[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which of these do you remember most fondly?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: Untitled.jpg (361KB, 1580x966px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
361KB, 1580x966px
Which of these do you remember most fondly?
>>
>>39103577
All of them except minecraft. I wasn't autistic enough for it. But I do like building settlements in fallout 4
>>
>>39103577
minecraft and halo for different reasons.
halo for it's story, minecraft because it was a regrettably large part of my life for like 4 years
>>
>>39103577
>mw2 instead of cod4
You had one job, faggot.
>>
>>39103577
How old are you?
Looks like you just got 18.
>>
>>39103623
19.5 years oldddd

f
>>
>>39103577
probably minecraft, i had a lot of fun with that game in like 2012/2013
>>
>>39103635
>f
BRISBANE
>>
>>39103688
kek pressed a random letter to skip robot
>>
>>39103577
Not halo 2
Not CoD 4
Not SA
Not comfy vanilla WoW

Get out
>>
Equally between Runescape, Halo 3, and MW2.
>Runescape
>started in 2005
>mastered f2p
>hated how big p2p was
>botted for good gear and fought high level monsters for fun
>lots of soul wars and castle wars
>quit in 2011

>Halo 3
>had legendary edition pre-ordered
>is favorite Halo game
>first summer vacation after it was released was the best summer ever
>forge/custom games/rocket race matchmaking playlist
>stopped playing in 2011, nobody was down anymore

>MW2
>rich friend bought it for me 2 weeks after release date
>was first CoD game ever
>tons of endless nights playing S&D/Ground war
>talking shit in the game chat the whole time
>riot shield+Mara/Light/Comm+tactical knife sidearm/Throwing knife was my favorite setup
>getting people hella pissed off with friends
>quit in 2011 when disc was too scratched and I got too busy to play with old friends

Thanks for the nostalgia trip OP
>>
>>39103577
Minecraft. I never really played others and didn't play some of those at all. Minecraft was fun in 2010-2012. I probably spent 150+ hours on it.
>>
Is this a late-'00s nostalgia thread?
>>
Halo 3 was nice, but ive always preferred racing games like MC3DE/Forza and such. I never got into minecraft much and ive never played any of the other ones.
>>
>>39103577
>"old school" new school runescape
Disgusting.
>>
>>39103577
RS and Halo 3 were awesome, gta 4 came later but still great it not just as amazing as halo and RS.
I was never a big call of duty player except for a couple years when i played WaW when it still had a player base.
>>
Minecraft.
Beta 1.7.3 is the best update.
Fuck Beta 1.8.1 and Adventure Update.
>>
File: 1489357237446.jpg (19KB, 337x308px) Image search: [Google]
1489357237446.jpg
19KB, 337x308px
>>39103577
GTA 4 and Halo 3. I miss those carefree days.
>>
>>39103795
>botted in runescape
>halo 3 favorite halo
>MW2 first cod game he played

actually consider suiside
>>
>>39103577
I was born 93 and I don't feel nostalgia for any of those games I enjoyed minecraft the most out of them
>>
>>39103577
Halo 3 was what I played nonstop for a good year in middleschool. Minecraft became what my friends and I shifted to, lots of creative servers and modpacks. Good times man, good times.
>>
>>39103728
nothing is comfier than OSRS and Halo 3 was better than 2
>>
Halo 3 was amazing, back then I actually had friends to play with. Big team CTF on the snowy map always felt like an epic. GTA 4 was great too, most of the hate at the time was because we must hate the newest iteration of a large franchise because we're so unique and contrarian.
>>
My comfiest vidya feels have and will always be custom multiplayer maps on SC1. Tower defence, RPG maps, etc. there was so much variety and it was all just so...comfy. And talking to other ransoms via the chat because it was cruisey and comfy.

The SC2 severs don't have anything like it from what I can find.
>>
>>39103577
Runescape as a kid
MW2 and GTA4 in high school
>>
>>39103577
Minecraft in its early days. Used to watch lets plays of it religiously, especially by gronkh, a big german youtuber. Top fucking comfy for anyone who understands the tiniest bit of german
>>
>>39105781
No, going from GTA:SA to IV was disappointing. Not that IV was bad, but SA felt like a much bigger game with a lot more to it.
>>
GTA 4 and Minecraft. GTA ahd great story, atmosphere and gameplay, and Minecraft was the game that I played with my gf on LAN
>>
File: AH NUU CHEEKI BREEKI IV DAMKE.png (675KB, 689x693px) Image search: [Google]
AH NUU CHEEKI BREEKI IV DAMKE.png
675KB, 689x693px
>too young and too poor to pay for Xbox Live
>eventually save up enough kesh to get it
>only played Halo 3 online as it was dying
>never touched Reach online
>played the shit out of 4 online, unironically loved it

people say 4 online was the worst, but when you have nothing to compare it to, I liked it.

>16 player slayer was chaotic and insane
>kicked ass in CTF
>Flood was terrifying but intense (while it was still free)
>never played grifball

I'm a sad human being
>>
I have never played any of those, I have no memories or fondness for any of them
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.