[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The only person i felt connected with was you im truly alone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 4c5dcbdfa9f167e8270c92eadaedd657.jpg (391KB, 1727x1212px) Image search: [Google]
4c5dcbdfa9f167e8270c92eadaedd657.jpg
391KB, 1727x1212px
The only person i felt connected with was you

im truly alone again
sorry for saying your name and annoying you.
i hope i can talk to you again. maybe you completely hate me and see my presence as your ex
well, i heard you were annoyed and in a call with him. so im sorry for bringing you trouble. i dont know what to really think of myself anymore or what to change of myself. im defective and possibly going to suicide in the near future because of my emotional pain. i always think about you and i feel like youre my one true family. big sister
>>
on the brightside at least i wont live up to an old 21
wew
>>
>>39098053
Stop making these threads for fucks sake.
No one on here gives a shit.
>>
>>39098084
thanks for bumping it at leest
>>
>>39098053
you won't do anything and you know it, stop making these threads since this isn't your personal blog
>>
>>39098209
hopefully i wont do anything
wish me luck
i hope i dont get put in the psych ward again
>>
>>39098288
I hope you do, you need to be there and get help. You couldn't do it last week and won't be able to this week. If she is still around you're only hurting her more by doing this, she most likely wants you to just get better. Don't make her your new aya, she wouldn't want that at all
>>
>>39098358
okay
thank you. dont want to make her feel that way either
made a promise to her when i first met her and said i wouldnt make threads about her if we ever parted
im such a hypocrite
>>
Please stop with these threads Christopher. Kat doesn't care about these threads. We literally spent an hour looking up your threads yesterday and laughing at all of them. Please just stop making these threads and get on with your life.
>>
>>39098839
Okay
i will. i didnt know she was laughing at me.
i really am just a joke haha
sorry. im trying to cope
>>
>>39098120
It's all good but this isn't a blogposting site.
They're not as annoying as the bailey threads.
If you want to talk about it then feel free to message me on discord: Clyde#3496
>>
>>39098864
Sorry for being harsh but I'm just telling you the truth. You're already just a blip in Kat's mind. You should take the steps to just move on from her.
>>
>>39099059
i will never forget about her
she is to always someone that is like family and the person that was closest to me like family

but i can cope just fine for now. i realize im insignificant to her now and worthless. i think whatever she does is right and shes wise in general
>>
>>39099083
It's good to know you can cope with it now. I really do hope things turn out better for you.
>>
>>39099146
thanks.
im just waiting until the effects wear off and i cry again
what a fucked existence
>>
>>39099266
dont let those effects wear off, keep coping and moving forward. you can do it rem, just keep getting help and distracting yourself with enjoyable hobbies
>>
>>39099355
helping people makes me sort of happy
i like making people laugh and have a good time
i hope i can make other people feel good
>>
>>39099610
you can, you just need to make some friends and all laugh together about common interests like vidya or sports or animu
>>
>>39099657
thankya anon

what are you doing to cope with robot depression?
any specific autism memorabilia like weebshit
>>
>>39099731
music, lifting, anime and video games. I also tried learning korean but couldn't focus enough and gave up.
>>
>>39099869
sounds all nice, try learning a language similar to korean

and look at videos of people who speak the language and everyday videos of the places you want to visit with korean people if you want to go to korea
anyways its health i think
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.