move on
>>
File: 1445470662197.jpg (63KB, 500x414px) Image search: [Google]
1445470662197.jpg
63KB, 500x414px
>>39134198
it's slang, its definition is determined by popular usage, now fuck off normalfag negro

>>39134222
>blue-haired fembot
kill yourself
>>
>>39134199
Check out the poll that pops up every now and then. Most of this board is below 20, with a lot under 18
>>
>develop platonic friendship with under age fembot few years ago
>witness autistic little buddy transform into manipulative succubus
>says shes fascinated with the process of men falling in love, takes joy in rejecting them
>has real life orbiters in addition to online ones but has never had a boyfriend

Take heed, /r9k/ women are never a good idea
>>
>>39134222
>blue haired
Ever heard about warning coloration, anon?
Also you deserve to be crossed for wanting to give a disgusting SJW roastie validation by wanting to sex her. Filthy degenerate
>>
>>39134251
>definition is determined by popular usage
so what is it then?
>>
>>39134229
Get a scrap of awareness, dude
you don't get to label me, just like I'm not trying to label you

I don't identify as a robot, anyways, but this isn't some dichotomy where you're either a normie or a robot
To think so is a bit silly, don't you think?
>>
File: 1429237911829.jpg (49KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1429237911829.jpg
49KB, 500x375px
>>39134268
Your mother's used up cunt
>>
>>39134288
nice job champ
>>
>>39134270
What are you? CTR-leftovers? Please go find another board to try to be manipulative and make shitty attempts at guilt ripping.
>>
File: 1481099624949.png (671KB, 526x842px) Image search: [Google]
1481099624949.png
671KB, 526x842px
>>39134270
>don't label me i'm not like other normalfags xddd
>>
>>39134222
Didn't you have the option betwen her and another femanon?
>>
>Meet girl from 4chan
>Get on well
>Spend most evenings voice chatting
>Whole cyber sex shabang, pics, vids.
>Suddenly she disappears
>Get a message a few days later saying she's in a mental hospital after having a black out while driving
>Same shit happens for about 3 weeks
>Figure fuck it I'm being fucked with, walk away even though it feels shit.

>Some years later we stumbled across each other
>Get talking
>She admits it was all bullshit
>For some reason still wants to send adult pictures
>Day after she sends them she's going on a date with someone
>She's tempted to blow it off to hang out with me online instead
>Doesn't seem to understand why I would want nothing to do with her beyond pornographic pictures out of boredom and goes full retard about it.

Crazy fucking bitches. DO NOT ENGAGE
>>
>>39134331
>have the option betwen her and another femanon?

Nope.
>>
>>39133096
It's true though. Most women expect you to be their entertainer.
>>
>>39134339
>>Doesn't seem to understand why I would want nothing to do with her beyond pornographic pictures out of boredom and goes full retard about it.
God's work you are doing.
>>
File: 1501364377464.jpg (22KB, 480x227px) Image search: [Google]
1501364377464.jpg
22KB, 480x227px
>>39133096
roasties are getting toastie lads

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8l_mRgSCBAQ
>>
>>39134364
I can't say I've that problem ever. But I never reply to simple "hi"s on dating sites, that probably filters most of them.
>>
>>39134308
I have no idea what you're talking about, dude.
>>39134323
I think its pretty fun that you would consider me normal but I suppose its about perspective, right?
>>
I met a really depressed fembot IRL, is there a way I can fix her? I dont know what to do, I want to be with her, she is otherwise wife material, but a lot of people say that girls like this are time bombs and things always end bad...
>>
File: 1501599754441.jpg (146KB, 500x489px) Image search: [Google]
1501599754441.jpg
146KB, 500x489px
>>39134420
>im not normal i was molested by my uncle when i was 10 and now i suck dick every night teehee xd
>>
>>39134479
you can kill yourself and your depressed "fembot" whore you normalfag cunt
>>
>>39134479
Depression isn't a thing to fix so much as to work through
Just be kind and gentle but also don't be afraid to hold her to her word and keep her moving forward

But don't give a depressed person attention just in hopes that they'll love you, if that's the case
>>
>>39133096
Women have a vagina. This vagina unlocks every door they could ever want open. They simply go "hey, wanna play with my vagina?" and it will solve almost every problem they have. This means they don't have to develop a skill set beyond offering the vagina and don't need to be entertaining (vagina does that too),

Men, do not have a vagina. If they want to resolve a problem they have to find a solution themselves or find something to exchange in order for someone else to do it for them. this means they develop a skillset, a personality, they have to learn to interact with people and to be entertaining.

It's really easy to understand evolutionary differences. Having a magic key that unlocks any door means you have literally no reason to ever learn to pick a lock. Men face a much higher threshold to breed so men evolved to be superior creatures on every front.
>>
>>39134502
It's nice to see that you're having a good time sweetie
>>
>>39134411
Not previous reply Anon, but
Is there a way for someone to be less boring and more inventive in conversation? I'm unenlightened.
>>
>>39134518
Isn't only thinking about sex a problem with both parties and not just men?
I don't get it. Women having a vagina doesn't mean anything unless sex is that important to you.

not that this has to make sense, hate seldom comes from a place of reason
>>
>>39134479
Never try to fix a woman. No one can be fixed unless they want to fix themselves. You cannot force it on them and if you try they will fucking destroy you.

DO NOT DO IT FAGGOT
>>
>>39134518
This is bullshit.
Men are more varied and capable because we are genetic experiments. Give us a bunch of different traits and see which one work out and breed successfully
Women, on the other hand, are supposed to be more reliable genetically. There is less difference because too much variation could cause problems for reproduction (especially with sensitive anatomy like a human's)

That's really all there is to it. Whatever other impressions you get are all drawn from opinions.
>>
>>39134524
neck yourself you absolute retard
>>
>>39134535
Only a roastie could be this dumb.

Having a vagina is the key to carrying a baby. Humans have this strange desire to have children by having sex. The male sex drive is much stronger than the female sex drive. So men will exchange goods and services in exchange for reproductive access and to get some relief from their reproductive needs.

I made a 100% logical and scientific argument and you deny it's logical because you don't want to admit biological truths.
>>
>>39134594
Does somebody need a nap?
>>
>>39134581
20% of men get to have kids, 80% of women do. This is the biological record we have and on dating sites it still applies. So the top 20% of men get to breed, which passes on their top 20% of mutations onto the next generation, which does the same thing again and again and again. This is a much harsher evolutionary environment and as such the male evolved faster due to pressures than women did. Women mutate less and women are under less evolutionary pressure to mass on those mutations to the next generation.

Fuck man, this is so simple
>>
>>39134618
Do you need a nap? *chokes you out* heh
>>
>>39134671
lol ebin xD
>>
>>39134137
>>39134108
>muh definitions
>>
Women are cruel. But fembots are the WORST. I was in a relationship with one. A fucking geeky chubby weeb. Four years I gave my time and love to that bitch. Four GOD DAMN YEARS. And then I find out shes been meeting up with guys since day one after using her computer.

Never date a fembot.
Ever.
>>
>>39134726
>muh labeling
>>
No wonder you boys are robots, this is embarrassing
>>
>>39134771
This isn't tasty bait.
>>
>>39134527
It helps if you have hobbies or if you've had particular experiences in life. Can be anything, travels, visits, accidents, unusual events, etc.
>>
>>39132530
This depresses me.

