[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it fun to eat out a girl? Is the taste ever a concern? >tfw

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 6

File: 1497962411004.jpg (121KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1497962411004.jpg
121KB, 500x667px
Is it fun to eat out a girl?

Is the taste ever a concern?

>tfw I'll never get to experience this
>>
>>39116081
Yes it is fun and usually the taste is usually fine
>>
>>39116081
I love it. I have a few signature moves that always wow. I've never had one taste bad in my experience. They just taste different
>>
>>39116081
i can only do it when im drunk. doesnt taste very good. the 'tastes like salty milk and coins' meme is actually kind of true.
>>
>>39116081
It's about the most fun thing you can do with a girl desu. The squirming and the sounds she makes are heavenly. And then all of this goes up to 11 when she cums. Just makes you want to eat her out until she cums again and again and again. God, I fucking love it. Nothing makes me feel more masculine than being able to pleasure a girl to the point of making her lose her sanity. The penetration part of sex is nice, but the thrill of not only looking at her most private parts, but also playing with them and seeing how she reacts, just can't be beaten.

Honestly, I've only done it with girls I really like. I don't think it'd be nearly as special if you didn't like the girl. When you like her or better yet, love her, it makes her pleasure all the more satisfying. I also enjoy fingering her so it's easier to watch her face.

>Is the taste ever a concern?
The taste is fine. If a girl cleans it properly, it doesn't really taste like anything in particular. The smell isn't as bad as people like to say, either, as long as she's clean.

Damn, I want to go eat out my gf now. Fuck.
>>
File: saito-sama.gif (492KB, 460x345px) Image search: [Google]
saito-sama.gif
492KB, 460x345px
I wouldn't know I've never done it
>>
God fagina is hideous.

Disgusting.
>>
>>39116081
It is not fun. It tastes like salty coins and wet milk. You should be glad you don't risk throat cancer for it.
>>
Its fun when you're horny. When you start thinking about it though, taste and other things are a concern.

How long since she has showered?
Vag sweat?
Piss obviously comes from the same orifice, is there a piss stink?
Asshole is literally a few inches away, is there a poo smell? Any bits of shit due to bad wiping? Any bits of tissue?
Aren't those juices you're licking off her gash simply discharge and dead uterus cells?

Pussy eating is disgusting for me desu. Do it a few times in the beginning to impress her. Then leave it. Not worth it if shes already attached.
>>
It's one of the best things to do sexually imo; the way their thighs grip your head, the taste, the moans, knowing you're driving her over the edge. Feels good man
>>
Literally go to the downtown area of your city and ask women if you can give them head. Would you turn down a free blowjob?
>>
>>39116508
That one in the OP looks pretty good. It's the normal ones that have internal features becoming external that look like nastiness incarnate
>>
>>39116551
I hate eating innies. Outties give you more to play with and they smell better in general.
>>
>>39116522
I think that's called homosexuality
>>
>>39116081
>Is it fun to eat out a girl?
It depends. As someone who's done it for my gf quite often, I'm not overly enthusiastic about it, but if you're doing a good job and the girl is getting into it, the reactions are enjoyable. I'm willing to put aside my own sexual satisfaction for hers. A clean, shaven pussy is nice, but I can't stand hair at all. Gagging isn't sexy during oral.

