[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /r9k/ I need advice, so I hooked-up with a pretty close-ish

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: sadman.jpg (23KB, 682x393px) Image search: [Google]
sadman.jpg
23KB, 682x393px
Hey /r9k/ I need advice, so I hooked-up with a pretty close-ish friend while we were both drunk, though she has a boyfriend, who I am also good friends with, who thinks she just stayed the night at my house on my couch because she was drunk. I don't really care about the cheating part desu senpai but seeing her today my stomach dropped and I didn't even say hello to her, though she did the same.

So my question is, do I continue to be beta and avoid her completely, message her this;
"Hey, I just wanted to message to apologise for the way I acted when I saw you today. I understand that you probably would need more time before we even spoke again, though I didn't/don't want this to be the end of our friendship so I feel I should have at the very least said hello to you. I understand if you do not want to respond to this and I'm sorry if this caused more harm than good."
which is also pretty beta, or do I try and cuck him again?
>>
File: 1487529209451.png (493KB, 1238x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1487529209451.png
493KB, 1238x1080px
>though she has a boyfriend, who I am also good friends with
>do I try and cuck him again?
>>
>>39127637
Really not sure what I even my by "good friends" I mean, I don't really feel bad for him in this situation. Maybe that makes me a bad person
>>
File: dante's inferno.jpg (45KB, 403x722px) Image search: [Google]
dante's inferno.jpg
45KB, 403x722px
>>39127744
That obviously makes you a bad person. There are few lower forms of scum than those who will fuck over a friend.

As you can see, traitors belong in the lowest depths of Hell.
>>
>>39127567
You aren't friends so I see no reason you shouldn't fuck that girl if it is a girl (male?) I mean if anything you are doing him a favor why should he settle for that chick who will cheat? Now ask her about cock size and post results.
>>
>>39127796
How is he a bad person? At most they know each other he didn't say best friend or brother you beta sack of shemeat
>>
>>39127567
Wait did you rape her or was it consensual?
>>
>>39127828
He described him as a 'good friend', does it really make me a beta because I believe in loyalty to my friends over a one night stand?
>>
>>39127849
Yes if he was that good of a friend he wouldn't have done it and like I said he did his friend a favor
>>
>>39127796
I'm already going to hell for having sex with dudes lmao

>>39127809
lmao

>>39127845
I was much drunker than her, so if anything (purely by definition) I couldn't "give consent".
>>
>>39127567
>I cucked my best friend
not only you are a normalfag but a despicable piece of human garbage as well. I sincerely hope you die of testicular cancer
>>
>>39127875
It's only a favor if he tells his friend, if he just keeps fucking her behind his back then it's purely selfish. I guess it depends though, if you're right and they aren't really friends then you're right, he isn't necessarily a backstabbing piece of shit. However if they are legitimately good friends then I stand by my statement that OP is scum.
>>
>>39127915
>best friend
who are you quoting?
>>
>>39127893
Well fuck man you fuck men lol all bets are off now fuck what ya want invite her over and fuck her bf haha then make that slut eat the creampie in his ass
>>
>>39127930
He doesn't know wtf he's quoting
>>
>>39127893
Meh, I'm not a Christian anyway, I just thought that it made my point quite well. Seriously though man, do the right thing. Tell him what went down, it might get you a punch in the face and lose you a friend, but at least you'll be saving a friend from a lot more pain down the line.
>>
>>39127946
will do

>>39127958
eh, ignorance is bliss, I don't think she is really the type to break his heart by continuing to cheat on him she probably sees it as a huge mistake and wants to amend it by making him more happy
>>
>>39127567
You are just a poor piece of shit :^)
Just go on with your life and avoid ruining another person's life
>>
You're no longer welcome here.
>>
>>39128082
And I'm sure he thinks she's the type to never cheat, clearly he's wrong.
>>
File: 1502640605284.png (388KB, 510x463px) Image search: [Google]
1502640605284.png
388KB, 510x463px
>>39127828
being a willing accessory to cheating by itself makes you a bad person, doing it to somebody you're on good terms with makes you an outrageous cunt
>>
File: 1502502112499.png (95KB, 310x453px)
1502502112499.png
95KB, 310x453px
>>39127567
>being this much of a scumbag yet still being so beta you actually think a woman who cheats deserves any sort of respect
OP what the fuck is your problem?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.