[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UNI FEELS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: 1501364335998.jpg (4KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1501364335998.jpg
4KB, 259x194px
Hello r9k I AM 37, Going to uni in a month for the first time an am living in the halls of residence. I am studying computer science.
How are my gf and friend prospects. Will i have to purchase my fellow freshers some alcohol to make friends
I am so fucking nervous
>>
>>39114803
Robots I do need help you know
>>
>>39114803
Pretty slim, pal. College kids don't want to hang out with or date a 37 year old loser. Buying alcohol isn't gonna do anything for you because they already have an older friend to buy it for them. I've heard some kids say pretty mean things about the adult students before
>>
File: 1502287052044.png (177KB, 376x376px) Image search: [Google]
1502287052044.png
177KB, 376x376px
>>39114803
>Going to uni at THIRTY SEVEN

You'll hang yourself from the shame within the first 2 months.
>>
>>39114803
Oh my fucking GODDDDDDDDD.... This is literally my DREAM! I'm 38, I'd love to live in the dorms and lickeroo the little college girls drunk holy shit! And get fucking stoned OUT OF MY MIND on... WEED! Then jack off! I'm high as FUCK right now holy shit tutti fruition I'm in a fucking high ass condition.... SEXUALLY
>>
>>39114989
But I'm from the UK so they don't need that one older friend
>>
Uh, at 37 chances are everyone will be much younger than you. I entered undergrad computer science at 19, and I've made a couple friends but no gf. Everyone's mostly career-focused here.
>>
There were some older people jn my classes 3 years ago. It's really no biggie. Just don't be autistic, act normal, don't come on too hard because you wanna make friends though. That would be creepy even if you were the same age
>>
>>39114803
>37
>living on campus

Why would you do this?

You don't have a good chance to get a gf unless you find one with daddy issues. I doubt anyone wants to hang out with someone 20 years older than themselves. You're old enough to be some of these kids' dad.
>>
>>39115069
Isn't that a good thing also it will be the first time I have moved out so we have that in commin
>>
>>39115011
Then what exactly does your presence offer them? Are you attractive? A healthy weight? Are you funny or charismatic? You're working from a huge disadvantage here. You need a wow factor that's readily apparent or else you're going to end up the old creepy guy
>>
>>39114803
The age isnt a problem you see plenty kf mature students but the fact that you're staying in halls is fucking tragic you'll be surrounded by 18yr olds.
>>
>>39115217
No some of them will be twenty
>>
File: 3c2.png (2MB, 1064x983px) Image search: [Google]
3c2.png
2MB, 1064x983px
Thirty Seven year old freshman

writes itself.

I went at 20 and the kiddies were light years ahead of me in social competence and the shcool system.

well, you'll see :)
>>
>>39115241
18-21yr olds for halls is pretty standard they'll all engage in uni drinking culture but idk man I would have gone with private accommodation there'll definitely be some tension cuz of the age gap
>>
25 doing the same thing. on campus aps.
advice: dont be creepy. you can be weird, thats fine, just not creepy.
only girls you're gonna get are the ones that'd be calling you daddy, though.
>>
>>39114803
this is perhaps the most autistic thing i've seen on this board yet

WHAT WERE YOU THINKING, OP? Do you WANT to be ostracized?!

this has gotta be fake im keking loud and hard folks LOUD AND HARD
>>
>>39114803
Fucking hell you're so fucked.

Only advice I can give is do not reveal your age to ANYONE
>>
So is it bad if I don't actually uhm partake of the booze?
>>
File: LrQ0WRh.gif (766KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
LrQ0WRh.gif
766KB, 320x240px
Ride, si sapis
>>
>>39114803
everyone is 17-18.

I was 20 when I started University.

You're fucked dude.

My advice: Stay in your room and pretend you don't exist.

Even better adivce, ask to immediately move into an emptier flat (if one exists)

You are fucking screwed dude.
>>
>>39114803
What uni you going? Im also starting for the first time in september im in the UK also, and Im 20 so maybe if we're going to the same uni you can let me give you hand jobs for money?
>>
>>39115404
That information is not up for divulgence
>>
>>39115461
prude

Im going to UCLan so hmu if you are too ;))
>>
>>39115491
I do not appreciate homosexuals please leave me alone
>>
>>39115115
Don't mention to them its your first time moving out. You're 37. I first moved from home at 16. It's weird you're so late on it.
>>
>>39115545
If you keep up these homophobic tendencies I will be forced to report you to your respected university and you will be stopped from coming, NO HOMOPHOBES ALLOWED IN PROGRESSIVE UNIS
>>
>>39115556
I didn't move out as I had no job.
I didn't want a job.
>>
if it makes you feel better I started Uni at 19 , left for 1 year to make some money, then FORGOT to pay my tuition on time resulting in me probably having to wait another year before i can go back.

When I do i'll be starting at 22, dont know how to feel
>>
>>39115628
Yes, but no matter the reason they will think it's weird.
>>
>>39114803
Fellow mature age student here. Just tell them youre 23
>>
>>39115599
If you're not trolling I hope you get your Fucking face curbed.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.