[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The worst things your parents said to you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 18

File: IMG_2492.jpg (46KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2492.jpg
46KB, 320x320px
>son I just know you're going to do great things
>>
>>39116824
>you're not a sociopath are you?
or
>you getting a successful job is our families only chance
>>
>i think you need a psychiatrist
>>
>>39116824
>this is all your fault
>you're no son of mine
>>
>>39116824
>This is the worst thing ever

When we were watching some shitty movie on TV.
>>
File: 1461787634790.jpg (22KB, 400x290px) Image search: [Google]
1461787634790.jpg
22KB, 400x290px
>there's nothing worse than having kids

over and over at every opportunity
>>
>>39117892
well fuck that's their fault...
>>
File: 1392016473075.jpg (87KB, 510x430px) Image search: [Google]
1392016473075.jpg
87KB, 510x430px
>I hope you have never had more than 5 drinks in one night

my mother is a bit clueless when it comes to things in general
>>
>>39116824
>what did I ever do to deserve a little shit like you

I was undiagnosed autistic. I had rages.
>>
File: 1463437685202.jpg (17KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
1463437685202.jpg
17KB, 500x270px
>>39116824
got tickets for awa
mom and dad

>are you going alone?
>thats kindda wierd isnt it?

only kid to finish high school
>you our family's hope

Gandmother
>your so good with kids why dont you have a wife yet?
>when will you settle down
>you cousin is proposing during vacation hes 3 years younger then you

I've been wanting to die for a long time
>>
File: 1501219028997.jpg (132KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
1501219028997.jpg
132KB, 500x700px
>>39116824
>"Are you gay? Do you like boys?"
I'm not actually a fag. I just never talked about girls, never brought one home or showed interest in them, and I guess one day she just snapped and asked this.
It's pretty fucked up that a normies go-to answer for some guy never having a gf is that he's gay and not socially stunted.
>>
File: 1502830383232.jpg (80KB, 1111x833px) Image search: [Google]
1502830383232.jpg
80KB, 1111x833px
One time my mom kept callin me "crazy" reapetedly for a whole fuckin minute.
That was when i've started going to the psychologist in the 9th grade.
>>
>how did I raise such a useless lazy peice of shit

While I was having a psychotic depressive episode, and couldn't go to school one day. She full well knew and understood my condition, seeing me in bed that day was just the straw that broke the camels back and she exploded. What really hurts is that she never apologized and justified it endlessly until I dropped it
>>
>>39118831
>reapeatedly*
Fix'd
>>
I'd had enough of being my father's unpaid, no limits therapist after the divorce. I was sick of having him hold me hostage by driving into down shitfaced if I ever ignored him. His response was to tell me to fuck off then call a few days later drunk and weepy.

the relationship has never been the same since. I could effortlessly cut him off and feel nothing, it's not fucking fair that I have to know i'm the frigging lifeline keeping his new life afloat. Mother ghosted him so completely I thought it was overkill, my brother hasent spoken to him in years so I'm stuck with him and the Knowing that if I followed suit he'd start drinking and never stop
>>
>It's the aspergers, isn't it?

>I wish I could send you to a boarding school

>Mum Told dad one day to take me somewhere and leave me there
>Dad takes me to some road in bumfuck nowhere
>Tells me to get out
>I open door and he grabs my arm
>We sit there for a few moments
>Tells me to close the door and drives me home
>Spend the rest of the day in my room

I didn't mean to be a bad kid, half the time I just did not know what I was doing. Wish I could go back and change things, or run to that railway line and wait for a train to hit me
>>
File: 1502568916365.jpg (33KB, 629x505px) Image search: [Google]
1502568916365.jpg
33KB, 629x505px
>>39117023
>you getting a successful job is our families only chance

wow that sure is a fucked amount of pressure to put on you.
>>
>>39118732
>>you our family's hope
That's my entire family to me, they don't know that shit's stressful. I haven't shit the bed yet, but all my other siblings did, so now I'm the last hope. Who am I kidding, I'll fail to be successful and wont get us out of poverty.
>>
>Anon when are you having kids? You're the only child haha
>>
Hey man does sombody want my 2 mtereres long nigga cokk ???
>>
>>39116824
>Why are you named after some shitty food?
This really hurt robots.
>>
>>39119028
But man Burger King isnt shit food man
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>39116824
>If I knew you would turn out like this I would never have had kids in the first place
>>
My dad teled me tis
"Jamal yu now shit on our new toilet"
>>
>>39118935
dropped out of collage because dad lost his job working 8 hour days at a local pizza place. dad found a job but i still havent quit, i have so much anxiety of going back to school. its been a year and a half im not sure i cant pick up where i left off. all i can see is me working this dead end job into my 30's and killing my self alone in some shit hole.
>>
I live in a hick ass town with less than 1000 people. Growing up my parents & extended family thought I was genuinely going to be the next Bill Gates because I constantly fixed their computers.
>>
File: noose meme.jpg (36KB, 552x829px) Image search: [Google]
noose meme.jpg
36KB, 552x829px
These were all things my mom said

