[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone tell me how to successfully lose weight and keep it off?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: B70nI3YCYAENqiM.jpg (33KB, 640x521px) Image search: [Google]
B70nI3YCYAENqiM.jpg
33KB, 640x521px
Can anyone tell me how to successfully lose weight and keep it off?
>>
File: 0844_-_utSIVSJ-660x556.png (207KB, 660x556px) Image search: [Google]
0844_-_utSIVSJ-660x556.png
207KB, 660x556px
BUMP

trying to figure this out also
>>
Dont eat shit food. I do nothing all day and only weigh a little over 100lbs.
>>
>>39109514
I started doing stims and I can't even eat unhealthy now. If I even look at processed food I get sick.
>>
>>39109514
ive been losing weight for almost a year and ill be honest, i just starve myself
the starving and fasting didnt do much until i became a vegetarian
now its a lot easier and im barely hungry
~1200 calories a day is my usual range
>>
consume less calories

drop sweets, sodas and all that kinda empty calorie shit, start eating more vegetables and chicken

you can have one cheat meal a week but don't get too crazy, just get a slice of pizza or something
>>
Download myfitnesspal on your phone and track what you eat. Find out how many calories you burn a day and eat less of it.
>>
>>39109522
are you a waifu
>>
>>39109580
I am just short and skinny anon
>>
>>39109522
What is considered shit food? What do you personally absolutely not allow yourself to eat? I've tried making lists of approved foods and don't eat what's not on it. I always end up inevitably just reaching a why bother stage.
>>
>>39109514
Eat less food. Then when you get skinny don't start eating a lot again . with this amazingly complicated method I managed to lose 200+ pounds and keep it off for 5 years and counting .
>>
>>39109514
easy version:
- eat less than your body needs
- do some ligth to moderate exercise, so you can compensate for your body's adjustment to less calories

hard version:
- stick to the routine for a long time
- detach emotional well-being from food
- lose sugar addiction
- learn about nutrition, cook your own food from fresh ingredients
- ditch delicious sweets and sodas (not completely)
- deal with things that stress you in other ways than eating
- weigh yourself everyday
- track your food everyday
- don't get frustrated if your weight fluctuates wildly from day to day
- don't get frustrated if you slightly gain weight for a whole week
- weigh almost everything you eat
>>
>>39109514
when I got criminal record and police supervision I lost about 7kg in 2 months so I guess you could try that if you are desparate
>>
>>39109514
http://www.calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html

i highly recommend this
>>
File: zorak.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
zorak.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>39109514
i made a routine/
whenever i use the washroom for anything (brushing teeth, shower, toiletry use)
i forced myself to do at least 5 pushups before i could leave.

doing around 12 each time now, getting easier each day desu ngl
>>
Portion control is usually a big thing. Even eating smaller portions of trash will help you lose weight.
>>
>>39109547
Surprisingly relevant to me. I was on Ritalin previously but caught abusing it.. Ritalin never curbed my appetite though. I tried Adderall which only did a little bit and tried vyvanse which did like crazy. Now I'm on Strattera, a nonstimulant add med, but one that I find especially helpful mood and concentration wise and curbs my appetite about as well as vyvanse. It was noticing myself wanting less and being satisfied with eating less, that made weight loss seem more doable, in addition to feeling more "in the mood", which is possibly also an effect of the medication. From what I've read, there's a big overlap in add and binge eating and social anxiety. Ding ding ding.
>>
>>39109617
I eat fast food max 1 time a week. The rest of the food I eat is stuff like eggs yogurt the occasional steak I also eat a good bit of chicken always eat some vegie or corn with your meal. I also only eat one meal a day. I just eat small things throughout the day like yogurt and celery carrots and a lot of fruits and sunflower seeds.
>>
>>39109563
How much weight can someone honestly lose by becoming a vegetarian? It's not out of the question for me.
>>
>>39109720
Today I've had two cups of sweetened coffee, some cheese and crackers, and two slices of pizza. Doesn't sound like a lot to me at least, but realized I'm already at about 1700 calories. :(
>>
>>39109734
well im not sure, i used to love eating meat i slowly cut down on my red meats then switched to chicken and turkey so it would be easier to quit eating meat in the future

but since meat was one of my favorite things it added on a lot of dense calories so i had to eat less portions to eat same amount of calories

