[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are you in a loving relationship? if not, why? what turned you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 14

File: amour.jpg (172KB, 649x1152px) Image search: [Google]
amour.jpg
172KB, 649x1152px
are you in a loving relationship?

if not, why? what turned you into an unlovable fuck?
>>
>>39097048
>what turned you into an unlovable fuck?

centimetres of bone that i had no control over
>>
>>39097048
>Ex broke up with me.
>Told me she never loved me.
>Mfw I lost my virginity to her.

Mfw when I can't seem to care about her or any other woman now.
>>
>>39097048
is pic related you?
if so why the fuck are you still coming here
>>
>>39097048
anxiety. i think i have blunted affect as well.
>>
File: aofijdaoifjdf.png (827KB, 735x772px)
aofijdaoifjdf.png
827KB, 735x772px
>>39097098
yes, with the gayest girl on earth
>>
File: pepee.jpg (104KB, 803x688px) Image search: [Google]
pepee.jpg
104KB, 803x688px
>>39097048
Being a whiny beta secretly striving for attention with no actual personality behind.
>>
>>39097048
no

2 failed relationships that lasted 2 and 7 years has left me old and bitter. I'm officially dead inside with no empathy
>>
>>39097048
>are you in a loving relationship?
No
>if not, why? what turned you into an unlovable fuck?
Nothing, I'm pretty capable but I've had gfs before and they all prove that they're not a fraction of the person my oneitis is
>>
Because I left my sweet, amazing girlfriend who truly loved me because I'm a fucking idiot.

Regret my choice literally every day now I'm sat in my parents house doing absolutely fuck all with my life.
>>
File: IMG_8924.jpg (75KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8924.jpg
75KB, 750x1334px
>>39097231
you should kill yourself anon..

its the only way.
>>
>>39097293

Sometimes I think that. I just can't believe how badly I messed it all up. I literally walked away from the best thing to ever happen in my life. Had everything I ever wanted, then let it slip away.
>>
>>39097385
it's just a girl dude, there are more important things in life. trust me.

also there's a ton of other girls who exist, unless you are really really ugly you have nothing to worry about. youll find someone inevitably and eventually
>>
>>39097048
>are you in a loving relationship?
No.
>if not, why?
I lack the capacity for true caring let alone love though i can be fiercely loyal and trusting.
I'm not unloveable, or so someone currently insists, i just lack the ability to truly reciprocate.
>>
i dont fuckin care anymore and never will again
>>
>>39097048
>if not, why?

because you need to live in a third world shithole if you want to be safe from all the gynocentric laws. feminism hijack my country including the justice system. every single person who works in family court is a feminist and they will make sure the woman wins ever time and that she gets everthing from you. also my country is very wealthy so we have a huge welfare state and that makes males even more disposable then ever before. women actually belive they don't need men beacuse they have a welfare state that is being payed by men.
>>
>mental disorders such as paranoia
>suspicious of everyone and don't take anyone serious
>trust issues due to exes and friends
I just want someone to get rid of my trust issues
>>
>>39097443
no anon, its your fault
>>
>>39097443
go back to /pol/ you fucking retard. also step out of your basement for once. i gurantee you that you are hideous and overweight and thats the only reason why you arent in a relationship. not some other "welfare state" boogeyman
>>
>nope

>because she lives on the other side of the world
>implying I'm an unlovable fuck
>>
>>39097521
look at the black community you retard they are the product of the welfare state. up to 70 percent of children are being raise by single mothers because of the welfare state incentives women to become single mothers. also look at no fault divorce, alimony and child support. The law never enforces women to pay only the man because cops here are white knights.
>>
>>39097409

Lol. It's not just the girl, it's my whole life. I went from:

- Having a job, which paid well considering the average local wages of the country.
- A really pretty girlfriend who absolutely adored me.
- My own apartment.

