[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

reminder that if you missed out on a high school social life

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: zerderere.png (119KB, 226x238px) Image search: [Google]
zerderere.png
119KB, 226x238px
reminder that if you missed out on a high school social life and romantic interests you are forever stunted and nothing will fix the miserable person you are.
you will never be as happy as the normies. life will continue to be pain and you will always be bitter towards this world.
>>
>>39129674
Dude as long as you are a human being you still have a chance to engage in social life. Avoid cunts tho.
>>
>>39129674
False. Know some guys who changed their life pretty drastically after they turned 18 or so.
>>
>>39129696
normie advice.
>>39129740
false. they were normies to begin with.
>>
File: 1502861433842.jpg (79KB, 635x661px) Image search: [Google]
1502861433842.jpg
79KB, 635x661px
>>39129740
Try 25+. It ain't happening.
>>
Is that the most beautiful girl in the world?
>>
>>39129674
>reminder that if you missed out on a high school social life and romantic interests you are forever stunted and nothing will fix the miserable person you are
that's not true at all lol
>>
>>39129740
They either lied to you about their high school life or are lying to you now about feeling as happy as they say.
>>
dat girls pretty cute.
And
>>39129696
>>39129740 classic normalfag advice
>>
>>39129840
Nah. It's not "normie advice". Go for cunts, get cucked. Befriend "chads" and suck dick.
>>
>>39130107
I said that there is still a chance. It's not guaranteed, but everything is easy with the right plan in mind.
>>
>>39129674
I was homeschooled throughout high school, and I got a taste of "high school social life" when I got a job at a pizza place.

Sucks ass, they're all cunts. For some reason, they show each other texts that other people sent them. Like, fuck that.
>>
>>39130207
True tho. High school social life is worth it if you want to have your soul eaten. Later in life you'd still get the same assholes but at a different workplace. Be financially independent or get fucked.
>>
>>39130107
>dat girls pretty cute.

dude, it looks like a 10 year old, what?
>>
File: 1502464580964.gif (2MB, 202x360px) Image search: [Google]
1502464580964.gif
2MB, 202x360px
>>39130298
10 year old girls can't be cute?
>>
>>39129840
One of them I knew from elementary. Really an outsider, always gaming, no friends. Then he went to uni, and had to move towns, struggled at the beginning but joined some society. Met guys that are now good friends of him. He got some exp. On social skills.
Even had two girlfriends already.
I do believe he's still dead in side a lot of times. But he will make it, and to the outside he is a normie.

>>39130107
You think im a normie?
>>
>>39130049
I will try, I guess, its either that or a relative short unhappy life.
>>
Bullshit. Get away from high school and you can remake yourself as you choose. I did and have gotten plenty of pussy, fun and extremely dangerous drugs ever since. Life is good.
>>
>>39130939
t. someone who had a very normal high school experience.
>>
>>39129674
Reminder that you will never get to have sex with someone as equally as inexperienced as you are. You will now always be expected to be good at sex because you're in your 20's.
>>
>>39129674
Not true. I was a complete outcast in high school (mostly because I wws too paranoid and depressed to be around other people)
Now I have a completely normal social life, a qt, friends, etc
>>
What if I was going to go balls deep, but when the qt's dad decided he didn't like my black ass it was off? I've never dated again after that.
>>
>>39130308
i just assumed you were sexualizing her which is not ok

kids can be cute yeah
>>
this is bullshit
-t. person who barely socialized with people at school but still had several relationships and is currently in one even after highschool
i don't really understand why are ameriburgers super obsessed with their school life
i am an eurofag and always had friends/a life outside of highschool so i couldn't be bothered to give two shits about my classmates or how am i perceived by them
>>
I was a jock druggie who hung around super chads

Some nympho slut I crushed on left me for a meth dealer

I was not ready
>>
>>39129740
That's the lie that kept me alive until I turned 18.
Good thing I went to uni, now I can lie to myself that I'll fix my life until I graduate. 3 years left.
>>
I missed out on everything in Highschool, but at least I still have some years left in University ahead...

Most of the people in relationship in Highschool were playing around I think. Only 2 couples in my year managed to last till now.

But the thing is that I don't know how to get a girl romantically interested in me. I've trained so much that I can at least hold a decent conversation with a girl for 15 minutes or so before I run out of things to say. But somehow we always end up as acquaintances and nothing more. I even had some girls as friends to play some games with, but eventually we lost contact. There was 0 mutual romantic interest.

I really hope to find a decent girl in my life to spend the rest of my days with desu. I don't even have high standards. But I'm just too scared to get hurt ...
>>
It's a hard truth to accept. Mommy dearest had the great idea to homeschool me from 6th-11th. I dropped out but decided to go back to public for 12th at 20 years old, and I socially developed more in that one year than probably the entire rest of my life. If you young faggots have the chance to go back do it.
>>
>>39133392
>20 in high school

everyone was either afraid of you or talked shit behind your back
>>
>>39133488
I lived in Nu Yawk so guys who were 19-21 were a pretty normal sight. Lots of poorfags had to drop out and get jobs to support their families or dindus just got held back forever.
>>
>>39129674
Aww just like you OP
>>
File: 1496535429472.jpg (68KB, 659x525px) Image search: [Google]
1496535429472.jpg
68KB, 659x525px
I'm gonna need some sources, my dogmatic friend.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.