[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prove that your life is worse than this snake covered in ticks.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: Trending-Snake-Ticks-6282.jpg (42KB, 628x387px) Image search: [Google]
Trending-Snake-Ticks-6282.jpg
42KB, 628x387px
Prove that your life is worse than this snake covered in ticks.
>>
>>39119305
that snake is probably dead now
therefore my life is worse
>>
I can't, really. The snake wins this round.
>>
God's creation truly is amazing. The ticks are perfectly designed to suck blood and spread diseases.
>>
Those are ticks? I feel slightly better seeing that now, I thought it had a fucked up problem with its scales.
>>
>>39119384
Apparently the snake survived and recovered.
https://www.reddit.com/r/WTF/comments/1gmqdv/a_snake_covered_in_ticks/
>>
>>39119412
We are truly blessed. I can't wait for an insect to eventually evolve to lay eggs inside us like a tarantula wasp.
>>
I can't
poor snek
>>
>tfw you realize you are a tick
>>
>>39119432
nice to know people care about a snake more than me
>>
I am a fucking genius, everything has little to no value for me, and there's a high chance I'll discover inmortality.
Human feelings could lead me to some stupid shit.
At least the snake has a certain death.
>>
>>39119305
The snake at least has some contact with those ticks.
>>
>>39119453
Fucking heII it's true though
>>
>>39119432
Jesus Christ, the way these people talk.
I thought there Reddit hate was just a meme.
>>
>>39119305
I can't, I'm not married.
>>
>>39119305
The snake has not the brain power to suffer as greatly as a human.

Idiots.
>>
>>39119440
Those already exist.
>Boflies
>Scabies
>>
>>39119305
I don't get it, I thought ticks were tiny? Someone pls explain
>>
That picture makes me really really itchy.
>>
>>39119305
The snake have had sex before.
>>
there is some human to take care of that snake, no one is going to take care of me.
>>
File: 1486951606440.jpg (146KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
1486951606440.jpg
146KB, 500x625px
>>39119453
That's a pretty depressing realization.
>>
>>39119305
I have an urge now to rip all of those ticks off the snake.
>>
File: visbly repulsed.jpg (59KB, 825x464px) Image search: [Google]
visbly repulsed.jpg
59KB, 825x464px
>>39119305
(not spam)
>>
>>39120306

These ticks are engorged with blood. Most of the mass of those ticks is actually snake blood that they have sucked.
>>
>>39119305
Women are worse than ticks and I'm surrounded by them.
>>
>>39119453
>>39119593
>>39120445
Get ticks all over your head and neck and upload a picture to reddit, then you will get the upvotes and virtue signalling you crave.
>>
>>39120306
they get bigger as they suck more blood from their victims

disgusting parasites
>>
>>39119305
Those are ticks? It reminds me of that half man half Groot guy, but instead of half man it's half snake.
>>
>>39119678
they sound like pretty awesome people, but you're probably a sheltered retard who watches anime all day
>>
>>39120743
Yes, but none of those redditors are going to give him care the way the vet for that snake did, and even if they do they'll put you in debt and debt collectors will rape your asshole and your credit, if you've no money for the hospital visit. Faggot.

>>39120434
This and all it needs to do is look for food and such. So easy to fail at life when human. And snakes tend to have orgies on the regular too, unlike super monogamous humans. No females? That's fine, literally dozens of snakes will fuck one female snake. You don't need money just roll around in the grass until a mouse shows up. Don't need to take baths, just shed your skin.
>>
File: everything i say is RIGHT morty.jpg (11KB, 254x198px) Image search: [Google]
everything i say is RIGHT morty.jpg
11KB, 254x198px
>>39119534
>I am a fucking genius, everything has little to no value for me, and there's a high chance I'll discover inmortality.
>>
>>39121219
theres like three of them virtue signalling at eachother about mercy killings. they keep implying that if this one snake died the mice would overpopulate.
>>
Imagine that snake is human but instead of ticks it has mountains of Jewish parasites drowning it on debt
>>
>>39119453
snake simply cannot help himself. you can. deal with it
>>
>>39121219
Found the reddit fag. Please an hero, or get the fuck out.
>>
>>39119678
>there
and not
>their
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.