[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you doing anything to improve your life? To make tomorrow

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 14

File: 1499652480822s.jpg (2KB, 125x121px) Image search: [Google]
1499652480822s.jpg
2KB, 125x121px
Are you doing anything to improve your life? To make tomorrow better than today?
>>
File: BW02.jpg (18KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
BW02.jpg
18KB, 400x500px
>>39125861
Why would doing anything make any difference?
>>
>>39125861
The way I see it, to really see improvement would take a long-term commitment to doing things to improve myself. Something I don't have the motivation or patience for. I need results now. I need immediate gratification. So with that said, tomorrow will be exactly the same quality (if not worse) as today.
>>
>>39125861
I'm so far down the hole that I don't have the strength to fight.
>>
>>39125919
this, originalido
>>
>>39125861

I lost 3kgs in 4 weeks. Trying to get /fit/

Have two week job trial next week. If I get it, it's a whole new career, and after two years of training I'll be making 60-80 thousand a year.

Um...

I mean if I get it.
>>
File: SotFS_Alonne.jpg (2MB, 1530x895px) Image search: [Google]
SotFS_Alonne.jpg
2MB, 1530x895px
I just killed Sir Alonne 'first try'.

Spent about a two hours last week. Couldn't play it again until today and suddenly did it first try.
So yeah, you can say I'm making progress.
>>
>>39125861
Im going to not go to sleep as that might make me less depressed sleep deprived euphoria and such
>>
>>39125861
I quit stealing and drinking heavily over a year ago and been exercising 3-5 times a week since I quit

I'm still a pathetic husk NEET with a skinnyfat body though. Hell, I haven't left the house in over 6 months and even then it was just for a few night walks
>>
>>39126070
whadup wite boi
>>
File: 1484602057617.jpg (105KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1484602057617.jpg
105KB, 640x640px
>>39126084
I'm in a constant state of catharsis but I always feel awful about it
>>
i just planed to start working out to get fit, so i ate 10 backets of cookies and cake a while ago and waiting for the lunch, there's another thing that i planned to improve as well, it's my english skills but i really face alot of proplems as that i cannot find useful courses to focus on studying them, or even videos and tests to practice what i've learned, also i develop a fair that whenever i see LONG post here and there in English i fell scare to reading it because i might eventually find that i do not realize what's the post is talking about and that will make me upset and you know guys i have much thing that i'm upset about already i dont want the long posts drive me to commit suicide due to the fell of stupid or some shit like that, but everyday i have that much of felling that i want to improve that language on a serious way more than get fit, help me my only buddies with useful tip that will really help me to improve, and how can i fight the felling of scared from exposed to the language i know that that's might because of my insecurities
>>
File: 1493005269116.jpg (88KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1493005269116.jpg
88KB, 1600x1600px
What can I do to improve my life? I don't even know where to start. Everything is shit in my life.
>>
>>39125985
Have you got the sudoku scene?

Since you ask, my greatest DaS2 accomplishment would be the no death, then no bonfires concurrent runs. That took a lot of attempts but had so much fun I didn't mind.
>>
I want a girlfriend, 25 years old there's no turning back at this point
>>
File: IMG_2862.png (153KB, 500x517px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2862.png
153KB, 500x517px
No. I can't think of anything that would make me happy doing or working towards. Best case scenario couple years down the road I just get an exit bag and end it.
>>
>>39126665
No, but I saw it on yt, and that's good enough for me.
Sounds like a crazy challenge. I finished DS1 with the broken sword and no armor, but that was certainly no no-death/no-bonfire run.

Not going to do the same with DS2. Just want to get to DS3, really.
>>
>>39126689
I got my first gf at 27. Have had two other hot gfs since then. 31 now.

It can get better.
>>
>>39125861
every day I am alive my life gets better
since it's more or less impossible for it to get any worse
>>
>>39125861
Last night I came close to a breakthrough of accepting my life as it is, was, and will be. Not quite, but close, and I call that progress.
>>
>>39126807
The thing is, I love those games but after a while you need to come up with new things to keep it spicy. In DS1 and 3 that was SL1, though admittedly I did use pyro in 1. Manus was still hard as shit though.