I should break up with my boyfriend.
>>
>>39134802
I just can't wrap my head around the negativity and aggression coming from these guys
It's not appealing in the least and really seems to seal their fate

Perhaps that is what a robot truly is, though
>>
>>39134812
>I should break up with my boyfriend.

what why?
>>
>>39134726
>muh muh

>>39134694
ikr so immature XD
>>
>>39134812
Boys scare me because it's so easy for them to give attention to other people without a second thought
Is it so much to ask for a little exclusivity? If they aren't satisfied I'd rather them be honest and break up with me before flirting with other people
>>
>>39134812
>boyfriend
kill yourself you normalfag slut

>>39134865
literally no one cares about your retarded roastie problems
>>
>>39134880
Fuck off, literally nobody wants to hear your beta whining, it's obnoxious
This must be false flagging, thinking about it, trying to give robots a bad name
>>
>>39134833
This is tastier, thanks. Now we let it simmer for a bit.
>>
>>39134910
Literally nobody wants to hear some whore whine that guys don't give her enough exclusive attention. I'm false flagging for reminding normalfags that there's other places like reddit and tumblr where they can whine about this shit, am I? Retard.
>>
>>39134771
>>39134833
If you don't like the negativity you can fuck right off to wherever you came from you disgusting subhuman
>>
>>39134805
Thank you. I think I understand more about why girls think I'm boring. It's probably my hobbies. And my lack of wit and humor
>>
>>39134865
I'm only exclusive with someone I plan on pursuing to date. Why should I give them the time of day otherwise?
>>
>>39135048
Also you're short, have a small cock and aspergers
>>
>>39134957
Dude, you literally came into a thread you had no interest in just to yell at people
I don't think I'm the one who should leave..
>>
>>39135048
What are your hobbies? Even if they seem lame there's probably something interesting or funny about them that you can bring up at some point. And if you sound passionate about it the other party is more likely to be interested even if it's not their thing.
>>
>>39135156
Yeah I came to yell at some normalfags while I have my dinner, that's my prerogative as a robot, now fuck off out of here you bunch of cunts
>>
>>39132001
I've been talking to a girl from here who is extremely intelligent, creative, interesting, and funny, but she's absolutely and completely fucked in the head. I feel sorry for the things she's gone through. Why does it always seem the fembots are totally fucking crazy compared to robots?
>>
>>39135197
You're so self-important it hurts
being a robot means nothing and gives you no privileges, please leave me alone
>>
>>39135228
>I've been talking to a girl
kys
>>
File: method ranking.png (49KB, 509x763px) Image search: [Google]
method ranking.png
49KB, 509x763px
>>39135246
You should consider committing suicide you useless twat
>>
>>39135174
Most of my hobbies involve very consumerist pursuits; video games especially retro games, manga, anime, history, weapons, technology and some finance like crypto.
>>
>>39135289
I know girls with those exact hobbies that are attractive and interesting, I'm surprised at the number of ladies that are into crypto currency shit
You just need to keep trying to make connections, and don't let failed interactions slow you down

A person who you talked to and never went anywhere with will affect you in the long run the same as not talking to them, so just take the plunge and do the do
>>
>>39135289
Yeah good luck getting a roastie's attention with that autistic shit, loser
>>
>>39135252
[crab noises]
>>
>>39135228
this has been answered before, its because females have to be bottom of the barrel to be here. As a female life is easy mode and it's much easier to not end up here.
>>
>>39135367
I'm not stopping him from making a fool of himself by pretending to have a chance with women, I'm only telling him to kill himself for being a normalfag cunt, so that doesn't really apply
>>
This thread summed up is that fembots and robots are both horrible people.
>>
>>39135330
Making connections online? I'm not good at making friends irl.
>>
>>39134750
lmao another idiot thinking "fembots" are real
>>
>>39135383
Yeah, makes sense. I wish I could help her somehow, but I don't think there's really anything I can do. She's a good person at heart, but so fucked.
>>
>>39132408
> Chads pretends to be a robot to have an easy lay with femanons
> Fucks and leaves
> "U R ALL THE SAME LOOSERS!!! FUK U!!!"

I know this sounds "No true Scott man" like hell, but I would bet my left egg that it's a couple of dudes banging this girls.

If most of you weren't just a bunch of depressed sluts, I would even feel bad for you.
>>
>>39135413
wherever you are most comfortable
I talk to more girls online than in-person
>>
>>39135446
>I know this sounds "No true Scott man" like hell, but I would bet my left egg that it's a couple of dudes banging this girls.
It is, just look at Oscar desu.
>>
>>39135401
lol okay then anon
>>
>>39135446
>Guy meets girl
>Girl is so utterly annoying and worthless that you don't want to be around her
>Want to get laid so do that then leave

Gee, must be the men being the problem. Couldn't possibly be the thundercunt
>>
>>39135412
fembots don't exist

>>39135413
then fuck off

>>39135475
stumped, huh, normie cunt kys
>>
>>39135483
This dude gets it, it's hilarious how Chads who gets women are usually the most misogynistic guys, even more than us. Only they don't make it known, they just treat them like the disposable holes they are and then move on
>>
>>39134865
Spoiler alert, men do this because women do it. Too many guys have been branded with beta orbiter status in their youth, after fawning over a girl that treats them like shit and fucks other guys. Some got wise and now they're not putting all their eggs in one basket. This is the future feminists chose, the dating game has changed.
>>
>>39132001
I've ghosted every femanon I've ever talked to from here.
>>
>>39132001
> fembot
> fem
> bot

I rest my case.
>>
>>39135263
got moar info like this?

Oriental
>>
>>39135872
it's on the internet you useless twat, look it up, stop bot evading, use the info.
>>
File: source.gif (1006KB, 540x287px) Image search: [Google]
source.gif
1006KB, 540x287px
Every femanon I've talked to save one has been nice/sweet girls. The only reason I didn't seek a romantic relationship out is cause they were underage. I hope to meet a nice 20+ femanon one day
>>
>>39132001

>I did not get what I want, and now I'm sad. How can I blame women?

Fuck right off with that entitled shit, bruh. Grow up.
>>
>>39132001
I met my gf("""fembot""") i met here, last week, after 5 months talking, it was the most happy days of my life,sadly, Im in my country again but now we're planning on living together, we're not pure anymore also
>>39132457
Not all women are whores, yours probably was a slut, just like someone else
>>
i've been dating a guy online for 3 years and he's the only one i have and want and i plan to give him my virginity and support.. now i'm afraid he could be dating someone else besides me.. should i breask it off
>>
>>39136109
Have u met him irl tho?
>>
>>39136109
What makes you think he's dating someone else behind your back?
>>
>>39136109
yes. i'm jealous and mad now so yes.
>>
File: 1494854461712.jpg (28KB, 400x396px) Image search: [Google]
1494854461712.jpg
28KB, 400x396px
>>39136088
Your "girlfriend" is literally choking on someone's cock right now lmao
>>
>>39136151
nop, there's always issues with his and i'm conservative so i can't go visit a guy yet bc parents would see it as bad.
>>
>>39136109
I'm going to be honest here, he's most definitely seeing someone else, if you haven't fucked in 3 years. I would break it off if I were you and try to be more clever next time.
>>
>>39136153
bc r9k gives me paranoia lol
>>
>>39136191
he's virgin too though
>>
>>39136109
Just be honest with him about it, and talk it out. That's what relationships are supposed to be about.
>>
>>39136212
I'm sure that's what he tells you, sweetie
>>
>>39136167
No she's at home now, she did what you said tho with me, she gave me her v pass and i gave her mine
>>39136197
>>39136172

leave r9k then, this plave is full of shit in fact i havent posted in a while, i wont again after this thread, you should try making him visit you also >>39136221
>>
File: 1497525552183.jpg (47KB, 529x502px) Image search: [Google]
1497525552183.jpg
47KB, 529x502px
>>39136232
Your "gf" sucks a different cock every night and you won't find out about it until it's too late
>>
>>39136232
i do tell him! i can pay the flight for him! but there's always an issue and i would be devastated if it's all lies, some people do have hearts and feelings besides flesh.
>>
I still am curious to the life of fembots (and robots).
Anyone up for Discord or some shit? I'll give you advice and consult

And it'll actually be good.
>>
>>39136109
I had an online relationship once, lasted about 8 months and we never met up because she wasn't ready so I started kinda dating this other girl irl but came clean a month later, that's why we broke up

I can't speak with certainty about your situation of course but most likely he's cheated on you at least twice
>>
I'm asex autistic and will never find a female with similar traits.
>>
File: 1500933985051.png (31KB, 128x125px) Image search: [Google]
1500933985051.png
31KB, 128x125px
>>39136232
>she gave me her v pass
>he actually believes this
>>
>>39136309
that's honest of you though, and a lot of patience too. My ldr is 3 damn years, going for more and i love him though ; - ;
>>
Hi I'm Chad.

