[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tfw your favourite show goes to shit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1099.jpg (49KB, 640x331px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1099.jpg
49KB, 640x331px
Tfw your favourite show goes to shit
>>
>>39094529
i laik it pls fuck me in the ass
>>
>>39094529
I thought idea of super heros fighting an actually smart villain was pretty funny
>>
oh please get a fucking life. the show is what it has always been. it's never been great to begin with so for it to be your favourite show just goes to show how shit your taste is to begin with.
>>
Season 3 so far has been a major disappointment. Season 1 was pretty great, season 2 was okay, but this one is shit.
>>
>>39094572
No. You are fucking retarded. The writing used to be subtle and layered, I could watch episodes over and over and not get bored. They hired a bunch of brain cell deficient roasties to write the new season and the show has become painfully obvious and try-hard, it's difficult to make it through the episode because of all the no-backstory characters who I just don't give a shit about and the pointing-out of character traits that makes the characters' depth accessible to brainlets like yourself, but in a way that loses all the subtlety and cleverness of the earlier eps.
>>
That's funny because this was the best episode of the season. Black man gets cucked. Rick names the immortal jew. Capeshit btfo. What's not to like?
>>
>>39094779
The episode was kinda boring and predictable imo.
>>
>>39094735
>The writing used to be subtle and layered, I could watch episodes over and over and not get bored
You must be dumber than a sack of rocks, son. Do the world a favor and kill yourself and all your kin.
>>
>>39094735
Fuck off back to whatever subreddit you came from. That's more where you belong.
>>
>>39094874
Being a salty virgin must be difficult. I feel bad for you m8
>>
>>39094529
You catch that line from Rick
>vindicator killed 3 aliens of colour
>vindicator are now bad because muh diversity

Not only is this a shitty joke from the writers politics but it's inconsistent with ricks charecter.
Remember when he said flip flop an alien racial slur?
>>
>>39094947
>Being a salty virgin must be difficult
Says the Reddit fag that watches Rick and Morty
>>
>>39094529
>>39094968
I ment glip glop
>>
>>39094572
nah this season has noticably more muh existentialism reddit pandering than before.
>>
>>39094984
Name some good shows then cunt
>>
>>39094529
>literally blasts Jews
this is /ourepisode/ for sure
>>
>>39094529
I only liked this episode desu. too nuch focus on divorce no one gives a shit about
>>
>>39094947
>Being a salty virgin
Watching R&M is the best indicator for virginity in the real world, if you've ever left your basement you'd know this.
>>
>>39095277
It's pretty much a normie show by now you dumb kike
>>
File: thumbnail_61886.jpg (49KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
thumbnail_61886.jpg
49KB, 400x300px
>>39094529
>your favourite show
Shit taste indeed, anon.
>>
>>39094735
I'm fucking retarded because I don't pretend Rick and Morty was the pinacle of good television and that I can see that it's never been as great as faggots here and reddit proclaim it to be. Man, the projection is real with this one. And topkek about the reddit comment. You're hilarious. Go grieve about your mediocre show on /tv/, you faggot.
>>
>>39094735
Dan Harmon needs his Harem too you know.
>>
>>39095298
"Normie" by stupid /r9k/ standards, only the weird tumblr/reddit "normies" like this shite show.
>>
I started hating it after Season 1 ended to be honest

It's the fanbase that makes me want to off myself
>>
>>39094779
That Israel joke was good at first, but they kept pushing it and it lost its appeal
>>
File: IMG_6741.png (443KB, 640x716px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6741.png
443KB, 640x716px
>>39094735
>Rick and Morty
>Subtle and Layered
>Imagine being this much of a brainlet
>>
File: 110.png (87KB, 554x400px) Image search: [Google]
110.png
87KB, 554x400px
>>39094529
PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICKLE RICK IS IN THE HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUSE TONIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHTT
>>
File: zdCbfSy.jpg (69KB, 606x609px) Image search: [Google]
zdCbfSy.jpg
69KB, 606x609px
>>390961993

wubba lubba DUB DUBBBBSSS!!!!

check em
>>
>>39094529
>tfw didn't think I would enjoy Rick and Morty
>Ended up enjoying it

I haven't seen newer episodes but it's neat
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.