[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alcohol is a meme?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 11

File: 1432508181019.png (21KB, 809x808px) Image search: [Google]
1432508181019.png
21KB, 809x808px
I drunk half a liter of 12% alcohol drink, it's been an hour and nothing happened except some impairment. I thought this was supposed to feel amazing or some shit? I feel the same, just dizzy. I'm only 140 pounds and it's my first time, so half a liter should be plenty. I'm disappointed.
>>
>>39097232
You need to drink more and not expect alcohol to be amazing.
Half a litre of 12 percent isn't much alcohol.
>>
>>39097232
Was it rubbing alcohol?
>>
>>39097232
Op was drinking mouthwash?
>>
>>39097232
move around. getting drunk while sitting on your ass is no fun
>>
>>39097254
maybe to you, I haven't built any tolerance yet
>>39097349
>>39097435
xDDD
>>
>>39097232
That is less alcohol than 1 beer mate. GO buy some real beers or maybe vodka mixed with orange juice.
>>
>>39097232
Drink more you dumb myniggaaaaaa I'm two 40s in, been drinking for a while and I feel diviiiiiiiine

I really should just buy six packs I don't know why I buy 40s, they're really bad for you but they're so cheap, it's like my inner jew just comes out whenever I'm at the liquor store

like, I REALLY don't want to pay 11 fucking dollars for a six pack, or 23 for 750 ml of liquor you dig? When you could get 8% at 1.15 litres.

I hate Canada. So fucking much.
>>
>>39097608
do a homebrew / home distillation if you're so cheap
>>
>>39097608
Canada is a shit tier country to be an alcoholic
>>
File: 1502749316717.gif (240KB, 320x320px)
1502749316717.gif
240KB, 320x320px
>>39097608
Or smoke fucking... WEED! Smoke weed every day you ninny! You fucking ninny muggins! I'm high as FUCK right now holy shit tutti fruition I'm in a fucking high ass condition! Man you gotta get high and jack off! You are a faggot!
>>
>>39097666
That's a very good idea, I shall take that into consideration.

>>39097694
My god dude, you got it 100% it's such a shitty country to be an alcoholic, fuck the prices here are ridiciclous, From what I understand you could buy a 40 for like, 4 bucks in Americlap land but here it's like 7 bucks. I want to fucking die.

>>39097735
I actually do get high on occasion, you fucking fruity tuiton faggot fuccboi, I'll fucking end your high ass condition if you fucc with me...

In all seriousness though, getting high is fun as fuck, I always forget where I put my weed though when I'm drunk
>>
>>39097608
>>39097564
I don't want to fucking puke, how much more should i drink?
>>
>>39097810
however much YOUR WEAK GULLET CAN TAKE, BOY
you will know when you reach your limit
>>
>>39097810
idk drink 1 liter if ur gonna drink that.
>>
File: 1460303336980.png (153KB, 400x457px) Image search: [Google]
1460303336980.png
153KB, 400x457px
>>39097810
For me, when I feel like puking I don't care and I just keep going.

I mean, you puke, but as long as you have enough alcohols left after you puke it's all good, so who cares?

Don't worry just keep drinking, but not too fast of course
>>
>>39097557
Even with low tolerance that is like nothing. That's just a bit more alcohol than 2 tall cans of 5 percent beer. Which is almost nothing.
>>
>>39097608
I'm in Canada and I never seen 40's at the BC liquor store
>>
I'm 110lbs at 5'5''

drank 4 out of 5 beers in a 6.50% pack of Lyric Ale Saison from Orpheus

I am barely drunk and have barely eaten today
I can drink half a bottle of whiskey to get properly smashed
or a six pack and a half of proper beer
or some very ,very cheap vodka

OP you just gotta find the proper alcohol percentage for your bodyweight and type and if you're drinking less than me you're the ultimate lightweight and need to step it the fuck up by drinking slightly more than you have the last time every time
>>
>>39097694
>Canada is a shit tier country
This is accurate (and original).
>>
LOLOL you drank <1 pint of beer
fucking pussy OP
it takes 4-5 to get tipsy
>>
>>39097810
Pace yourself.
>I don't want to puke,
Drink some water then. About one glass of water for every two "drink units" you take.

