[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is America such a racist nation? How can you all support this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

Why is America such a racist nation? How can you all support this?
>>
Because fuck the black man. Wood pride.
>>
Why are they comparing these two things? They're apples and oranges. They should all be in jail, just she was stupid enough to get caught.
>>
Why are black people niggers so racist?
Are they too stupid to learn?
>>
>>39118310
I don't give a fuck. I've had enough of being attacked for being white.
>>
File: deandre-harris-charlottesville.jpg (42KB, 681x510px) Image search: [Google]
deandre-harris-charlottesville.jpg
42KB, 681x510px
This just goes to show that you can't trust these info graphics. One google search of that name reveals that Deandre Harris is a man. He had nothing to do with any confederate statues. A bunch of racists just saw a black dude after leaving a rally and just beat the crap out of him with metal pipes after he got out of his car because he was black.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/charlottesville-deandre-harris-black-protester-white-supremacists-beat-metal-poles-neo-nazis-a7894916.html
>>
File: DHET0EsXkAIcwcZ.jpg (145KB, 1000x791px) Image search: [Google]
DHET0EsXkAIcwcZ.jpg
145KB, 1000x791px
>>39118805
Oh look people took pictures of it too
>>
Where are people racist? I'm an Asian who grew up in hicktown Pennsyltucky and the most racist thing that happens is getting chinky eyes once a year or so.

And then in my mid-size city university, not a single one of my white friends have ever been attacked for anything and neither have I. I'm starting to think it's all made up.
>>
>>39118828
You're fooling no one cunt. There's a FULL video of that and no one hit that black guy. They were attacked first by him and others.

I'm not from Yankeestan and it's so fucking easy to see how retarded the left is over there. This is why you even lost to someone as retarded as Trump.
>>
>>39118828

RACE WAR NOW
ITS COMING
>>
Move to India, China, Saudi Arabia; as a different race, then you'll know racism. America is one of the most accepting nations, or the most, of all races. You ignorant ass needs to go back and troll /pol with this post. Get off my board! SAGE
>>
>>39120035
>as a different race, then you'll know racism
Not if you're white. Then they worship you.
>>
File: 1499810045066.png (199KB, 611x597px) Image search: [Google]
1499810045066.png
199KB, 611x597px
>>39118310
It's fun to watch white people and black people fling shit at each other.
>>
Bitch doesn't know what racism is. Real racism would mean Deandre Harris would be grabbed from his home in the middle of the night, dragged through the streets while being beaten by metal poles, get his nose, ears, fingers, balls, and cock chopped off/ripped off, hung from a tree with a pitchfork up his ass, and then have his corpse stuffed inside a dead animal as everyone cheers and buys bits of him.
>>
>>39118310
>How can you all support this?

should be pretty clear from the internet that we don't
>>
>>39118836
>it doesn't happen to me so it must not exist!
>>
>>39118310
>destroy public poperty
>get arrested
Also
>unironically using fucking occupy democrats on 4chan
>thinking mob justice is EVER good
Sick bait. Also unironically kys
>>
>>39118310
Post the two articles and let's compare, occupy democrats lies a lot
>>
>>39118310
They're actually arresting these cunts that pulled down the statue? Good on them, I wouldn't have expected them too.
>>
>>39118310
Because of niggers. If niggers were never brought to America then it would be a much better place. Niggers were just a painful redpill on how a diverse society is one doomed to fail
>>
>>39118310
Also
>OccupyDemocrats
OP is a faggot
>>
>>39118310
>Antiantifa beats an antifa member
>this is somehow suprising
No shit. Its like 2 tribes going after each other
>>
>tears down memorial to fucking falled FOOT SOLDIERS
>goes to prison
HAHA FUCKING BITCH I HOPE SHE NEVER GETS EMPLOYED. Its not like it was even a statue Jefferson Davis it was for the common men that didnt even own slaves. The left with their mindless mobs
>>
>>39118310
>fuck with confederate ghosts
>end up back in chains
SPOOKY
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.