[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you were to be granted godlike powers and could influence

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 15

File: frank-langella-skeletor.png (1MB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
frank-langella-skeletor.png
1MB, 1000x562px
If you were to be granted godlike powers and could influence this world, its people and yourself... what would you do?

Would you reveal yourself? Would you be benevolent or malevolent? Would you be selfish?
>>
>>39129508
good question, if you were granted powers randomly you would probably be under the view of whoever gave you them and would be tested and punished if you misused them
>>
I'd drink the blood of babies after torturing them for hours. And right before they die, i would cut out their living pineal gland and eat it straight, ensuring my passage into Saturn's company.
>>
Pause time to give me more time for thinking.
>>
File: IMG_1622.jpg (34KB, 818x539px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1622.jpg
34KB, 818x539px
>>39129508
>give myself an unlimited supply of money
>ensure my unlimited supply of money does not fuck up the economy
>do whatever I want
Godlike powers are overrated. Give me a shit ton of money and I'll be just fine.
>>
>>39129522
If you want to go that route instead, I would argue that those concerned with such powers are above such concerns. Higher dimension beings and all that.

But for sake of the thread: you can do whatever you want in the solar system.
>>
>>39129508
Turn myself into a girl and make anime real of course
>>
I'd become /x/'s worst nightmare for a while doing skinwalker shit (but not hurting anyone physically) and after a few decades of fucking with people id probably caml out and stop being a cunt. Then id manipulate the world from the shadows to whatever i decide i want.
>>
I would improve my life and that of my parents. Be rich.

I would occasionally teleport people like that ISIS leader, pedos, rapists, muslims etc to outer space and allow them to lead the rest of their lives there.
Maybe nudge humanity here and there, but mostly just let shit play out. Definitely not reveal myself, fuck that.
>>
>>39129508
>>39129508
>Would you be benevolent or malevolent? Would you be selfish?
A bit of everything. I would probably kill all the inferior races so the human race would skyrocket in technological development with all the leftover resources from the cockroaches.
I would literally make the Earth both heaven and hell for people that deserve it, respectively. I would most likely enjoy watching people getting tortured before going to 'heaven' myself, so I wouldn't leave without revenge.
>>
>>39129508
I would rain down on both niggers and western society like the holy vengeance.
I would wipe out all the niggers, sandniggers, britbongs, americucks, swedes, fucking germans, most of the india and china and brazil east coast.
Motherfuckers are degenerated, overpopulated and destroy this world and own culture alike.
>>
>>39129560
they would probably be doing it to see how things inferior to them react to sudden power

anyway i think i would just try to live normal but wouldn't have to worry about my health or financial stuff or safety, i don't find power desirable i would rather be left alone and liked by a small amount of people
>>
Have all world leaders bend the knee to me in a massive world wide event.
Perhaps even make them kiss my shoes.

And then I'd make this massive Hunger Games/Running Man like thing, where criminals, extremist muslims/christians have to fight on battle fields. Every day a different theme, so one day you'd see the crusades played out, then an ancient rome battle, etc. Basically the best gladiator show the world has ever seen.

And a harem for myself.
>>
>>39129508
I would not reveal myself. I would try to help people most of the time, emphasis on try and time.
>>
File: mushishi.jpg (611KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
mushishi.jpg
611KB, 1600x1200px
>Make myself immortal
>Travel back in time
>Visit villages as a wandering healer
>Live peaceful and detached life among nature
>>
File: 1493843625615.jpg (183KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1493843625615.jpg
183KB, 800x1000px
Supply the Crusaders with AK47s and enough ammo for the next 100 years.

Would be funny to see how that would play out and where we'd end up. Do similar things at different points in history. I can always keep a save game and reset, after all.
>>
>get godlike powers
>push the Earth forward on the road of technology until we can do something like we see in sci-fi movies
>cure all diseases and control birth
>throw shit at libtards
>rule the world as a good dictator for a time
>go on an endless discovery for other dimensions, creatures, planets and so on when I had enough from Earth and never return
>>
>>39129508
I would be malevolent.

Seriously. Every game I've ever played I chose to be the good boi, fuck, even IRL.

Time to murder and enslave people.