>I just wish I could be proud of you

>Why can't you be more like your brother, you do nothing

>You are so selfish, it's always your way or no way with you

>Why can't you just be normal

>You don't have social problems what are you talking about
>>
>>39119113
you used to study while working on the side?
>>
>>39116824
>I didn't mean to be a bad kid, half the time I just did not know what I was doing.

What did you do anon?
>>
>>39118866
Anon, look at it through his eyes. His wife and one son abandoned him, so who would he talk to? A therapist that doesn't really care or his own son that he loves and treasures?
Some anons here don't have dads. Take some time to spend time with your dad before it's too late. Don't cut him off. Nothing feels worse than abandonment.
>>
>>39116824
>if you're going to kill yourself, wait until i take out a life insurance policy on you first.
>you're so full of hate.
>i married (my stepfather who abused me and my half sister) because you said you wanted a daddy.
>>
> you're not a human being because of who your father was. and as such you can't have feelings or rights or expectations.

how I wish I was making this up
>>
>YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!!!!
t. mom
>>
>I think it's time you started trying to make an effort with girls

My mom the other day. What do you think I've been doing all these years?
>>
File: 1498134181330.gif (334KB, 560x420px) Image search: [Google]
1498134181330.gif
334KB, 560x420px
>>39116824
>I never quit college like you
>>
File: Antonio Lopez art.png (1MB, 773x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Antonio Lopez art.png
1MB, 773x1024px
>I'd be happy no matter what you do
This was a good waste of years. I straightened my life up before I turned 18 though. I don't even belong here
>>
File: Tower_Records_3.jpg (369KB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Tower_Records_3.jpg
369KB, 1920x1440px
>>39118732
>you our family's hope

>"Hey anon, you're going to get your masters right?"
>"Why not? Get as much schooling as you can!"
>"What do you mean you dropped out of uni?"

I would love to be as far away from people as I can possibly get.
>>
>>39116824
>I thought you were going to be the antichrist, but it turns out you're just a piece of shit.
>>
>>39116824
>"wassup son?"
>"I'm proud you"
>We went out to eat awhile ago and he said he'd pay, I jokingly asked for the "lobster quinine" and he said "you lil fucker"
Made me lol

- Daddo to me
>>
>>39116824
personal favorite from my life:
>The retard that lives down the street has achieved more in their life than you.

...that was 8 years ago.
>>
>>39120721
Then dont drop out you fucking tard
>>
>does your brain work? are you retarded, Anon? Maybe I should stick you in a loony bin
>you will never amount to anything. some people are born for greatness and you aren't one of them
>you will die alone. I'm sure of it.
>>
A few things, I don't know what the worse is.

(Dad)
>You get back in the car. I'll take you home, but y'know what? When you get there, you're dead to me, i'm dead to you.
Lived with my mother at the time, argued in the car over some stupid shit and he reaaaaally overreacted.

>I don't give a shit if you starve! You think you deserve anything?
Quit my full-time job to fill in as hospice and take care of my grandmother. He requested it. In the middle of packing the next day to stay with them until she passed, he admitted her into a nursing home. She died two weeks later. I couldn't get over the grief and ended up losing my apartment, and had no money to my name.

My mother hasn't ever said anything particularly hateful to me. She has, however, let my stepfather beat the almost-literal shit out of me. She turned up the TV to drown out my screams. Actions like that speak louder than words ever could.
>>
>lick the tip
>GET IN TGE FUCKING CUPBOARD NOW
>(dad puts on scary film and forces me and sis to watch) GET OYT BEHIND THE SOFA
>*WHACK*
>>
>>39118027
My guess would be she had a night like that and the hangover was killing her, wouldn't worry about that anon
>>
File: 1500071706599.jpg (7KB, 250x182px) Image search: [Google]
1500071706599.jpg
7KB, 250x182px
>>39116824
>you'll never pass elementary school
>>
>don't trust girls at school they only want you for your powers
>when this is over with i'll wipe that shit from your mind so you won't want that stuff anymore
>so you saying I'm not who I say I am? I'm the creator!
>>
File: 1502936605544.jpg (44KB, 703x680px) Image search: [Google]
1502936605544.jpg
44KB, 703x680px
>Why I didn't miscarry at the time?
>>
>>39121620
>lick the tip
wot
>>
>"you're spoiled. If it weren't for your mom I'd hit you which is what you deserve."
>"Don't touch litter, it could be a landmine that will blow up and you'll have to get your limbs amputated and you'll end up like that kid whose mom took thalidamide when she was pregnant with him."
>"Now that we're in Boston, let's take a tour of Harvard. What, you don't want to go to Harvard, you ingrate, if you don't apply then I'll just spend the money to send your cousins there instead."
>"No, Biology is lame, you need to study physics or engineering" (even though and / or because I flunked out of engineering school and became an economist.)
>"I hate you."
>>
>father went into my room and just said "you're a weird kid"

Thanks you fucking ape that really made me feel better
>>
What's wrong with you?! Do we need to get you on pills or something?!

