[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Original Thread Subject

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: 1502872296195.png (5KB, 269x277px) Image search: [Google]
1502872296195.png
5KB, 269x277px
Original Thread Name
>>
Original comment complaining about the originality of the thread
And also traps
>>
Typical insult to headstart off the responses
>>
>>39104742
I like to eat mashed potatoes for dinner
>>
File: 1496981750708.jpg (32KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1496981750708.jpg
32KB, 500x500px
comment about said visibly upset frog that derails the thread
>>
A reply bait comment to bump up the current thread, by it's responses by newcomers.
>>
Normie comment.
>>
A obviously bait insult to OP and Attempt to avoid filter
>>
A very obvious bait post that starts with the words "As a fembot,..."
>>
>>39105007
Overreaction to the bait, entire speech about why fembots don't exist
>>
>>39104742
>not having "file.png" or similar as filename
>>
>>39104979
Infuriated reply telling you, in a rude manner to leave the current board.
>>
>>39104979
Comment telling the poster of the comment this is a reply to to get out of the board.
>>
>>39105007
Normie trying to get a girlfriend reply.
>>
>>39105007
Post requesting that said fembot posts tits with time stamp or to get the fuck out
>>
>>39105054
>>39105076
Assurance of camaraderie.
>>
Random obvious jew bait post trying to raise the racial tension
>>
>>39105026
Overreaction to the comment which explains why fembots don't exist, stating fembots have problems slightly different from those of robots, but still equally bad. Also mentions that fembots don't really care about sex (but get it easily), instead they want love as much as robots want sex.
>>
>>39104979
Comment expressing hate against normies
>>
comment about depression and how useless this thread is in the grand scheme of things.
>>
>>39105131
Reply based on racial stereotypes
>>
Comment about the facial expression and feeling expressed when a female romantic partner is nonexistent.
>>
>some
>greentext
>which may or may not
>be relevant
>to the subject
>of this thread
>>
>>39105166
"Just be yourself,bro" tier normie reply
>>
>>39105183
An attempt to debunk racial stereotypes, by replacing them with different racial stereotypes.
>>
>>39105198
A reply accusing the anon who submitted the story of posting copypasta.

Ironically, this reply ends with gibberish and/or some variant of the word "original" to get past the robot.
>>
>>39105241
Loss of words due to lack of knowledge. An attempt to make a joke to avoid confrontation.
>>
>>39105241
Normie reply to express disagreement with political views. Attempt to direct such to /pol/
>>
>>39105198
An accusation of the greentext story to be fake. An insult directed to the writer, questioning his heterosexuality.
>>
>>39105336
Bait reply to inform user of how homosexual they are for not having right-wing political views
>>
Baiting by starting the sentence with "OP Here..."
>>
>>39105484
Reply questioning OP's sexual orientation unless said OP delivers
>>
@39105446
Blatant denial of (You) and denouncement of the practice.
>>
Blogpost only slightly related to thread subject in order to get attention and (you)s
>>
>>39105199
post where i miserably and pointlessly list all my problems wanting to bait some kind of motivational post.
>>
>>39105629
Baited motivational post
>>
Post unrelated to the topic of the thread that everyone will ignore
>>
File: cia artistic.jpg (11KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
cia artistic.jpg
11KB, 320x320px
Unexpected Bane reference spotted in a previous post
>>
Ask a retarded question that sets off this thread.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.