Build a flesh castle with living human bodies and play Pink Guy albums all day to spice up the moans and screams of agony :O)
>>
File: 1234671393941.jpg (67KB, 564x354px) Image search: [Google]
1234671393941.jpg
67KB, 564x354px
>>39129895
>good dictator

Power corrupts, my friend.
>>
>>39129508
Be the worlds most powerful NEET.
>>
I'd be benevolant and malevolant, I don't see much reason to settle. I would try not get super-involved if I can.
>>
>>39129938
Don't know, I feel like power only corrupts if you have rivals. Humans would be harmless to me at that point.
>>
File: 1376655030461.gif (1001KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1376655030461.gif
1001KB, 500x281px
>replace myself with an exact copy, except successful
>have him make my parents proud

>go back in time and find a pristine location, far away from other people (if they even existed yet)
>get comfy and doze off in the warmth of the sun and a summers breeze
>die painlessly in my sleep
>>
>>39129508
I'd probably just become a wanderer.
>>
use it to fuck chads mom probably
>>
>>39129508
>Make all men die
>Set all non-virgin females on fire
>Fuck all the virgins, then burn them for being a non-virgin
>Reset the world when they're all dead and do it again
>They all will keep their memories
>>
File: 442345256734734783.jpg (25KB, 500x347px) Image search: [Google]
442345256734734783.jpg
25KB, 500x347px
>>39129508
I would do random ass shit like create and infect a whole race with a virus that they were immune to but was lethal to everyone else just to watch the fire works.
>>
>>39129508
I think I'd get bored real fast
>>
>>39131132
Ah, typical /r/r9k/.
>>
use my powers for scientific progress by exploring the solar system and gathering data
>>
File: just don't know.gif (812KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
just don't know.gif
812KB, 250x250px
>>39129556
This.
Would also cover any debts any relatives have and maybe even invest in stuff to get more money, but aside from that, not much.

Maybe get a new computer and some hobbies that are a little more on the expensive side, but that's pretty much it.
Maybe have a family in the future with all that money, idk.

Why would anyone choose to do something drastic like become a king-god or kill everyone unless there's a drastic situation caused by other people in the world?
>>
I would put everyones countries back with the people they are supposed to be.
I would allow for freedom of movement but no-one becoming citizens of other countries, America would Dissolve itself back into the countries all the people came from.
Would force the pagan traditional beliefs of people back onto them.
Then we'd all be awesome af magical kingdoms with all this dope technology.
>>
What I do definitely depends on the specifics of the powers given to me, but I'd definitely try to help people. Depending on how big an influence my powers could be, would determine if I reveal myself. I would only do it if I felt I had to explain why changes are happening.
>>
File: piggle rigg.png (141KB, 605x800px) Image search: [Google]
piggle rigg.png
141KB, 605x800px
>make myself hyper intelligent and look like a chad
>give myself immortality
>give myself the ability to speak every language fluently
>build a comfy dream house and create people to defend it while i'm gone
>go back in time, explore ancient civilizations, become renowned as a prophet or a healer
>skip forward in time when i get sick of it
>when i get bored of time travelling i go back to early america and kill john wilkes booth, and ahead again to 1939 to make sure hitler wins the war, kill off the soros family too because why not
>>
>>39129508
Make my life and those I love as comfortable as possible but not too comfortable. Try to make it so my family can live for a very long time. Improve my life enough that I can finally be happy with myself. Kick start the events of My Hero Academia so that quirks become real. Eventually become All for One and give myself the power to take and give powers.
>>
>>39129508
I'd start wish threads on /r9k/ and help every robot be happy as long as it didn't hurt anyone. Making anime real for them, creating robot waifus, etc. I'd also bring my dad back to life.
>>
>>39129556
>>39131558
>Give me a shit ton of money
You guys have no imagination

Click this link 3 times and tell me that nothing you get is more cool than money.

