[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

And they say Cucking doesn't exist Should I lads

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2017-08-17-21-06-55.png (491KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-17-21-06-55.png
491KB, 1080x1920px
And they say Cucking doesn't exist

Should I lads
>>
>>39125523
Yes. Just one question, where do you live that girls like this live 3 miles away from you?
>>
>>39125523
no she seems like a slut with alot of stds look at how pale her face is
>>
>>39125523
>But only with a strong jaw chiseled body builder abs who is at least 6'5 and has a perfect BMI and a 8' cut dong and who's birth name is Chad.
>>
Nice bait op.

How long do you think her marriage with Trance will last?
>>
her snapchat is hanna695 for those curious
>>
>>39125563
How does Snapchat work, if I add her I can just see her shit without her having to confirm me?
>>
>>39125632
yes, exactly how snapchat works
>>
>>39125523
Hey OP, read the posts in this thread by the user Steiner.

https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/2696-poisonivylul-hanna/?page=2
>>
>>39125563
holy fuck her husband looks like a mega beta cuck. I would say go for it OP. Did you two match?
>>
>>39125553
>Cuckland, New Zealand

I doubt it's real nor she would let you fuck her.
post your tinder profile.
>>
File: 1459673845223.jpg (17KB, 268x284px) Image search: [Google]
1459673845223.jpg
17KB, 268x284px
Holy fuck I remember this crazy bitch. There was a news article on her and they featured some video that the news agency found of some dude legit crying to her saying he's sorry or some shit. A grown ass man. Apparently her hobby is finding r9k-beta-type guys with low self esteem and befriends them then destroys them. Got a couple dudes to shove stuff up their ass for her and she blackmails them. LITERALLY the orbiter slayer. Bless her.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3876874/New-Zealand-woman-Poison-Ivy-online-Twitter-account-suspended.html
>>
>>39125523
Is that really poison ivy? does she live in Auckland?

You should post her full tinder profile OP
>>
>>39125745
Why hasn't anyone strangled her yet? New Zealand is such a small country.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-17-21-32-06.png (265KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-17-21-32-06.png
265KB, 1080x1920px
This is the full bio
>>
>>39125804
Her marriage to Trance was arranged?
>>
she actually seems kind of nice when i talk to her
>>
>>39125551
you forgot that the BMI and muscle mass have to remain just right FOREVER no matter if Chad gets sick or old...

Of course Chad doesn't get sick or old.
>>
>>39125745
Again... Women acting like kids; like their actions have no consequences, like the rest of the world exists solely for their entertainment.

This is what you get gentlemen for being gentle men.
If men stopped providing them with companionship, attention, security, all the modern comforts they'd really be up shit creek without make-up and cut themselves in mock suicide in an attempt to get someone to care.
>>
Too fucking bad she lives on the other side of the world
>>
>>39125955
Just move to NZ SENPAI
>>
Is she actually cucking trance or is this a troll profile? Kek
>>
>>39126376
actually cucking him, shes definitly cute not gonna lie, im gonna try to fuck but im not gonna play to her games
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.