[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BPD general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 211
Thread images: 32

File: C3Y6-IzUoAQ91Lo.jpg (119KB, 719x583px) Image search: [Google]
C3Y6-IzUoAQ91Lo.jpg
119KB, 719x583px
Ohayou everyone, bpd-chan here.
Yet another girl with bpd, which doesn't make me special at all, but i'll answer any questions you have, no matter how rude or mean.

Anyone else with bpd is welcome in this thread especially guys, i'd love to hear about your lives

I used to post here a while back and i wonder if anyone remembers me
>>
>>39112419
Go back to attention seeking somewhere else.
>>
>>39112457
come on anon, don't ruin the fun
>>
>>39112419
>tfw when male but have girls mental illness
at least the welfare bux are good here
>>
>>39112419
>im a girl btw
>hey boys tell me about you xD
fuck off roasty
>>
>>39112542
wouldn't call it fun when all this is just for attention
>>
>>39112419
I don't see why there even needs to be bpd threads. You're romantizing something really shitty to deal with.
>>
>>39112631
>>39112657
why are you filled with so much hatred anons?

>>39112680
i've found that a surprising amount of people here have bpd and there used to be more of these threads
>>
fuck off why are BPD people so damn annoying
>>
>>39112765
Don't state your gender like the attention seeker you are then you wouldn't be responded with the truth.
Male bot here :DDDD
>>
>>39112765
Go attack boyfriend during one of your fits again roastie.
>>
>>39112821
it would have been one of the first questions anyway
>>
File: 1494344085669.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1494344085669.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>39112419
God I hate this.
Roasties keep glorifying BPD and playing into the whole le yandere gf meme (tehe I'm so crazy aren't I a cute snowflake xD), most likely self diagnosed.
Meanwhile I'm so ashamed and mortified of my diagnosis, I've spent years doing therapy/learning coping skills to try to function as normally as possible.
All I have ever wanted since childhood is a happy, loving, long term relationship with somebody.. Which is impossible when I can't ever risk explaining to any guy that I have BPD because the internet is full of BPD skank "she keyed my car" gf horror stories and cringey attention-whoring like this.
Most of you have no intention of ever getting better and make me look really bad while I'm trying to find some type of fucking normalcy in my life.
>>
>>39112897
No it wouldn't of been

>>39112900
Next time you want to post in these type of threads put sage in the options field so it doesn't get bumped.
>>
>>39112419
Do you usually say sorry when you realize you was mean to somebody you care about?
>>
>>39112900
you're never going to get better, bpd stays with you for your whole life and you'll never change no matter what. don't tell someone you have it straight away but let them know if they're interested in you, then they'll know what they're going in for

>>39112944
yeah, but i say sorry to a lot of people constantly, it barely means anything to me anymore
>>
>>39113019
>it barely means anything to me anymore
I feel like they never show when they're attached to someone.
I guess it's easy to be mean, but hard to show genuine love.
>>
You're still on this board?
Not going to lie, thought you'd be gone by now
>>
>>39112419
Can i be your friend? Im being serious..
>>
>>39112900
>I can't ever risk explaining to any guy that I have BPD because the internet is full of BPD skank "she keyed my car" gf horror stories and cringey attention-whoring like this.
You should talk about that tho. If they know, they will learn to deal with it and they will support you if they really care about you. Also, honesty is a very important aspect of a relationship/friendship.
>>
>>39113061
i was for almost 6 months, but i'm back now

>>39113058
its hard to love someone else when nobody has ever loved you

>>39113094
why do you want to be my friend anon?
>>
>>39113019
>you're never going to get better, bpd stays with you for your whole life and you'll never change no matter what.
This isn't true at all, a lot of people who have bpd will outgrow their symptoms by their thirties. Therapy is key, dbt/cbt.
I look at how I used to act vs now and it's almost a complete 180. Please stop talking out of your ass you moron.
>>
>>39112900
Do you think if a guy truly cared for you that it'd help with your BPD?
>>
>>39113119
>its hard to love someone else when nobody has ever loved you
Aren't you supposed to be overly emotional. You can't only have bad emotions, right?
Also you can love a person as a friend or as a family member.
>>
>>39113119
Im curious about you I've never met anyone with bpd and i would love to make a difference in your life and get to know you..i mean its fine too if you don't want
>>
>>39113189
Look at this guy who fetishes BPD
>>
>>39113207
I don't but if you believe that its fine believe what you will..
>>
>>39112419
ayo gurl you want sum fuk?
>>
At least there are a small amount of people that find mental illnesses in females endearing, OP
BPD males can only ever be loved by BPD females and by god is that horrible
>>
>>39113222
>I would love to make a difference in your life and get to know you... I mean its fine too if you don't want
That indicates you fetishize BPD and its a huge thirsty response.
You clearly want something out of it rather than just being friends.
>>
>>39113174
I don't know, it's not necessarily about fixing/helping with my BPD. I just have always been in love with the idea of love. I've always wanted to feel a deep love with somebody, like an unconditional type of love where you're happiest when you're together. I want to be a good wife/mother and have a family that eats together at the dinner table without it being super forced.
I think that I want this despite my BPD, not because of my BPD. I don't want my relationships to be centered around my personality disorder.
>>
File: DHWA0_aWAAABD4J.jpg (21KB, 236x329px) Image search: [Google]
DHWA0_aWAAABD4J.jpg
21KB, 236x329px
>>39113179
yes, but coupled with depression and a lack of friend or family members who care about you means that you never end up learning what love is

>>39113189
uh sure, but you'll probably just end up leaving within a week anyway

>>39113225
buy me dinner first

>>39113247
im starting to think that someone with bpd can only ever be happy with someone else with bpd because you'll both understand how you feel and how you function
>>
>>39113274
That's what a lot of people want. It makes you human. I was just wondering if you had a slight hope that it would.
I wish you the best of luck on that, anon.
>>
>>39113266
I don't want anything out of it? I could care less about being with someone i genuinely just want to be friends and just overall curious about bpd like i said i never met anyone like that but if you want to put shit in my mouth go ahead..
>>
>>39113302
can we split the bill at mcdonalds? ya know college students have tight budgets these days
>>
>>39113302
Im not that kinda person i wouldn't leave unless i was bothering you i just want a friend despite what this other guy believes
>>
given the chance, I would take years of sexual frustration out on you

how does this make you feel?
>>
>>39113318
100% bet you only did it because they indicated they were a female.
There have been hundreds of guys claiming to have BPD and yet you haven't met someone with BPD before? Likely story.
Nice job trying to hide the thirst, anon.