I want an experience with a fembot but they're all prissy bitches that never want to stay in contact and post mopey shit here all day instead of trying to get it together.
>>
>>39136275
>>39136371

lmfao you aint fooling anyone, we're happy with each other, keep jealous
>>39136309
3 years and lies? i dont think so, but you both should meet asap and also talk to him honestly, asking him about what you're afraid of, you just can't say "hes cheating on me", as someone with heart and feelings besides flesh, don't give up
>>
>>39136384
That's sweet, too bad he's probably fucking someone else right now
>>
>>39136384
Talk to him about it anon!
>>
>>39136172
Wish I could meet more girls like you with the conservative mindset!
>>
Get a fucking life you no life piece of shit you probably live in your nans basement and the only sex you have had was with ur pedo uncle that one Christmas who said this is your present
>>
File: keiichi.png (377KB, 476x327px) Image search: [Google]
keiichi.png
377KB, 476x327px
>>39136419
I bet she's happy with a chump like you giving her gifts and shit while she sucks some Chad cock
>>
>>39136497
mad that you're being cuckolded huh, your impotent rage amuses me
>>
>>39136437
i do but it's always the same conversation, that he can't atm but he says he looks forward to it. Of course we have had break downs in the past but still we get back together.. a bad thing about break downs i hate is when we don't talk for few days.
>>
>tfw Oscar ruined so many girls that you could have had a connection with
I don't hate irl chads because they get basic bitches, but Oscar ruin girls that I might have a connection with.
>>
>>39136558
>he knows the name of /r9k/ "personalities"
>he thinks you can have a connection with a girl
fucking pathetic, kys normalfag
>>
>>39136545
Yea he's definitely lying to you and getting mad pussy all over the place
>>
>>39136584
>pathetic
>on r9k
Anyone who browses this board is pathetic
>>
>>39136530
I'm not raging I'm just saying everyone on r9k has no life you all talk about getting pussy and shit but yall probably never even seen a pussy and when you do you will probably just run away laughing you inbred fuck
>>
>>39136676
And yet you manage to stand out as especially pathetic
>>
>>39136683
Wow, I must have struck a nerve with this cuckold fetishist, look at him lash out at me, an innocent bystander for pointing out that his "gf" is sucking cocks left and right
>>
>>39136700
lol. this is oscar
>>
>>39136714
Innocent bystander? You fat piece of chicken nugget from McDonald's the only place you eat
>>
>>39136716
I genuinely have no idea who that is, I don't participate in any normalfag discussions where people have their names known or post pictures of themselves and talk to camwhores and "fembots", I am doing the opposite in this thread, trying to get all you retards to get the fuck out
>>
>>39136738
BTFO beta cuck
>>
>>39136545
Hrm...thats worrying then. Does he have f friends you can talk t o about it?
>>
>>39136738
your impotent rage continues to amuse me

>>39136748
also like 70% of the posts are mine
>>
>>39136773
You inconsiderate asshole
>>
File: IMG_0096.jpg (43KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0096.jpg
43KB, 640x480px
HELP ME OUT?

>be me
>24 year old KHV woman
>see guy at school cafeteria watching a TV show I like
>say hi
>talk
>give him my number because I have to catch my bus home
>no reply for two weeks
>hey what else is new
>he texted me back two days ago
>double texted today
>really long messages (about this post length) about stuff I said
>wants to get lunch
>I'm in the area and at work
>plus it's my coworker's last day
>and I'm doing field work for the next three weeks
>then settling in another city two hours away (I was on a research grant at this school)
>what do

Also I never wear makeup and usually get sweaty since my job is messy / physical.... should I put it on? I never wear it?
>>
>>39136994
he's not interested, let it go
>>
>>39136994
He forgot about you, but one of the girls he reguarly sees dropped him, now he is horny and hoping you can be his next fuck toy

t. guy who has been around a lot of chads in my time, if they take longer than 3 days to get back to you they don't care about you
>>
>>39136558
>tfw i'm the one who gave him his reputation and still seeing him posted about so much later
Feels satisfying
>>
>>39137055
>>39137110
okay.jpg

>he's not even Chad
>more of a cyborg or failed prime tbph
>>
>>39137161
who is Oscar and what did he do?
>>
>>39137206
despite what this board says you don't need to be extroverted to be a player, I know quiet guys who probably get more pussy than anyone. If you felt compelled to give him your number, he is a chad, no question about it, women don't give attention to lesser men.

Anyway I'm pretty certain he's gonna pump and dump you or turn you into a fwb, it's up to you
>>
>>39137223
It's my understanding he's some sort of beta enabler who desperately tries to get "fembot" roasties but I could be wrong, honestly it's really pathetic that we have allowed people to create discords or wherever these people are learning each other's names
>>
>>39137206
yeah he doesn't like you, sorry
>>
>>39137301
that's not really how it works, you can learn people's names and figure out who they are even anonymously completely isolated to 4chan itself. there are plenty of recognisable people here such as him
>>
>>39137275
>pump or dump
>or fwb
Lol, fuck off buddy. I've had guys try to play that card with me and I stopped speaking to them because I want to wait. The fact you're so deeply wrong about me is making me skeptical about everything else you said, which up until now, seemed reasonable.
>>
>>39137332
that's so pathetic, I spend literally all day on 4chan I'm glad I don't do this shit, kys

>>39137354
he doesn't like you, you ugly whore, let it go
>>
>>39137332
I've never heard of him
>>
>>39137354
>I'm a virgin
If you ignore my collection of dragon dildos
>>
>>39137326
>it's another "robots attempt to sabotage a woman out of spite" episode
>>
>seem to grab the attention of multiple anons
>can turn even the most hostile nerd into a potential bf
>requests for contact information all around
>bail outta thread because autismo

Personal experience with a few of the threads. It's not a good feeling..
>>
>>39137392
>>39137393
>that's so pathetic, I spend literally all day on 4chan I'm glad I don't do this shit, kys
i spend little time on 4chan and can still notice people, maybe you just aren't very observant?
>>
>>39137392
>ugly
Yep.

>whore
>KHV
Pick one.

>>39137395
>he thinks the average woman uses dildoes
>he doesn't know what a clitoris is
>>
>>39137354
yeah that's common behaviour, defend the chad and demonise me for telling you the blunt truth

The fact is if a guy forgets about you for 2 weeks then decides to get back to you to set up a date it's because he is horny and his other options aren't available
>>
How do you people go about meeting eqch other for hookups? soc?

