[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain this shit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 4o0Rk5X.jpg (86KB, 620x441px) Image search: [Google]
4o0Rk5X.jpg
86KB, 620x441px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olWG6jiMV0g

Why does this fucking schlock have 400 million views?

Who? What? When? Where? Why?
>>
>>39117542
Sweet fucking fucking fuck.

400, gorrilion views? what the fuck kind of botnet fucking does this. Google deletes hatespeach, but keeps this pedo grooming shit?
>>
What the fuck are these comments?
>>
File: Wat.jpg (458KB, 1014x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Wat.jpg
458KB, 1014x1080px
>>39117542
>>39117591
They just buy views and comments.
Its that simple.
No wonder why people usually don't hear about this shit.
>>
>>39117542
people with babies just plonk them in front of this stuff
it induces autism
>>
>>39117542
they use popular tags to get toodlers with their parents ipads to watch them. That's it, just a bunch of pajeets trying to make a quick buck.
>>
So why is google so adamant on fighting it's internet crusade against conservative speech, but they let Pajeet get away with this.
>>
This is really dangerous. I saw some creepy Peppa Pig knockoffs recently. Gonna traumatize toddlers with negligent parents.
>>
>>39117621
so how do i cash in?
>>
>TFW he's just now discovering Elsagate

this has been going on for months
>>
dumbasses it's little kids being parented by smartphones who watch the same videos over and over

it's insanely lucrative, little babies and toddlers don't have adblock hahaha
>>
>>39117670
the videos have ads on them
>>
>>39117673
Mahby we could write google a letter, or do they already know about this?
>>
>>39117719
why would they care? they get a share of the ad revenue
>>
>>39117719
Disney is sponsoring it, so I assume it's high profile among the corporate elite.
>>
>>39117769
>>39117813
Yeah, they got a slice of the pie from "muh hate speech" but they cut that shit out rather quickly.
>>
>>39117613
>>39117621
>>39117679
Wrong. The comments are just random strings of letters and sometimes words because it's just bots. People just have bots mass view the video, and also spam like it (the reason for the insanely high like to dislike ratio) and for the weird comments.

It's honestly a little creepy, going through the comment section but knowing most of those comments aren't even from humans.
>>
File: 1490206878825.jpg (84KB, 441x441px) Image search: [Google]
1490206878825.jpg
84KB, 441x441px
>>39117945
How much does a bot even cost? Surely it must be more than the revenue that you get from a single ad? If so how do they make money?
>>
>>39117945
the comments are kids who are stupid and young
>>
>>39117945
You know what else is creepy anon. You're not receiving this message in real time. Even if you read this as soon as possible it's very possible that the person who wrote it is already dead. You could be reading words from beyond the grave.
>>
>>39117542
Do not underestimate the power of little children on the internet OP
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.