[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Game of MEMES

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

Anyone else feel like this season blows?

>Having a bunch of major characters meet just for forced dialogue

Sam's rant before leaving the Citadel was pure cringe and Gendry returned in the most forced and unnatural way.

They should've just waited for that old fart to write more books
>>
>>39125740
SEASON 7 deffinantly feels like fanfiction
>>
>>39125740
I find myself thinking, "I wonder what is really supposed to be happening" every time I watch it this season. It feels so fake. All of the characters getting together out of nowhere? Arya going home instead of hunting Cersei? I just don't see this shit happening in the real version.
>>
>>39125776

Thank you. That was validating to hear. Season 6 ended so strong with BoB, but that's just a battle scene.
>>
Seasons 1-3 are god tier. 4-5 damn good. 6 was good but you could tell something was off. 7 has been legit terrible on every possible level.
>>
>>39125803

Yeah and suddenly every living Stark is reunited and half of them are freaks at this point? Would've been much more interesting sending Arya south. And Bran is uninteresting
>>
>>39125740
The last season and season 5 were way worse.
>>
There's some leaked webm's floating around too. The Night king throws a spear at drogon and it explodes (no idea why). He falls and he resurrects him as a spooky ass undead dragon. Arthas wants his narrative back
>>
>WHITE PEOPLE detected

You guys should, like, kill yourselves already, oh ma god.

>Daenerys is like, oh ma god
>>
File: Unknown.jpg (7KB, 278x181px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.jpg
7KB, 278x181px
>>39125863

Normally I would be upset at GoT spoilers, but I don't even care anymore
>>
>>39125740
I stopped paying attention to the story long ago and I don't care at all. I enjoy the books when I was a teenager but I view the TV show as completely separate from that. The show is total garbage but I really enjoy the scenery and the costumes, they're fucking sick, so I like it.

>>39125863
>>39125884
I mean it's been pretty obvious that there was going to be a necrodragon this entire time.
>>
>>39125884
I know that feel. I'm no longer excited at a new episode airing. It's all fanfiction shit now, completely nonsensical plotlines and coincidences. GRRM always writes things with actions/consequences. Now things happen for no reason. Characters suddenly behave all retarded.
>>
>>39125917
>GRRM always writes things with actions/consequences.
Yeah, this is pretty much what was good about the books. It was like it was written without any plot in mind at all. He just wrote a bunch of characters and then put them all together in the same world, and they reacted naturally to each other and each other's actions, on and on and on.
>>
>>39125863
>The Night king throws a spear at drogon and it explodes (no idea why).

It pieces his flame sack I'm guessing.
>>
>>39125740
>water cooler talk about a normie show
I want you fucking chads to leave right the fuck now!
>>
>>39125863
>leaked webm
Nigga the entire episode is online in good quality, I saw it yesterday
>>
Originally Vikings originally is originally better originally.
>>
File: 1476083239622.jpg (46KB, 437x501px) Image search: [Google]
1476083239622.jpg
46KB, 437x501px
>>39126153
Where did you find it? pls help
>>
>>39126153
I want to see it now that some asshole spoiled it for me anyway. Any hints where you saw it?
>>
>>39126204
pirate bay has it
>>
>>39126186
>>39126204
Some anon posted it here yesterday, it was uploaded to spankbang kek

But yeah it's on pirate bay now
>>
>>39125740
Despite what you say I still masturbate to Emilia Clarke on a regular day basis
>>
>>39126520

Bad taste

Origiblox
>>
>>39125740
The teleportation and rushed story isn't even the worst thing in my opinion. This season everything feels predictable and forced. It was obvious that Jorah will survive. It is obvious that Arya won't betray Sansa because the Grrls will beat evil littlefinger. It was obvious that Jon will survive certain death twice. It was obvious that Dany will come in the last moment to save every important character.
I remember watching the earlier seasonsand I was often genuinely shocked, because things happend that you didn't expect. There used to be excitement. Now it's just a fanservice with a stupid "everything will go well" plot.
>>
>>39125817
>BoB
>good

??????????????
>>
fanfiction is the correct word
>>
>>39125740
only normies watch GoT
>>
>>39127224
>Arya wont't betray Sansa
ur predictions were almost perfect, buddy
>>
>>39125740
Yes it's garbage. It moves way too fast for me to follow. I downloaded the leaked episode and only made it 10 minutes in before I stopped watching because I was lost. Like how the fuck did snow and the cured stone man get north of the wall.
>>
File: 1500055018540.jpg (6KB, 211x120px) Image search: [Google]
1500055018540.jpg
6KB, 211x120px
>>39125817
>battle of bastards
>good
>>
>>39129413
Well, the rest weren't predictionsn, that's what happend in the last episode. What I meant is that I just wasn't suprised or excited when it happend.
>>
>>39126186
>https://seriesout_dot_com/episodes/game-of-thrones-7x6/

get rid of the underscores and replace the dot with a .
>>
Go to piratebay and download it
6th episode in very good quality
too bad there's a lot of action beyond the wall and terrible written dialogue between everyone
felt like a marvel movie, I'm really disappointed in the jews that are directing and writing the end of this series
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.