> Straight B student
> never in trouble
> never did homework
> got As in classes that didn't grade homework
>>
>how can my own son not enjoy meat and potato pie

ive truly failed my yorkshire heritage
>>
> dad explains something stupidly obvious to me repeatedly

Uh.. Yea. I got it. I'm not stupid dad.

> well, I don't know anon
>>
"You're a fucking freak"

For eating food with two hands instead of just one.
>>
>>39122173
Oh wait this was when I was <10 years old. My parents were of the school of thought that they answer all my questions about sex as they came.

Mom, what's an abortion?
It's where a featus is prevented from being born and the mom stops being pregnent
Would you have aborted me if you could?
If we had the technology at the time I probably would have.
>>
my dad is just such a fucking retard I hate him so goddamn much, ever since I was small I would just lay in bed and cry asking God why he gave me such a shit father...

he thinks he's fucking hot shit, literally thinks he's the smartest person in the world because he got into harvard business school and got a good score on his lsat, turns out any retard can do well on the lsat cause my dumbass friends all got into law school, he's just such an arrogant fucking stupid asshole and he has always been a legitimately evil man.

Satan, according to the tradition of the church constantly brings up our faults and rubs them in our face

literally I cannot remember a single interaction with this faggot in which it didn't start or end with this type of shit

he is incapable of showing love, his idea of love is to spread the wisdom of his accusations

he is too stupid and dishonest to have an honest conversation with and he's a professional lawyer with many years of prosecutor experience (he loved being a prosecutor what a surprise) so his accusation capacities are abnormally raised and they are all so vapid and totally baseless, so full of loaded questions and judgements that I literally broke my mind when I was in middle school because I couldn't cope with having this person always bearing down on me. I just felt this massive rush of disconnection, like I stopped using the normal part of my brain and my conscoiusness instead started using a small, removed, seperate part of my brain to power my body, and I didn't care about what he thought anymore, quite a relief actually, probably made me a psychopath though
>>
It's not what they said it's what they did >mom finds weed
>calls dad
>sitting next to dad
>hangs up the phone
>ignores me
>continues work
>try talking to him
>ignoring continues
>get home
>say hi to mom
>she looks at me in disgust and just ignores me
They haven't talked to me at all
>>
File: bobby ascends.jpg (60KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
bobby ascends.jpg
60KB, 960x720px
>you're going to end up in jail for killing someone
>there's a reason you don't have any friends

thanks mom
>>
File: 1502500941856.jpg (38KB, 399x599px) Image search: [Google]
1502500941856.jpg
38KB, 399x599px
I don't know how civilized society can continue to let just anybody raise kids, children are so vulnerable and the mass of idiots which exist as mankind is so vast that there have to be so many injustices going on that to let parents raise their own children just seems like a barbarity.
>>
>>39122264
you Orthodox bro?
>>
>>39122346
no, i don't really know or care what denomination I am at this point, but I go to a catholic church cause I'm american
>>
>When I was your age, I was a better son to your grandpa than you are to me. I already had degree, job, ect
>Maybe you don't have what it takes for college
>Stop telling me what to do with my life, dad. You have no life son. You just use the computer all day.
>Stop trying to get a job you like. Life is about being miserable and hating your job. Throw in the towel and get a soul crushing job like me
>I don't want to keep working so you don't have to.
>>
File: 1498421406233.png (95KB, 749x609px) Image search: [Google]
1498421406233.png
95KB, 749x609px
>>39116824
>youre going to do great in life because youre a smart, handsome and friendly boy!

O-oh g-great
>>
File: 1493181875087.jpg (119KB, 500x390px) Image search: [Google]
1493181875087.jpg
119KB, 500x390px
>>39116824
>I love you, see you later
Last thing my dad said to me before he blew his brains out
>>
but the worst thing he's said to me?

probably constantly telling me to get on meds because I told him about my experiences of God, don't throw your pearls before swine lest they tramble them and then turn and attack you

yea, sorry, I didn't know anybody could be so dishonest though...
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.