[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Time to taste-test a bunch of American treats.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: American taste test.jpg (365KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
American taste test.jpg
365KB, 1000x750px
Time to taste-test a bunch of American treats.
>>
>>39107135
where the FUCK are the gushers?
Otherwise this looks pretty good, bun apple tea anon
>>
Baked beans are pretty British.
>>
>>39107135
Do you think we eat beans like fucking candy?
>>
>>39107135
These aren't treats. These are daily staples.
>>
>3-Musketeers
It feels heavy in my hands. So it has to be dense. Has a dark chocolate smell to it, something smells a bit off tho compared to chocolate I'm used to. I broke it in half and it looks like Milky Ways we have here with a soft thing I dunno whatever it's called. Smells like Milky Way but darker, the Milky Way here have pretty much white inside.
As I take a bite of it, it tastes like a dark chocolate low grade Milky Way, has the exact same texture. Then I'm hit with the familiar extreme sweetness I've had before from American made candy.
Overall, it's not too bad. Tastes like our Milky Way but more artificial and the overpowering sweetness is jarring. I would eat it again if I didn't have much to choose from.
6.5/10

>Sour Patch Kids
I try all colors
Ok this wasn't bad. Disappointing that they weren't sour at all. Tastes like usual candy like this does here too when it's artificial flavor ones. I like the chewy texture, it's soft and fun. The flavors are gone quick tho, there is barely any after taste. The red one is the best one, tastes most sour and has the best flavor. Not sure what it is tho. Best candy made in America I've tasted tho. Would eat again.
9/10
>>
because I'm american I get to severe moral judgement placed on me because of sugary breakfast cereal.

nobody knows this oppression
>>
>>39107135
good:
>3 musketeers
>jalapeno cheetos
>sour patch kids
>baked beans
>pop rocks

your shit taste couldn't even pass the GED
>>
>>39107220
>>39107232
Get the fuck out, you commies. Baked beans are the perfect American side dish to go with Hamburgers, Hot Dogs, and Freedom Fries.
>>
>Mike and Ike Original Fruits
The bag smells horrible inside, so does the candies. Like chemicals.
The inconsistencies in size makes this look stupid imo.
I start with lemon - feels like a jellybean, get lemon artificial flavor that is gone quickly, then I'm still chewing on this gummy mass that tastes only of sugar, no flavor at all. What the hell. At least it's not overly sweet that's a plus.
Orange - same thing but this one feels more sweet.
Lime - This is the bad kinda artificial lime flavor, it's not even sour. Same dissipation of flavors.
Strawberry and cherry, same thing.
Overall, feels like a cheap candy that scams you of flavors, it should not stop tasting anything when you are still chewing on it, feels like I've eaten chemicals and wax afterwards. Plus-side it's not too sweet, but it's super artificial flavors, my favorite was cherry.
3.5/10

>Cheetos Crunchy
There is barely any smell in the bag, smells like flour and faint smell of cheese.
These are crunchy I know, but I don't like the texture. But where is the flavor? I don't taste any cheese honestly, I'm used to our own puffs and they are so cheesy and great. These are very lame, tastes of flour and fat with a very faint taste of cheese. Honestly very disappointed. To be honest, I'd give them a 1/10 because of the flavor being so lame. But I still enjoy eating them so they get more points.
4.5/10
>>
>>39107135
Mike and Ikes and the Sour Patches are the best tasting things there.
>>
File: IMG_2734.jpg (85KB, 1333x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2734.jpg
85KB, 1333x900px
>no sour patch watermelons
>>
>Twinkies
Ok the first thing that hits me is the smell. Smells so artificial it burns my nose. It really feels like one of those super low-grade pastry things you can buy in one of those weird shops here in Sweden. Cake is spongy and sticky. Kinda terrified to bite into it, but I do. It's not as sweet as I expected it, and I like the hint of salt there to balance out the flavors, the texture is spongy and creamy and pleasant at first. Then the sweetness starts to overpower and start with the over sweet chemical feel. The texture made the Twinky into glue in my mouth and my tongue kinda sticked to the roof of my mouth. Overall, not the worst experience, but not good honestly, tastes super fake but I have to give a plus to the initial texture and the salt that balanced the flavors, but it fell flat in the end.
2.5/10