>>39113119
>i was for almost 6 months
What caused you to leave?
>>
>>39113427
Ill just fuck off then im sorry for bothering you or anyone. I haven't even been on r9k long maybe a month? Im new here but not to the site..
>>
>>39113274
the love frog smiles at you
>>
File: 46144286_p3_master1200.jpg (158KB, 500x530px) Image search: [Google]
46144286_p3_master1200.jpg
158KB, 500x530px
>>39113357
>split the bill
>mcdonalds
enjoy sleeping on the couch tonight

>>39113362
okay i guess, do you want me to add you on something?

>>39113383
honestly, great that someone would want to dedicate all of that to just me, also kinda curious as to what you would do

>>39113427
i realised r9k only made me feel even worse than i was feeling then, so i tried to make my life better and to do something for myself for once, it didn't really work as you can tell
>>
>>39113302
>im starting to think that someone with bpd can only ever be happy with someone else with bpd because you'll both understand how you feel and how you function
Having been in such a relationship I only came round to a point where I was capable of understanding long after the constant arguments had broke us up
but maybe that was just us
>>
>>39113302
>lack of friend or family members who care about you
I don't even need to know you to call it bullshit.
>>
File: 21st century schizoid mad.jpg (119KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
21st century schizoid mad.jpg
119KB, 540x960px
>diagnosed bpd
>estranged from my sister
all is not going well you cunt

i miss the big sister who would let me sit on her lap while i played video games
>>
>>39113495
>it didn't really work as you can tell
What exactly happened?
>>
>>39113496
im sorry for you anon, what started the constant arguments?

>>39113504
i don't even need to know you to say you had a decent childhood
>>
>>39113495
ay i was actually gonna be homeless for 3 days due to moving countries so the offer is most appreciated
>>
>>39113557
>started antidepressants
>started therapy
>tried acting more normal
>toned down autism and weird personality
>became shy and quiet instead
>family dynamic got worse and worse
>therapy stopped working
>meds stopped working
>only friend died 3 months ago and i still remember the way she smiled at me
its just back to a downhill spiral again and idk if i'll be alive in a year's time
>>
I have BPD (male). Why don't you ask me something? What would you like to know about my life?
>>
>>39113495

honestly it depends. I'd definitely be spent by the end of the first day after fucking and cumming inside you a couple times but if I like you I'd probably stop being as rough and maybe cuddle afterwards. If I don't I'd keep you around as a fucktoy and leave it at that with no emotional connection at all
>>
>>39113648
do you know what caused your bpd?
>>
>>39113565
I met a person who said exactly the same. Then saw her pushing away her friends without saying sorry or trying to take them back unless they come to her again.
The same person hate her family. Then I learn she still live with them, they pay for food and stuff, they give her lifts to her therapists, they manage to stay with her despite her breakdowns and stuff like that.

It's bullshit. You had friends... I know it. They wasn't just good enough for you so you rather think you had nobody.
>>
>>39113495
What do you have? I mostly use discord ><
>>
>>39113673
Sure do. As with most BPD-fags, shitty dysfunctional parenting and sexual molestation.
>>
>>39113646
I know who this is
Do you not have a goal in life?
Having a relationship, dream job, etc?
>>
File: 1500243053096.jpg (57KB, 1024x566px) Image search: [Google]
1500243053096.jpg
57KB, 1024x566px
>>39112900
Shoot yourself you fucking cunt. My ex who was BPD used to throw her meds away after I took her to therapy and paid for them as well and claimed none of it is helping her while lying about taking the meds, only to find bunch of pills thrown in the garbage every 2 weeks.

It also turned up she was inviting random guys off tinder to barefuck her while i was out working the fucking night shift. You're all filth and i have 0% for any of you dumb skans, no matter if you're a bpd man or bpd woman, i hope you just get a painful death as soon as possible. I can deal with literal autists, le depressed people, anything else like that but your kind is beyond anything anyone should have to deal with.
>>
>>39113565
I always struggled to open up and she couldn't deal with that, in short
>>
>>39113827
>I'm the literal opposite of your gf by doing all of the hard work to get better that she didn't feel like doing
>Autistically attack me as though it's my fault that you chose to put up with somebody who clearly didn't want help and didn't want to be a better person
>>
File: 54241271.jpg (60KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
54241271.jpg
60KB, 500x500px
>>39113671
honestly a turn on
cuddling is nice though anon, n-not that i would know

>>39113694
yeah you're right, i only live with family because i have to otherwise i wouldn't want to ever see them again

>>39113699
here you can add me
Lin#7044

>>39113729
yeah same here

>>39113750
who are you?
my only goal is to be happy and since i know that'll never happen i don't have a reason to carry on, i'll never be normal

>>39113837
sounds like a few other people i knew, letting someone else with bpd know how you're feeling is essential
>>
>>39113894
i dont believe you, impulsive shitty liar
dealing with a bpd will forever fuck up someone's perception on them, dont care if you're any better or want to change, just fucking stop existing
>>
>>39113944
Don't worry about it.
Of course you'll be happy. Just keep looking. You have a shit ton of years left to live. Don't give up now.
>>
>>39113963
Wew, one experience with a person sours you against all of them? Hope you never meet a minority.
>>
>>39113944
>Lin
shit kill yourself, big redflag, not a great person, stay away etc
>>
>>39112419
i hate you
i hate all bpd people
they're trash
>>
>>39113944
Oki i added you..
>>
>>39113944
>yeah you're right, i only live with family because i have to otherwise i wouldn't want to ever see them again
Yeah. I heard it before.
>>
>>39113974
its not worth living through shit if it means a bit of happiness at the end

>>39113963
>>39114000
nice compensation anons!