Depends on the girl. If she doesn't keep clean and is stanky as fuck down there, I'm sure it would be. I know, thanks to the internet, that certain foods change how semen tastes, but I'm not sure if that applies to pussy. It honestly doesn't taste like much, from my experiences. Mostly wet skin, though I focus near clit and don't really get near the actual vagina proper. Go any lower and you'll get a mucusy taste from the discharge.
>>
>>39116522
>Piss obviously comes from the same orifice, is there a piss stink?
Should be a slight scent of pee, but nothing horrendous unless she has hygiene issues or an infection.
>Asshole is literally a few inches away, is there a poo smell? Any bits of shit due to bad wiping? Any bits of tissue?
Never came across any of these issues. Most girls are self conscious of the whole smelly pussy meme and therefore go the extra mile to be squeaky clean in that whole general vicinity in my experience.
>Aren't those juices you're licking off her gash simply discharge and dead uterus cells?
No idea, just glad to be eating pussy so not going to start questioning the whole thing.
>Pussy eating is disgusting for me desu. Do it a few times in the beginning to impress her. Then leave it. Not worth it if shes already attached.
Had a few girls pull this bs on me. Sucked dick in the beginning then it was like pulling teeth to get them to do it again. Its shitty. Just eat it and shut up.
>>
>>39117233
i ate a black girl out, she didnt shave, so she had a curly fro of pubes. she reeked like piss. it was really disgusting. it tasted like stale pee and sweat.
>>
>>39117274
Never had a black girl. Guy in work did and he said her pussy stunk. Black girls are ok to jerk off to, but I dont have any interest in rl.
>>
>>39116568
No, this is wrong. Clean vagina is clean no matter the state of her labia minora. And personal preference, innie is vastly superior. I very much want to shove my face in beautiful innie instead of normal/shitskin outie.
>>
It's pretty much the most fun thing I like to do with a girl. I often get anxiety in intimate situations and can't pop a proper boner, so I tend to spend a lot of time eating her out.
Before I had sex I used to fantasize a lot about licking pussy and I was so glad to see that the real thing is just as good as I had imagined. It's extremely fun, her squirms, pants, all that jazz. I just fucking love looking at vaginas and it's really lovely from up close. Kissing the mound, licking the labia, the clit, lapping up the juice, it's all so much fun and it's so fucking hot.
The smell? Never really had an issue IIRC. I think I recall one instance of the smell bothering me, but I think I soldiered up and went through with it. The taste is so fucking hot it just makes me wanna keep licking and gets me so horny.
Tbh when I was having sex on the regular, I used to shower with the girl first before going any further. Just to be sure.
>>
>>39116081
No, women hate it, if you offer to do it they'll bitch n moan about how they're insecure about their genitals, just avoid it, it's more trouble than it's worth
>>
>>39116081
My duck hungers for TomTom to pound
>>
>>39116081
Lick the back of your hand, leave it for 5 seconds and then smell it. That's what pussy tastes like.
>>
>>39117773
>women hate it
>if you offer to do it they'll bitch n moan about how they're insecure about their genitals
Funny story. When I first met my girlfriend, she was hesitant to let me go down as foreplay. After refusing a few times, she finally relented. Now, she loves it and wants it all the time as a warm-up for sex. She can't orgasm from penetration, but she sure as hell can from my tongue.

There's just something wonderful about having your head crushed between a pair of thighs and face smothered by pussy as the girl you're going down on shudders from orgasm.
>>
>>39117965
Gross. The only thing I can be fugged to do with my gf is fuck her now.
>>
>>39117965
Wow, normie, that's really funny! Hilarious even! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Really funny! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! I can relate! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!
>>
>>39118035
>Gross
It is a little, but that's oral.

But it makes her happy and leads to sex, so what am I gonna do, right?
>>
>>39116081
The taste is fucking intoxicating even though it doesn't taste 'good'. Then she yells at you to start fucking her and you do and the smell of pussy is still stuck to your face and it just makes the whole situation that much better.
>>
>>39116543
Only works for Chad
>>
>all these fucking normalfags
Get out
>>
>>39117849
smells like a dick
>>
>>39118119
>enter thread about an activity normies engage in
>get mad normies are in said thread
For what purpose?
>>
File: miwaifuplsdontsteal.jpg (643KB, 990x1320px) Image search: [Google]
miwaifuplsdontsteal.jpg
643KB, 990x1320px
anyone else blessed with a gf who has a hyper sensitive clit to the point where you dont even have to put your tongue near the actual vagina?

i dont even understand how women can fake it desu its so obvious with the swelling of the clitoris and how it gets ultra hard when she orgasms and then gradually diminishes while becoming hyper sensitive.
>>
>>39116521
What the fuck is wet milk?

Are you serious?
>>
>>39118240
It's a meme thread. OP was looking for ironic responses like "tastes like salty coins," not cunnilingus pro-tips from Chad. Normies should not be here.
>>
File: 1454312402092.jpg (345KB, 1000x742px) Image search: [Google]
1454312402092.jpg
345KB, 1000x742px
It's great if you actually have a liking to doing it. The way she shivers, all the fun teasing and techniques you can use to build up her anticipation and climax, the endless flow of yummy girl honey, biting the thighs. Lots of fun.

There can be occasionally be some foul taste or smell there in which case you tell her to fuck off, but if she keeps proper hygene there should be no problem.
>>
File: 61NsY+xSR1L._SY450_.jpg (30KB, 356x450px) Image search: [Google]
61NsY+xSR1L._SY450_.jpg
30KB, 356x450px
>>39118386
Well it's not the powdered variety. Duh.
>>
It's not the taste.