>Twizzlers Strawberry
Oh my god, I opened it and took a deep breath smell and I started coughing, it hurt my throat, so much chemical smell in the bag, was there gas containing it? Since the twizzler itself has barely any smell. It feels and looks like plastic, not like our versions of this candy. Then I taste it. What the hell, where are the flavors I smelled in the bag? Texture is odd, chewy almost fatty, chewy that doesn't melt into each-other so when chewing I have lots of small pieces in my mouth. I don't taste the strawberry in it, quite bland flavor. As I'm eating I cough when that gas-like thing whatever gets in my throat, weird. There is tiny hint of salt in the initial bite, which I do like. Just feels weird when there was so much smell but almost no flavor. I do like the strange texture too, instead of having a mass of chewy candy in my mouth I have lots of tiny pieces to swallow down, it's interesting.
Overall, not that enjoyable, weird fatty aftertaste to it as well.
3/10
>>
>Get Lucky Charms
>Mix with milk, eat Lucky Charms
>Dunk twinkies into the lucky charms infused milk
>>
>>39107321
>here in sweden

Of course you're fucking swedish. You've got some nerve to hate on American candy. You've got it so goddamn good in your country, you don't even know. American candy is absolute shit because of the restrictions that are placed on them. We've got like 100 grams of sugar in every 50 grams of candy to make up for it.
>>
>>39107457

I'm used to natural flavors and freshness. American candy doesn't even feel like food. Way too sweet and way too artificial.
>>
File: 1502065601259.jpg (107KB, 944x720px) Image search: [Google]
1502065601259.jpg
107KB, 944x720px
>>39107135
>bushes honey baked beans
I can see you're a man of good taste. I fucking love Bushes. Should go with maple bacon next time. The shit I take the next day after eating a can of those is god tier.
>>
you picked the wrong cheetos, hotter is better
>>
>>39107135
Don't even bother with the mike n ikes, they suck. Most of this sucks though. Why didnt you buy decent american junk food like reeses and sour cream and onion lays??
>>
File: 1410378549959.png (132KB, 350x418px) Image search: [Google]
1410378549959.png
132KB, 350x418px
>>39107499
>Murrifats will never know the pleasure of eating ripe gumdrops fresh off the gumdrop tree.
>>
>>39107197
They're like fruit snacks with some gel like shit in the middle . pretty good SENPAI
>>
>>39107135
Try the captain crunch with warm milk. It changes the texture and flavor. Makes it a lot better.
>>
>>39107135
Next time you do this, order some toxic waste. Iirc its the most sour candy you can purchase in america. Also, the best cereal is reese's puffs. Try that one.
>>
>>39107135
The only ones that are good there are sour patch and Cheddar Jalapeno Cheetos. The Cheetos don't taste like real cheese at all, but that's part of their charm I guess. Everything else is pretty mediocre.
>>
>>39107135
I eat Reese's puffs for breakfast everyday
>>
>>39107135
GMO american shit. Pass.
>>
File: 1496888479745.png (126KB, 528x486px) Image search: [Google]
1496888479745.png
126KB, 528x486px
>not getting Peanut Butter Crunch
>>
>>39107135
tfw american and haven't eaten any of these things
>>
>>39107135
I got an american treat you can taste ;)
>>
>>39107320
caIm down you effin autist
>>
>>39107321

>Ok the first thing that hits me is the smell.
>I opened it and took a deep breath smell

Nigger why are you smelling your candy before you eat them. Just eat them you mong, it's fucking candy
>>
>>39108502
>t. Amerifat turbo-mong

Stop wittering you smelly pisskidney. Nobody is interested in your vapid opinions.
>>
where did u buy those dog feed
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.