>>39113995
what did i ever do to you anon?
>>
File: dva.gif (2MB, 540x580px) Image search: [Google]
dva.gif
2MB, 540x580px
>>39113944
Do not add Lin, it's a tranny that pretends to be female. HE uses fake photos of a cute girl from instagram with an iphone, posts screenshots that are from an android phone. Once called out on this he refused to post any screenshots in the chat.
Will absolutely never give you a timestamp.
Well known for collecting orbiters on discord and using them. It's all an online roleplaying thing for him.
>>
>>39113944
I've always felt like my feelings are just a burden on others, or that they wouldn't understand or think they're pathetic
>>
>>39114034
do not add anyone with bpd, ever. do not give them attention, and absolutely do not let them know any important information about yourself like your name, where you live, pictures of you. and god forbid don't make the same mistake i did and send one of them a bunch of nudes.
>>
>>39113944

would you be interested in meeting up so I could rail you? also if you have a kik you should drop it, if not I could use discord, either is fine
>>
>>39114034
and by "tranny" I mean that he's a closet tranny, does not look female at all. (for you queers who are into dickgirls)
>>
Fellow BPDarinos, would you rather have BPD or be a bitter loser or a KHHV? No option to be a normie.
>>
>>39114025
please die. your existence constantly harms everyone around you. you are a catalyst of suffering, whether you realize it or not. the humane thing for you to do would be to end your own life.
>>
>>39114034
how does that shit work, i thought discord has some sort of shit that tells you if it's a live photo or not. plus how can a catfishing retard keep having orbiters that way, wouldnt they ask for video or voice chat since it's discord?

are guys actually that thirsty and retarded they'll not ask for any of that? or are they just like ''oh okay'' after the ''girl'' declines voice or video and they never bring it up again?
>>
>>39114100
I'm already a bitter loser so I'll give up the BPD and be simply that
>>
>>39114103
>are guys actually that thirsty and retarded they'll not ask for any of that? or are they just like ''oh okay'' after the ''girl'' declines voice or video and they never bring it up again?

yes have you seen this board lmao
>>
>>39114100
im not bpd but i'd rather kill myself if i only had those options
>>
>>39114094

very believable but how exactly do you know this
>>
>>39114034
nah you've got the wrong lin, the tranny was the one in the steam threads, traps probably have it easier here than girls honestly
im really not planning on sending pics ever again because this shit happens so i dont really care

>>39114036
same honestly but at the same time i want everyone to love me, it's a struggle

>>39114081
all great advice for anyone in general, not just bpd

>>39114085
i posted my discord earlier

>>39114101
god i wish but im too pathetic to kill myself

>>39114103
i sent timestamps and pic requests multiple times, people probably still have the pics
>>
>>39114132
if anything, i actually thought the faggots in here were smarter enough to ask for timestamps or not take a ''girl'' for granted before having video or voice chat
>>
>>39114140
Better kill yourself then, because there's no way you're a normie.

>>39114131
Interesting you chose to give up the BPD and keep the loserhood and not the other way around. I don't think I'd give it up desu.
>>
>>39114160
>all great advice for anyone in general, not just bpd

sure except that only bpd people will, after you stop speaking on good terms, flip their shit and dox you online out of pure hatred
>>
File: x.jpg (395KB, 869x927px) Image search: [Google]
x.jpg
395KB, 869x927px
>>39114141
Because he was in my home server for a long time and almost ruined the server with all of the orbiting that happened. Lin has at least over 50 orbiters across multiple servers and skype groups.
Once he was called out for the screenshot thing and other things that didn't add up, he made up a bullshit reason to leave the server and never returned.
He said that he "didn't want to hold people back by letting them orbit him" despite arguing against this with me for weeks and then moving on to collect orbiters here and in other servers after leaving my home server.
>>39114160
Nope, you have the exact same number code as the Lin I am talking about.
You only share photos in private messages because you do not want people to recognize the instagram girl and out you.
Real women do not like being accused of being trannies or men online, and you would have no insecurities or issues with posting a timestamp if you were the girl in those photos you stole.
>>
There is literally nothing wrong with me fucking with others' lives and feelings to alleviate boredom
>>
>>39114361
how about you just go eat some dick instead to stop being bored. would fit you better
>>
>>39114227
no, she did that because no matter what, she still had feelings for you and hated herself for it

>>39114274
if you actually knew me, you'd know i had a server that i posted them onto
idk what this obsession of yours is with instagram
>you would have no insecurities or issues with posting a timestamp
>no insecurities
AHAHAHAHA you clearly don't know how bpd works
>>
File: 200& glad.jpg (108KB, 497x732px) Image search: [Google]
200& glad.jpg
108KB, 497x732px
>>39114377
>Implying I didn't do that too
>Implying gays are safe
>Implying women are safe
>Implying anyone is safe
BPDs are a force of nature, baby
>>
>>39114400
are you having a stroke or something you cunt?
i dont even know you but im totally for that guy, you responded to some dumb idiots in here, posted your id and probably got more adds than there are posters in this thread right now, good on you, go ruin some more lives and lead on autists, fuck up shut off etc
>>
>>39114442
the only one who added me was the guy who asked for it
leave this thread if you're so enraged by it
its kinda funny though
>>
>>39114507
everything is ''kinda funny'' for you mentally handicapped bpds, it's your entire defense mechanism.

