[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going fat is the worst thing I did with my life Basically ruined

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: bierflesje.jpg (105KB, 561x807px) Image search: [Google]
bierflesje.jpg
105KB, 561x807px
Going fat is the worst thing I did with my life
Basically ruined my life
I was a fat kid since 7, I started losing weight at 23
Now at 24 I'm down like 70 lbs and I look even more disgusting than ever
Also I'm pretty sure my dick didn't develop normally cause of this
Now I'm just trying to salvage what I can on this fucking disgusting body

Yeah and I was not simply fat....I was superfat 6"2 320 lbs
I wish I had a chance to murder my younger self.....
Any fat robots know this feel?
>>
>>39127305

>tfw you walk past a cute girl then she looks at your gut then looks away with a disgusted look on her face.
>>
>>39127305
Im not fat, but I thought the pressure from your body can make your dick small.
At least, thats my theorie.
>>
>>39127391
My theory is that being fat during puberty prevents your dick from growing
However there are fat fucks with big dicks, so I don't know
>>
I do know this feel.
I lost about 40 kg almsot 10 years ago, my body still looks saggy and weird.

Apparently being fat during puberty fucks with your hormone production.
>>
>>39127305
i was a fat kid, im underweight now. the self hate never goes away anon

>>39127482
>Apparently being fat during puberty fucks with your hormone production.
i'd like to hear about this
>>
>>39127305

Yes. Kind of (I'm only chubby now, and losing weight again).

Basically

>Be skelington most of my life
>Get fit
>Get married
>Get a bit fat
>Marriage goes really bad
>Get REALLY FUCKING FAT (not by burger status, but I was technically obese)
>Get divorced
>Lose all the weight
>Life is great again
>Get married again
>Put on about half of what I lost again
>Slowly losing it now that I'm exercising again, but will have to start eating health again too

It's REALLY hard to lose weight when you're married. There's just no reason not to be comfy.

>>39127419

Being fat increases estrogen and suppresses testosterone.

Maybe that's related to dick size?
>>
I'm similar. Just turned 23 and have been a fatty fatty 2x4 my entire life. I'm down 50lbs and I'm still massively overweight at 200lbs. I have more than 50lbs to go and it has already become 10x harder because I'm not a megatubbolard anymore. It fucking sucks that neglecting yourself requires so much work and dedication to undo. My tits reach my belly button and my legs are fucking HUGE and disproportionate to the rest of me. My belly button looks like a frowny face. My body is basically frowning at its existence.
>>
>>39127503

Living in a way which leaves you that fat will fuck with your hormones in several ways. Sugar boosts estrogen production, lack of exercise lowers testosterone, ect.
>>
>>39127482

I'm >>39127543

I lost 38kg in less than 8 months.

I didn't get any saggy skin, I didn't get stretch marks or anything. I was so worried I would. But nothing.

HOWEVER - I got insane crows feet around my eyes. How weird is that.
>>
>>39127305
>I wish I had a chance to murder my younger self.....
I know this feel too.

I ruined my life.
>>
>>39127305
Are you me?
I was super fat as a child/teenager and it ruined everything for me.
Started losing weight when I was 22. On average weight now, but started balding when I was 21 and still look pathetic.
Nobody in by fucking family is balding.This has to do something with my past weight problems!
>Also I'm pretty sure my dick didn't develop normally cause of this
Me too.

If I could change one single thing in my past, it would be stopping me from getting fat.
>>
>>39127555
that's kind of obvious isnt it
>>
>>39127613
Yeah my hair started thinning at 22
I think it stopped but I miss my thick hair

For the dick part, I think I would be fine, but that fat around my dick is insanely big for some reason
I think 400 lbs people have fatpads like this
I hope I can get surgery and lipo to fix this
>>
>>39127641
I basically blame most of my physical problems on my weight as a teenager.
My back developed some permanent muscle displacement or something like this.
Right now I have/am:
>strong back pain (pretty much every day)
>balding
>4" dick
>fat pads
>no gf
>pretty auistic around people
>>
>>39127391
>theorie
kys

>>39127305
try and open a portal to the date that you were 6. wait a year for your fat self at 7 to appear. enjoy that year to the fullest. when he appears and sees you, he will be shocked. tell that you come from the future and there is a hurricane coming that will destroy the town in an hour. when he gets confused hit his head with a baseball bat and eat his body. oh and about your body problems idk see a doc?
>>
>>39127735
You must be 18 years or older to post on 4chan. Just letting you know!
>>
>>39127750
nice exclamation mark, faggot ;)
>>
File: melisandre.jpg (90KB, 810x537px) Image search: [Google]
melisandre.jpg
90KB, 810x537px
>>39127305
>lose weight
>still a social outcast with no friends or gf

Face it OP, we're all broken, losing weight won't help. It didn't help me. We might as well just enjoy food.
>>
you guys are so fucking stupid.

Being fat has no impact on your dick's development. The "pressure" from your body doesn't make it small.

It only looks small because you've got a gut hanging over it.
Less of it is usable because of the gut, which acts as a bumper while you're trying to fuck.

you lose weight and all of that shit goes away. your dick is perfectly fine. you're just too fat to see it.
>>
>>39127842
how do you know

why are you so rude
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.