[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pills/weed/Alcohol general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 13

What we doing tonight fellow druggies?

I just took 6 hydro's. Can't wait to feel good.
>>
This post made me cringe very hard!
>>
Drinking and smoking for like the 5th night in a row. I'm on a vacation though so I don't feel too shitty about it.
>>
File: 1501382249160.jpg (35KB, 484x497px) Image search: [Google]
1501382249160.jpg
35KB, 484x497px
>>39097861
Drink away friend.
Let it all go.
>>
My pill dealer got arrested.
No more oxy. ) ;
>>
i'm basically a cocaine addict at this point.
Once a week I drive across town, pick up a sack, and then play vidya and snort lines all night and all the next day.
Then collapse and sleep 12 hours.
Such is life.
>>
File: download (30).jpg (13KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (30).jpg
13KB, 225x225px
>>39098666
How does cocaine feel?
I've always been curious.
>>
>>39098761
Some people say it does nothing but maybe they're doing shit cocaine.
As for me as soon as I snort a line my head starts buzzing and I feel super keyed up and energized. Then I just start playing vidya intensely or fidgeting with stuff. It makes you feel pretty high too, it's hard to describe. You just get super social and talkative.Usually when I do coke I chill on cocaine discords and voicechat as opposed to when I'm sober and don't like voicechatting.
>>
Just took another dose of red kali, earlier it was some green malay with some red bali and red malay
about to see where this next hit of kratom gets me and will probably end up taking more because 2g is too low I guess
also about to blaze this bowl
>>
>>39098788
>playing vidya
Youre a genuine robot

Coke makes you keep the party on, drinking booze til you re out of Coke, then a sudden drunkness will come

You will not fell asleep before couple hours you get into bed. You will fap one or more times
>>
>>39098860
None of my friends do blow unfortunately.
They used to but most of them quit and the ones that do do blow just snort mine instead of getting their own.
>>
>>39098892
Im one of your friends type, never bought for personal use, just giving like 20 bucks for some blows in there
>>
Come on bots
I know you got stuff.
Do tell
>>
>>39099158
Yeah I WISH they'd give me any money at all. Damn me for being too giving with my cocaine. I must learn selfishness.
>>
>>39098816
fuck it I just dropped 4g of red malay and bali
about to smoke to bowl after I see where this gets me
>>
File: download (52).jpg (5KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download (52).jpg
5KB, 275x183px
>>39099169
Arent you a little scared your nose is gonna cave in from the cocaine?
>>
>>39099248
I wash out with saline solution, so probably less likely to happen.
>>
File: sleepy-english-bulldog.jpg (123KB, 1024x685px) Image search: [Google]
sleepy-english-bulldog.jpg
123KB, 1024x685px
Took 8 hydro's.
Feel amazing.
I never want this feeling to go away
>>
>>39097754
Weedfag
Im growing tired of smoking and getting fewer results
Plus instead of a pleasant high,I get very nervous and my voice is all missed up
Also I can't fucking find my god forsaken lighter!
>>
>>39099804
Try pills instead.
Way better high.

Hydro's, oxy, ect
>>
>>39099910
A you serious anon?
I can barely afford one addiction, i can afford harder stuff
>>
File: 1485114485961.jpg (30KB, 320x321px) Image search: [Google]
1485114485961.jpg
30KB, 320x321px
>>39099910
I remember the good old days where you could go to a shady clinic and buy yourself a xanax script for $150

Too bad pill mills have gone the way of the dinosaur
>>
>>39099979
>when roxies were 9 dollars a pill
>>
>>39099804
Try sativa

Getting anxiety and paranoia is more of a indica seed
>>
File: 1461033271605.png (262KB, 295x405px) Image search: [Google]
1461033271605.png
262KB, 295x405px
>>39097754
Just turned 20 a week ago, currently breaking my 2 month T-break after 2 straight years of smoking copious amounts of weed every night and drinking every weekend. I don't know what the fuck I'm doing with my life. Everyone around me is happy, hooking up, in college, has a good relationship with their family -- I could go on. Meanwhile I'm over here living by myself, can't control my anger around my parents and I'm breaking their heart, never had a gf or girl so much as look at me, majoring in some bullshit I don't even like.
>when does it get better
I'M ONLY 20 FOR CHRIST SAKE WHY IS LIFE SO BLEAK
>>
>>39097754

What do you guys mean by hydro's? (Im a drug newfag)
>>
File: MKR03670.jpg (4KB, 288x216px) Image search: [Google]
MKR03670.jpg
4KB, 288x216px
>>39100194
Hydrocodone. A powerful pain killer. Very hard to get a hold of. Docs are stingy with hydro's. Easier to get a pill dealer
>>
Come on bots, what you got?
>>
File: 420 blaze it kek.jpg (107KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
420 blaze it kek.jpg
107KB, 800x800px
Scraped my bowl for resin. Going to get liquor and fap to Paula Patton getting bound and gagged in her new tv show.
>>
File: 1454996005978.jpg (344KB, 1000x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1454996005978.jpg
344KB, 1000x1350px
I did some amphetamines and now I'm going to masturbate until my dick hurts.
>>
>>39101278
thank u for reminding me to scrape my bowl im gonna get nice & comfy tonight
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (182KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
182KB, 1920x1080px
Alright guys a MORAL QUESTION

So a friend and I did some MDMA last week at the club. We both had a good time, but the difference is that I don't want to do it again until 3+ months later, but my friend can't seem to stop thinking about it.