Broken sword? That's some serious shit dude. In 2, dual broken swords mundane are completely legit though, even in PVP.
>>
I just got a membership to a tanning salon. I'm hoping it will improve my self esteem to not be paper white for once in my life, and maybe also give me some vitamin D
>>
File: IMG_1323.jpg (89KB, 698x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1323.jpg
89KB, 698x720px
I tried to not be depressed for my best friend, but yesterday I got sad again
It's like I always end up in the same endless hole, I'm starting to think I can't be happy
>>
I prepared my next uni semester schedule to have 34 weekly hours, shit is gonna be rough so I'll try to finally get my shit together and stop procrastinating
>>
>>39125943
Good job. Keep up the good work

Get rid of that doubt
>>
>>39127471
tell me about my life anon...
>>
>>39125861

>If people on this board tried to improve their life many could actually succeed and become normies
>More normies means less robots to shitpost on r9k and post feels threads, the only things I enjoy on this board

ATTENTION EVERYONE: Go back to your homes, this was a *silly* prank by OP to fool you into becomes WAGEKEKS. You should not improve your lives, now please go back to your bedrooms and resume your NEET lifestyle. After all, what is better than shitposting with friends while mommy makes you tendies?
>>
>>39125861
Nothing I do makes any difference, so why should I bother?
>>
I'm going to work on my manuscript today
>>
>>39128387
What if you have mommy issues like so many robots do ;-;

>>39125861
I've finally gained my motivation back so I can actually feel like doing things (all thanks to oneitis admitting her feelings for me) I'm now trying to get fit to improve myself and hopefully give myself enough confidence to get out there in the real world
>currently on day 4 of a workout plan, I can already feel the improvements (as well as the aching)
One thing I'm worried about though is that I'll lose all my motivation if my oneitis suddenly decides she doesn't like me
>>
>>39125861
The thought hadn't even occurred to me.
>>
>>39125861
i'm trying but i dont know what to change
>>
>>39125861
planning to go up to the discount store and applying this weekend. this store is really close to where i live, 21 and never had a job before so im feeling nervous.

do you think it would be weird if i tried applying with a pencil?
>>
>>39128387
I legit don't understand NEETs. Robots are supposed to be lonely KVs but they should be smart enough to finish university and get a job. From the viewpoint of society they should be seen as 'weird' rather than 'defective'
>>
I've started doing low-carb to get some of my weight off. And I'm investigating a possible business to start.

Every day, you should be doing some small things to move forward. Every Single Day
>>
>>39125861
I'm reading a book about Joseph Goebbels. A biography if you must. It's strange because I can relate to him in a variety of ways that it's actually pulling me out of my depression.
Pdf: https://www.google.co.nz/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.fpp.co.uk/books/Goebbels/Goebbels.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwjgqI_JvN7VAhWKWrwKHSYBDqMQFggjMAA&usg=AFQjCNHXXEuvVdK-TOaY8VgENj7_DvaXKw
I'm honestly enjoying it thus far. You robots should give it a read.
>>
Here is some simple improvement steps:
-get a decent haircut, preferably short back and sides (make sure the barber shaves the neck hair as well)
-start a body weight exercise (push ups, sit ups, squats etc) routine and stick to it around 3 times a week
-always give your face a quick wash with water before going to sleep
-limit your time spent in front of a screen
-floss regulalry
-buy correct fitting jeans and tshirts
-try to eat fruit daily
-join a weekly club (no matter what it is just good to keep in social contact with other people even if its small)
>>
>>39129390
any anons have any word if filling out an application with pencil is or not?
>>
>>39129727
is okay* or not
>>
>>39129727
Probably best to use a quill and a small pot of your own blood
>>
File: 1499425047512.jpg (79KB, 974x643px) Image search: [Google]
1499425047512.jpg
79KB, 974x643px
but I am lazy, I cant improve my shit live
>>
I'm doing therapy learning how to walk again. Literally broke my back in a car accident, just now started to feel feeling in my legs. Feels good and horrible at the same time. But at least I can move my legs.
>>
>>39125902

