[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop thinking that everyone can read my mind

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1480471840342.jpg (106KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
1480471840342.jpg
106KB, 500x484px
How do I stop thinking that everyone can read my mind
>>
I don't know, grow up?
>>
Make loud noises in your mind and see if they react
>>
>>39129960
We can anon. Not all minds can be read. But yours is special.
>>
>>39129960

tin foil lined beanie
>>
>>39129968
You first? Don't say anything if you have nothing to say?
>>
>>39129996
He said that he doesnt grow up dont make fun of him blease >:(
>>
>>39129968
but I know its not true but I feel discomfort anyway
>>
>>39130046
>>39129984
Try this maybe it works >:(
>>
>>39129968
>telling people with legitimate mental illnesses to "grow up"
Leave normalslime, you don't know what its like.
>>
>>39130046
there are threads on here as well as other places on the web where I've seen schizophrenic people talk about these issues. since you might be in an earlier stadium, maybe you can talk to them about it, explain the situation and get some front row advice on how to steer clear from it. just a guess
>>
>>39129960
Why would you want to?
Freaking strangers out by knowing they can read your mind and speaking to them without others hearing is nice.
>>
>>39130177
no, its not. back in high school I was looking at an ugly girl in class and said in my mind: 'if you can reax my mind turn you head to me' and she did that and it was kinda scary but i still prefer to think it was just a coincidence
>>
>>39130046
Find something else to think about then. If you're focusing on it, it's only going to escalate, like some hypochondriac kind of shit.

>>39130096
Are you his doctor? His imagination is a sign of mental sickness? You're the one whose better off leaving. Go to the nearest hardware store and buy a rope - it's on sale. Do yourself a favour.
>>
>>39130243
Wow, telling someone to kill himself just because he offended you? Grow up
>>
>>39129960
Ease off the acid.
>>
File: 1372279649136.jpg (50KB, 605x412px) Image search: [Google]
1372279649136.jpg
50KB, 605x412px
>>39130254
>offended
pffft good one
>>
>>39129960
it's a two way street
try to read their minds

at first you will only get vague premonitions and glimpses but with practice you should be able to decern people true intent at glance

it's a bit training tho so you need lots of alone time away from other minds
>>
File: stef.jpg (11KB, 199x194px) Image search: [Google]
stef.jpg
11KB, 199x194px
>>39129960
Same feeling. I guess you sense vibes and stuff better than others, but your intuition is fucking with you. Your unconscious mind gives you visions of things and that's great for your thought processes, but it clearly does not explain to you how brains work.
>>
>>39130364
This only works if they have opened themselves up for this shit. Works with many women in particular tho.

Not everybody can read minds tho. It's clearly not a two way street, maybe only for those who can.
>>
>>39130317
Is it a good feeling?
organic
>>
>>39130483
Dude you are into some really dark and filthy shit!
>>
>>39129960
>"Stop reading my mind. I'll expose you for who you really are!!"
>somebody gets up in a panic and leaves
It's that easy, OP.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.