He wants me to pick up 3 pills for him so he can do it again for the next 3 weeks, after which he says he'll stop until wintertime.

Now, my friend has rolled ~10 times in the past 2 years, rolled 2 weeks ago, rolled last week (with m, then redosed another pill after he came down the same night so I stayed with him until like 5AM), then wants to roll this week, next week, and the week after. That's 5 weeks in a row, with one of those weeks being 2 pills (redose, so even worse than taking them both at the same time).

Even if I don't pick up for him, he can get in touch with my dealer (mutual friends) and get it himself, so if he wants to he's going to do it regardless.

I feel uncomfortable being the middleman here, because I know this could be a really bad idea but my friend just won't listen. He also met this ratchet junkie lookin girl at the club (who, surprise surprise, has also been doing MDMA every week for the past 2 months) who he's pretty emotionally invested in (Molly tricks your brain and emotions like that). On top of that I'll be out of town for the next 3 weeks and he won't have anyone to party with or keep him in line when he's out and about.

Anyways shit, what should I do? Should I just pick it up for him and let him do what he wants and learn his own lessons (if any), or should I sit down with him and try to intervene? He's a good guy but not emotionally mature enough to take authentic advice / critique, he'll maybe try to justify / rationalize it and get pissed at me for being too serious.

Thanks in advance for any advice
>>
>>39098788
Coke is a rich mans opiate anon, youre going to broke from that shit.
>>
>>39098788

Fuck dude how do you handle the comedown? I've always wanted to ask a frequent user

I did coke a month ago at the club for the second time ever (first time was 1.5 years ago), split a gram with a friend. Was alright til I got home then I curled up in my bed for 2 hours with constant depressive thoughts and felt like fucking SHIT, tried to meditate and read (wholesome books) my way out of it but nope. Just had to endure that shit until I fell asleep

Felt fine the next day and afterwards, but holy shit man that 2 hours of mental comedown is just not worth it for me. Don't have any thoughts of doing coke again.
>>
>>39102708
That much molly can permanently fuck up the emotional receptors in his brain. If he ever comes off of it he might suffer horrible depression.
>>
>>39098666
you should probably take some vitamin supplements as coke can steal your vitamins
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9a1NhRbNJ_Y
>>
>>39097754
Enjoy OP, I got to coast on a ton of leftover pain meds I had from some bones I broke recently. It was nice.

Finally have some weed so weed and alcohol once everyone else leaves for the day.
>>
Been stoned since 5pm PST today, working on a powerpoint for a presentation tomorrow
just had some coffee to wake myself up but I just feel tired mentally and energized physically and I keep browsing r9k every 30 mins
>>
>>39102708
sounds like you've kinda got your shit figured out, either tell him or let him do it himself.
I'd be the person to say I'm too busy to pick up and leave it at that
>>
50 mg of adderall and 3 liters of diet coke later and I still feel like human garbage. My tolerance is too high, uhg.
>>
>>39099804
>Plus instead of a pleasant high,I get very nervous and my voice is all missed up
dude same this has made me stop enjoying being high in public. I miss when I used to just laugh at everything. Now when I smoke my paranoid thoughts just intensify unless I'm with other people or I'm about to go to bed. it's shit
>>
>>39099403
Using synths. Pills are the devil. Big Pharma wants you sick for a while and then dead.
>>
File: Sketch13112545.png (722KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Sketch13112545.png
722KB, 720x1280px
>>39102726
wtf they do different things, completely. heroin and coke both feel good but... thats it.
>>39102781
i use benzos and some kratom. kill the paranoia and depression and psychosis. sleep easier too.
>>39099275
if coke is water soluble make a spray and rinse after. also take it oral more. i binged for 3 days and my nose hurt so im not sniffing for a while. its all crusted in my nose. i know when to stop, that guy didnt.
>>39099403
i miss access to good opiates. having bottles of oxy was good times. also heroin
>>39102544
hell ya, good times. i did amps before going to gfs once and fucked her like mad for hours until she was sore and wanted to stop.
i think jerking off on amps is better.
>>39103037
i hate waking up feeling like an old man after stim binges
>>
>>39103293

>i use benzos

shit isn't this just a fast lane to both coke and benzo addiction wtf man
>>
>>39098761
You feel like you have the biggest dick in the room and just won the lottery and everyone loves you. For a whole half hour, then you start to come down and your mood starts to do a 180 and you start to come down. That's when you know it's time to do another line and you just snorted $200 worth of coke in a day.
>>
>>39103315
only if you let yourself, it eliminates comedown
>>
I took some drops of delorazepam last night. I slept quite well, and now I'm feeling relieved and calm. Has anyone tried alcohol + benzos? I'm kinda curious
>>
>>39103293
>i think jerking off on amps is better.
It's pretty great until your dick hurts for the next few days.
>>
v-vodka and dr. pepper
im sobering up and it wasnt as much fun as i'd hoped but i guess that's what i get for drinking alone
>>
Got 2 tabs of lsd waiting in the fridge for a good day
Might smoke a joint later, acquired half an ounce off my friend for a nice price earlier today
>>
>>39103392
Never mix alcohol and benzos bruh
Thats the type of shit where you keep drinking and taking more pills and wake up 2 days later with puke all over yourself and an empty bag of pills
Trust me, ive been there
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.