Yeah, being on the internet and other shit does shorten your attention span a lot. I can't even play games without watching youtube on my phone. Pathetic really.
>>
>>39126605

Depends on you really. Nobody here can help you without you writing about yourself.
>>
>>39129539

What's it about? What's special about him and how can I make my life better by knowing about him or how he lived?
>>
>>39125861
I've been working on learning math up to multivariable calculus and linear algebra. I could be doing this a lot faster if I had more motivation, currently relearning factoring but I've been doing it for about a week when I could've powered through it all in a single day easily.
>>
>>39125861

The thing is I think about that sometimes, promise myself I'm gonna make my life better and forget about it 5 minutes later.

I really should take a break from the internet.
>>
>>39130478
I'm taking my ACT on October 24 learning algebra. Factoring is pretty fun to do.
>>
Getting my drivers license soon.

The fear of driving has passed. After all, dying on the road means I won't have to drive anymore.
>>
File: 1467301955283.jpg (177KB, 1001x798px) Image search: [Google]
1467301955283.jpg
177KB, 1001x798px
I've been eating better, turned down a takeout last night which I feel good about. Eating less, eating much healthier, eating a lot of steamed veggies and lean protein. I'm not feeling any urges to cheat which is good, I'm planning on having a cheat day on my birthday which is on the 24th, after that I'm back on the diet. I'm suprised how well it's going, feeling pretty good about it.

I'm also getting up earlier, which makes me feel less drained and empty so its good to actually see sunlight, even if I'm just sat in my room. I had a job interview yesterday which went well for once so that feels good. I'm also trying to make more of an effort to be social, this is the hardest part for me by far, I guess i'll keep trying and see where I land
>>
File: 1498562020001.png (294KB, 491x560px) Image search: [Google]
1498562020001.png
294KB, 491x560px
I only pretend to try improving my life.

Only on the imageboard anon knows I am a misanthrope and have no hope for anything.
>>
After moving back and wallowing for two months, spending two hours a day after work at the local cafe, getting to know the people who recognize me from ten years ago. Making the first "normal", casual friends I've ever had.
Keeping my expectations super low yet still happily surprised every single day.
>>
>>39125861
It's been nine months since I decided to come out to my family as mtf trans, lose weight, and get my academics togeher so I can go to university.

As of today I've gone from 280 lbs to 218 lbs and have my hormones prescribed and ready for me to take them any time I want. I got into my second choice university, and I'm moving into my dorm for my first year today. I plan on starting my hormones when I hit 170-180 and I'm going by my new name while I'm here.

I'm pretty excited for it, but I'm nervous about making new friends. Hopefully everything will be okay.
>>
>>39125861
I hurt myself trying to improve yesterday so no improvement until tomorrow
>>
>>39126605
Make a list of everything that's shit and don't just write everything, write everything you think is bad then choose the easiest and fastest thing you can fix
>>
>>39131011
How do I fix being crippled?

How do I fix the scars on my face?

How do I fix the my speech impediment which hasn't improved after countless therapy sessions?

How do I fix being poor when I cannot work?

Go away with your normie advice.
>>
File: sanic.jpg (14KB, 337x436px) Image search: [Google]
sanic.jpg
14KB, 337x436px
>>39125861
I'm going to tell my oneitis I like her next time I see her. I'm already preparing the rope if that fails (and it will).
>>
>>39125861
Nah not really... I'm just a boring/lazy asshole who's always bitching and complaining about everything, even though I am in a position where a lot of people would love to be. I have a job, an apartment, and my own car.
>>
>>39131068
There are jobs for the disabled.
You have motor skills in your arms, right, anon?
You are able to do some things.
Don't give up on yourself if you body hasn't yet.
>>
im trying lost alot of weight had a job but it didnt workout still gonna give it my all its tough
>>
>>39125875
fpbp desu family
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.