>oh someone just said some shit about me that's actually totally real and it hurts me
>it's kinda funny haha

>oh someone just said something logical and had a point when saying i was acting like a victim so now everyone trusts and believes him and they call me a cunt
>it's pretty funny omg xD
>>
>>39114569
seems like you're full of anger and just trying to vent it out anon, i'm glad you're getting something out of this though
>>
>>39114569
>Everyone calls you a piece of shit because of BPD regardless of actions
>Either spend all your time being a good person and resisting destructive impulses and get called a piece of shit anyway
>Or have fun fucking with people
This was all your fault.
>>
Oh boy. There's drama going on here.

I normally like these threads. What happened?
>>
>>39114659
this is exactly why people who hate others with bpd are the real trash
>>
>>39114659
dont you dare put it on me you insolent piece of shit, it was never my fault you were born with a mental deficit, blame the virility of that sperm you came from, it definitely lacked a lot of it for you to end up the way you are now
>>
>>39114757
bpd is mostly environmental than genetic, the more you know anon
>>
>>39114781
should've been covered in more virile sperm when growing up then
>>
>>39114811
cover me in sperm daddy
>>
>>39114757
>Personality disorder
>Genetic

>>39114811
This kind of hostility is what makes it extra spicy to break your heart then dance on the fragments. Then forget you and move on.

I've probably forgotten more people I've fucked and/ or hurt than you've even dared to approach. One of us will fuck your oneitis too. And she'll keep coming back. You know it's true.
>>
>>39114852
i like you already anon
we should break hearts together
>>
>>39114666
/r9k/ has to orbit a new girl every month, apparently
>>
>>39114781
>implying anyone would bother remembering anything about someone else mental fuck up
>>
File: confused screaming.jpg (35KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
confused screaming.jpg
35KB, 640x640px
>>39114918
I don't trust you, you'll break my heart
Seriously though, BPD/BPD relationships are an absolute car crash but you should do it at least once
>>
>>39114852
>another larper deluding himself
>>
>>39114948
isn't that just the way of r9k?
i already had my month though and i'm not looking for orbiters

>>39114960
boy oh boy i sure am glad being insulted is a turn on for me

>>39114981
yeah i probably will, sorry
i just want a lesbian to murder me is that too much to ask for
>>
>>39115026
I nearly got exactly that. I wasn't sure who would kill who first. Keep looking, you'll find her
>>
>>39115026
it wasn't and insult but the likes of you just seem to be stuck int that kind of mentality for a while once you get attacked once or twice just so you don't get hurt
>>
>>39115061
i really doubt it but thanks

>>39115088
yeah its called coping mechanisms, you learn it once you've dealt with abusive people all your life
>>
I have BPD. I was looking at old pictures of myself earlier and thought about how happy I was before the signs showed up. I got dumped in December and it still hurts and I'm depressed when he's not talking to me. I need to have people talk about me on here. I cut myself, my life is a mess...
>>
Anyone else feel like they're basically a different person depending on how you look?
>>
>>39114948
Gotta say, that's the least fun part of this board.

Bunch of cunts.
>>
File: ayylmao.jpg (12KB, 300x172px) Image search: [Google]
ayylmao.jpg
12KB, 300x172px
How big of a red flag is it for women I wonder when a guy has BPD? General opinion on BPD girls seems to be either,

>bad shit crazy, never ends well, wish you had never started it, don't stick your dick in crazy, etc.

or

>i would love a girl super obsessed with me!
Can't think of many more offhand, but basically fetishizing it

What about on the other end? I pick up that the latter group in women is very uncommon if not basically nonexistant.
>>
>>39116041
i think it really just depends on how well they know you and what they're like
either you'll have
>you're too weird for me anon we can't be together
or
>i'll try and understand you and support you
>>
>>39116041
>when a guy has BPD?
Lock em up and throw away the key.
Women have it easy.
>>
>>39116172
I think the response it actually just
>They exist? Are they gay or something?
>>
File: KILL_ME.jpg (5KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
KILL_ME.jpg
5KB, 205x246px
>>39116127
>will almost certainly always be this first option because my episodes are spaced out just enough for someone to be used to one and suddenly have to deal with the another
>>
>>39112419
Bpd male here, spent 8 years in and out of psych wards, including electroshock, then lost my shit and trafficked weed for awhile. Now I'm writing a book about it and using family connections to get published. Sup b?
>>
>>39112419
henlo This is boy.
>>
>>39116223
whoa thats actually pretty wild, what was the psychic ward like?

>>39116224
a real boy with bpd?
>>
>>39116316
No I used to be depressed but I think I got through it. I changed my outlook on things through therapy and shit.
>>
>>39116316
>a real boy with bpd?
There are many boys with BPD, especially here on 4chan. Most of them like to call themself girls because they're mentally ill and they can't deal with their gender. Y'know, like OP.
>>
>>39116399
I think you're confused, anon. That's not a mental illness - it's what we call a girl (male).
>>
>>39113302
In my experince people with bpd shut me out, I was patient the entire time and never went off on them, but nope.
>>
>>39116316
Lol pretty terrible. I became stricken of my self esteem, confidence, self worth, and identity pretty quickly and everyone at my school knew what was going on and would fuck with me for fun. The only reason I'm "high functioning" is because my family is affluent, I found my own therapist, I've been working out daily for 3 years and my book that will be read by important people is nearly complete. If it wasn't for those things I would be dead.
>>
>>39112419
Please originally kill yourself
>>
>>39116710
kill me instead please
>>
>>39112419
lmao why the fuck can't you people just not go insane your lives aren't even that fucked
>>
>>39116789
its not a choice, its normally a fucked up childhood with abuse that causes it
>>
>>39116830
>its not a choice
>implying you've tried
lmao just get in tune with your cellular composition it's not that fucking hard
>>
File: personality disorder.png (111KB, 766x619px) Image search: [Google]
personality disorder.png
111KB, 766x619px
I can have a healthy relationship if it's polite almost to the point of professionalism. Living this way sucks, everything is either damage control or anticipation. With friends I wish there was more emphasis on camaraderie and having each other's back.

