[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you call a psycopath with social anxiety? >inb4 robot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0379.jpg (14KB, 238x286px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0379.jpg
14KB, 238x286px
What do you call a psycopath with social anxiety?
>inb4 robot
>>
>>39104452
socially retarded edgelord
>>
>>39104452
That would not be possible for a real psychopath
>>
A depressed loser who hasn't had human contact in too long deluding himself into thinking he's a psychopath.

Psychopaths don't get scared, especially not of people. A lion doesn't fear a gazelle.
>>
>I dont feel sadness (had relatives and mum die, didnt feel anything except being a little annoyed)
>No problem with harming things (stabbed a guy in the leg for $500, and very nearly killed a kid by beating the shit out of him and breaking a cinder block on his chest)
>Kick goats to death and fuck their intestines
>Still scared of being caught
>Can only talk to people I know
>Have horrible stutter
>Wet the bed until I was 17
>Hate women (still wanna fuck em though)
What am I?
>>
>>39104551
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Am OP (original comment)
>>
>Kick goats to death and fuck their intestines

I need to know two things. How smart are you, and how handsome are you?
>>
>>39105060
Not handsome, above average at school with high potential but didnt enjoy school, live like a retard because its easier.
>>
>>39105274
You are broken for some reason. Somehow fear, rage and dissociation have made themselves a part of you. You're not in control of it though, like a true psycho. Did you ever experience abuse or trauma as a young child?
>>
>>39105529
>I grew up on a dairyfarm
>My dad was tough on me (never more then a punch to the head, or belting but lots of shouting)
>Mum died when I was 17
>Had a thing for my sister (never got too serious, got a few handies and licked her cunt)
>Hated school
>Freezing works and pest control sorta started my animal harming fetish
>Was infantry for 6 years

Sounds worse then it was, never had it super tough.
>>
>>39104452
>>39104551
a sociopath you retard im sick of you fucking faggots declaring you're all psychopaths when you're nothing but a byproduct of a shitty childhood.
>>
>>39105587
Sorry, but my armchair psychology is as its limit. You're hard to label. A real mess of a man.
>>
>>39105618
Well can I not be a sociopath or am I fucked?
>>
>>39105645
I know "recovering" sociopaths but you will *never* feel like everyone else does, get therapy and work through the issues and at best you'll have a modicum of feeling and/or be able to use what you've learned to your advantage. Be careful getting a diagnosis if you want to do military or politics or some bullshit though.
>>
>don't care about anyone
>don't feel much of anything
>get obsessive, unwanted thoughts to kill
>drug problem
>constantly bored
>loves the feel of dominating women
Am I a faggot?
>>
>>39104452
An anomaly. Psychopaths can't really have social anxiety
>>
File: 1502556768477.jpg (76KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
1502556768477.jpg
76KB, 1252x1252px
>>39105587
>never got too serious
>licked her cunt
>>
>>39105587
Forgot to add
>Wet the bed until I was 17 (not every night only when I was nervous about shit, which was often)
>>
File: IMG_0472.jpg (106KB, 499x465px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0472.jpg
106KB, 499x465px
We should have never gotten rid of asylums
>>
>>39104551
Is this a riddle? Is the answer Jeffrey Dahmer?
>>
>>39104452
Failure
Originally
>>
>>39107148
I dont want to eat people though, I dont want any of this its only gonna end up badly for me.
>>
>>39107223
At least you can take solace in the fact that it will end up worse for those around you.
>>
>>39107223
Well you sort of seem exactly like Jeffrey Dahmer other than the fact that he was relatively handsome and never fucked goat intestines.
>>
>>39107304
Stop making me nervous.
>>
>>39104551
Become the successor to the zodiac
>>
>>39107319
Don't be. Embrace your inner demon, it's the only way you'll truly accept yourself.
>>
>>39107347
>>39107348
SHUT UP!!!! I dont want this, I dont want to be in prison.
>>
>>39107447
Alright then don't kill people, literally that simple. However if the urges become to much then just don't make the same mistakes previous serial killers made by being impulsive shitheads.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.