Now I'm living with my parents, NEET, and incel again. And the worst part is, I screwed it up for myself. It was me who left the girl, gave up the job, and moved back here. She was fucking devastated. Maybe my shitty life now is punishment for my actions.
>>
>>39097639
state-enforced divorces are around the corner
>>
>>39097672
>"i'm going to leave my girlfriend and move in with my parents and leave my job"

why, are you some kind of baka
>>
File: image.jpg (112KB, 480x541px)
image.jpg
112KB, 480x541px
>>39097048
Nope, he left me last week but it was for my own good. We met on POF 8 months ago and while he's a social and friendly nerdy chad he's bad boyfriend material. Party animal, stubborn, and neglectful of everything for that "yay seize the day!" attitude. He always had good intentions but his flaws are bad for a long term relationship. I'm 23 and need to find someone worth marrying.

I was getting miserable and on the verge of dumping him after he stood me up and ignored his phone for 24 hours. I'm OCD and thought he was dead, he told me I deserve better and that it's not fair for me to date him after that. I was sad but it's true, he's be happier in a relationship where HE was too good for her. A dumb blonde who treats him like crap. He also loves partying and before we met he has been arrested for doing silly shit drunk, recently it got brought up and he said he'd so it again. I was shocked and said I don't want to get dragged into it, and he replied "You won't get arrested! Just left behind."

I almost dumped him right there. He likes breaking rules despite being 24, and if that's the case, he'd probably break relationship rules like cheating.
>>
Nah, girls never really showed interest in me. And having girls as friends is pretty pointless, I don't I've met one girl I've wanted to hang out with for any other reason than getting into her pants. I feel like the only reason I like girls is my biology. Rationally, I don't.
>>
>>39097751

Wow... now I know exactly why my girlfriend broke up with me. But really I'm just trying to have fun, why is that so hard?
>>
>>39097751
>I was sad but it's true, he's be happier in a relationship where HE was too good for her. A dumb blonde who treats him like crap.

I think you've got the polarity of this equation wrong.
>>
>>39097686
only for men not for women. cops will show up at your door if you don't pay child support but they never go after women if she needs to pay child support.
>>
>>39097751
i would date you anon. chin up.
>>
>>39097751
I just started using POF today. Why is it full of uggos?
>>
>>39098522
It was fine until you showed up!
>>
>>39097048
manletism
origi
>>
File: IMG_9293.jpg (2MB, 3024x4032px)
IMG_9293.jpg
2MB, 3024x4032px
>>39097857
I honestly used to think like this, had around 15 girlfriends my whole life all of whom were a chore to be around. then i found OP irl by chance a while back (she only lives like 20 minutes away) we both have the same sense of humor/4chan retardation/ and both are robots.

>>39097048
>>39097147
>>39097293

these pics are us, we got engaged cause she's literally perfect)

so find yourself a girl who goes on 4chan, likes ironyboy humor, and who is like chilling with a boy but who is also pretty at the same time. its possible.

pic related... she's great
>>
>>39098667
youre probably right. At least I feel like I can talk to the girls on POF without feeling like a creep unlike tinder or bumble (where I never got matches at all). POF is humbling.
>>
>>39098797
why the fuck are you even here, dumb normie fag.
>>
>>39098797
This whole post is so cringy

>4chan humour xD
>we are both robots
Jesus christ
>>
File: 1502069124244.jpg (68KB, 230x320px)
1502069124244.jpg
68KB, 230x320px
>>39097048

Relentless pursuit of a dumb career. I don't regret it tho. Love is shit. Fleeting at best. Hug of death for personal development at worst.
>>
>>39098939
im proud of my literal faggotry
>>39098852
i'm not a normie fag, i just found an r9k girl and wifed her
>>
>>39099070
>15 girlfriends
>I swear I'm not a normie
kys m8
>>
>>39099078
You don't understand, that's his ultra ironic dark 4chan humour, anon
>>
>>39097048
Does it have to be romantic or does platonic count too? Me and my best friend both live off ssi and live in the same apt complex as each other. It's nice to have someone to be around all the time
>>
File: master forgive me.jpg (56KB, 576x634px) Image search: [Google]
master forgive me.jpg
56KB, 576x634px
>>39099194
>>39099078

hey man all i'm saying is some girls out there are actually cool and worth chilling with, ie not a chore to be around.
>>
>>39099205
romantic obviously. having a fucking friend doesn't count anon
>>
I have no desire to be with anyone, romantically or intimately.
>>
>>39097048
No
Alienation, isolation and insecurities
>>
>>39098797
>15 gf
>robot