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random
>>
>>39131819
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Gluttony_Magic
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Object_Immortality
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Dimensional_Slicing

Basically Skull Knight but with food magic and a phylactery, awesome.
>>
File: 1502126339206.gif (161KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1502126339206.gif
161KB, 500x375px
>make my domain in the woods
>bring a thick fog upon the forests of the world, embolden the animals of the woods to drive the humans out and generally be overtly aggressive against people
>make a FUCKTON of skinwalkers, vengeful spirits, and assorted savage beasts to further drive the humans back
>accelerate the growth of the woods so that entire forests pop up in anywhere from 5 months to a year
>continue to slowly drive into human lands, occasionally encouraging woodland cults to pop up and sow terror in the cities until the world is a series of loosely connected small cities surrounded by hostile woods
>keep this situation up as the baleful woodland god for a few hundred years until humanity regressed enough that it would be interesting to see how they handle reclaiming the woods and having to face other nations that had been isolated
>dial back the woodland killy-ness and reduce the number of murderous supernatural beings and watch as humanity develops
>let this continue until they reach the boring quagmire of modernity and repeat the whole thing over again
>>
>>39129508
I would grant superpowers to my former and current friends and then i would overthrow the very corrupt government in my country
>>
File: Super_Friends.jpg (44KB, 333x250px) Image search: [Google]
Super_Friends.jpg
44KB, 333x250px
>>39132365
Reminds me of something.
GL Killing Trump Antifa.
>>
>>39130005
Mr. 5, that was beautiful. Do you write?
>>
>>39129633
>>39129660

I hope you get godlike intelligent so you can grow out of /pol/
>>
>>39129508
I would end the Universe along with myself.

Yes. That's a benevolent move.
>>
File: 1500223266104.png (29KB, 1050x756px) Image search: [Google]
1500223266104.png
29KB, 1050x756px
>delete all traces of my existence
>turn myself invisible and intangible
>observe the entire history of the universe from all vantage points
>occasionally pop in and freak out people alone in the woods
>carve spurdo into the core of the sun
>>
>>39129508
Kill all the humans immediately. No questions. Done.
>>
>>39129860
>Retarded shitposting pervert
>Underage
>Unironically a christfag LARPer
Everything wrong with mankind in one post.
>>
>>39129508
Transform myself into a parasite and crawl into a celebrities anus while they are asleep, and retain full sentience while feeding on their faeces as it passes through. I'd hear their thoughts and occasionally subtly influence them
They'd never know I was there but they would benefit from basically being immune to disease.
>>
Make the world a better place and eradicate all suffering
>>
Assuming I wouldnt have to eat drink or sleep, I would become an immortal traveler. Going where I please and dojng what I please. I would finally be able to enjoy life.

Anyone I liked would be set for life, not just money wisrebecause money can corrupt but I would provide things and opportunites and a decent amount of cashflow to help out with their dreams.

I would also ruin people that were adsholes to me, not kill them but take some quality of life from them. Most of the asshole type chads I would give ED or make them unable to hold their bowels. Others I would give unvearavle nightmares. I could also go the other way around and give them empathy and intelligence if we were allowed to mess with free will.
Actually I would just change humanity into a better more coolerative version of itself if allowed.

Abd of course space travel.
>>
>>39129538
Defenition of a jewish circumcision
>>
Making the Pope suck my dick. Apology, and then burn all muslims because they deserve that, personal opinion...
>>
File: 1497313814849.gif (487KB, 450x343px) Image search: [Google]
1497313814849.gif
487KB, 450x343px
>>39129508
excuse the cringe

I would bring about this world's reckoning.
no living thing would ever breathe on planet earth again. I will become a god worshipped and feared in a world I created far far away in my attempt to forget the horrors humankind inflicted on me throughout my mortal existence
>>
>>39129508
I'd kill anyone who's corrupt or immoral.
>>
File: Alex Jones without a nose.png (168KB, 241x267px) Image search: [Google]
Alex Jones without a nose.png
168KB, 241x267px
>>39129508
I'd exact my revenge on the world. Immediately put people from this board in power and the one or two other board I visit every once in a while in power. Make the one or two friends I have world leaders. Make my waifu the international religion as well. And then make anime real.
>>
>>39133671
Y-you.. you could do all of that from your own home, you know. Limitless powers... You don't have to crawl up anyones ass. :|
>>
File: 1351107810960.jpg (39KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1351107810960.jpg
39KB, 250x250px
Make my ex-fiancee love me again. It's the first thing I would do, and would gladly give up all my powers right after. Fuck riches, fuck fame. All I ever want is to love her again and have her love me.
>>
>>39134067
Anon I am not sure you understand me.
>>
>>39131819

>Divine Attacks
>Clock Manipulation
>Aura Mimicry

So I can feel what roasties are feeling and what they need, and If they refuse me, I can turn back time, and if they still refuse me I can roast them to oblivion? Seems fun.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.