[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How often do you wash your sheets?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 5

File: 229989803.jpg (190KB, 1600x1150px) Image search: [Google]
229989803.jpg
190KB, 1600x1150px
How often do you wash your sheets?
>>
I was them every 3 or 4 months. Basically when they stink so bad i can no longer stand it.
>>
Ever\/ 6 HOURS
>>
once the dust mites make me wake up itchy I give it another week or month
>>
twice a year
>>
When they become audibly crunchy
>>
>>39130038
Every ~3 weeks

I'm a nasty motherfucker. I sweat buckets when I sleep so they get dirty on day 1 anyway
>>
>>39130038
Once every month.
>>
every month in summer, maybe only once in the winter.
>>
>>39130074
This.
I don't give a shit about washing my sheets, but eventually they get so smelly, and sticky, I have to.
>>
I'm pretty sure it's been over a year. There's a grease stain next to the edge of the pillow where my face touches it.
>>
>>39130038
Almost never. I only have one set of sheets and have only washed them once.
>>
About once a year. They have to smell absolutely disgusting for me to give a shit.
>>
>sheets
richfags
>>
>>39130038
Every 15 days.
>>
once a week. I also wash myself twice a day knowing well that it's unhealthy.
>>
>>39130038
Every 2 months or so. Sometimes 2.5. gf and me dont sweat alot
>>
File: screaming w: sadness kitty.jpg (3KB, 123x125px) Image search: [Google]
screaming w: sadness kitty.jpg
3KB, 123x125px
YOU FUCKS NEED TO BE WASHING THEM ONCE A WEEK

REEEEEEEE YOU GUYS ARE SO GROSS
REEEEEEEE DIRTY SHEETS ARE BAD FOR YOUR SKIN
REEEEEEEE
>>
>>39130857
I sleep in Pajamas and I change the Pajamas weekly and the sheets every 6-8 weeks.

They are never visibly dirty. Maybe don't be such a sweaty mess.
>>
>using sheets
kek it's like you think other people care about my existence. i sleep directly on the mattress, idc how stinky or worn out it gets, literally doesn't matter. i spend most of my non working existence on this bed and i'm the only one who ever sees it, sheets are bougie shit for people who have people.
>>
>>39130038
every 4 months
>>
>>39130777
>gf
Why the fuck are you here?
>>
>>39130857
>implying anyone cares about my skin
kek
>>
every week or so
>>
I don't. Its been a few years since they've been washed. I've actually grown to like the smell.
>>
>>39130038
Every week in summer, every 2 weeks in winter. Pillow cases 1-2 times a week.

I just sleep so much better with clean bedsheets.
>>
>>39131568
only normies change their sheets this often.
>>
Change them every week, all my clothing/sheets is washed once a month.
>>
>>39131589
I'm a 25 year old KHV hikkineet, I just can't stand uncleanliness. I can't relax unless my room is clean.
>>
Switch the pillow cases twice a week and do them with the weekly laundry. Sheets get washed every week to a week and a half, maybe two or three weeks in winter. Mattress gets flipped once every two months and rotated every four. I've had this bed for sixteen years and multiple moves, that's how I've kept it from breaking down.
>>
>>39130038

never and I fucking cum on them constantly
>>
I sleep in a hammock, no sheets.
>>
>>39130038
guys, just change your pillow case at least every week and bed sheet at least every 2 week and your acne will reduce
do it now
>>
>>39130038
guys, just change your pillow case at least every week and your bed sheet at least every 2 week and your acne will reduce

just do it !! now
>>
Because I got annoyed at how often I had to wash them, and how they'd end up off the bed anyway after I sleep, I stopped using sheets regularly. I might put em on during the rare times I have extended company over, but that's it.