>t. newfag
>>
>>39137449
I recognise certain posters like the Asian cuck but I don't know their names or anything
>>
>>39137451
>Average
>On /r9k/
You're so below average you have to dumpster dive

>>39137468
Online dating, local events. Shit like cooking classes
>>
>>39137468
basically on 4chan there are some dark triad chads around and they add girls on discord and pump and dump them

every girl here gets passed around by like the same 4 guys then the girls get butthurt and claim all robots are evil and blah blah because they got pumped and dumped and don't want to recognise lesser men
>>
>this thread is still up

I hate all of you normalfaggots.
>>
>>39137449
Maybe I don't care enough about 4chan ""personalities"" to learn their names and pathetic habits?

>>39137451
>woman
>not whore
Pick one, uggo.
>>
>>39137514
That's kind of sad. Chad's even invaded 4chan groups. Geeks can never ever get the girl.
>>
>>39137458
I'm totally open to the idea then you're right about the two weeks thing. I take issue with the "of course you'll fuck this guy" tone in your posts.

>>39137484
Why would an ugly chick have a dragon dildo? I guess you could argue that losers stay indoors reading weird porn, but wouldn't it make sense for a sexually active person to need a bigger sex to my purely do to exposure?
>>
>>39137523
>Maybe I don't care enough about 4chan ""personalities"" to learn their names and pathetic habits?
fair enough, I think people are interesting
>>
File: 1303404248.gif (938KB, 285x200px) Image search: [Google]
1303404248.gif
938KB, 285x200px
>>39132001
Look at those red eyes. She knows she's fucked up.
>>
>>39137523
>getting defensive because he's a newfag
>uggo
You're not well adjusted, are you?
>>
>>39137541
it's like that everywhere man, in any group or community the girls, all of them get passed around the top guys

your options are;
>self improvement so you can become a top guy in a group
>accept the sloppy second girls after chad is done with them (I don't recommend this because girls will always resent you for not being as good looking as the chad she once fucked)
>move to Asia or join a community where the competition is easier
>>
>be girl
>always date robots
>they are willing to believe whatever you say so long as they think they can get some
>pretend I have very little experience
>when bored just leave and find another robot
It's great to be able to have sex without taking precautions. You know where you stand with virgin internet types.
>>
>>39137562
>Why would a woman not getting real dick have fake dicks
Gee whiz, I don't know WHORE
>>
File: 1436625774633.jpg (17KB, 406x305px) Image search: [Google]
1436625774633.jpg
17KB, 406x305px
>>39137570
I think you should kill yourself

>>39137603
>ugly roastie getting toastie
what's the matter sweetie?
>>
File: 1437818786641.jpg (86KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1437818786641.jpg
86KB, 450x600px
>>39137628
>always date robots
>date
>robots
that makes no sense, roastie
>>
>>39137562
>I take issue with the "of course you'll fuck this guy" tone in your posts.
I'm bitter because no girl wants to date me
>>
>>39137643
>I think you should kill yourself
oh really?
>>
>>39137628
there is really no need to lie about it though, just say you want casual sex and most will be fine with it
>>
>>39137695
nah not really, you're cool

>>39137562
this one should though
>>
>>39137643
>you called me crazy so I'm going to call you the name of my boogeyman
Was "Redditor" getting stale?
>>
>>39137628
How many diseases?

Might plow if disease-free.
>>
>>39137726
>nah not really, you're cool
oh okay, thank you
>>
>>39137676
Well, I'm bitter too about guys not wanting to date me, but I don't treat men badly.
>>
>>39137742
>boogeyman
show your roastie, uggo
>>
>>39137771
yeah girls just pretend betas don't exist (except when they want money or attention from them)
>>
>>39137726
>hating women this much
Let me guess, chicks used to go up to you, laughing and smirking at the friends grinning over at the other lunch table, and ask you out, right? It's okay, anon. It's over and you're safe.
>>
No women here are worth dating. It doesn't matter if you haven't found out on your own and want to try out of desperation. These are bottom of the barrel picks.

You're better off alone rather than being sucked into their bullshit
>>
>>39137628
Are you actually good at sex though?
>>
>>39137776
Negging only works when you don't have bacne, faggot.
>>
>>39137799
Dude, I work in STEM in a male dominated field, most of my coworkers are "beta" by cynical 4chan standards an they've only ever tried to hit me up for sex/fwb, ignored me, or been my friends but chased Stacey.

I mean, I used to talk to a guy in one of my engineering classes that brought a stuffed animal in everyday and listened to him talk about baseball.
>>
File: 1318839470294.jpg (56KB, 432x287px) Image search: [Google]
1318839470294.jpg
56KB, 432x287px
>>39132408
Is this true? Can I become a Chad or even some sort of extra evil(successful) Chad? All I have to do is fuck one femanon to get the ball rolling?
>>
>>39137871
What kind of stuffed animal?
>>
>>39137871
Maybe you should try lowering your standards
>>
File: roast.jpg (17KB, 456x661px) Image search: [Google]
roast.jpg
17KB, 456x661px
>>39137804
Wow, you sure got me, roastie, mad bants

>>39137830
>too afraid to show your roastie so you got to get toastie
kill yourself
>>
>you will never meet a cute/average conservative fembot who is a virgin and has never even experienced a kiss or hand holding
>you won't instantly click with your hobbies and stay up late at night talking about your future dreams
>you won't meet in person to accidentally touch each others hand, awkwardly smiling and deciding to hold it together instead

Why even live?
>>
>>39137948
Uh you should know us fembots don't like guys as desperate as you
>>
>>39137902
His was a teddy bear. Always had a puffer, too. Oddly enough, I befriended someone on this site from Toronto (my hometown) who went to UofT and they had the same problem with a guy who had a stuffed bunny. Except this guy wasn't very nice and apparently sexually harassed girls. There's a Facebook page if you look.

>>39137915
They're already pretty damn low.
>>
>>39137982
not low enough, obviously, you ugly slut

>>39137948
what a faggot jesus
>>
>>39137871
Try to a talk to guy from here, as friends first and then see what happens.
>>
>>39137948
This sounds ideal to me except I'm a feminist who likes social democracies lol.
>>
>>39132342
She's only got one womb m8, gotta make the best use of it.
>>
>>39132039
I've been in an online relationship for two years.
It's better this way. Gave me time to adjust without feeling frightened.
Aiming to move into a 2bdr apartment together next Spring so we can still be sort of alone, but together-alone.
>>
>>39137925
>chicks show their pussies online
>you masturbate furiously, then send the pictures to their employers while calling them whores
>girl doesn't show her pussy
>you're still mad because amateur porn is the closest you can get
>>
>>39137982
>admits to being in a male dominated field, always surrounded by men
>none of them are good enough for her
can anybody really defend the insanity you see from women ever day? This is just pure delusion
>>
>>39138008
Sorry I'm not looking for a basic bitch, I just want my conservative fembot
>>
>>39137925
>bants with an "s"
Did they say "you didn't really think I was serious" after, anon?
>>
>>39132408
Why don't you practice showing us ur tits with timestamp or practice getting the fuck out
>>
File: 15465489954.gif (979KB, 250x166px) Image search: [Google]
15465489954.gif
979KB, 250x166px
>>39137925
>Mfw no gf to leave sloppy snail trails across my face.
>>
>>39138030
>implying I ever masturbate to pussies and not exclusively violence against women, preferably in 3rd world countries
you don't know me, whore

>>39138056
wow more great bants from americans xd
>>
>>39138043
>basic bitch
Back to black twitter.
>>
>>39138085
Did I offend you, sweetie? Back to white basic bitch tumblr
>>
>>39138024
>Aiming to move into a 2bdr apartment together
That's wise. I have an apartment with just one room, girl I was dating moved in and our relationship turned to shit because of the lack of privacy.
>>
Fembots, do any of you like the OP's pic? Does that sort of stuff turn you on ever?

