[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this is what people expect when they go bald

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: 03.jpg (98KB, 634x823px) Image search: [Google]
03.jpg
98KB, 634x823px
this is what people expect when they go bald
>>
File: 01.jpg (10KB, 480x360px)
01.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>39119858
and this is what it's actually like
>>
>>39119858
No one on earth expects anything good from going bald
>>
>>39120025
just shave it bro
you'll look like the rock bro
>>
>>39119866
didn't that dude literally shave his head like that to mock dr phil on his own show?

just kinda ironic you post a dude legitimately balding and say that it's not what it's like, then post a dude who isn't actually balding and say that it is what it's like
>>
>>39119858
Getting jacked, controlled tanning, and a decent amount of facial hair can circumvent the stigma if you are plagued with hair loss, I suspected the cause for post millennial men was the cumulative increase in generalized chemicals, be they food additives, shampoo, but especially Chloramine in the water, not to completely dismiss genetics of course.
>>
>>39120176
Balding is sign of inferior genes.

Usually people who are balding have other shitty traits like:
>baby face
>slope forehead
>chinletism
>upper gum smile
>islets of facial hairs similar to pubes
>>
>>39120319
lol what
>Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
>Bruce Willis
>Vin Diesel
>Jason Statham
Ok faggot
>>
>>39120176
>I suspected the cause
It's caused by testosterone. Places say guys have less of it now a days to appeal to market demographics that will think they're more manly for buying it or women randomly buying a gift for a guy with no idea what he'd actually like.
Sort of like those restaurant that was popular with those Chihuahua commercials that were starting to make ones about how "real men are confident enough to have small dogs" so they could show off their mascot and appeal to marketing demographics that want to be macho.
It's kind of funny gyms and atheletes are full of guys hopped up on artificial testosterone and they push it to the point their natty production might of entirely shut down. Most people can't really tell a natural physique from a roid freak anymore if they're not the size of refrigerator. Very strange times where people think everyone is low test now a days unless they're at an unrealistic proportion they can't achieve without drugs. All you're really saying is go to a tanning booth and start doing drugs. Nobody is going to give you complements about getting jacked if you don't go all roid freak looking.
>>
>>39120411
>what is outlier
>>
>>39120319
Personally, i only have the facial hair issue due to Hispanic and Irish ancestry, those two species do not mix well. Other than that, pronounced strong chin, normal forehead and good proportions and no history of balding on either side of my family, the shit does not add up.

Also, try to buy too much into the 'Genetic Aesthetic' meme, although it holds true for the heavily mutated folks.
>>
>>39120319
It's literally a sign of high testosterone
>>
>>39120420
Actually, an excessive amount of testosterone can attribute to hair loss while estrogen can stimulate it in men, not to say balding men should take estrogen of course, unless you're going for a trap.
>>
File: vin.jpg (70KB, 634x766px) Image search: [Google]
vin.jpg
70KB, 634x766px
>>39120411
>Dwayne
>Vin Diesel
>Bruce
>attractive
in what world?

dwayne and vin are pure ugglos, bruce willis is avg and he is 62yo

Statham has "bad guy" aesthetic face with high cheekbones and good jaw and bald head fit him well.

but again he is not chinlets with slope forehead.
>>
>>39120544
Vin Diesel was a stretch, but Bruce Willis and The Rock make girls wet just by looking at them
>>
>>39120468
No, you are illiterate. Its sign of inferior genes.

Testosterone itself is not responsible for balding.
Your genes set your hair sensitivity to testosterone.

If your hairs have high sensitivity to test you will go bald even with test below norm.

WHile somebody with low sensivity will have head full of hairs even after roiding test for years.
>>
>>39120319
>strong jawline
>regular shaped head
>regular smile
>strong facial hair
>high cheekbones
>etc

still super insecure about balding. i think the 'masculinity' of my face just makes me look like a freak
>>
File: sup.jpg (47KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
sup.jpg
47KB, 480x600px
>>39120612
I would say that pic related is aestheticfamalalam
>>
>>39120319
I'm pretty bald and have none of these
>>
>>39120319
>baby face
check
>slope forehead
semi check
>chinletism
check
>upper gum smile
check
>islets of facial hairs similar to pubes
check

My hair has receded a tiny bit but i'm not balding though. Gonna just kill myself anyways.
>>
>>39119858
Jason Statham is only like 5'8 lmao
>>
File: 2017-08-16_23.26.30.jpg (169KB, 465x596px) Image search: [Google]
2017-08-16_23.26.30.jpg
169KB, 465x596px
The lack of chin in really the clear indicator for an inferior genotype, save for a tan and minor hair thinning my features are fine,even if I end up bald I can fit an appearance that makes it work, but I am already using peppermint oil and soon rogane to reverse it, even surgery if I have to.
>>
>>39120624
>it's another dumb cunt who thinks DHT and Test are the same thing
>>
>>39120319
Balding is only a sign of two things, your hair being sensitive to dht, or too much dht.
>>
>>39120624
Where did you get your degree in eugenics?
Protip: you didn't that's pseudo science.
Testosterone especially high amounts of it are known to effect peoples physiology, not that genes probably don't play a role there is not much published on the subject.

It's really funny you mention guys that do roids as a definitive example when they're not above taking chemical shortcuts to effect their appearance, why you think they haven't had hair transplants and use hair shampoo or products like that or just flat out hair pieces is hilarious.

Actually if you look at a lot of the former body building champs that went super overboard on the roids, they all either
A. Died
B. Cancer
C. Serious heart problems
You'll probably statistically find it in other athletes and not just suped up for physique roid users. Correlation isn't causation but you can start to draw a few lines that it statistically is more likely to do that cause a lot of that stuff.
>>
>>39120846
babbies first hairloss thread
enjoy your b&
>>
>>39120915
>31
I cannot age..
>>
>>39120929
nice try kid, you gotta be 18 to post here
only underage b8 posts selfies on here
>>
>>39120846
Hello summer friend, how many more days do you have until school starts up again? :^))))
>>
File: PNCEH0v.png (4KB, 191x200px) Image search: [Google]
PNCEH0v.png
4KB, 191x200px
>>39120988
So you see a picture despite being relevant to the topic and it is immediate bait, right.
>>
I"m bald and I don't look Jason Statham good but I look okay I think. I'd post a pic but against rules.
>>
>>39121131
Don't see a problem if it is relevant to the topic, so long as it is not "r8 me" garbage it should be fine.
>>
>>39121190
Hairlets always ruin male hair threads. Girls can talk about their hair. Guys do it then you balding cucks show up with your selfies begging for a hug and some guy to tell you that you're a pretty boy so someday you'll be able to get a girlfriend so you can watch her have sex with him and it kills the discussion/thread.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.