[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Mega Millions jackpot won a week ago >Super Lott jackpot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: 7943.png (446KB, 492x479px) Image search: [Google]
7943.png
446KB, 492x479px
>Mega Millions jackpot won a week ago
>Super Lott jackpot won today for the first time since January
>Powerball jackpot jumped to $510 million
>>
>>39122624
>Powerball jackpot jumped to $510 million
Damn wasn't paying attention. It jump by about 50 mil. Not sure if this time it billion dollar.
Really need to buy some tickets.
>>
Spend 20 bucks this time got nothing. How much have you guy spends.
>>
>>39123293
don't waste money on the meme, spend it on dat cash for life, Nigerian.
>>
>>39122624
>entering these huge lotteries with crap like 1 in 50 million chance of winning instead of local lotteries for a prize of ~$1 million with better odds
>>
I finger my ass slightly as first, tempting my penis into submission. It's only then I finger it hardest and the slightest touch on my helmet makes me cum to the power of a thousand moons
>>
>>39122624

Your mathematical chances of winning are almost as slim as the chance you'll ever get laid
>>
>>39123343
Sorry anon can't literary fuck my life into oblivion.
Just need a huge about of cash to fix it.

I mean anon could you imagine winning. I would dancing .
Probably buy a house near the water.
>>
File: aladdin jasmine_rajah_theface.jpg (114KB, 595x478px) Image search: [Google]
aladdin jasmine_rajah_theface.jpg
114KB, 595x478px
>>39123355
>robots
>winning anything ever
>>
Why did the lord forsake me?
>>
File: 6_3BILLION.png (694KB, 1072x532px) Image search: [Google]
6_3BILLION.png
694KB, 1072x532px
>>39123313
Spent $12 on Powerball, won $5 back
Spent $30 on Super Lotto, won $1 back
Going to use the $6 winning tickets to buy 3 Powerball tickets. Maybe more though, like today I happened to be near a Kroger with lottery vending machines at 6:55, and bought 3 more before the Powerball draw closed at 7.

I like to have some chance to win the lottery ever day though, so I will get a few scratchers and Fantasy 5 on Thursday, since no major lottery draws
>>
holy shit i thought someone won the powerball tonight
I'M
STILL
IN
THIS
LETS GO BOYSSSSSS
>>
File: 1784538759435.png (260KB, 461x357px) Image search: [Google]
1784538759435.png
260KB, 461x357px
>>39123390
What does this have to do with the lottery?
>>
>>39123462
That right anon got to win this.
Having that much money I would probably actually leave the house. Take day trips gambling little.
>>
>>39123572
I'd move to San Diego and live in a modest home and live it THE FUCK UP BOYYYYYY
>>
>>39123585
I would have mini lottery on r9k using bitcon.
>>
>>39123637
wanna slide me 12 million if you win? i'll do the same ;)
>>
>>39123704
Can you even give that much over bitcoin.
>>
>>39123747
I meant if we won the lottery we'd give eachother 12 million in USD
>>
>>39123766
Sure i'm game. Need to win got to win.
>>
>>39123355
>1 in 292,201,338.00

shieet
it's easier to die while neeting in a basement by a meteorite than win this loto.
>>
>>39124051
Yeah it usually better to play local lottery but hey somebody is going to win.
>>
The reason it's so high is because the assholes of jackpot shit, were like oh I know how we can attract more customers, if we raise the jackpot, we'll get more customers. Keep in mind there are people who always play.

So what do they do? They let the jackpot collect. It never got this high before. The only way this happens is they shit up the chances. So now it's ever harder to win. This is stupid and a waste of your money.

Not to mention it's poison, a person who never had money before gets a shit ton, it going to ruin them, it is common, most people get fucked. Do not do this. Youll end up a crack meth head, and kill yourself.
>>
lotterbump
>>
What practices, mathematical or not, are you using to increase your chances of winning?

My strategy is not playing and just playing cards in small groups, but it would be nice to see a robot win and do something crazy with the money.
>>
>>39125080
Prayer and meditation, also buying lots of lottery tickets. I've literally spent as much as Elliot did on lottery in the last 5 years
>do something crazy with the money.
Well no. I would take the annuity and just enjoy a super comfortable NEET life. Would have been happy with winning the Super Lotto or Mega Millions last week, but surely I'll enjoy winning an epic Powerball jackpot if I do, and there will be plenty of problems I and the world will face in the chaotic future that such money would be useful for. What would you like to see though, out of curiosity?
>>
>>39125306
Please at least do some basic probability math to increase the odds. If you're doing gangbusters like Elliot come up with a better plan.

I feel like some rich NEETfags would buy a cutting edge sex robot or do some grand public gesture to insult SJWs
>>
File: 847.jpg (150KB, 866x640px) Image search: [Google]
847.jpg
150KB, 866x640px
>>39125372
>increase the odds
>of winning the lottery
Wat?

I also play smaller games with better chances of winning smaller amounts, like the pick 5 and scratchers

> If you're doing gangbusters like Elliot come up with a better plan.
This is the better plan than eventual wage slavery or suicide. I've literally got nothing else going for me financially except trying to win the lottery, no other feasible opportunities other than working minimum wage cuck jobs.

>>39125372
>I feel like some rich NEETfags would buy a cutting edge sex robot
I'd buy a cutting edge cooking robot that can clean cut and prepare any food I want, all I need is raw ingredients, and self driving car obviously. One of my purposes in life is to reduce the burden of my physical existence. Too bad I'll still have to eat, shit, piss and sleep. But if I do, ideally with the highest quality food, bed, and bidet.

>>39125372
>some grand public gesture to insult SJW
Make a huge investment in sex robot development. Even if I don't use them myself it drives down the value of sex and liberates some men form pussy fever.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.