>>39138008
You?
>>
>>39132408
You speak the truth. They never want to acknowledge the fact that they use women on this board. They're a bunch of toxic creeps.
>>
>>39138038
If you read carefully, you'd notice that I said those men weren't interested in me, or ignoring they were, only in having sex and not dating/marriage.

>>39138005
I did, but he started getting grabby when we met. Another guy kept wanting to meet "after work" when it was dark and I didn't feel safe.
>>
File: rose_socdem.jpg (18KB, 318x221px) Image search: [Google]
rose_socdem.jpg
18KB, 318x221px
>>39138024
>It's better this way. Gave me time to adjust without feeling frightened.
This is exactly why I want a LDR. I have an anxiety disorder and although I'm pretty stable, emotional intimacy flares up my anxiety. I know I'll be able to get close to someone emotionally like that but I'd need time for me to not be close to her in proximity because otherwise I feel there's too much expectations.
>>39138008
>SocDem
Nice, I'm close to there, more LibSoc then anything but its good to see another left leaning person on /r9k/
>>
>>39138124
I've never used anyone from this board

you just want to hate on us because we aren't chad, everything we do or say is wrong
>>
>>39138126
>I did, but he started getting grabby when we met
Oh man I recognize you. You said this either yesterday or the day before. Sorry that shit happened.
>>
>>39138126
The trick is to find a guy who doesn't want a relationship, but a friendship first.
>>
>>39138133
>Another terror attack in Europe
>Still supporting cuck ideologies

Hmm.

>>39138124
What do you mean by this? /r9k/ers love girls deep down.
>>
File: saggy fems.jpg (516KB, 2080x1168px) Image search: [Google]
saggy fems.jpg
516KB, 2080x1168px
>>39138133
why are women's politics so shit
>>
>>39138080
>oh I'm so edgy I masturbate to violence
Yeah, I saw the Daniel Pearl video when I was your age, too, kiddo.
>>
File: 1458479251873.png (527KB, 500x496px) Image search: [Google]
1458479251873.png
527KB, 500x496px
>>39135446
This is the truth of the matter.

Get to know the person before you start sucking their fucking dick and maybe you'll figure out who they actually are.
>>
>>39138104
I can't imagine the average 4channer would do well without some amount of privacy. Give us our own spaces to sleep and use our computers in. Sleep together when we're feeling it. Living room/kitchen for when we're feeling sociable. Not having any sort of escape in your own home, the space that should be safe, seems hellish for two awkward internet introverts who probably haven't had an IRL friend in years.

>>39138107
I very, very much dislike the OP image.

>>39138133
Good compromise/adjustment period is having a skype (or hangouts or discord or whatever) call on all the time, so you're "together" but not fully. No camera though. Makes it harder to sort of duck out if you're having a bad time -- with just audio you can mute yourself for a while and recharge.
>>
File: 1.jpg (40KB, 720x618px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
40KB, 720x618px
>>39138163
Literally no sane guy would want a friendship with a woman, they might say they do but only to get pussy, that's all you're good for
>>
>>39138163
no self-respecting guy accepts the friendzone in 2017, you're using outdated rules
>>
>>39138080
>he keeps avoiding the questions
I'm sorry they singled you out, anon.
>>
File: 1502142576900.jpg (22KB, 395x387px) Image search: [Google]
1502142576900.jpg
22KB, 395x387px
>>39138192
>using edgy as an insult
how's middle school treating you sweetie?
>>
File: laugh, harlot.gif (970KB, 250x190px) Image search: [Google]
laugh, harlot.gif
970KB, 250x190px
>>39138170
>those women think they're actually making a point
>>
>>39138103
>sweetie
You're not a middle aged woman working a waitressing job in a diner, so cut that shit out and get back to shouting normie memes like before so I can tell you to go back to Twitter.
>>
>>39138216
God, you're so unfunny it's sad, your pathetic attempts at insults are overshadowed by your
autistic persistence
>>
>>39138107
>do you like getting a hot, gelatinous, foul tasting blob on your face
>do you like being degraded
>do you like having the photos taken
>do you like chafing your knees on carpet
Iunno, would you?
>>
File: WOqq2E8.jpg (48KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
WOqq2E8.jpg
48KB, 640x640px
>TFW you're a chad
Hey ladies, my kik is Metamoth , give up on these virgins and come ride the CHAD TRAIN.

No ugly bitches or feminists allowed. Cat fur ruins my silk sheets.
>>
>>39138206
>>39138214
Being in the friendzone is only a negative if you were interested in the person to begin with on a romantic level. Make friends and be merry, if there's a spark of chemistry then act on it later on. A good way to get to know a woman is by being their friend, or as some say, their "gay friend". It's a good way to see if they're worth your time.
>>
File: 1499215088094.jpg (25KB, 394x394px) Image search: [Google]
1499215088094.jpg
25KB, 394x394px
>>39138241
aw, miss basic whitey got upset, is Starbucks closed sweetie?
>>
>>39138124
THIS. I mean, look at the vitriol on this thread. It's childish, but the intent is clearly to hurt people's feelings. I almost feel sorry for these dudes, since obviously something happened to them. That's not an excuse though.
>>
>>39138286
>spending time with women for any other purpose than to use their fuckholes
>2017
ISHYGDDT
>>
>>39138286
you're already wasting your time by getting to know them without any sex

no thanks, I've played the game before and been rejected too many time, too much pain and too much wasted time, pump and dump is a more practical way of dealing with women
>>
File: 1484684253418.png (45KB, 511x396px) Image search: [Google]
1484684253418.png
45KB, 511x396px
>>39138283
Please fuck me Daddy. I sware I wont tell Mommy.
>>
>>39138275
>do you like being degraded

Erm. Most femanons kind of DO like being sexually degraded. Including you I'm guessing.
>>
>>39138312
>the truth is childish
if you don't like this board you can fuck right back to tumblr, sweetheart
>>
>>39138133
>left leaning
What up? Yeah, it is nice, often I'll have great conversations with people but I'll rarely pursue continued correspondence because I just assume that all people On this site are morally bankrupt psychos.
>>
File: 1497284407579.png (290KB, 821x765px) Image search: [Google]
1497284407579.png
290KB, 821x765px
>>39138170
I'm a guy
>>39138167
Blame imperialist policies by your nations who make people act out in violence
>>39138199
>Good compromise/adjustment period
Yeah. I mean I'd want to be friends with a girl first but if we get romantic, I wouldn't mind us being together on voice chat and things like that. And yeah you're right about the webcam thing. Although Id want to do that eventually too, and ofc I wouldnt mind if she saw how I look.

I actually worry I sound more crazy than what I am. My anxiety is usually very much under control, it just flares up but I'll always explain to my SO whats going on and never go to f ar away if i need space. I don't want to give someone anxiety in turn for being too distant.
>>
File: 1502894772747.jpg (92KB, 702x691px) Image search: [Google]
1502894772747.jpg
92KB, 702x691px
>>39138356
>I'm a guy
why are effeminate guys' politics so shit
>>
>>39138312
Just be aware it's women who create these men by treating them badly

Nobody just decides to hate women and be bitter for no reason
>>
>>39138150
>circular logic works because circular logic works
It's like patriarchy for feminists with you people, it's delusional paranoia to avoid personal responsibility.

>>39138265
>that spacing
Looks like phoneposting.