Maybe go for three more glasses of wine, but go slow.
>>
>>39098164
No the proper ratio is 1:1.

One drink, one glass of water.
>>
>>39098164
>>39098178
both fags, just drink until you do throw up OP you fucking pussy then you will know your limit
everyone has thrown up when drinking, its how they know how much they can drink
>>
>>39097232
Alcohol is a meme drink that brainlets use to feel good because they're so fucking dumb that not using their brain feels right.
>>
>>39098140
Half a liter is about a pint. Beer has about 6% and op drank 12%. So he drank about a quart of beer, not a pint.

Still not enough to get drunk.
>>
>>39098204
Why do you love puking so much? You can still get real nice and drunk without it. Plus puking makes you dehydrated and gives you a bigger hangover. No need to be macho.

>>39098178
That's like the warnings on the Tylenol bottle not to take more than one pill. Its a good rule but everybody takes two and it works out fine
>>
>>39097810
Take a shot or two of 40% bourbon after a meal and see how you feel.
If you're fine take another
>>
>Half a liter of 12%
Lol nah. Chug that shit dude you'll get blasted.
>>
>>39098438
>dude like, I can't believe how wasted I got last night. It was totally sick brah
Don't listen to this chad wannabe. If it is your first time just go at your own pace.
>>
>>39097435
mouthwash will get you absolutely mashed, fuck off idiot.
>>
File: whiskey.jpg (172KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
whiskey.jpg
172KB, 800x800px
>>39097232
Unless your a scarecrow thats like nothing drink more fag.
>>
>>39098573
isnt this an urban legend? have you ever tried mouthwash? isopropyl alcohol doesnt have the same effect as ethanol... and that's if you're using the right mouthwash
>>
>>39099016
you're a fucking retard, mate. I don't know where to begin
>>
>>39099031
why, is there ethanol mouthwashes in your country?
>>
I'm a fucking lightweight with all drugs. It takes me two beers to feel drunk but somehow I used to drink a bottle of whiskey a day.
>>
>>39099074
there are ethanol mouthwashes in every country. blue listerine is something like 23% ABV, with higher percentages depending on the flavour.
>>
>>39099114
wouldn't you get really sick from it though
>>
>>39097232
>I thought this was supposed to feel amazing or some shit?
No. You feel relaxed and more confident. It also alleviates suffering. I guess alcoholics would feel amazing because alcohol withdrawal is painful.
>>
>>39099145
people get really sick from drinking any kind of ethanol
>>
>>39099162
yeah so why mouthwash more than beer or wine?? it's because people can't handle themselves.. and native americans are using all the mouthwash and turning violent on their spouses!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: ci_93.jpg (13KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
ci_93.jpg
13KB, 400x600px
a friend of mine just got into alcohol for his first time and has been plowing through a bottle of vodka every two days which is weird because hes only 110 lbs. Im worried he might be an alcoholic
>>
>>39098058
damn sorry I just got this now, obviously im drunk

I'm in ontario, so I guess it's different here
>>
>>39097810
You need to get absolutely blitzed lad, you need to drink about 5-8 more beers or a couple more shots of hard liquor to really feel the booze
>>
File: 1498628564889.png (88KB, 489x423px) Image search: [Google]
1498628564889.png
88KB, 489x423px
>>39097232
>>39097608
>>39097802
prices near me
25oz 8% natty $1
375ml 40% vodka $4
1.75 handle vodka $12

I was drinking hand sanitizer like a dumbass for reasons 8oz/236ml 70% $1 , use road salt to liquefy and take rc benzos

Now I think I fucked my shit and can't get drunk anymore , still get hunover if I do drink but the good feeling is gone

you little punks are lucky you can stil get fucked up and not all fucked
>>
File: 1501623211754.jpg (47KB, 550x660px) Image search: [Google]
1501623211754.jpg
47KB, 550x660px
I've been on a low-level binder for the past week. Bought a handle (1.75 liters) of cheap vodka last Monday finished it by Thursday, picked up again Thursday and finished it Saturday, picked up an other Saturday and am two swigs from killing it right now.

