[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is becoming a NEET worth it?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: wagie.jpg (253KB, 2048x1447px) Image search: [Google]
wagie.jpg
253KB, 2048x1447px
Whats it like being a NEET?

I am currently a wagecuck and i seriously see no way out other than suicide or keep slaving away seriously fuck alle the customers and the asshole employes. my boss is a fucking asshole.
>>
Why not? Just exploit the system.

Who cares? Everyone knows we're living in modern Rome before the collapse.
>>
its not as great as it seems desu, yea you have free time but your days get so boring and empty, weeks pass by without anything happening, youre just kinda wasting away but once you've started living like this its hard to get out too.
>>
thats the problem how the fuck do i exploit the system without getting caught?? should i do some injury to myself or is it better to fake something like depression?
>>
>>39110918
Depression is not a severe enough mental disability. You need to demonstrate a severe mental disability or physical impairment. Breaking a leg isn't enough you need to not be able to walk normally ever again. You need to be mentally handicapped to the point you can't regularly interact with others and are a danger to yourself.

In other words if you fake it you'll make yourself a pariah.
>>
I sleep in. Mum brings tendies thrice a day. I don't need to worry about the stresses of social life. I don't need to worry about women to who I am considered persona non grata anyways. Yes, it's a marvelous life being NEET.
>>
>>39110946
He can collect EBT benefits, Negative Nancy.

Punish these fucks holding us down, OP. Don't be their slave.
>>
Just save up and get financially free a la MMM or ERE
>>
I've been NEET for four years now. I'm hoping to get a job soon just to have something to do.
>>
Save up as much as you can and retire early.

It's better to cry while sitting on a comfy $1000 chair, infront of a $4000 desktop and drinking expensive wine while using your $1200 VR setup to cuddle with your waifu.
>>
>>39111429
>be a wage slave during your best years so you can relax a year before you die of old age

Nah.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>39110827
This is definitely worth it, with zero downsides.
>>
>>39111490
>playing vidyas and watching chinese cartoons all day
>best years

Okay
>>
>>39111751
Compared to being a wage slave...?
>>
File: NEETbux pepe.jpg (159KB, 1000x963px) Image search: [Google]
NEETbux pepe.jpg
159KB, 1000x963px
>>39110827
Becoming NEET is worth it unless you are a normie who needs to have friends, feel accomplished, have a gf and so on
>>
>>39111751
If you like doing it, it's the best. If you hate doing it, it's the worst. Applies to all activities, from fucking, to watching chinese cartoons, to committing mass murder, or even all 3 at once.
>>
>>39111815
>>39111874

God speed youngfags. It's wild ride when you hit your quarter life crisis.
>>
>>39111983
Already have. I'm 27. I don't give a fuck about a single fucking thing. I am not happy.
>>
>>39110827
being a neet is cool if you want to heavily pursue one of your hobbys.If you just lay around in couch watching tv then it will get boring.Some might argue that it is worth it even if you have 0 hobbies.
>>
depends on what you're doing with that time

if you are using your time to fulfill your dreams then all good

if not flip burgers
>>
>>39111983
Nah I'm already struggling at 24, can't even land a job or get past the first interview. Been that way for about 5 years now. I'd rather be a NEET since I have zero normal things to relate. But as it stands I am unable to apply for NEET, so I'll apply for every possible job.
>>
>>39112070
I'm just going to subsist on welfare if things don't work out. I'm going to spend all my free time doing as much damage as I possibly can. I'm done being rejected by everything.
>>
>>39112197
It's funny because I thoroughly enjoy doing simple things, I do chores around the house, I help wash the plastic tubs my grandparents use for their food bank work. I actually enjoy some aspects of working. I can even put on an earnest, confident personality without having to lie. I earnestly enjoy wagecuck-tier work, and I still can't find any. I can only hope things get better.
>>
>>39112372
Something's not right. Society's very sick and I feel alienated by it and everyone I know.

I'm hanging by a thread.
>>
Become a NEET and go to /sci/ to spend all your time studying maths.
>>
>>39112640
The STEM hermit isn't working out for me either. I feel like I'm waiting to snap.
>>
>>39110827
NEET here

it's incredibly depressing. i've been up for 6 hours and literally haven't spoken to a single person yet. i haven't done anything either, just watched an episode of a show i like and shitposting here since

sometimes its the best - vidya, sleeping in, jerking off, fast food, etc, and sometimes its the worst fucking thing ever - loneliness, feeling unable to escape, no sense of purpose. i usually have 2-3 days im feeling pretty okay, then 2-3 days of nonstop feel

i can't imagine working a mcjob with forced social normie interactions is much better though. at least im comfy i guess. anyway, time to go play vidya
>>
>>39112844
Sounds like my day, but supposedly I'm getting an education. It's about to fall apart for me, I think.
>>
>>39111429
There you go, this guy speaks the truth.
>>
>>39111839
the frog is right
t. NEET with gf
don't need friends when i can hug and talk to the frog
feel accomplished by supporting the frog with shitposting and meme magic
>>
You dont need to have useful hobbies just ones that you can use to cope. I am content playing vidya and shitposting. I dont need to interact with normies but sometimes, when this Bulgarian Rug-weaving Forum is slow or vidya is getting tiresome, ill sit in my bed stare at the wall and wish i was capable of being an NT normalfag with friends who goes out on friday nights only to quickly dismiss this thought as an impossibility because im an ugly subhuman not capable of enduring prolonged social interaction.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.