[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a way to make money from my computer without cryptos

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: 1478629941639.jpg (120KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1478629941639.jpg
120KB, 1280x720px
Is there a way to make money from my computer without cryptos or talent?
>>
>>39105109
whatever faggot bitcoin's gonna go up forever
>>
>>39105109
Obscene amounts of watching ads and taking surveys, but even then it won't actually be much.
>>
>>39105109

You can sell your computer.
>>
>>39105109
I run a gmod server that makes $50 a month from stupid little kids and their parents credit cards, only like 10% of that goes to the host.
>>
Purchase gold online, wait 25 years.
>inb4 asteroid mining
Shits at least 50-60 years away.
>>
>spend all day at computer playing video games
>not talented enough to go pro
>not charismatic enough to do streams
>not well-spoken or informative enough to do reviews
>not creative enough to make humor videos
why am I such a SACK of CRAP
>>
camwhore or smth
>>
>>39105307
is there a market for skinnyfat pale ugly boymen with unimpressive dongs
>>
>>39105132
This
Just spend all your money on bitcoins go... I mean dude
>>
>>39105109
I recently made my first $1,000 camming
>>
>>39105307
is there a market for fat fucks with salami nipples, stretch marks and loads of body hair?
>>
>>39105553
not really

>>39107009
even less really
>>
>>39107048
Not a joke here. Can a decently fit male with a masturbation addiction (an hour or two each day) actually make any money jerking it on cam.
>>
>>39107138
>decently fit male
Yes. I'm >>39106076, and speaking from experience fit guys with big weens make the most money.

Fat old hairy guys make nothing, except for the few tips from weirdos that like that sort of thing.
>>
Make a twitch and play vidya desu
>>
>>39107189
Over what time frame were you able to make this money? (weekly hours and total weeks)
Not to be weird, but could you post a pic to give me some idea of whether or not I could even stand a chance.
I've been considering this for a while just because my habits already seem suited for it.
>>
>>39107270
>but could you post a pic
Just go to chaturbate and go to the male section.

>Over what time frame were you able to make this money?
I don't have a set schedule, I've kind of just done it whenever I wanted. If I ran it like a business, camming daily I'd make even more.

Typically I make $50 for a two hour session, even more if someone does a private show. Recently I made $150 in two hours because of one really generous tipper.
>>
>>39105109
become a keyboard warrior for justice, surely there is some royalty from a far away land such as nigeria plagued by social ills which will reward you for your generosity in helping them restore things back to civility
>>
>>39107362
Do you think that $50/2hr figure is fairly normal for the average guy on this site? Most of the guys listed, at least from the thumbnails, don't look like anything particularly special; I think I would, at least, be average in looks. Would you expect 6'0", 175lb, low bf%, and 6.5" to be able to fare similarly, just vigorously masturbating for an hour or two?
>>
>>39105109
you can try out forex but you probably need some dedication and money
>>
You'll probably just have to put some time into learning about how to run an online business. It's not talent, just being disciplined enough to stick with it.
>>
>>39105109
There are sites that pay you to type. Not sure what it entails exactly, seems like a lot of legal copy work. You need to be able to type well, and really fast (90+ wpm) and even then, it's some obscenely low pay rate like 50 cents per page.
>>
>>39107138
yeah but you have to have something special about you. maybe dress up as a girl or something.
>>
>>39108193
No, you don't. That's dumb and you'll actually lose viewers. Doing something weird will only attract a tiny, niche audience which means barely any money.
>>
>>39108193
>>39108316
I have hypospadias. Will weirdos online pay to see my freakshow dick?
>>
>>39107949
I can type 92 wpm on average, but 50 cents a page is fucking bullshit. I'd honestly rather starve than get exploited like that
>>
Why not do crypto? I heard about it back In 2013 I hesitated until this year and I turned 200 bucks into 500 hundred with verge then put the 500 in neo now I got 5000 bucks. I spend all year doing literally fucking nothing might as well shoot for the stars op
>>
>>39108923

could you elaborate on how exactly kind anon?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.