>>39138298
>three "sweetie" comments
>every femthread I've checked out has the same user with a reaction image + insult
>every one
You need to go outside and get a job.
>>
>>39138356
>Blame imperialist policies by your nations who make people act out in violence

Spain isn't involved in any military campaign dude.
>>
>>39138410
it's not circular logic, women hate me and think I'm never good enough
>>
>>39138410
>Looks like phoneposting.
no

>every femthread I've checked out has the same user with a reaction image + insult
that's actually weird because I just saved that image today from another board, spooky
>>
>>39138315
Dunno about that guy but I work with some women and you've got to try to get on with your colleagues.
>>
>>39138356
We talked some over text first, assessed some basic things about each other, then started to periodically have a skype call. That quickly went to falling asleep in the call, then turned into a call going anytime we were both home.
Swapped pictures/cam a bit after that but maintained just voice call majority of the time.

Otherwise would have been a negative association and negatively reinforced the relationship and person for me. It was much better to do so in a comfortable way so I could feel things out.
>>
>>39138356
>Blame
or maybe we can do something productive and actually stop immigration rather than looking for who to blame
>>
File: 1498681248310.jpg (233KB, 387x468px) Image search: [Google]
1498681248310.jpg
233KB, 387x468px
>>39138450
>having a job
>2017
lmaoing at your life
>>
>>39138154
Thanks anon! It was spooky...

>>39138163
>friendship
This! It's why I don't like dating sites, there's this assumption that sex on the line. It sucks though because all my hobbies are solitary (painting, bugcollecting, writing, knitting).

>>39138199
>privacy
>separate rooms
I like this idea but it offends most.

>>39138356
>don't want to give someone else anxiety by being distant
That's super sweet!!! I think if you communicate that you're having a bad day, they'll understand. Ever consider seeing a doctor?

>>39138398
You're responsible for your own actions.
>>
>>39138354
I go here cause I've been going here for 12 years and its a habit and it's taught me a lot in general. I don't really think most people here are that morally bankrupt, they're just alienated and isolated. And yeah people here have mental issues but that only compounds on the fact that they're lonely and isolated.
I disagree with most of the politics on 4chan cause its all right leaning but I get where they're coming from alot of the time. I think its just wrong.

>>39138455
That sounds really nice and ideal. I really hope I find something like that with someone I'm really happy for you anon and glad you found someone who understands/accomadates you like this.
>>
>>39138419
lol what a leftist moron.
>>
>>39138520
>it offends most.
Why is that?
>>
>>39138455
How do you switch from text to Skype? I met a guy at an academic event and we exchanged numbers, but I don't know what to do.
>>
>>39138474
>doesn't have job
>has issues with women
I don't even need to humiliate you, life's already done that.
>>
>>39134171
Its like its slowly devouring a scrotum and squashing the balls in the process.
>>
>>39138560
This is when I was having a bad time and drinking a lot. I think I got drunk and pushed him for a skype call first, because I was having a hard time typing.
Not really a good strategy though....

I would talk to him a lot while driving after that, and also while out on walks. You could potentially use that as an excuse? Not sure, sorry.
>>
>>39138520
>This! It's why I don't like dating sites, there's this assumption that sex on the line. It sucks though because all my hobbies are solitary (painting, bugcollecting, writing, knitting).

Exactly! As a guy, it is pretty obvious sex is always on my mind. Just a natural instinct, but on the other hand it doesn't mean I want to jump and screw every girl I meet. I'm the type of guy who believes wholeheartedly that the best relationships start out as friendships.
>>
File: 1496558906217.jpg (108KB, 509x786px) Image search: [Google]
1496558906217.jpg
108KB, 509x786px
>>39138520
It sounds spooky! I hope you find someone better.
Also I completely agree with your thing about dating sites. There's too much expectation for me and It stresses me out.
>sweet
T-Thanks. I just know how it is to worry about someone and I dont want to do the same thing for them. and yeah I've gone to see my school psychiatrist here at Uni so I've been officially diagnosed with GAD and depression.

>>39138556
Not her but I think it offends most because if you're at the point where you're living together, sharing a bed is something that's expected. It's part of the emotional closeness. I wouldn't be offended but I'd probably be anxious about it. That being said I don't mind having separate areas where we got our computers/do our hobbies. I'd just want a shared bed room...
>>
>>39138578
>having a job is good
my grandad left me 4 houses and 200k (which is a lot in my country) so maybe you should try not being a poorfag brainlet before coming at me

>has issues with women
I have no issues, they're just shit
>>
File: 2_918.jpg (64KB, 486x638px) Image search: [Google]
2_918.jpg
64KB, 486x638px
>>39132476
high quality post, to tell you the truth.
>>
>>39138520
Nobody cares about your pathetic roastie issues, too bad that grabby guy didn't forcefully penetrate you, beat you to a pulp and left you to die
>>
>>39138636
your posts are so fake, I feel sorry for the girl that falls for your shtick
>>
>>39138683
>being this asspained not everyone is as thirsty as you for sex

I'm another guy and I agree with him.
>>
>>39138645
>Not her but I think it offends most because if you're at the point where you're living together, sharing a bed is something that's expected. It's part of the emotional closeness. I wouldn't be offended but I'd probably be anxious about it. That being said I don't mind having separate areas where we got our computers/do our hobbies. I'd just want a shared bed room...

Oh, yeah, I'm a little conflicted on the bed part.

It might be more of a focus for me because I have weird issues with physical touch and sleep problems. The alternative is one of us forfeits our personal space, to make that the bedroom, though, which isnt satisfactory either.

I suspect I'll end up crawling into his bed after a while and get over my issues then we'll just start sleeping in whoever's room.
>>
Femanons, how good does decent rape-sex feel? Like imagine a really crazy rape fantasy with a guy you like. How good is it?
>>
>>39138700
You're a flaming faggot and no woman will ever be attracted to someone as weak willed as you
>>
>>39138683
I'm sorry you feel that way anon, guy or girl, not everyone is alike. I can never find myself dating a girl I couldn't be best friends with, I just prefer to be best friends before dating a girl. If I have so much in common with a girl that we're already best friends, then the next step(assuming they feel the same way) is to progress to a relationship.
>>
>>39138700
no, you're the same anon otherwise you wouldn't have needed to point that out

also, well done, you outed yourself as a passive-aggresive fake nice guy, you faggots are so easy to spot
>>
>>39132001
>femanon adds me
>quickly decides to make an LDR with me
>has some red flags in her internet history, I ignore them
>almost lose her and almost lose friends because my friends disapprove
>months later I find out she had been lieing to be a lot
>this fucks me up
>mutually break up with her, we were both conflicted but logically I couldn't justify her actions, and she didn't really want to change or talk about herself
>over a month and a week later, I'm still feeling fucked up over her
>she encouraged me to grow attatched and dependent whilst also lieing
>small things often remind me of her and I can't get her out of my head permanantly
>can't fap to my favorite bodytype or my favorite kinks anymore because I just think of her and get sad

Are all women like this?

Will I ever recover?

I can't take this anymore

I just want the pain to stop
>>
>>39138523
I've been browsing for ten years. I definitely understand the vitriol - God knows I've been profoundly disappointed by the behaviour of some men and called my sister up to rant - but a lot of these users go beyond just expressing their anger. When it comes to that, you need to look past your problems and act with a modicum of decency.

>>39138556
I guess people think not sleeping together means you don't love each other, which is a meme. I'm very close to my family, and my brother was upset because he wants his wife to stop snoring. The problem could remedied by separate bedrooms or even a wall divider, but they won't consider it because of the meme that married couples share a bed.
>>
>>39138725
>the next step is to progress to relationship
If only, anon.

