[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are people so scared of schizophrenics?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 7

File: 1487819409110.jpg (84KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
1487819409110.jpg
84KB, 620x413px
Why are people so scared of schizophrenics?
>>
File: 1502837349502.jpg (9KB, 208x250px) Image search: [Google]
1502837349502.jpg
9KB, 208x250px
>>39107492
Normies look all the same, they are scared by different people and call them "mentally ill" or "crazy"
>>
>>39107492
Because schizophrenia is a sign of enlightenment. They don't want to know just how evil the world is.
>>
>>39107492
Why are schizophrenics so scared of people?
>>
psychotic breaks are a bitch
>>
Easy, I have schizophrenia and there are several reasons.

>schizophrenic behavior is jarring
It's often so unusual and odd that people without schizophrenia or medical training have no idea how to react or respond to someone that seems so out of it.
>loved ones become sad
People who knew you before the diagnosis are going to become frightened and sad because you aren't how they remembered you or your symptoms may progress.
>stigma
Last reason, which I rarely encounter, there's just obvious stigma behind the syndrome.
>>
>>39107492
My guess is lack of understanding, most people think of Schizo as the kind of people that hear voices in their head telling them to kill people and shit.

A 2nd thought is that maybe its for the best to keep schizos out of your life, because a lot of killers have had schizophrenia.
>>
>>39107832
Most killers have had psychopathy, antisocial personality disorder or sociopathy, not schizophrenia.

One is lacking empathy, the other is not knowing what is real and what is not. Schizophrenic people have empathy, and many don't even have voices, let alone voices that say to murder someone.
>>
>>39107724
Delusional thoughts and paranoia, thinking that others are out to get you basically.
>>
>>39107492
I use to work in a hospital as we purify guard when skits are off med and in a psychotic state they can look very scary, they scream and do weird shit talk in tongue fucking weird, they also shake their penis at people
>>
>>39107935
>shake their penis at people
HOT D I G G I T Y
>>
>>39107953
It's true, in an active phase, I shake my penis.
>>
>>39107935
Whoops security not purify lol, also random story this guy came in ER that had AIDS and like 2 other Eyes he said "I am a recovering homosexual was funny as fuck
>>
>>39107935
paranoid schizophrenic here, can confirm that i have shaken my penis more times than i recall
>>
>>39107492
I don't know. I'm not scary. I don't yell or do violent things. I just see and hear stuff other people don't and I get scared and confused.
>>
>>39107492
They are crazy as FUCK most traps have a bigger penis
>>
Schizo here. I'm probably a deeper thinker than all the normies on this board combined.
>>
>>39107994
See what I am saying, we had at least 8 regular skits at the hospital and during their episodes they would pull their pants down and shake theirnpenis violently around while screaming or making weird noises
>>
>>39107492
maybe because they are completely unstable and are a danger to themselves and others? Just a guess
>>
>>39108016
It's funny, most of the world's greatest geniuses have shown strong symptoms of schizophrenia. High creativity + high intelligence is basically schizophrenia, except that high intelligence usually protects people from developing it to the point that they can't think clearly anymore.
>>
Are there any schizophrenic traps?
>>
>>39108032
Would you like to substantiate these claims, friend?

t. schizo
>>
>>39107812
You rarely encounter stigma? I have a different, less severe illness and I encounter it all the time. Especially from the mental health services here.
>>
>>39108084
Kinda. I'm a schizophrenic reverse trap. Not as cute, sorry.
>>
>>39108084
I used to trap in the 2005-2006 /b/ era but not because I was such a pussy that I wanted to be a girl -- I was just extremely narcissistic and I liked messing with people.
>>
>>39108032
>im scared of crazy people waaah
Normie detected, get off my board.
>>
>>39108030
What the fuck why would they shake their penis?
>>
>>39107868
>Most killers have had psychopathy, antisocial personality disorder or sociopathy, not schizophrenia.
And borderlines
>>
>>39107492
Paranoid schizophrenics are the worst because you never know when they can stab you. Atleast niggers act violently and you can expect but schizophrenic can be calm for 20 years and then snap for no apparent reason.
>>
>>39108107
Because schizophrenics are on the whole pretty detached from arbitrary social norms/conventions. Shaking their penis is like saying hello.
>>
>>39108096
I have only been to two mental wards (which happened last year) and my family is very understanding of my diagnosis, so pretty rarely for me, but it's still occasional.