Now I'm completely out of money. Can't even scrounge up enough pocket change to grab an other bottle. I've got like 5 dollars in bills and maybe 2 in change. If I find an other 5 laying around or by a minor scam, I'm back in business for an other two to three days.
>>
>>39100360
jesus fucking christ this sounds sad. What is your life like, anon? Do you have a job?
>>
>>39100360
you sound like the bums who live behind the liquor store who beg for change when I walk in
>>
>>39100496
>>39100998
Just got back from the store. Walked up to the register with a fat bottle in my hand, the only item. I forgot I had a sizeable stash of quarters, they added up to be more than enough.

No job. Haven't even bothered looking for one since I walked out on my last one in November. I've just been living off of the money I earned there since then. Now that I'm completely out of money though down to the nickels and dimes, I'll get a job. Never in my life, when I really made a concerted effort to do so, have I had trouble getting a job in less than two weeks. This particular summer is definitely a low-point for me, but not the lowest. But I've always been able to bounce back from low-points with speed and relative ease.

I've never begged for money. I'd kill myself before I ask anyone in my family for so much as a dollar. When I said "scam" I meant that I'd ask family members if they want me to pick up something from McDonalds or Jack in the Box and they'd give me a ten dollar bill for an 8.24 dollar meal and they'd tell me outright to keep the change for making the run. Or back when I was selling weed and shoplifted booze or the occasional pills I'd run across it'd consider that a "scam" because it feels dirty and is technically illegal.

But yeah, my life is pretty sad, but not sad enough to kill myself yet. Plus I've got plans for the future that are both realistic and edifying in both the self-respect and financial sense. And I'm young too. Only twenty-one. I've got plenty of time to get it together and I'm smart enough to make a good plan in order to do it and bored enough with drugs and alcohol to not stay in this hole. This is just a week-and-a-half binge thing. It's over after this last bottle. Then I'll get a fucking wagie job, save up for a nice computer and for my IT certification and eventually save up to move out and get an apartment with a friend. Then I just focus on hosting vidya servers, making amateur vidya for a portfolio, 'n IT.
>>
File: 1501313834980.jpg (109KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1501313834980.jpg
109KB, 960x720px
To follow up on this post:
>>39101181

I don't know how real alcoholics do it. I haven't got the stomach-based endurance for this "drinking vodka all day" shit. I'm often times, but not always more prone to get queasy off of booze than to get a comfy drunk. Maybe that's what I get for subsisting off this cheap vodka like a Dagestani heretic.
>>
>>39097232
Good thing I drink all day.
Fucking normies.
>>
>>39097694
>Canada is a shit tier country
FTFY.
>>39097608
Cant even afford to smoke weed.
Fuck canada with its no job ass.
>>
>>39099235
Natives drink moonshine its the half breeds that drink fucking mouthwash.
>>
drink beer with the highest alcohol content per bottle and do vodka shots between each drink. It also helps if you're in the mood for it, like if your having a good time with friends (not likely on here) or if you're depressed.
>>
>>39098220
do you know why people meditate?
>>
>>39097232
>12% alcohol drink
(so... wine then?
maybe you should try alcohol without the sugar, because sugar counteracts the drunk somehow.)

Anyway, yeah weird. Alcohol should be able to make anything you enjoy more enjoyable. Maybe you don't really enjoy anything, or maybe you're just one of those rare people who doesn't like alcohol. ...Which, for the sake of your health, would be good. But given that you're depressed, you'll probably learn to like it. I don't know what you did wrong tonight, but there's a point when the drunk just becomes nirvana and you feel invincible. (That's the point where you stop drinking tho to avoid sickness, which is hell.) For me, even 1 can of 7% beer is such blissful relief. Feels like I'm finally awake again and interested in life. The weight of life comes off me, and I find it easier to do housework. My body warms up instead of being freezing. Alcohol leads to much better sleep imo.

I wouldn't force anyone to drink, in fact it's great if you can live life without it, but for someone who's been depressed for years and is genetically dysfunctional, well, alcohol at least buys you time in life, or can give you a new perspective. I wish I had drank alone earlier in life.
>>
>>39102715
Also, are you on SSRIs or something? That might be the reason. Ditch the stupid SSRIs. (Or at least, only take them when you feel like it.)
>>
>>39102737
(more rambling)
I honestly don't know how someone could not love alcohol right away, but then, I did kind of jump right into it my first time.