It's the smell.
>>
>>39117450
This, but other way around. I think the taste is okay. Not bad at all, but often not particularly sexy. It's just slightly sour and salty.
However, I love the smell and it gets my dick hard as steel. Only ''been'' with three girls(two don't count since we were just kids fooling around) and I remember the scent clear as day. Licking is a lot of fun and it feels nice to give pleasure. In a way it's better to give than receive since she has to work quite a bit to make me cum.
My only real problem with eating a girl out is that sometimes my jaw gets tired and I have to keep a steady rhythm without dropping it, or all your work will be reset. It's really rewarding to get her off though.
>>
>>39116081
>>39116491
> If a girl cleans it properly, it doesn't really taste like anything in particular. The smell isn't as bad as people like to say, either, as long as she's clean.

id like to add: if the taste is a bit strong, it begins to taste better after a minute or two of mixing with your saliva. i drooled so much on my ex's pussy.
>>
>>39118566
>id like to add: if the taste is a bit strong, it begins to taste better after a minute or two of mixing with your saliva
I've eaten my girlfriend out right after she took a pee and it was pretty bad for a while. Especially right under her clit and in her opening there was a strong sour taste. Luckily, I just licked around that and used a lot of saliva and it disappeared.
Pussy doesn't really taste like anything. It's neutral when clean. The only real flavour comes from the vaginal opening or the urethra, which you can ignore completely. If you're worried about taste, use your fingers in her vaginal opening and your mouth on her clit. Probably feels better anyway.
>>
>>39118565
Shut the fuck up.
>>39118566
Shut the fuck up!
>>39118650
SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP. NORMIE. NIGGER.
>>
>>39116491
>I also enjoy fingering her so it's easier to watch her face.
I love doing this desu. Her facial expressions is one of the best parts.
>>39118706
Hey buddy, don't be mad we can get laid but you can't. Just gotta step up your game, man.
>>
If she washes it, it can be very enjoyable, especially when you try to move your head away or if shes feeling really good and she pushes your head back down. Also you usually trade for a BJ and she will be satisfied as fuck so the BJ will be great
>>
>>39118766
My gf keeps falling asleep after orgasming. Don't know if I should be proud or disappointed.
>>
>>39118736
I don't care if you get laid, just stop talking about it here.
>>
>>39116081
I find looking at women like this to be very interesting. Looks exactly like female animals from the back. I think when women present like this or facing you spreading their pussy to be the absolutely hottest thing they can do. Just want to go in and press in against them and just kiss all over their body as I shove my dick in and out hugging them tight.
>>
>>39118811
Why are you so mad, anon? Jealousy is a disease. Get well soon.
>>
>>39118736
fingering is honestly better, it's not like as intimate as oral but it feels better to use a finger on the clit or put it in
>>
>>39118786
Thats pretty weird anon, but she probably really feels comfortable then. Ive had this happen but it was right during her climax during sex, it was almost like she shut down for a bit and wouldnt respond.it was like i was boning a corpse until she woke up dazed awhile later
>>
Hi beatifol open bob
>>
>>39116522
>the same orifice
not true but theyre close enough to each other so whatever
>>
>>39119025
I'm not sure she fell asleep, anon. You probably made her faint from the pleasure desu
>>
>>39119122
>I'm not sure she fell asleep, anon. You probably made her faint from the pleasure desu
how would you know?
>>
>>39119281
People don't just randomly fall asleep like that, even with narcolepsy. It takes a while for the brain to go into sleep mode, so to speak. If she becomes unresponsive right after the orgasm, she probably passed out
>>
I ate the pussy of a weeb when I was 16. I might try it again in 20 years but that was an awful experience. My first mistake was seeing her EXTREMELY piss stained panties (and being able to smell them from 3 feet away) and still going for it.
>>
Never done it because I'm not a faggot normalfag but I assume it tastes like iron.

Not gay but I've always had the presumption dick tastes good but vag tastes pretty unappealing.
>>
>>39119512
>dick tastes good
Lick your hand after jerking off. Rub your balls too and smell them.
>>
>>39116081

It is fun because it's the easiest way to get a girl off

literally lick and suck the clit and you're good, it doesn't taste like anything really.
>>
>>39116521

>wet milk

lyl
>>
>>39119308
My bf will conk out after he cums, immediately. I don't think it's really that uncommon.
>>
>>39116081
No it's not fun at all especially if you have a big jew nose like me.
The taste varies widely.
>>
>>39119636
Can confirm. Sounds about right for me.

I mean, I'm sure the actual act of sex tires me out, but I feel sleepy even after just casual masturbation. Orgasms just make me tired.
>>
>>39119636
It's le petit morte, if I recall correctly
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.