I've been in the deepest slump of my life. Best I can do to spare my family is be as isolated as possible and keep conversations bland. I don't want to accept all of those lines that "dealing w/ borderlines" articles say should be used to defuse situations. They make me very angry to hear in and of themselves because all I hear is good intentions and fluff.

"I'm sorry you feel that way" "I believe your experience I just see it differently" and anything about "valid" that doesn't say something else was invalid. I can get emotional support but only if I follow the right script, or exaggerate/lie. I don't like doing that, I'm pretty good at twisting words rhetorically but that's no good. It just means I'm good at telling stories. I'd like for people to be as mad as without lying to them. I like to be sided with and I don't know how many more times I should risk telling them that. Sometimes I get told "I wish there was something I could do to make you feel better." There is. Take my side. If they know the other party and want to side with them that is OK and I appreciate that more than someone not siding with me because they don't want to pick a side over a situation they'll never need to face personally.

I think I'm sick of having the same conversation over and over again, I think my friends and family are too. But it's still all I want to talk about. Maybe just make a list of everything prioritized higher than me so I know who not to contact.

I think if instead of pussying out and just saying "No, you're not important enough for me to side with you on this." and "Yes you are more important to me than that." Maybe I'd toughen up better if I didn't have to remind myself of these harsh truths.
>>
File: 1422423010787.jpg (149KB, 470x600px) Image search: [Google]
1422423010787.jpg
149KB, 470x600px
had what seems to have been BPD for most of my childhood but eventually I forced myself to be Schizoid diagnosed and not just a snowflake, the Borderline roots become very evident during introspective psychedelic trips.

the psychoanalytical take on personality disorders theorize that Borderline, Schizoid and Avoidant share a similar core

Borderline PD, Bipolar and other psychotic features run heavily in my mothers side.

I'm currently at the start of a DXM trip and feel comfortable to answer any questions you might have, although I doubt I have much insightful to say.
>>
File: kp29n5.png (13KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
kp29n5.png
13KB, 657x527px
>finally meet a girl who seems kind of interested
>she has bpd
I just couldn't put up with somebody like that being mother to my children. She probably wasn't interested anyway.
>>
>>39116954
>introspective psychedelic trips

Tell me more.
>>
>>39116954

How aretyou feeling right now?
>>
>>39117238
ketamine, DXM, LCD, MDMA, Shrooms and oddly enough MJ has been one of the more profound and rough.

one of the prevailing "insights" I get is the effect of game theory on our actions.
needless to say my reward mechanism is pretty fucked but K, and DXM theory normalize it.

it also made me feel noticeable emotions for the first time in years and rutted many repressed memories.

>>39117357
pretty content, like always. DXM is a dissociative and helps me look at myself with pure objectiveness.
>>
>>39112419
I love my gf even though she has bpd. she trusts me and I don't do anything to betray that. I'm scared she'll find my being a poor recluse to be boring.

Though we do both enjoy ragging on my ex.
>>
File: 259063.jpg (39KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
259063.jpg
39KB, 225x350px
>>39112419
Oh hey, I'm the guy who sometimes posts BPD threads myself, how are you today OP. Also, do you have an FP atm? I think I've recently found mine
>>
File: 1415565791594.png (166KB, 305x512px) Image search: [Google]
1415565791594.png
166KB, 305x512px
blog post because I feel like venting

through most of my youth I was hyper sensitive, secretive and prone to mood swings
this was very painful to the romantic stoic-like aesthetic I yearned for
I repressed, suppressed, denied and cut off all that were offensive.
eventually I fund myself a dead robot, thus began the work of coping, rebuilding and replacing pretty much everything that makes a human.

this is something still in progress and everyday I learn that many of my early prototypes were misguided.

at the end of this road I think I still will have a "schizoid style" but not "disordered"
>>
you guys really need to stop navel gazing and taking yourselves so seriously
>>
>>39117729
Good job on bettering yourself anon. Good luck to you, I wish you smooth sailing on these murky waters.
>>
>>39117815
we're mentally ill, it's not that easy

there are whole synaptic paths set up that cause these problems

fixing them is hard but I agree wallowing is never useful or pretty

>>39117851
thanks
>>
>>39117529
I wish I had a BPD yandere gf who looks to me as her god and ultimate being.

>tfw no stupidly obsessive yandere gf
>>
>>39117676
FP?
>>
File: C1VhmW4VQAEadkc.png (729KB, 1083x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C1VhmW4VQAEadkc.png
729KB, 1083x1200px
goodnight everyone, i'm heading to bed and the thread will probably be dead in the morning, i dropped my discord earlier in case anyone still wants to talk to me for some reason

have a great night cuties
>>
Im fried in the head but fuck, people with BPD are painful.
I have had to deal with you fucks for so long and you are all useless and have no intention of making things better for yourselves.
Go die please.
>>
I'd like a girlfriend who's mentally ill so she will rely on me and won't be mad if I beat her for looking at other guys
But if you cheat on me you and I will both die.
>>
>>39118287
honestly sounds like relationship goals
>>
>>39118352
That's what they all say, thinking I'm kidding. I'd already be dead if some of my relationships weren't online
>>
>>39118374
tfw no bf to beat me for the smallest of things
>>
>>39112419

What's with all the constant faking pregnancy with your bf? Don't you realise he can see through you after a while?
>>
>>39118458
If you get off to it like a little slut then I'll stop it. I'm so sick of you little masochistic cock gobblers. Die please.
>>
>>39113274
>I just have always been in love with the idea of love

Oh christ, that's my ex-gf talking right there. Within 2 weeks she pressured me into changing my facebook status to "in a relationship" (she wanted me to be the one to do it), and she was always trying different ways to get me to agree to have kids with her asap.
>>
>>39118482
but how else do you expect me to not be mad about it, surely it's better than no reaction

pls insult me more though
>>
>>39118661
You're honestly not worth my time. Little dickslut who just wants boys to insult her.
Go find someone else, whore
>>
>>39118051
Favourite person, the person you cling onto the most. Basically oneitis but BPD mode so you attach to them more
>>
>>39118814
Oh, she's dead now
>>
>>39118768
i understand master
sorry for bothering you
>>
>>39118917
Maybe if you posted a discord I could make fun of your name. If not then fuck off
>>
Do girls with BPD cut themselves?