Women, generally, don't think that way. There are friendship guys and relationship guys. You don't get to cross categories.
>>
>>39138748
it's lying, not lieing
>>
>>39138636
I don't like the whole "as a guy" thing since most people want sex and making it gender thing is a meme, but I agree in sentiment. I do have a high sex drive and masturbate a LOT. I'd love to have sex - but I want a hubby first.
>>
>>39138769
rude tbqhfamalam
>>
>>39138725
that rarely ever happens, girls are way too nervous to be friends with guys they find genuinely attractive

they make "friends" with ugly guys for the emotional support, friendzoned guys are basically practice boyfriends for women thinking about it
>>
>>39138812
but anyway

talk to other girls, always have 3-4 girls on the bounce, that way you don't grow unhealthily dependent on any single girl
>>
>>39138645
>GAD and depression
I know a lot of people like this and they've had varied responses to medications. You've probably done research, but if you haven't, I'd invest.

<3

>>39138647
>bragging about money
>on the internet
>>
>>39138748
Yeah you will. Whenever the thought comes up, just ignore it.
>>
>>39138647
>muh grandpa's money
Pics or it didn't happen.

And if you have THAT much cash, why do you come here everyday?
>>
>>39138767
Don't get me wrong, I know how most women are. But a man can dream, can't he?

>>39138806
>but I want a hubby first
Too many women don't feel the same way. A true shame that modern-day culture reinforces it with a "her body her choice" approach to promiscuity.

>>39138813
And that's a big problem with my ideal relationship scenario. As I replied to the first guy, a man can dream.
>>
>>39138680
Oh, wow, I'm so upset.

>>39138683
Maybe some people are nice?

>>39138724
I thought his post was cute. Sounds like you're projecting.
>>
I had chemotherapy five months ago but after reading all the normalfaggotry in this thread I think I need another dose of bleomycin. I wish you'd all kill yourselves or leave and go to another site that suits you more.

>>39138859
I wasn't bragging, I was responding to someone assuming me not having a job was a detriment when I'm a university student anyway and don't plan on getting a job in the future as my dad also has plenty of money

>>39138881
I don't get it, what difference does it make on me coming here
>>
>>39138931
>her body her choice
Uh, that refers to abortion?

>promiscuity
I don't want casual sex and I don't even think it's smart but I don't like when people ascribe moral judgement to it. I don't smoke, drink, or do drugs but I think it's bad to judge those that do.
>>
>>39138937
You think it was 'cute', exactly, you'd never date someone as beta as him, though

God your whore ways irk me to no end
>>
File: 141109990113.png (136KB, 332x450px) Image search: [Google]
141109990113.png
136KB, 332x450px
>>39138710
Oh I would understand if a girl had issues with physical touch.Like I said I'd still get anxious over it but I'd be willing to accommodate her cause that's what relationships are about. I don't really do much physical touch personally but part of what I'd want out of a relationship is to cuddle with my gf or just embrace each other as we sleep.
But yeah once you probably get comfortable with the idea, I don't doubt you'd be okay with sleeping next to him. I think alot of my anxieties I'd have over would also ease away once I feel secure in the relationship with the girl I'm with.

>>39138758
Yeah I'm not trying to defend them or anything, I'm just saying I can get into the head space. I've been hurt by a girl on here but I understand why she did what she did so I didn't get bittter. I think its just about empathy I think. And trying not to generalize the other sex much.
Also for your second part, yeah its a meme or whatever but emotional comforts like sleeping together are important. It doesn't mean they don't love each other, but even small expressions of closeness help out and sharing a bed isn't exactly a small expression
>>39138859
Yeah I used to have to take meds but now I just got some for flare ups. I'm doing better I think mental health wise. I just got weird hang ups about relationships cause I have trust issues.
>>
>>39138937
he's nice to you because you have a vagina, don't be so gullible
>>
They're BPD or otherwise selfish and abusive people.
But I can't imagine a relationship with anyone else.
>>
>>39138931
Dreaming isn't enough anymore.
>>
>>39138838
but I want a lifelong partner

>>39138860
It's a bit difficult, I was immensely attatched to her (or at least the her I thought she was) for 4 months. fuck I hope I can get over her but I'm worried I can't
>>
>>39138955
>has cancer
>has tons of money but can't travel, party, or do anything worthwhile
>hates women

Sounds like a really bad case of the sour grapes.
>>
>>39139012
whether you want a fuckbuddy or a wife you have to play the field and keep your options open

you need the girl to be attached to YOU, it doesn't matter how loving you are if the bitch doesn't give a fuck about you

try going to Asia, you can meet girls there who will worship you and want to get married pretty quick
>>
>>39139027
I had cancer, not anymore, that's what the surgery and chemo was for

>has tons of money but can't travel, party, or do anything worthwhile
I'm not going to spend any of that money for unnecessary shit, but I don't get where you got the "can't travel" part

>hates women
that one's true
>>
>>39138980
>that refers to abortion
I've seen it used for girls and women essentially saying they can do whatever they want with their body, abortion or sleep with 20 guys in a row.

>I don't like when people ascribe moral judgement to it
In my case, I don't really judge them as much as decide if they're worth trying out a relationship. I personally wouldn't want to be in a relationship with a drug user or a woman who has gone to parties and gotten into orgies just for the sake of "experiencing life".
>>
>>39139064
I thought she was attatched to me too though

She may or may not have been for a while givern that shes an unreliable source of information and I can't know her motives
>>
>>39139070
If you're loaded and women are al whores, shouldn't you be up to your neck in girls right now?

>>39139110
Eh, that's fair about not wanting to date that type of person. I wouldn't mind dating a guy who smoked, did drugs, or had previous relationships if he was moral, hard working, etc. To me, if something isn't right or wrong, it's incidental. At most, I'd question his judgement and emotional stability.
>>
>>39139164
but I hate women, anon
>>
>>39139164
>I'd question his judgement and emotional stability
That's pretty much how I determine if a relationship is worth anything, which is why a friendship first is the best way to go. Some people may have problems emotionally or judgement wise, and as long as it doesn't affect a friendship you can remain friends for a long time. But during the journey, you can already conclude if they're worth trying a relationship out with(assuming they feel the same way).

You seem like a swell guy/gal. Want to be friends and stay in contact? Hard to find people who think the same way I do, and I could always use an extra friend to chit-chat with.
>>
>>39134849
Because that post sounds like something he'd do.

I'm away on a trip for work and he's upset with me because I had to extend it and now I'm reading these posts in hopes to see if he's cheating on me
>>
This thread had some potential but it turned into a whining contest. All of you are grossly overestimating your own impact in others' lives. No one cares about anyone online and any person you've attempted to teach a lesson to has probably quickly moved on and found a replacement.
>>
>>39139500
bingo

>passes go
>collects two hundred dollars
>>
>>39139271 here. I've gotta go run some errands, but if the anon I was talking with or any other anons in the thread are looking for any sort of friend or person to chit-chat with can catch me on discord at Usaji#2254. Guy or girl doesn't matter, since I'm only interested in friendships anyway.
>>
>>39139640
We keep running into each other man. Every damn thread. I feel I should just add you already.
>>
>>39139662
I've made it a thing to try and make a new friend everyday, so it wouldn't hurt. I won't be here to accept till later, but it isn't like you have anything to lose.
>>
>>39132001
Are you in germany and brit? Because you Look like someone in my school
>>
Why can't fembots just offer a depressed anon a chance to talk? All I want to is to trade nudes and fuck you.
>>
>>39140139
Lots of them want to as well. Just dont be a total creep.
>>
>>39140280
I'm tired of pretense. Honesty is best. Femanons are whores.
>>
>>39140313
What pretense?
>>
>meet fembot online
>we start talking and hit it off
>Skype call first night
>talk throughout the week
>Skype again last night, but video this time

She's nothing short of amazing in my opinion; the amount of things we have in common, and how easy and fun it is to talk to her. Like silly things like both having an underbite and a lisp, and how we both are hopeless romantics. It's almost surreal.
>>
>>39140338
That both of us aren't interested in sex.
>>
>>39140349
good luck man. I'll root for you.
>>
>>39140408
we aren't interested in sex we're interested in emotions.
>>
>>39140408
Go look at places where there isn't going to be that pretense. Don't expect it though.