Haven't fully relapsed since October 2016.
>>
>>39108104
holy shit im not alone ??? i messed around online mostly and even with the mailman or at the stores here. nobody could tell
>>
>>39107492
Because we are the next step in human evolution and can comprehend more then you pissants. I no longer take the mind numbing drugs they shove down our throats and I see the truth .
>>
>>39108179
how do I ascend ? I heard alcoholism and high THC weed can put you in the right direction, plus I've got some schizophrenics in the family from 3 generations ago if that helps
>>
>>39108122
It will be very apparent if someone is losing their mind and about to murder someone, people don't "snap", they make plans and carefully decide what they will do when murdering another human.

Even someone who had schizophrenia and psychopathy would still plan it out, and if someone in this situation was.. lets say, hiding in their room and constantly obsessing with murder for 2 years then "snapped" and killed their family, it should have been obvious to the retarded family that something was wrong ages ago and this person needed medical treatment and failed to commit them.
>>
>>39108062
Schizophrenia is a pathologically overactive imagination. Low IQ schizos believe they are Jesus or Elvis. Average IQ schizos believe they are being gangstalked. High IQ schizos understand they have schizophrenia and realise it offers some interesting insights.
>>
>>39108102
i think i've spoken to you before. there are only like 3 other reverse traps on this website.
>>
File: 14368224864316.png (271KB, 511x418px) Image search: [Google]
14368224864316.png
271KB, 511x418px
>>39108210
high intelligence helps. having lots of knowledge. taking LSD so that your extreme knowledge is expanded upon and clarified by your psychedelic experiences. but you gotta have the knowledge before you take the drugs. otherwise you're just going to be a normal schizophrenic who talks in word salad and looks like a total 2deep4u idiot.
>>
>>39108239
t. no psychiatric knowledge beyond pop-sci crap.
>>
>>39108210
Ketamine.

The high itself is nothing remarkable but the next day you will essentially understand why
>>
I'm schizophrenic with genius level verbal reasoning. I'm an anomaly. Too crazy for normal town and too normal for crazy town. I also have extreme empathy and have risked my life to save a fox's.
>>
>>39108256
noted. thanks, fellow poster.
>>
File: 1481990782713.jpg (63KB, 500x589px) Image search: [Google]
1481990782713.jpg
63KB, 500x589px
>>39108292
What would you recommend to a guy with terrible verbal reasoning?
>>
>>39107492

Because they're dangerous? When I was in HS there was a schizo on the bus station every morning, all the talking with lamp posts and shit that he did I had no problems with, it was a bit annoying to have that idiot shouting all sorts of shit but whatever, but when he walked down the station with a full mug of coffee and suddenly decided to throw it back over his shoulder into some kids face I felt like beating the snot out of him.
>>
>>39108342
>when he walked down the station with a full mug of coffee and suddenly decided to throw it back over his shoulder into some kids face I felt like beating the snot out of him.
That sounds hilarious, anon. He probably thought it was, too. Why don't you have a sense of humor?
>>
>>39108333
Suicide because it correlates with success.
>>
>>39108240
Yeah we have probably spoken because this is my only social outlet.
>>
I had psychotic episode. Medication is making me numb. I just pointlessly spend each day with no energy or desire to change anything. I don't know when this hell will end.
>>
>>39108342
So.. he casually tossed a coffee mug over his shoulder and accidentally smacked a kid, I would call that stupid but not dangerous or violent. Also kind of hilarious that luck and coincidence allowed him to nail some dumb unsuspecting kid who doesn't pay attention enough to see a coffee mug flying at him even though you claim it hit his "face" so he must have been looking directly at it??

A lot of conflict in your made up story.
>>
>>39108395

You probably don't have to be on that stuff forever, though you will probably have to be on it at other points in your life. Don't listen to any doctor who says you have to take it forever, they've never been on the shit and have no idea what they're saying.
>>
>>39108276
noted as well. thanks.
>>
>>39108397

Kid was sitting on a bench with his head leaned back and eyes closed. Sorry anon but I'm not going to draw you a ballistic diagram here, nor is there any super HD caption of the event so whether you buy it or not is up to you. Thing is, he did a lot of shit like that, swung his bag around, threw stuff around, shit fucking hurts you know.