A-asking for my cousin. He likes that sort of stuff.
>>
>>>39118939
i already did post it earlier
>>
File: 8a4.jpg (30KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
8a4.jpg
30KB, 316x202px
>>39112419
Please legitimately kill yourself

My BPD ex girlfriend drove me to suicide multiple times, made me legitimately think I actually am crazy - hes inability to have real discussions without deflecting and somehow turning it into a big conspiracy where not only is it my fault, but the issue is bigger than the issue I brought up, leaving me at a legitimate loss for words and wanting to fucking laugh and start crying at the frequency at which she did this, the intensity, and just generally wondering what the fuck she is. Is she even a human? How can anyone say these words? How can anyone be this fucking out of touch with reality?

I know it's not me because nobody else has done any of this to me, just her. She's hate me then love me then be obsessed with me then tell me she's been cheating all along and I'm dumb for not knowing, and laugh at me when I cried, then say "It's okay, calm down, shhh" then say "I'm sorry I was just being mean" then say "Haha just kidding I actually have been cheating"

Kill yourself, please
>>
>>39119001

Yes, constantly. Eventually cleaning up the blood and patching her up become just another chore, like tidying up after a cat that doesn't reliably use its litter tray.
>>
>>39119201
You are a BPD person making me want to pity you by comparing yourself to a kitty. Sad!

Now that i am not thinking with my lower head, BPD girls do seem way less attractive.
>>
>>39119365

I'm actually not. This was life with my BPD ex-gf. Getting home from work, finding her covered in blood on the bathroom floor, preparing medical supplies to clean away the blood and sterlise the cuts (which were never deep). Tucking her into bed after the cleanup and giving her a mint tea to soothe her, then I could take some time to myself to look at 4chan a little.
>>
>>39117913
I'm just sloppy enough that there's no hero worship. I shower her with gifts and affection though. That works pretty well.

What I love about her, aside from her ample bust, is she's sick of being BPD. She doesn't play the victim and is hyper aware of her bad behavior.
>>
>>39119129
i'm not op but i would like a nice easy way to end my suffering as well.

oh boo hoo, you felt the same way we feel on a regular basis in response to what you normies deem healthy behavior. it feels like shit. that's life. it sucks, then you die.

I'm holding out for suicide to be regarded as the most morally proper and honorable thing to do for my situation, or at least be legally obtainable. instead of being selfish by ending my life, i nobly ended my selfish life. hahaha. nah im gonna keep fuckin shit up. i read self help books aimed at people similar to my exes.
>>
>>39119129
Just like they should be better people it is up to you to be a stronger person.
>>
>>39121431
It's not about being strong. It's incessant mind games and psychological abuse. Nobody should just have to "be a stronger person" and put up with that.
>>
>tfw no brit girls to end normies with
>>
>>39121512
That's why I love my gf. She doesn't pull shit. Plus I fuck her really good.
>>
>>39121512
I don't know. None of that shit would really mess with me on a deep level.
Yeah it would be frustrating but you should be (and can be) smarter, stronger and more aware.
>>
>>39121973
That's not to excuse them but you're pretty spooked
>>
>>39121973
Okay fine, you're right, my emotions are my responsibility to keep safe from others

But I loved this girl for years, we were going to get married. Then she decides to get in a "bitchy mood" as she call it, reveal she's been cheating on me all along and I should have known it, laugh at me, give graphic description of how she fucked him and how she's going to gag on his cock and enjoy it, then laugh at me and say "aww poor baby, you'd be a virgin without me" then say "never mind sorry I just got angry at you, I didn't mean it" then say "haha actually I did, and I loved fucking him and I will do it whenever I want because you're a pathetic loser who will always take me back"

This was fucking devastating to me. Whatever. She's crazy, that's how I have to start seeing it she had legitimate mental issues
>>
>>39122140
I'm the schzoid anon if you couldn't tell
Life can be a cunt, but trust me when I say you can take it. You can do better than her wether that's a better girl or a contentment in your self.
Anyways I believe most that become that twisted have done so because they themselves had a rough path. Although woman are more often inexcusable in their behavior.
>>
File: Bitch Cluster.jpg (259KB, 690x870px) Image search: [Google]
Bitch Cluster.jpg
259KB, 690x870px
>>39112542
>>39112419
https://www.psychopathfree.com/articles/30-red-flags-of-manipulative-people.212/

https://humansystem.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/i-hate-you-dont-leave-me.pdf

Fuck off whore, your only goal is to use others for temporary pleasure while systematically destroying everything you come into contact with. All of your relationships are empty and you despise yourself yet continue chasing the spark as you require others to validate you or you'll self harm for attention. Spiralslut.
>>
>>39122140
>loved this girl for years we where going to get married
get the fuck off this board normie this is an incel board now
>>
>>39122738
>Incel
Fuck off, I never wanted a girl
>>
>no BPD girl to friendzone and have orbit you while she watches you get with other girls

Life just ain't worth living sometimes.
>>
>>39122442
As someone who's been diagnosed as borderline and had friends and lovers run away from me because I was apparently abusive and manipulative, I can say with absolute certainty that I have no idea why people like this behave this way. Most of the time I don't even notice I'm doing it. Other times I feel like they deserve it, but I can't put my finger on why. Or they don't live up to my expectations, so I feel betrayed, but I can't tell them, so I just need to punish them without them knowing. I still pit my siblings against each other and sabotage them behind their backs, or spitefully build a relationship with someone and just ghost them to make them squirm. I'm supposed to see a therapist soon because my parents are forcing me but I truly in my heart don't feel like I need to. It's fucking bizarre.
>>
>>39123344
BPD whores are literally demons. Don't try to understand it using rationality or human insight. It doesn't apply to them whatsoever.