Actually, my very first time was with my mom. I asked to try alcohol, and we drank a little wine together. I don't remember how much - probably less than a glass. I only felt a little weird and was disappointed.

Then, like 2 years later, after being severely depressed for 3 years, I finally asked my brother to take me to a party and introduce me to alcohol. Which previously, I had no interest in, but... I was at the end of my rope. So we got with some guys and took turns drinking vodka from a bottle. I remember thinking "well, I know it's going to taste bad, but just swallow it like it's nothing". And I did, and they were impressed. After about 5 minutes of this, I suddenly felt very heavy. Then, for the next 30 minutes, my mind was blown. Everything seemed amazing, and it wasn't what I was expecting at all. I felt like doing everything. (After that, my brother was hugely irresponsible, and left me alone with the vodka, and I got sicker than I've even been in my life for the next 24 hours.)

After that, I was afraid of alcohol, and didn't get back into it for a while.

My brother would have parties at our place, and I'd only drink socially. It was only many years later that I started drinking alone, which is a way more productive experience imo. I might have done it earlier, but I was always too embarrassed to buy alcohol. I still kind of am, but I just wear a hat and get through it. My life is messed up.
>>
>>39103015
Oh, one more experience... yeah, it was probably the second time I got drunk. I was very much afraid to get sick again. So it took a lot of coaxing. I was with my brother's punk friends again (quite a bit younger than me, ironically), and I had driven them downtown, and they forced me to drink vodka in the car before we got out. Like, not in a mean way- they weren't drunk themselves- but they insisted. They kept saying, "Okay, now just one more big gulp, and then we can go." And I said, "Dude, I'm going to get sick! I'm telling you!" And they said, "No, trust us, you won't. You're going to feel great." And I'd say, "Okay, we'll see!", almost to the point of being really mad. And then a minute later- "Okay, just one more gulp and that'll be it. Really."

So, it was really weird that they paid so much attention to me, but actually, I did feel absolutely great later, and I didn't get sick. We walked all around downtown and we were actually singing Green Day songs in the street, arm in arm. (The kind of stuff you find yourself doing when drunk.)

Oh well... I doubt anyone here really needs advice, but plan on getting sick at least once with alcohol. Hopefully you can avoid throwing up, but when it feels like nirvana, just start sipping beer or water at that point. And if the room starts spinning, that's when you really know you've gone too far and should drink water immediately. A good test to see if you're going too far is to stop what you're doing, close your eyes, and see if you get dizzy.
>>
>>39097564
What size beers are you drinking?
>>
op what your looking for is heroin,alcohol isn't great at all.
>>
You are meant to drink with friends
>>
>>39103717
Hmmm..... has anyone ever said "When I started doing is heroin is when my life finally started to improve!"
>>
>>39103918
Life doesn't matter, only heroin does. Think about how great it must be if people are willing to give up everything for it.
>>
File: You don't get to bring friends.jpg (45KB, 640x920px) Image search: [Google]
You don't get to bring friends.jpg
45KB, 640x920px
>>39103841
>drink with friends
>>
>>39103936
Sure... maybe if I was old and really hopeless. I guess I have too much respect for myself still.
>>
>>39103977
>I have too much respect for myself
Don't worry, you'll give that up for heroin too. Heroin is a god, it takes everything, but it's the only thing you need.
>>
>>39101181
>It's over after this last bottle
>I-I swear
>>
>>39103996
Ha, are you really a user? I'd rather die. I don't need to feel that happy.
>>
>>39104309
Don't worry. Heroin is a merciful god and will kill you eventually.
>>
>>39104340
Anyway, I'll probably do it before I die. Because then I won't want to do anything else, so I might as well be dead.
>>
File: 1493278498377.jpg (44KB, 367x375px) Image search: [Google]
1493278498377.jpg
44KB, 367x375px
>having to get up the next day after you made an ass out of yourself yesterday
i started complaining to my mom about my lack of gf, and was feeling up my sister's belly

i want to die, i can't face my family
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.