as a vegetarian theres less foods i like (because meat goes on everything) but you also learn to like new foods and since vegetables grains and fruits have less dense calories its easier for me personally because i can eat more throughout the day
>>
>>39109777
Yea thats about a lot, you should try to eat seeds and fruit in place of that stuff. It helps to only cut one thing out at a time like the pizza or the crackers. Thats how I did it at least I cut one unhealthy thing out a week or so.
>>
>>39109514
1. Eat less
2. Eat not shit
3. Don't snack
4. Exercise. Walking is enough
5. Get at least 8 hours of sleep
6. Eat at regular times
7. Try to not sit for extended periods of time
>>
>>39109856
See and it's weird to me because that's not even something that I'd normally consider unhealthy
>>
The past 3-4 days or so I have only been eating 3-4 times a day but my calories and choices could still be improved. I've had some cravings to eat more but was able to push through.
>>
>>39109514
I've been eating max 500 calories the past few days. It's starvation but you'll lose weight easily that way
>>
>>39109891
The worst stuff is like this in order
>pizza
>the cheese(unless its real cheese)
>the sweetened coffee
Try not to add too much to the coffee it adds up if you put a ton of sugar and sweatier in it
>>
>>39109514
Does it have high fructose corn syrup? Don't drink it, don't eat it.
>>
>>39109514
Exercise and eat healthier foods. Once you reach you goal weight. you continue to eat healthy and exercise as it is a lifestyle. If you stop exercising then you may gain the weight back. The whole "95% gain the weight back" shit is because those people stopped exercising and go back to eating junk. Diet is important. Stop eating junk. That is one of the first steps. Or you can calorie count which would allow you to eat what you want (within reason) but to just eat less of it.
>>
>>39109514
be careful anon please dont make yourself miserable :(. but drink lots of water and download my fitnesspal. make sure you stick to your calorie limits, but if you dont its ok please forgive yourself. dont go past your goal weight. also cheat days will literally ruin everything dont do that
>>
>>39109514
Cut the fat off with a knife
>>
File: 1498961839535.jpg (16KB, 295x319px) Image search: [Google]
1498961839535.jpg
16KB, 295x319px
>>39109597
short and skinny means waifu 'round these here parts, pilgrim
>>
>>39109514
>>39110066
>also cheat days will literally ruin everything dont do that
This anon is right OP, no cheat days when you are in the process of losing. It just makes you feel gulit and shitty overall
>>
>>39109514
>get weight off
Eat healthy food and exercise
>how to keep it off
Eat healthy food and exercise
>>
Get a good steamer and steam most of your food with no added oils.

I have steamed veggies every night now and its easy as fuck to make.

Also coffee seems to help with staving off hunger for me. Just don't add sugar, and preferably take it black with no milk, but a bit of milk is fine.

And just move a bit more than you do currently then you will definitely lose weight. Drink plenty of water too
>>
i have a stationary bicycle. i ride it on its highest setting for 7 miles. this takes me 30 minutes and at the end of it i am drenched in sweat. i drink green tea doing this. i'm confident that no matter what kind of fat pig diet you have, if you do strenuous exercise for 30 minutes a day, you will lose weight until you are ottermode.

you will begin losing weight in only 3 days and it will continue until you stop exercising properly. this really isn't that hard and it really works. i mean this shit is fucking simple - think about bitches.

bitches literally starve themselves and exercise hours a day just so a disgusting dude will stick their cock inside her. a cock-hungry bitch has more motivation and drive than you. that thought alone makes me want to throw up my breakfast and run a mile.
>>
File: Anabolic_screeching.png (197KB, 333x346px) Image search: [Google]
Anabolic_screeching.png
197KB, 333x346px
>>39109514
Calories are BS.

Just eat sufficient macros, no sucrose, barely fructose (fruits) and add 1g/lb (bodyweight) of high quality amino/fatty acids to your diet.

You should make a plan for every day of the week. You should always be doing something till 6 pm, regardless if it's work, mental or physical exercise.

Drink only fat-reduced milk since estrogen is bound to the fatty acids in the milk.

Physical exercise should be done on a daily routine, at least for one hour. Weight training only on 4-5 days a week.

It's more fun than it's sounds like.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.