>>39108353
Don't worry anon, my sense of humor is just different, I would have gotten my giggles out of seeing him beaten to pulp :3
>>
>>39108535
>Don't worry anon, my sense of humor is just different, I would have gotten my giggles out of seeing him beaten to pulp :3
Being a social justice warrior these days sure is hard work, huh?
>>
Anyone else had a fantasy of fucking a skitz chick while she is having a severe episode?
>>
>>39108561
>beating the shit out of a gimp
>social justice warrior

Wheeew the definition of a sjw sure has changed lately.
>>
>>39108597
How do you even find the time to relax when you're walking around all day getting pissy at things that don't even happen to you?
>>
>>39108574
you're supposed to fuck them until they start to act like a skitz chick on an episode dude, it's not the other way around.
>>
>>39108606

Dude, I had to see and listen to that faggot every morning, monday-friday, for THREE YEARS, that does things to one, you know.
>>
>>39108636
That's understandable, but I'm sure if you thought about it you could find a lot of things to laugh about as well. It was, after all, just someone out the ordinary fucking about and causing a stir in what is normally a very boring society to live in. You've gotta at least look back on it now with something other than anger, right?
>>
>>39108636
Yet you were too pussy to just ask him to go away and just sat there like a little bitch, and whatever amount of years later, you came to whine on an image board about how annoying some crazy guy was.
>>
>>39107832
Yeah but a lot of people with schizophrenia aren't murderers? Like the majority of them?
>>
>>39108535
So it sounds like you're more violent than the schizophrenic, when are we locking you up :3
>>
>>39108675
Ima have to ponder that one anon, I guess he did create a memory of some sort, there's a time and place for all sorts of things, I tend to prefer transcient morning transit.

>>39108724
Well, it seems to be on the topic doesn't it?
He's got just as much right as anyone else to be there, so there wasn't much point in telling him to fuck off.

>>39108785
Touche.

SIDF >JIDF
>>
The shitty thing about psychosis is there's no one to confide in. Norms don't understand how it's possible for a mind to run away with itself in that way. Neither did I until it happened to me.

You're not going to find much sympathy in the world for "I thought Putin was pumping poison gas through my electrical sockets", or, "I thought every word in a conversation was part of an elaborate code passing on instructions to me in my quest to save the world", or "I thought my neighbor was putting period blood on my door to cast a spell on me."

It's just too bizarre, only other crazies can understand such thoughts and how you can wind up thinking them.
>>
File: bukowski-foto-24.jpg (89KB, 500x314px) Image search: [Google]
bukowski-foto-24.jpg
89KB, 500x314px
Bukowski wrote a good poem about psychosis, maybe it will give some of you the feels it gives me.

they say that hell is crowded, yet,
when you're in hell,
you always seem to be alone.
& you can't tell anyone when you're in hell
or they'll think you're crazy
& being crazy is being in hell
& being sane is hellish too.

those who escape hell, however,
never talk about it
& nothing much bothers them after that.
I mean, things like missing a meal,
going to jail, wrecking your car,
or even the idea of death itself.

when you ask them,
"how are things?"
they'll always answer, "fine, just fine..."

once you've been to hell and back,
that's enough
it's the greatest satisfaction known to man.

once you've been to hell and back,
you don't look behind you when the floor creaks
and the sun is always up at midnight
and things like the eyes of mice
or an abandoned tire in a vacant lot
can make you smile
once you've been to hell and back.
>>
Not afraid of them, but the ones here are terrible posters who think their disease automatically makes them intellectuals and there's no reasoning with them. They're usually tripfags too, which is what reddit is for
>>
>>39109032
I still fail to put into words my feelings during my first psychotic break. The destruction of all things good should suffice.
>>
File: 1499755969431.jpg (230KB, 2000x1612px) Image search: [Google]
1499755969431.jpg
230KB, 2000x1612px
>>39107492
cuz we know god is waaay too real
>>
>>39107492
I've known three schizos in my time. They all appeared, from the outside, unstable and dangerous. Considering one murdered his mother because he was off his meds I think my assessment is accurate.
>>
>>39110265
whoa buddy, you forget that 2/3s of the schizos you know HAVE NOT murdered their mothers

if you are going to judge people please at least try to be fair
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.