[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is This The Perfect Robot Game?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

File: 09.jpg (83KB, 627x500px) Image search: [Google]
09.jpg
83KB, 627x500px
ITT we discuss how Mount and Blade (Including Warband) is or either isn't the perfect robot game. I present my case here:
>riding around the battlefield is very comfy
>can have companions but aren't required
>much less talking to people than fighting
>graphics are shit, but in a sort of comfy way
>simple, morally unambiguous enemies (e.g. I WILL DRINK FROM YOUR SKULL)
>protagonist isn't cringry or edgy
>>
I'm honestly surprised that the game's graphics are so shit when it was released in 2010. But I agree they're shitty in a comfy way. The mods are great too.
>>
>>39100727
>game is most enjoyable as a small warband hunting bandits
>try to avoid the alure of large army combat and calradian wargames
>level scaling takes place, bandit mobs get too large and strong to handle with my little crew
>have to start over, or begin participating in huge tactless fuckfests and long spans of recruiting/training soldiers between battles
>>
>>39100727
I love Warband but I have no one to play MP with, especially Napoleonic Wars.

I wish there was a co-op mod for the campaign though where you and a friend could both become vassals and take over NPC castles and stuff.
>>
>>39100727
Speed based combat is retarded and I'm bad at fighting shielded Mobs on horseback. But for its flaws it IS comfy
>>
I'm a robot and couldn't get into it because it's too slow and boring for muh ADD.

If you enjoy this game you're a normie, hth.
>>
>>39101126
Nice reddit "disorder" faggot
>>
>>39100727
>graphics are shit, but in a comfy way

this perfectly describes what makes the game so comfy. I was shit at the game though because I could never reliably switch between blocking stances, all the people who would duel at the end of the rounds would be gods at feintign and quickly switching blocking stances but my mechanics were pure shit although i was average by the end of my playing days maybe even decent
>>
>>39101112
that would be so cool. how is it not a thing? the game is perfect for it.
>>
butterlords when reeeee-
[knocked unconscious by Camp Woman]
>>
File: 1496110159910.png (344KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1496110159910.png
344KB, 633x758px
>>39100727
>Ywn settle down in a nice little cottage on the coast near Jelkala with a qt Nord.
Why live?
Funny how this thread comes up when I`ve been playing a lot lately.
>>
>>39101367
84+12 Sea Raiders just called asking for you
>>
>>39101430
Thats why I said Jelkala.
Barely any sea-niggers up there.
Daily patorls.
>Filthy Nords and Vaegirs cant even control there fucking borders. Disgusting
>>
File: 1500337534818.jpg (29KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
1500337534818.jpg
29KB, 680x383px
>>39101367
The Rhodoks are the best kingdom. That would be an amazing life
>mountain bandits attack
>you fight them off courageously
>qt wife looks up to you for it
>>
>>39101525
kingdom tiers:
Swadia > Rhodoks > Nords > Vaegirs > Sarranids >>>>>>>>> Khergits
>>
>>39101608
>Sarranids = Rhodoks > Nords > Vaegirs > Swadians > Khergits
Only right answer.

On a seperate note, what pisses me off is how ugly most of the women look, like jesus christ I know its just a game but I dont want a wife constantly wearing a stupid fucking hat and have a wife that looks like a 50 year old.
>>
Has anyone tried any HD texture packs? Haven't played in years but recently I have been wanting to. I'm fine with the graphics as is but if the HD packs are nice I might use one
>>
Usually play as Sarranids. They've got awesome heavy cavalry.
>>
File: 1501630925886.png (41KB, 400x416px) Image search: [Google]
1501630925886.png
41KB, 400x416px
>>39101367

>no village fief full of friendly and adoring peasants who love you for what you've done for their village
>no qt Nord wife to cuddle with in your castle
>no lord bros to attend feasts with and compete against in tournaments in the spirit of friendly competition
>>
>>39101743
>no village in an opposing kingdom of smug peasants who hate you for you to attack
>no roasties to hunt down on horseback and items to loot from the village
>no enemy lords staying in a group half a mile away afraid to approach you as you make their peasants pay
>>
>>39100727
i liked those games. they were fun and comfy.
>>
>You know you're fucked when you see an enemy Khergit horde chasing you on the map
>>
File: 1496689897245.png (296KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1496689897245.png
296KB, 500x500px
>>39101743
>No nice chill feasts to hang out in
>No tournaments to train for and be cheered for
>No comfy strategic planning next to a warm log fire drinking ale and talking with a lord you like
>No going home after a hard campaign to a qt wife who loves you
>>
>>39100727
Does anyone play multiplayer? I go by the name "Tendies" and I've actually made quite a reputation of being pretty skilled. I'm a hero in the servers I actually play in and a notorious troll in the EU servers with high ping. The trolling looks so autistic that you can't help but laugh when you do it or ser someone else do it.
>>
>Go into a tournament
>Given a bow and horse
Didnt want to win anyway.
>>
File: my steam.png (256KB, 1144x571px) Image search: [Google]
my steam.png
256KB, 1144x571px
>>39100727
I can certainly confirm.
>>
>>39101958
hey, at least it's not a bag of javelins
>>
>>39101832
fuck Khergits. They suck and they take forever to fight because they do nothing but ride around in circles.
>>
>>39102064
javelins are the worst. I always use a bow in the game, so during a tournament I'm fairly skilled with it. I never use throwing weapons for obvious reasons, so I end up just waiting a long time for there to be a few guys left and then slowly and sloppily picking them off while kiting.
>>
Game was always too hard for me, never knew what to do at the start.

The Fuedal Japan mod is comfy though
>>
>be first play through
>join Swadians
>try to get lords to like me
>sure anon, just provoke a war with X faction
>start wars with three factions doing this
>only made progress killing bandits
>butter king holds feasts as his kingdom burns
>>disavow my faith and join Nords
>Swadians are no more
>>
Stronghold Crusader best game for robots. Much killing bad muslims for non muslim enjoyment or a good game for muslim to kill infidels. You have complete control as a lord and it is best game to release stress. Also it has mapmakers and scenario creator which will take much of free time away. Best RTS game I have ever played.
>>
>>39101149
There is a mod, dont know the name
>>
File: i am the danger.jpg (345KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
i am the danger.jpg
345KB, 1920x1080px
>>39100727

>took over all of pendor in PoP

>just arrived in Perisno and am a desert bounty hunter picking apart the survivors of battles to slowly weaken the desert ppl so i can take one of their castles for my own and begin my rise to power as the one true king

>normies will never appreciate this game
>>
>>39103087
fug, gotta find it
>>
>Join Nords because muh vikings
>Realize I can make a shit ton of gold by buying tools and salt in Wercheg and selling them in Rivacheg
>Make my living as a merchant
>Gotta watch out for sea raiders though
>Manhunters join my party
>Realize I can make way more gold by macing sea raiders and selling them to slave traders
>Rolling in so many denars I'm opening dye shops left and right because sea raiders keep trying to drink from my skull
>>
>>39103193
Everything about this game is contrary to what appeals to the normie demographic
>medieval setting; no magic
>graphics aren't the focus
>long, relaxing grinds pay off
>can live out power fantasies
>>
>>39102017
giving myself dank (you)'s for autism.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.