[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

pol fags on our board

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2197.jpg (20KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2197.jpg
20KB, 316x202px
fucking2017 has brought droves of faggots talking about the alt right onto r9k. this is an apolitical board and we talk about sad frog memes and suicide not politics. pol normies off my board REEEEEEE
>>
>>39100962
consider suicide you normie cunt
>>
it's best to just ignore them and let them vent their rage imo
>>
>our board
I don't share my board with redditors
>>
>>39100962
Until this board is actually designated a feels board then /pol/, /lgbt/, /soc/ and any other shit will be posted by people who correctly say this is a board with no topic.
>>
File: 148.jpg (21KB, 380x377px) Image search: [Google]
148.jpg
21KB, 380x377px
>>39100962
/pol9k/ has always been a sort of mutual understanding.
>>
>>39101067
Yes, because right wing ideology and a bunch of neet losers who depend on handouts from the government and mom go hand in hand.

OH I forgot, both boards care about

>muh white race

and

>muh degeneracy
>>
>>39101109
Oh wow. Way to shit on people you want on your side. I'm sure that'll make them agree with you.
>>
>>39101109
>white race
>degeneracy
Both valid political talking points in todays day and age.
>>
>>39101186
>>39101194
I don't have a side, normie faggots. I don't give a fuck about politics or the future of the white race or America or any of that other shit. It can all burn as far as I"m considered.
>>
>>39101186
>implying anyone wants to associate with /pol/
how do people become this autistic
>>
File: 41.jpg (93KB, 592x643px) Image search: [Google]
41.jpg
93KB, 592x643px
>>39101219
/pol/ supports my ideals, not much more to it than that.
>>
>>39101281
that's fine with me, just keep it to your containment board
>>
>>39101291
He's an r9k user who likes pol. Get over it.
>>
>>39101567
what? idc if he likes pol as long as he keeps it there
>>
>>39100962
Its all the reddit fags man. Every major even that happened here increased the amount of normie traffic that was brought in. First you had gamer gate and then a bunch of normans started shitting up /v/, that was kind of annoying but nothing you couldn't deal with. Then you had the celeb nude leaks and a huge amount of thirst normies started coming on here just to look for nudes. And then after that you had this whole election cycle which has basically made 4chan and especially/pol/ popular to a huge extent. Literally every normalfag knows about this place and shits it up. They have no respect for board culture or anything, they just come for /r/the_donald dank meme bullshit and start posting it on every single board without lurking at all. The concept of even lurking is dead these days, people just post shit without understanding the board. Shits annoying.
>>
>>39101690
i dont think it is just redditers im 95% sure there are tons of facebook tier normalfag that post here
>>
>>39101621
You don't get to decide the rules.
>>
>>39101806
it's annoying, there's really no reason to post that stuff outside of pol
>>
>>39101848
Well we want to. R9k is a blue board so I don't see why we shouldn't be able to if we want.
>>
I could understand this sentiment maybe a few months ago but as of recently it's really only the Reddit fags that have been shitting up this board (politically) with shitty /pol/ straw men and more commonly anti-/pol/ spam.
>>
ironically, frog memes are fucking stale and are normie tier at this point. see them all over facebook nowadays
>>
File: 1492053868626.png (30KB, 675x808px) Image search: [Google]
1492053868626.png
30KB, 675x808px
>>39101109
>muh degeneracy
r9k actually does care about it, many no fap threads and hate threads on roasties.
>neet losers who depend on handouts from the government and mom go hand in hand.
most robots aren't on neetbux you mong
>>39100962
This isn't tumblr or reddit and most political threads are leftist shill theads like this muh /pol/
also quit posting le why are most white boi's become girls and interacial bait threads you twat.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.