I mean it. Demons. They're tormented souls, very literally, who hurt and betray everyone else, but I am sure they suffer equally as much themselves. And that's a good thing.
>>
>Tfw no really good friend with mental illnesses who end up helping each other and passing time together, without minding the symptoms and being understanding about them.

I'm a schizo and bipolar and i'm pretty sure i care way too much about that. But i feel like i wouldn't be able to be good friends with anyone but people who i can relate to.
>>
>>39123344
>I just need to punish them without them knowing. I still pit my siblings against each other and sabotage them behind their backs, or spitefully build a relationship with someone and just ghost them to make them squirm.
>but I truly in my heart don't feel like I need to.
And thus the beast exposes itself.

Now why do you think people tend to avoid you? After spending four years previously with one vapid harlot who was aware of how she hurt people, communication is everything. But it really doesn't matter in the end, you'll continue making the same mistakes over and over again, kicking out the people who try to help and then wallow in the filth that you convince yourself you deserve, while still wanting to be pampered.

More recent one I got involved with to try and help as well as understand, straight up lied to me multiple times on a subject I told them I knew the truth behind already and that they were lying. Only told me when I was leaving that I was right.

The behaviour is completely illogical and out of a lack of self worth, which can never be given as you wont accept it anyway. The only self worth is men filling your holes at any opportunity.

Have you tried not being a total cunt and having every action you perform be out of spite and insecurity?
>>39123446
My only solace is that they will never know happiness, they will sour everything they do.
>>
>>39123530
Well, that "I don't feel like I need to" line was an admission of guilt, not a claim to innocence. I was trying to say "I don't know why I'm this way, I don't even feel like there's something wrong." People needed to actually sit me down and go "ok seriously. Stop it." Will I get help for it? Who knows? Some times my friends say I'm fine. Fun to be around, etc. Some times I'm a walking disaster. I think of it the way people think of addiction. Either I'll shape up, and stop being shitty, or everyone will drift away from me until I've got nothing. Hopefully I'll change before it gets to that. But if I don't. I'll understand why.
>>
>>39123648
>implying you could ever have nothing when you aren't a man

Life is served to you on a plate which is why you haven't had to develop. Hurry up and find people who hold no value of you and are simply there to use your prospects of behaving like human filth. You couldn't care less about how you damage people, only about how it impacts you.

Fun fact, I'm going to murder my ex some day. Being a psycho/sociopath doesnt mean you have no understanding of empathy, treating people like shit is a choice.
>>
>>39123765
>Fun fact, I'm going to murder my ex some day.
Some day? Why not now?
>>
>>39123790
My cat is still alive.
>>
>>39123830
That's an understandable reason I guess, but someone else could take care of your cat. If I had the option to kill my BPD ex I would do it immediately.
>>
>>39123765
Where in my posts did I ever say I was woman? I'm not op. I'll admit I'm pretty spoiled. But that isn't because of being female. I'm male. Just had an upper middle class upbringing. I think I was just a manipulative shit as a kid and no one caught on fast enough to punish me for it.

As for sociopaths knowing what they're doing etc, I don't think it's QUITE that simple. I think some are driven by impulse and can't reign it in. Others know what they're doing and don't care. I won't bother to try to characterize myself because I simply don't know. I'm certainly in no position to characterize my own shitty behavior. I'm not honest enough.

I'm assuming you're coming from a place where you had someone like me fuck you over, so I'm not even gonna say that you shouldn't hate me. You probably should. Maybe I'm full of shit, but I really was under the impression that this is just how everyone interacts. "Everyone's a liar, so why tell the truth, etc". Also, probably don't commit murder. If you really are better, don't give up your freedom feeding into an emotional impulse like that. It just makes psychos feel good that they got your goat.
>>
File: vHobM4Z.png (406KB, 633x506px) Image search: [Google]
vHobM4Z.png
406KB, 633x506px
>>39123883
Unless they're already dead, you always have the option of killing them. Law doesn't exist, no such thing as good and evil, just being obedient. The world may be controlled by threats of force, the reality is it doesn't prevent you doing anything in the first place.

Nobody can take care of a life companion that's spent 15+ of his years by my side throughout all of lifes changes, it would be empty survival for him at that point.

>>39123951
Assumption due to BPD; not understanding yourself. Vast majority of people are shit and will do anything to further their own gain. I despise all who are irresponsible and/or lack individuality, lack intellect and awareness.

If you know your behaviour is damaging why haven't you changed it yet? Of course you're full of shit you're a socio, interaction is empty for you unless it's someone capable of peering through the smoke and treating you like the scum you are in your own head. BPD deserve everything they bring upon themselves and worse.

I probably should commit murder, after lengthy torture and psychological abuse; justice must be served. This world has fallen far into corruption and it's only going to get worse thanks to globalisation and 'government' ((())) control.
>>
>>39112419
What is your opinion on the increasing production and subsequent purchasing of animal dick shaped dildos, and should we blame the people producing the product or the consumers themselves?
>>
>>39124074
Uh, I enjoy sharing hobbies with other people. Paying video games, anime, music, etc. I don't think interactions are completely empty for me. Also as for changing my behavior I'm not making any new friends or getting into any relationships. I'm staying away from period so I don't cause more damage. Even if I don't follow the social contract, I understand why it's important, and why I shouldn't be a part of society if I don't follow it. I also understand that everyone would be happier, including me, if I weren't such a cunt, and if I can't fix my behavior, the least I can do is minimize the damage.

