[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was zyzz a chad? I love his anime hairstyle.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: 4 (1).jpg (120KB, 610x610px) Image search: [Google]
4 (1).jpg
120KB, 610x610px
Was zyzz a chad? I love his anime hairstyle.
>>
>>39119131
is chad a zyzz?
original
>>
>>39119131
No, he was a faggot who died in Thailand with a ladyboy's cock in his ass.
>>
>>39119295
chuckled a bit, but you gotta admit that his hair was better than yours
>>
>>39119131
of course he was a chad you fucking retard, he got so much pussy
>>
I think he was at least a failed normie when he was younger. Maybe he was a robot.
In his later days he was definitely a Chad.

He climbed the social hierarchy masterfully though. A true hero
>>
Robot who abused roids even though he had a heart condition
>>
File: download (6).jpg (5KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download (6).jpg
5KB, 275x183px
>>39119498

Nah, he's always been CHAD. It's his brother who's a robot
>>
>>39119527
A few years of Chad-dom for the price of a much-shortened life. Honestly, most of us probably would -and should- take that trade.
>>
File: zyzztinyboy.jpg (51KB, 338x658px) Image search: [Google]
zyzztinyboy.jpg
51KB, 338x658px
>>39119430
He wasnt a chad when he was a teen you stupid monkey. you are born as a chad or you're not
>>
>>39119546
that's retarded logic you fucking idiot monkey-rat-cockroach hybrid. also you're pathetic as fuck for making this shitty thread, kill yourself you baboon nigger
>>
>>39119131
who is this guy. can someone give mne a quick run down
>>
>>39119587
that's retarded logic you fucking idiot monkey-rat-cockroach hybrid. also you're pathetic as fuck for making this shitty thread, kill yourself you baboon nigger

originalio bomment
>>
>>39119498
Man how did he go from sharp jaw to rounded square jaw on the right? But yeah zyzz definitely wasn't a normie back then, he was unsatisfied with how people treated him and roided up while lifting like a madman and basically showed everyone that most people can become sexy as fuck with some work and as long as you look good nobody will care about how dumb you act since you're hot shit.
>>
>>39119589
atleast i know how to reply, you stupid ape.
>>
>>39119544
Oh yeah? Wasn't him who sold his WoW account to buy a gym membership after his gf cucked him? That's the story I've been told.

>>39119587
>you're born as Chad or you're not
What's this stupid rule? At his prime, Zyzz would make 90% of regular "born Chads" jealous. He was that up in the social hierarchy, even though he was a non-Chad teenager.

People can become Chads through effort. Hell, the whole deffinition of being "Chad" is having a good social life and being a success with girls. There are some people in this board who could meet this criteria through effort and hard work, but choose not to.
>>
it's funny you'd make a thread like this since pretty much no one here right now was on 4chan back when the cunt posted here. he certainly wasn't what you'd call a robot but a-typical for sure, he didn't care about all the physical pleasure his lifting opened up to him. he shone light on the superficial nature of people and rolled with social commentary, tried to show people what is possible when you put in work. it's a shame the everlasting unfulfillment ate him up inside, since he thought he could work through it but didn't want to admit how it fucked him up. look where the sick cunt ended up.
>>
>>39119131
Can I achieve this natty?
>>
>>39119684
you don't you fucking subhuman nigger baboon. now fuck out my face you monkey before i tranquilize and eat you
>>
Zyzz got me into working out. Sucks the gear fucked him up but I heard he had a heart condition. He cut abs and lost weight with core routines. No cardio b/c he always felt really bad when he ran. Should've gotten checked out sooner. RIP Zyzz.
>>
>>39119850
Sure but it'll take an incredibly long time. While on roids you can do it in 1-2 years as opposed to 5-10.

>>39119830
Yeah he showed everyone that as long as you look good people will treat you well.
>>
>>39119498
>tfw you always considered Zyzz's before pic to be more attractive

I want to hug that skinny nerd and tell him to love himself
>>
Honestly elliot rogers should have taken this route, he had better facial aesthetics than aziz but since he was a fucking psycho it brought him down
>>
File: 1466198039300.png (132KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1466198039300.png
132KB, 894x894px
So where do I get steroids to get swole easy. Preferably not online.
>>
>>39120242
I thought Scott Herman was the natty limit.
>>
>>39119131
no, he was just a lad that wanted to help everyone out and knew we would all make it
>>
All those steroids couldn't cure his hoverhand.
>>
>/fit/
>chad
Sadly, /r9k/ has more actual chads posting nowadays than /fit/.
>>
>>39120678
>Honestly elliot rogers should have taken this route
how tall rodger was? he was half flip so probably a manlet
>>
>>39119968
>he admits he eats people

What
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.