[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you turn your loneliness into a positive thing?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1432132067718.png (374KB, 808x512px) Image search: [Google]
1432132067718.png
374KB, 808x512px
How do you turn your loneliness into a positive thing?
>>
You embrace the inevitable insanity that comes with it
>>
>>39103462
>being alone means nobody can fuck things up for you
>being alone makes it harder for bad things to happen
>being alone lets you pursue your own interests with minimal distractions
>>
>no friends to fear
>no problems
>no cross to bear
IF YOU CAN FIND ME
COME AND GET ME OUT OF HERE
>>
>>39103462
There are several options:

1. Start being productive (crafting, writing, drawing, coding, music, etc).
2. Improve your body health by doing sports.
3. Stop being lonely: go out and meet people.
4. Stop caring about everything and just continue living like the lifeless shell your already are.
>>
>>39103462
who says I'm lonely ?
>>
>>39103462
Try checking this.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sublimation_(psychology)
>>
>>39103469
>You embrace the inevitable insanity that comes with it
I've done it u call her lu she helps get though this shitfest called life
>>
>>39103462
Start reading books

/lit/ approves
>>
>>39103462
Go prison gay and get HIV.
>>
>>39103539

This. Too bad many robots are just lazy neckbeards to do anything with their life. One can achieve greatness in any field as long as they stick to it consistently and don't stopon improving. When I was 20 I was a loser. Now decade later I have fulfilled most of my dreams and continue to live relatively happy life. Lonely but happy.
>>
File: Capture.png (54KB, 1131x255px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
54KB, 1131x255px
>>39103569
I fucking knew it. Everything normalfags do is just to get laid. Eliminate sexual desire from your life and you'll be free.
>>
>>39104019
So you went from being a loser to a happy loser?
>>
>>39104058

More or less, yes. I achieved things that would make me being remembered after death since I never had intentions on having children and living through them. That particular idea sounds stupid to me and very shallow. My point is to keep doing what I want and never give up. I don't want to be grey mass of people with families and children and bbq outside and then dying in old people house. I like to live in a moment. I socialize much more than before, I can talk to most people easily and I am moderately confident with who I am and around people. But I stick to myself mostly and my principles.
>>
Since no one else said it.
>You don't.
>>
>>39104172
Having children sounds shallow to you but not doing shit just so you'll be remembered when you die?
>>
>>39104220

Having children is easy. Creating something totally from scratch that not only you and your wife luke but millions of people? It takes much much more work and makes me happier. But if you just want kids and happy wife in your life, go for it. I was offering my perspective. I grew up in not very happy family but this sadness just made me stronger, I think. And kinda woke me up in a way. I want a family some day, yes, maybe, not sure. But I think being content with yourself and yourself only is much more valuable experience.
>>
>>39104319
I wasn't praising having children, I was trying to drag your ego down to the level you recognize reproduction to be on. Having children is pretty dumb, but so is having the desire to do stuff so that you're remembered when you're dead.
>>
>>39104382

Well I think most if not all people want to be remembered just that they won't explain it in such a way. Usually it is "work hard, get family, have grandchildren and die". They just do not talk about it. Status quo is a family in all societies. What I said though was that I find such idea stupid and want to actually be remembered by doing something good to humanity.
>>
>>39104490
Whether you have a family or do something for society, you're still just stroking your ego thinking about people remembering you when you're dead.
>>
>>39104220
>>39104382
>>39104588
I think I see where this anon is coming from. I don't work on projects and improve myself for recognition (you won't give a shit about what people think about you after you're dead, because you'll be dead), I do it for my own benefit and the feeling of improvement. I do still have the pathetic desire to share these pursuits with another person and have them experience it all with me, but I don't aspire to become a celebrity. I'd never be in any danger of that happening anyway, of course.
>>
>>39103462
We're social animals, OP. Thats a tall order. If not being lonely isn't an option, then as people already said: produce some great works of art/ science.
that, or kill yourself.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.