Also, I mean I get the notion that you have of dealing out justice. If anyone is vindictive, I am. That's why I don't think you should do it. I think you should just surround yourself with non psychos and live a happy life. If psychos are spectres and demons, to obsess over punishing one is to be possessed, isn't it?
>>
File: Download.jpg (5KB, 166x166px) Image search: [Google]
Download.jpg
5KB, 166x166px
>16 yo roastie with BPD wants my dick
>I'm 23
>>
File: 1502881441088.jpg (63KB, 250x323px) Image search: [Google]
1502881441088.jpg
63KB, 250x323px
>there are people who trust anything that mentally ill people say
>>
File: I Know That You Know.jpg (181KB, 600x691px) Image search: [Google]
I Know That You Know.jpg
181KB, 600x691px
>>39124350
You can fix your behaviour, anybody can change the way they treat others. You shouldn't need conditioning like an animal.

Why would you try to convince me otherwise? She is due retribution. Violence controls the world and is the only thing that makes change in life.

Non-psycho's are just people who aren't self aware in our current climate, normalfags aren't interesting or mentally stimulating in the slightest. It's impossible for me to be happy, people like yourself will be torn apart in time once the great Anglo is pressured or has nothing left to lose.
>>39124386
The dream, unless it's been around town multiple times already. Just be prepared for the worst at all times.
>>39124418
"mentally ill" nice gulag term newfriend : - ) I designate you as the alt-left hehehe relating to current event XDDDDD
>>
>>39124467
Well I hope I can. I don't exactly enjoy being alone forever. I'm going to try. Also I mean kill her if you really want, no skin off my back. Just trying to provide an alternative perspective.
>>
>>39124074
It's not an option, because I can't find her.
>>
File: 1502115820419.jpg (53KB, 1002x1199px) Image search: [Google]
1502115820419.jpg
53KB, 1002x1199px
>>39112419
>mfw BPD gf is sleeping next to me while clinging to my arm after I choked her, slapped her, fucked her and called her a slut
>>
File: 1423528849230.jpg (24KB, 387x461px) Image search: [Google]
1423528849230.jpg
24KB, 387x461px
>>39124788
mfw I was somewhat repulsed by reading that but then realised it was due to how common and senseless the beharviour was. Beyond normalfagging.

I will never get people degrading others during sex, if you're sticking your dick in something you're degrading you're only doing it to yourself. You must both have low self worth, at least get some sick interpersonal connection into it instead of generic shit like that. 7/10 bait I replied.
>>
>>39124467

>mentally ill" nice gulag term newfriend : - ) I designate you as the alt-left hehehe relating to current event XDDDDD

Did you just have a stroke?
>>
>>39112419
how do you know if you have bpd? without a shrink
>>
>>39124968
ask your ex-bfs if they think you're a crazy evil cunt
>>
>>39124888
It all makes sense in the heat of the moment anon. She has BPD because her parents never loved her and never gave her attention, so she never learned that people can feel seemingly conflicting things at the same time, and she also wants that parental approval.
She says she wants to belong to me like a piece of property, because you can abandon a person, but you wouldn't abandon something you own. Basically she's super afraid of abandonment, so when I do physically degrading things to her it makes her feel she's wanted and safe from being left, since I'm otherwise very gentle.
And the slut thing is just me asking her if she's a good little slut and her saying yes. It symbolizes the fact that she's willing to do anything I ask of her, once again because of abandonment.

Hope that makes some sense, I know it's degenerate but neither of us are mentally healthy, so it's somewhat expected
>>
>>39124467

>the dream

She has a bit of a fucked up history. Its whatever.

But my ex had BPD. She was 27. Boy, I don't need that shit a second time. It really fucked with me for a while and taught me to stay far away or at least emotionally removed from anyone with bpd in the future.

Idk, maybe I'll bang the 16 yo chick, she's pretty hot and legal in my country. Nothing beyond that though.
>>
File: Vomit Loli.jpg (261KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Vomit Loli.jpg
261KB, 1000x1000px
>>39125494
Revolting, there are so many better ways you could involve and express the need for security; posession. Yet you chose utter degeneracy. Also abandonment is the cornerstone of BPD, doesn't need explaining anon.
Speak of her as your other half, hold hands in public; express jealousy and be controlling, build positive selfworth instead of scraping out the gutters every week.

P.S. Nobody is "mentally healthy" our struggles and imperfections are what define us.

>>39125519
Got the right idea, there's nothing better than age-gaps to add spice. Personally wouldn't touch BPD again unless I was controlling every aspect of their life and able to psychologically abuse them non-stop.
>>
File: C6A6LHPWgAAdNy1.jpg (61KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
C6A6LHPWgAAdNy1.jpg
61KB, 720x720px
looks like this thread is still alive, i'll answer any more questions you guys have
>>
Fuck you dumb bitch slut go choke on a million dicks and die hoe
>>
File: pepe beer.png (65KB, 785x644px) Image search: [Google]
pepe beer.png
65KB, 785x644px
>>39116883
Best 'bee urself' post in a while tbqhwy
>>
>>39125836
>Speak of her as your other half, hold hands in public
>implying I don't already do these anyway
I told you, the reason the degeneracy even does anything for her is that I'm so gentle and loving otherwise
>>
What is the best way to find them online? Whisper is stale now.
>>
>>39117529
She may trust you, but do you trust her? It's only a matter of time before she turns around and fucks Chad, ruins your life, and breaks your heart.

t. Every man who has dated a BPD
Thread posts: 211
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.