[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are you there kat can we please be friends again please.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

File: 9fdefddcca48fbe3ca510a1321393742.jpg (358KB, 1280x1867px) Image search: [Google]
9fdefddcca48fbe3ca510a1321393742.jpg
358KB, 1280x1867px
are you there kat
can we please be friends again
please.
>>
stop making these threads christopher, she's gone
>>
>>39117623
no
i dont want her to be
she cant be
no
i miss her
>>
>>39117640
she is and you're just making it worse by doing this. stop hurting her
>>
>>39117665
but
i didnt mean to hurt her
i just wanted to be her friend again
i didnt mean to hurt anyone
i just want my friend back
i keep crying every minute
its not fair
>>
>>39117687
you're hurting her by making these threads. all you're doing is guilt tripping her back into your abuse and codependency instead of letting her be free. I know you want the pain to stop but don't you want her pain to stop too? you're being selfish by doing this and you know it.
>>
>>39117734
i dont want to guilt trip her though
i just want another chance to be her friend
i just want another chance
i miss my best friend
>>
>>39117757
you know that she wants to be alone, she's always wanted that. the best way for you to get another chance is to leave her be and hope she reaches out to you again when you both get better. she owes you no chances and you are selfish for demanding her sacrifice herself for your desires. that's not a best friend talking, that's a possessive narcissist or a child that got their toy taken away
>>
>>39117799
but
she isnt a toy to me
shes my friend
i want to help her
and i want to be her friend again
i miss my friend
i want my friend back
i know im scum
but i just want my friend back
i just want to help her too
i want my friend back
she isnt a toy
>>
>>39117834
the best thing you can do to help her is to leave her alone and let her get back to normal. you did a lot of damage to her and she's trying to recover. you may not see her as a toy but that's how you're acting
>>
>>39117877
im sorry
i didnt mean to harm her
im sorry
cant breathe
im sorry
i didnt mean to
ihurt s
sorry kat
sorry
ijust wanted my friend
im sorrty
>>
>>39117896
it's ok christopher, she doesn't hate you but you need to leave her alone. she has a lot to deal with and you're really not helping her with this possessive, clingy behavior. please get better, it's what she wants and you know it
>>
>>39117929
i dont want her to go away though
i want to help her
like when she talked about her problems and we gave each other advice
i want to help her
i dont want her to go
it hurts
im sorry
im sorry for crying
i need more pills

im trying to get better i wanted to help her because she always said she trusts my judgement and it felt like we were best friends
>>
i want to help her
i dont know why im crying
im sorry
she deserves alone time and help
selfish of me
im sorry for being clingyt
i miss kat
>>
>>39117974
everybody knows what you want, you post it in every thread every day. it's always me me me me and at most what you think is best for her. you know thats why she left her ex, what makes you think she wants you to do that too? listen to what she wants and accept it, you dont own her

she wants you to get better and she wants space and time to relax, if you look into your heart youll see that too.
>>
>>39118056
i just simply wanted to be her friend
i want my friend back
that i spent everyday with
im sorry
for being sleifhs
hurts
i just want my friend back
im sorry for forcing her
i just want to talk things out with her
and hear her voice again
>>
>>39118056
i thought she would let me talk things out with her
im sorry for guilt tripping her
im sorry kat
sorry

she isnt even here probably
i cant stop crying
i want my pills
i need more
my head is melting
i dont know why im crying
i dont deserve to
>>
i just want to go to sleep and never wake up
i want my pills

one sec
>>
>>39118095
you're not sorry, you don't care what she wants and your posts show it. if you want to improve things then make the old discord threads like you used to and get some friends to distract you. like you said in the other thread, you promised her you wouldn't do that and you promised to stop using her name too. I've never even met her and I can just tell that you need to stop for her sake. I know youre in pain but youre so wrapped up in your own head and cant see what youre doing to others
>>
>>39118152
but
i cant make friends. i dont want to talk to anyone else
im scared to
im scared
i just want to be her friend
my head hurts
it hurts it hurts
>>
>>39118152
im sorry for crying
and acting out

im sorry
i understand what you say
im trying to ask mom for more pills
>>
>>39118223
again youre only worried about what you want. think about her for once, you wouldnt be here if you had I bet. you can win her back but you need to be in a position of strength, make her want you back and miss you not take pity on you and feel guilted into talking to you. build a healthy friendship, not a crazy dependency that exhausts her