I hate when normons try to use ironic humor
>>
>>39099884
Even if I've never really been romantically attracted to anyone?
>>
File: oafijioaj.png (525KB, 601x447px)
oafijioaj.png
525KB, 601x447px
>>39100458
>i-i'm asexual

no you aren't. you are just an ugly girl. telling yourself because you are too autistic and hideous to be able to talk to cute boys that "you are physically incapable of falling in love"

asexuality is not a real thing. you are a human being
>>
>>39100853
I never said i was asexual? I just like having friends more. Why are you lashing out so much anon?
>>
>>39097048
It's always the same story. Fell in love, the girl didn't give a fuck about me, became bitter since then.
>>
Explain to me real benefits of wasting time energy and cash on another person aka get a gf
>>
>turned me into
hahaha it's amazing that my mother didn't eject me from her womb directly into a dumpster
>>
did Stacy send you pics of her laying with her bf ? Are you larping
>>
File: cosplay-fail-25.jpg (30KB, 400x300px)
cosplay-fail-25.jpg
30KB, 400x300px
>>39101375
This. OP is pic related. That's definitely not her BF
>>
>>39097048
I was never lovable.
>>
>>39101554
Are you super ugly anon
>>
the love is one sided.

my side
i am such a cuck ha ha boy do i want to die =)
>>
File: 1425348497836.jpg (28KB, 540x503px)
1425348497836.jpg
28KB, 540x503px
>in a loving relationship
>first gf too

>Opened up waaaay too much
>fell into the oneitis meme

She knows all my weaknesses and fears.
I love her, I really do, and I wholeheartedly believe she does too, I want to marry her and have children and age together.

Hope is scary, robots. I can just feel in my gut that things won't turn out the way I want them to.
>>
My OCD is out of control and makes look like a crazy person or clingy. My looks aren't bad but that shit drops a bunch of points
>>
>>39097048
A lesbian pansexual snowflake otherkin stringing me along for half a year then helping others make fun of me when i tried to get with someone else
>>
>>39097048
My shit tier parents let me grow up to be an useless piece of shit. I'm not good looking as well.
>>
>>39100853
Asexuality is a disorder. Not a sexuality.
>>
>>39101712

I hope she at least returned some of the info or you're fucked if things head south.
>>
>>39097048
>implying i haven't always been an unlovable fuck
normies need to leave
>>
>>39097048
Women cheat any moment they want.
Women are only into dudes with cars and money.
Women are fucking annoying.
>>
>>39097048
Two spics and duck lips.
Fuck off niggers
>>
>>39097443
>>39097492
>>39097521
Yeah keep telling your self that.
Gonna be funny when you post a wojackpepe meme when she cucks you losers.
>50 years old and four marriages later.
>>
>>39101670
Yeah, and I'm a pretty bad person in general
>>
>>39098797
>so find yourself a girl who goes on 4chan
Gonna be funny when she posts her nudes for some ass hole on soc.
>>
>>39101849
We get it. You're a faggot. Go get fucked by some disgusting trap if women are so despicable.
>>
>>39101858
>>/pol/

go back to /pol/ subhuman
>>
>>39097048
Im a narcistic perfectionist who told myself that i will never find a perfect girl because such perfection doesn't exist. And now i hate myself and i lost all my ambition to achieve anything. I will just try to live knowing that i will never enjoy anything or anyone.
>>
>>39101973
Nah thanks fama loma ding dong my hand and some lube is good enough.
Normies thinking sex is what builds a relationship.
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.