Also, if you stop thinking of them as whores and more like a person, you will probably have an easier time.
>>
>always see these threads
>people talk about how they've managed to meet girlfriends on this board
>think about trying to link up with a fembot
>get flashbacks to every interaction I've ever had with a girl in any kind of chat
>turbo autism takes over and it ends badly every single time
>realize over the years that I'm not compatible with a single female at all
>>
>>39140467
Who is we? Speak for yourselves.
>>
>>39140504
Maybe you're just gay desu

Some women dont really care how autistic you can be long as you treat them right. Others even get off on bossing you around.
>>
>>39140554
I think I'm just an ugly retard
>>
wish mods would delete threads like this.
>>
>>39140507
i'm speaking from the collective opinion of the fembot discord. malebots always want sex or nudity from you but fembots always want a connection or at the very least some interesting chatter. you can't risk nudes these days because people will post them and there's no reason for sex to be a factor because you're probably to far away in the first place and why have sex with someone when there's no connection.
>>
File: 81474190.jpg (10KB, 320x220px) Image search: [Google]
81474190.jpg
10KB, 320x220px
>>39140600
Only a problem if you let it get in your way.
>>
>>39140641
This woman speaks the absolute truth.
>>
>>39140641
There are some guys that do want an emotional connection. For example I'd never ask a girl for nudes, esp if shes not my gf. Even then I don't think I'd do it just cause I find it somewhat strange.

I want a LDR so I can get meet someone and connect emotionally then we can eventually end up together.
>>
>>39140641
I'm not talking about discord though. I'm talking about places which are specifically designed for hooking up. But please. I would love to know who crowned your vagina queen of the world.

Truth is. A lot of women enjoy casual hook ups. Just like men though, they are going to have higher standards but be more guarded.
>>
>>39140637
Stop being a pussy and just hide the thread.
>>
>>39140699
I still want an ldr with no chance or desire to meet in person
But metatrolling each other is a way better idea amirite u gyz
>>
>>39140685
Yeah but then there's people like me, uninterested in most emotions (at least the negative ones) and incapable of the rest due to the autism, also uninterested in sex and nudes (mine or someone else's), that desperately want a connection with a member of the opposite sex that will make an effort to be understood and to understand, me and themselves and everything else.

Not trying to blame you or all females or anyone really, I just wanted to add that there are more than just immature sex fiends and emotional bags of drama. Trying to feel less invisible, that's all.

I'll go back to lurking and being confused now.
>>
>>39141002
Again. Not a big deal. There are women out there looking for the same thing. Possibly your search has be narrowed too much for whatever reason.

Although your attitude seems so defeatist I really dont think anyone could change your mind on here, so yeah. Probably best to lurk.
>>
>>39140431
Thanks man! Suffice to say I'm completely enamoured
>>
>>39141095
I tried to explain that there is more than 2 types of people for elucidation, I don't feel defeated at all. If I felt defeated in my desires or efforts, I wouldn't bother with them anymore. I'm making efforts often, almost daily, to find that person. My search is broader than it has ever been. I apologize if my wording gave the wrong impression.
>>
>>39140641
Been talking to a guy from here for 2 years.
Never asked me for nudes.
Wont see me naked until become comfortable with it IRL.
Nudes would just feel dirty. He said the same thing.
>>
>>39141201
Something isn't working and you need to go outside of your normal channels and comfort zone.

Maybe go to church? You dont have to be religious, but there are plenty of women you are looking for there.
>>
>>39141234
Sounds like a nice guy who is going to try and get you drunk and crush that pussy on the first night of meeting.

You are being played with the long game.
>>
>>39141234
20:1 he's just bidding his time thinking he's already won by having you take the bait and now he just has to wait.
>>
>>39141234
That's really great anon. Ignore all the ass wipes who are gonna get butthurt over this
>>
>>39141258
Thank you for your observations and guidance.
>>
>>39141282
>>39141313
Joking or not, fuck you for poisoning the collective well.
>>
>>39141327
Bro. That guy is trying to get into any local pussy he can while relying on her for emotional support he never has to pay for.

Your nice guy powers dont work here.
>>
>>39141234
He's such an omega that he's avoiding any situation that could lead to rejection. Or, he's completely impotent.

This is not fulfilling. You're going to leave him or cheat on him, unless you're also a genetic dead-end.
>>
>>39141282
>>39141313
He's a good Christian boy.
>>
>>39141372
>genetic dead-end.
/pol/ 's that way
>>
>>39141397
Then you are fucked. There is no such thing as good christan boys. He will marry you just to fuck you then get board and cheat.
>>
>>39141427
>be me
>good christan boy
>don't do nothings
>marry gril
>fuck gril
>get board
>cheat
>successes
>>
>>39141427
i mean i don't think a couple who had downs syndrome would cheat on each other

just depends on the magnitude of their mutually disability

otherwise it's a ticking time bomb until one of them says, "holy fuck im sleeping with a retard"
>>
File: 1484517930220.jpg (35KB, 648x700px) Image search: [Google]
1484517930220.jpg
35KB, 648x700px
>>39141454
>Spend rest of life paying alimony for a quick fuck with the office whore when you could have just got a hooker before trying to run the long con
>>
File: 174825990.jpg (54KB, 408x612px) Image search: [Google]
174825990.jpg
54KB, 408x612px
>>39141483
Good thing thats my fetish
>>
>>39141492
>be me
>have to pay alimoneys now
>fug.tga
>remember I have board
>don't have alimoneys again
>>
File: 1502083596055.jpg (92KB, 402x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1502083596055.jpg
92KB, 402x1024px
>>39132001
>Be actual sperg
>Met girl on OKC
>Talk for a few days
>"Oh hey your skype avatar is a meme you like memes? They call me meme queen."
>Go back and fourth shitposting because I can break the ice much easier this way.
>She says I must be from 4chan and that she uses it on occasion.
>Seem to be hitting it off really well, she doesn't show any signs of not liking me or anything.
>Ghosts me the next day.
Women are nothing but lies. Every other women that has given me a chance was only looking to take advantage of my mental illness and use me. I really hope in my lifetime we have functional AI wives that I don't have to worry about being emotionally abused let alone left with childsupport.
>>
File: 1502251374984.jpg (135KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1502251374984.jpg
135KB, 1920x1080px
>>39141492
no
NO
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

desu~~
>>
>>39141531
>>remember I have board
How even does wood help?
>>
>>39141570
apply directly to the forehead!
>apply directly to the forehead!
>>
>>39141611
Now you have medical bills. It all seems to be making the situation worse.
>>
>>39141672
>you
well.
>>
>>39141689
Is everything okay? Do you need help?
>>
>>39141746
peachy. you good?
>>
File: 250px-Andy.png (67KB, 250x192px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Andy.png
67KB, 250x192px
>>39141758
Doing pretty swell. Thanks for asking anon
>>
>>39132342
Its a rarity to find a decent female. Most will be duplicates of what you experienced but not all. I'll be flying to mine very soon after 3 years of online. Worked hard for this person and spent a lot of time and its finally about to unfold
>>
>>39141850
where are you going? what cuntry
>>
>>39141876
Nz to america. My nerves are kickin in
>>
>>39142071
sorry in advance for everyone assuming or asking if you're australian
>>
>>39142088
We're fake australians
>>
test >inb4 test
>>
>>39143053
what test required posting in this thread on this board in that way
Thread posts: 472
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.