[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well r9k, how do you explain this, huh?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1xAsjQM.png (239KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1xAsjQM.png
239KB, 480x480px
Well r9k, how do you explain this, huh?
>>
>>39112301
Too dumb to be depressed like other races. Hell there was even black guy who was a mass shooter and he actually sounded depressed and got treated like shit in his life. I have never seen a crazy depressed black woman. They just yell and scream.
>>
>>39112301
They're too busy beating their boyfriends and every other male who doesn't conform to them.
>>
>>39112301
Women have lower testosterone levels than men so they are less likely to commit violent crime.
>>
>>39112301

Mate, black women perform Drive by sassing.

I was arguing with a friend the other day and it happened. I said some shit then the apathetic receptionist drove by with an "uh-uh oh no he di'n't".

Happens all the time, they can't keep getting away with it.
>>
>>39112409
There's many black mass shooters. There's mass shooters of all races they're just almost always male.
>>
>>39112409
>has met 3 black women in his entire life and didn't talk to any of them for over 5 minutes
>still thinks he knows that black women are never depressed, just angry, or are "too dumb to be depressed"
Why is it always the people who don't know anything that are the first to offer their opinions? It really makes you think.
>>
>>39112301
violence and murder is a man thing.
>>
>>39112301
Too busy ruining education
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bO1agIlLlhg
>>
I never heard of the stereotype of black girls being angry, but if that's the case, it's because they let it all out when angry. Mass shooters are prone to bottling their emotions up and slowly hating everyone over time.
>>
women can barely handle a mouse in their kitchen let alone purchasing a rifle and properly using it to kill people.

women are sociopaths men are psychopaths

women will kill you in divorce court, talk behind your back, ruin your reputation, fuck your friends, on and on.

they have non lethal ways of making your life hell.
>>
>>39112301
Because once you go on a mass shooting everything is over for you. You'll end up dead or in jail, if you actually managed to get away with it your score would be very low and you'll be in constant paranoia for your whole life. Females don't go on mass shootings because they're too weak and scared to do anything.
>>
File: everyblacktweetever.png (34KB, 600x431px) Image search: [Google]
everyblacktweetever.png
34KB, 600x431px
god they really love their fucking *LE SMUGLY SIP A DRINK* shit dont they?
>>
>>39112626
Dumb talk about shit you don't understand dickhead.
I'm a blackbot living in brooklyn. I have come across many black women. They always have friends and are always happy. When they get upset, they fly into a screaming frenzy.
But please, since you seem to be so knowledgeable, tell me about depressed black women and what makes them so depressed.
>>
Black """women""" vent their anger by attacking people at fast food drive throughs and shitting up twitter.
>>
>>39112893
>I'm a blackbot living in brooklyn.
Sure you are, faggot.
I'm a blackbot who's lived with sisters and his mother. My mother was a depressed alcoholic who kept to herself mostly, while one of my sisters attempted suicide three times and hasn't left her room in three months. Tell me more about how they "always have friends and are always happy".
>>
>>39112301

Not angry, just bitchy
>>
>>39112301
Black women make their sons/brothers/baby daddies do the shootings.

>>39112534
I get the feeling you're speaking from experience. I feel sorry for black men.
>>
>the only emotion to compel people to commit mass shootings is anger, and nothing else
>>
>>39112409
>tfw depressed, quiet black girl
>>
easy. by being loud and angry all the time they don't get the anger amount that's needed to shoot a school. It is so, since the anger is sprayed away and it doesn't get stored inside the nigger mind.
>>
>>39112409
>Major depression was most prevalent among Hispanics (10.8%), followed by African Americans (8.9%) and Whites (7.8%).

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1199525/
>>
Theyre too fat and lazy?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.