[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't men kick each other in the balls ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

And why is the answer to preserve the fragile male ego ?

https://thesocietypages.org/socimages/2015/12/30/why-dont-men-kick-each-other-in-the-balls/
>>
>>39121299
Brought to you by Liberalism!

Does anyone seriously believe this ideology has any longevity? It's one giant house of cards. The only reason why it still exists at all is because a few thousand billionaires prop it up.
>>
Answer: because those are competitive sports and they ban certain moves in order to not make every match be about who hits the balls first.

In a real life situation where you're in an actual fight hitting the balls is a smart move.
>>
>>39121299
Cowards way out. Also everyone to the left of the center needs to be put in labor camps
>>
>>39121299
They do.
Most of us that been in fights have at least.
Typically we don't do it because it's not very sportsman like, lots men are conditioned to face challenges to the death without engaging in "dishonorable" behavior. In real fights that sort of thing goes right out the window a lot of the time though.
>>
>>39121526
>>39121558

false: the writer got lots of anonymous emails telling her that she was right

>So, what do they say in private to me?
>The one I received today was characteristic and the guy who wrote it gave me permission to share some of it. I'll call him "Guy."
>First, Guy agreed that the vulnerability of having testicles is distressing to him specifically because he has been taught that boys and men are supposed to be stronger than girls and women.
>Boys usually think of themselves as being tough and we want to be tough and tougher than girls especially. The idea that a girl could hurt a big strong boy like me is ridiculous right. But then I got older and learned about testicles and that girls didnt have them and i was embarrassed that I had a weak spot and they didn't.
>Second, he acknowledged that knowing that other people know about this vulnerability adds to the stress of having it.
>I always hate in movies when a guy gets hit in the balls and drops especially if a woman did the kicking and if I am watching it with women. I don't want anyone to know I have a weak spot or to acknowledge it. I still try to workout and be big and strong but I always feel vulnerable down there. My older sister and i used to play fight and i started getting bigger than her and winning. Then one time she faked a kick to my groin and i jumped back and covered myself. She had this self satisfied smurk on her face like ya dont mess with me and i never did again.

https://thesocietypages.org/socimages/2017/07/31/i-argue-that-men-avoid-ball-kicking-to-protect-the-myth-of-masculinity-men-respond-in-the-most-surprising-way/
>>
>>39121299
empathy. Why would I want to cause pain? There's already so much in the works.
>>
>I do think it's somewhat odd, though, that men who fight each other outside of controlled conditions-men in street fights, bar brawls, and parking lot scuffles-also usually avoid hitting below the belt. These fights aren't about training or skill, like those between professional athletes, they're real attempts to do some damage out of anger or defensiveness. So, why no hits to the balls?
>The question was posed by a woman on Yahoo! Answers: "If you dislike each other enough to want them to get hurt," she asked, "why not do the worst?"
>The answers, admittedly unscientific, were interesting. One of the common responses involved the idea that not hitting below the belt was "an unspoken rule." Maybe it's the Golden Rule-do onto others as you would have them do unto you-and some men mentioned that, but others suggested that it was a rule specific to manhood. It's a "cheap shot," said one. A "low blow," said another.
>But why? Why do men agree not to kick each other in the balls? Why is that part of the code?
>I think it's because it serves to protect men's egos as well as men's balls.
>What would street fights between guys look like-or professional fights for that matter-if one could go below the belt? For one, there'd be a lot more collapsing. Two, a lot more writhing in pain. Three, a lot less getting up. All in all, it would add up to less time looking powerful and more time looking pitiful. And it would send a clear message that men's bodies are vulnerable.
>>
>>39121767
There's no way this was written by a man.
>>
>>39122155

lol why not ?

its probably what I'd imagine a guy could think about the whole issue
>>
>>39121299
Cuz it fucking hurts you dingus, i'd say go slap your balls but i bet you don't have any.
>>
In school we used to hit each other in the balls all the time as a joke. We would shout "Nutcracker" while doing it.
A fight is usually about proving yourself to be better than the other guy, otherwise people would just use weapons like bats or knives to win.
>>
>>39122155
I dont consider Marxists men. I must be a progressive since i believe numales are a gender of their own
>>
If youre gonna play dirty just bring a knife desuu
>>
>>39121558
>>39121558
>In a real life situation where you're in an actual fight hitting the balls is a smart move.

Not really. With all the adrenaline running through you/them, all hitting them in the balls will do is anger them even more.

Just stick with the knees and neck.
>>
>>39122191
>>39122338
>he has been taught that boys and men are supposed to be stronger than girls and women
>a girl could hurt a big strong boy like me
>and be big and strong
Even the biggest weaklings amongst males don't talk like this. Only girls trying to tease men talk like this.
>>
>>39121299

Feminists like this are obsessed with picking out vulnerabilities and insecurities in men because they themselves have an unbearable awareness of their own insecurities and vulnerabilities as a woman.
>>
>>39121299
You see the problem here is that the writer is a woman, and she's making the assumption that men have just as little dignity, poise, and sportsmanship as her.
Women, being the psychopaths they are, would have no problem taking advantage of any weakness they can find in any obstacle, because they simply have no empathy or conscience, much like women often will steal money from homeless people's cups/hats when they see them on the street.
Now, if the writer here was a man, she'd see it differently. She'd think about her actions, and not just go straight for what gives her the longer end of the stick.

As to her explanation of it "preserving the male ego", that's just her taking shit out of her ass. Almost all men won't go for the balls, but not all men even know what these people mean when they say "male ego". Do you think somebody in a streetfight will stop and think to themselves, "I could go for the balls, but... my male ego... It's just too fragile!"?
>>
Because our genitals are part of our self worth and it really really hurts. Every man understands this on a deep level so there is just an unspoken agreement to leave them out of it even among enemies. It's just plain and simple honor, a concept women could never understand.
>>
It was written by some miserable feminist dyke

> effect is that we tend to forget just how vulnerable men are to the right attack and continue to think of women as naturally more fragile

more

>muh patriarchy

garbage
>>
>>39122934
>Because our genitals are part of our self worth

lol

so its to preserve the male ego then
>>
>>39123843
Moving the goalposts there. The author of the blogposts said men don't kick eachother in the balls because they don't like admitting men have weaknesses(which is because women aren't attracted to men that show weakness), while anon is saying it's because having a functional penis gives men self worth. Though I'm guessing the author is a man-hating feminist and didn't stop to think about that
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.