To add to it: I don't wash my blankets or comforters either, cause they usually cost a lot to clean properly. So, I use em for close to a year, throw them out, and buy a new set to replace it.
>>
>>39132113
i've been sleeping on the same bed without sheets and the same comforter for 5 years now. i've switched pillowcases maybe 3 times in that 5 year span

oh i also don't have any acne. not even acne bacteria can stand to be around me KEKKEKKEKKKEKKEKKKEKKEKKKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEK
>>
>>39130038
My mommy washes them for me a few times a year. :3
>>
>>39132030
This. Especially pillow case. Makes a huge difference
>>
>>39130857
What the fuck are you doing where you need to wash them every week? Do you not know what showering is?
>>
When the the lice jump in my mouth to drink
>>
>>39132695
Not that guy, but it's not so much that I need to wash them once a week, it's just that fresh sheets to start the week is a good and comfortable feel.
>>
>>39132113
>they cost a lot to clean
just put them in the washer. thats what i do
>>
>>39132198
Ah, I change the pillowcases even less often. If a comforter set I buy comes with pillowcases, I'll switch it out. Same goes with pillows in general.

>>39133311
I live alone and don't own a washer, nor does my apartment complex have laundry room. And after growing up with a washing machine, I can't be bothered going to & waiting around a laundromat, so I drop off my clothes to get em washed. Unfortunately, every place usually charges extra for blankets/comforters...sometimes to the point where it's cheaper to just buy a new one.
>>
>>39130038
what the fuck are sheets
>>
My pillowcase smells like white cake
>>
>Pillows smell like dribble.
>Shower once a week.
>Bedding gets changed once every 2 month.
>>
>>39130038
Twice per year (pillow sheets included)
>>
Once every ten months or so.
>>
>>39130038
probably every month or two. i should do it more but putting them back on is really annoying
>>
I wash mine every few weeks. I have to do laundry off the premesis so it's kind of annoying for half the load or more to be sheets so I don't do it as often as I should.
>>
>>39130038
>>39130101
ugh i was just thinking of washing them and dust mites last night.
>>
>>39130038
My mom does it every 2-4 weeks I think.

I'm 27 and I've never done laundry.
>>
File: IMG_0627.jpg (72KB, 640x837px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0627.jpg
72KB, 640x837px
Wait. We're supposed to wash them?
>>
File: photo_1474274690972~3.jpg (2MB, 3689x2784px) Image search: [Google]
photo_1474274690972~3.jpg
2MB, 3689x2784px
>>39130038
I sleep in a sleeping bag since a year and I kind of don't want to wash it because I won't have anything else to sleep while waiting for it to dry. Also I don't want to damage it. Need to wait for a hot day or two so I can just sleep on the floor while I take care of my sleeping bag.
>>
>>39130038

>using sheets

I sleep in the couch, I just vaccuum it if there's too many crumbs
>>
>>39130038
>tfw your pelvic bones will never protrude like that
>>
File: 1441898533365.jpg (231KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1441898533365.jpg
231KB, 1920x1080px
My mom washes them for me every week.
>>
>>39132371
few times a year? disgusting
>>
Four or five times a year, I don't really remember the last time I changed them.
>>
>>39135466
it's lies
and memes
>>
>>39136606
same here, i just wear clothes when i sleep and wash clothes like regular.
i just like to watch tv when i sleep and t hroughout the night, i haven't slept in my bed in like ninne months
>>
>>39136563
is that a oneplus charger?
>>
Honestly once every 2-3 months when mummy threatens to take GBP away
>>
I have about a week's worth of clothes, so when I go for my weekly laundry I toss them in because why the fuck not.
>>
>>39130418
kek
this
origami
>>
When I can stand it up against the wall, it's time to wash them
>>
>>39130038
When they're visibly discolored from my sweat, so every few weeks.
>>
two months usually, have gone up to five months however. I genuinely like my smell, and I don't feel as comfortable in bed until 2 1/2 weeks after washing because of the lingering detergent smell and rough texture of the sheets.
I also eat in bed, it's usually food leftovers that will make me wash them.
>>
I don't use a sheet, i just lay on the mattress, sometimes i eat on it and i just flip it so the remains of what i was eating fall on the ground
>>
>>39130038
When you say "how often" you are kind of presupposing that they are washed on something approaching a regular basis.
>>
>>39130101

holy shit I didn't clean my room or wash my sheets for months and I was so curious why I all of a sudden started feeling itchy in my room. At one point I found a little tiny black dot above my ankle and scratched it off. I had a blood spot after, I was so curious what it was. I think you just answered my question, thank you.
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.