its good to get more pills, I hope they help. you can beat these feelings so just take it one day at a time
>>
>>39118297
i dont want to make her feel bad anymore
i want to die
i want to die
i want to dissapear
it hurts
i wish i never existed
>>
i want to die
i want to stop thinking
i want to stop hurting people
i want to die
>>
>>39118326
she wouldnt want you to die, she would want you to get better. I know it hurts but youll be ok kid, just keep moving forward and taking your medicine and going to therapy. try taking a break from r9k and anything else that reminds you of her
>>
i dont want to hurt her
i want to die
sorory for hurting her
il lstop for her sake
i t hjurtss im sorry. ill stop
im soryty.
thank you
>>
none of it wouldve hurt her if didnt exist
im not supposed to exist
i want to die
i dont want to have anymore wishful thinking
i dont want to expect things from her
i just want to die im a narcissist
>>
i dont want to make friends and end up wasting peoples time and hurting them
i dont want to use people
>>
File: 35db301f2618a24ca37e663ffeb7f673.jpg (265KB, 1280x1863px) Image search: [Google]
35db301f2618a24ca37e663ffeb7f673.jpg
265KB, 1280x1863px
i cant make any friends i dont know why
just cant
mentally ill
>>
hurts
feel sleepy
need my pills still
sorry
>>
>>39118479
its ok, as long as you understand what youve done you can get better and not make the same mistakes again. you need to get it in your head that shes not coming back and try your best to move on with that. pretend she died in a car crash last week and is already 6 feet under or pretend she has a new boyfriend and is laughing at you. whatever you need to move on and let her move on in peace too. if youre this worked up about her, she must have been nice and isnt happy about this
>>
No. In your present situation it will be difficult for each other.
We will never meet forever as long as you don't cure your delusional habits.
>>
>>39118577
i dont have them anymore
i dont have my habits
i really dont
i want to prove it to you
please
i cant think
im sorry but i wont take advatage of things or be anxious about anything. i swear i wont and i dont feel anxious about it at all right now
please can you believe me
>>
>>39118577
i wont make threads calling for you
i wont hurt you either
doing things for your sake and to become better friends is more important
>>
>>39118704
>>39118685
you know thats not her, if she wanted to talk she wouldnt do it here
>>
sounds like a girl I was friends with
isn't chris suppose to be a boys name?
>>
>>39118577
im trying
hard to think about my behaviors and how they affect you for all i know it could be everything i do
im sorry
my minds blank

i'll try to be the best me i can naturally like you said i should've
i thought asking for you to talk things out with me would help
>>
Making friends with chicks from 4chan, especially /r9k/, is the dumbest thing you can do. There's a reason they're on 4chan as girls. Bottom of the fuckin barrel.
>>
>>39118722
it doesnt matter to me
what they said really does make me reflect

i was always anxious and paranoid of bad things happening.
sorry, for crying in the thread.
>>
>>39118776
just focus on yourself, that's all you can and should do. she will come back if she does and if you want her to you need to become someone she wants to come back to. stop acting like a whiny kid and turn into a responsible adult she can respect and spend time having fun with not taking care of
>>
Fucking fag.

This whole things sounds like some mentally ill cunt talking to themselves.
>>
>>39118818
im sorry for whining
i'll be an adult
>>
>I miss my best friend

Fuck. That hit really, really close to home.
>>
File: 55364857_p5_master1200.jpg (176KB, 795x993px) Image search: [Google]
55364857_p5_master1200.jpg
176KB, 795x993px
the meeeeeeds
take themmmm
visit your doctooooooooor
>>
>>39119008
my mom wouldnt give me anymore
i have to wait for now

thanks though
>>
>>39118839
I can understand their feelings very much. Because I am also really lonely. I desperately live alone by myself now.
>>
>>39118937
thats good Im proud of you, hopefully your mom gets you your meds soon
>>
File: The-Riddler.jpg (75KB, 400x633px) Image search: [Google]
The-Riddler.jpg
75KB, 400x633px
>>39117526
>>39117623
>>39117640
>>39117687
>>39117665
>>39117734
>>39117757
>>39117799
>>39117834
>>39117877
>>39117896
>>39117929
>>39117974
>>39118009
>>39118056
and more

What the fuck did I walk into lmao
>>
Christopher? Is that your name? Your whack ass posting format is freaking me out. Look man, I've felt bad like this over some chick who blocked me before, but it gets better man. Even a month or two later it gets better, and now that it's been years, it never even phases me. What you need to do, is accept that Kat is gone, and do something to distract you. If possible, leave the immediate area, without your phone so you can't keep checking this shit. If you take it, at least turn it off. Go get something to eat, go for a walk or watch a non challenging comedy. As soon as you don't need to be distracted anymore, be productive. Clean your room, work out, whatever. It helps, trust me.

It'll be ok man. Real friends don't do this shit to you. I had a lot of /r9k/ friends back in the day, and it was never healthy.

Best of luck man.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.