[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

R E D P I L L

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

What a time to be alive

Well robots? Does she have a point?
>>
I want to shove all that virtue signalling up her ass. You're not fooling anyone, roastie.
>>
Damn, those dickings from Chris really knocked some sense into her.
>>
>>39094037
>some larping nazis are the same as isis

She's a retard.
>>
>>39094112
I think we have to acknowledge that Chris has a magic penis
>>
>>39094037
Is this real life anymore even?
>>
>>39094037
did we change timelines again?
>>
YES HER LOGIC IS FLAWLESS PLEASE LET ME WATCH YOU FUCK TYRONE
>>
>conservatives/white people is equatable to ISLAM and ISIS

I can't wait to leave this planet
>>
>>39094037
>gets a conservative boyfriend
>becomes conservative

women are weak and fickle
>>
>>39094422

>Puerto Rican idubbbz

>Conservative

He strikes me as pretty liberal. And this isn't a conservative opinion at all that she's expressing
>>
>>39094037
Of course she has a point.

One time, I was on the football team (freshman year of HS, don't wet your pants), we all had to do suicide sprints when somebody messed up the plays we were practicing. Being part of a team of athletes is just about the only time the group she be blamed for the actions of one/few.
>>
>>39094037
She's alright.
Ybby
>>
>>39094137
>>39094398

>A group of people being blamed for what a subset of that group does

Stop being intentionally thick. You know what the fuck she means, you fucking faggots.
>>
>those who blame all conservatives/white ppl/etc

Except this doesn't happen, unless maybe you're a paranoid schizophrenic. People like this are intentionally misrepresenting something they heard or read, or they're just making shit up because they have a persecution complex.

It's like those Christian fundamentalists who claim militant atheism is the popular belief among Americans now. Nigger, Christians still make up 70% of the population, and most of the 30% dissenting figure at least believes in some kind of higher power that's strongly influenced by Christianity.
>>
Does this prove this cunt is nothing but a shameless attention whore? She changes her opinion based on what'll get her the most attention.
>>
>>39094398
Ofc its not Islam and ISIS are far more dangerous
>>
>>39094449
yeah this
I like his videos but 95% of these ""anti-sjw"" sghebtig:DDD youtubers are full on liberals
>>
>>39094615
This does happen. Illinois wants to label white nationalists as a terror organization.
>>
>>39094037
Sorry but no, people don't just change on a dime, unless they have a motive. It takes years of thinking to come to such conclusions.
>>
File: 1358120765264.png (196KB, 520x367px) Image search: [Google]
1358120765264.png
196KB, 520x367px
>>39094037
The difference is that most Muslims readily denounce ISIS while the President and most conservatives tip-toed around denouncing neo-nazis who ran some girl over. Once the head of your political party says that there's "some fine people" at a rally where people are waving around Nazi flags it's fair game desu.
>>
>>39095096
>Most denounce ISIS
>Most also fully support Sharia Law
kek'd
>>
>>39095157
thanks for the (You) and the bonus kek lad
>>
>>39095189
got b8'd, damn
>>
File: images (84).jpg (24KB, 354x415px) Image search: [Google]
images (84).jpg
24KB, 354x415px
>>39094037

Jesus fuck, what is this big titted stacy roastie doing?

The fact that she's now on /ourside/ makes me want to convert to being Antifa.

Actually I might. The stacies are better.
>>
>>39094037
was this the girl that got attacked by tumblr cause she said the word trannie once when she was 14?
>>
File: images (85).jpg (7KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
images (85).jpg
7KB, 250x242px
>>39094037

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WE LEAVE VIDYA, BECOME WOMEN HATING NEO NAZIS AND THE FUCKING ROASTIES WANT TO STICK THEIR NOSES IN THERE TOO

WHAT THE FUCK DO WE HAVE TO BECOME FOR THEM TO LEAVE US ALONE
>>
>>39095096

>Most Muslims readily denounce ISIS

No they don't.

Besides "ISIS" is merely an extreme subset of an extreme ideology, which is Islam.

It's like saying Nazism is fine as long as they denounce the SS.
>>
File: 1500429627657.png (204KB, 540x480px) Image search: [Google]
1500429627657.png
204KB, 540x480px
>>39094037
i still wouldn't trust this cow
>>
File: 1347417620654.jpg (23KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1347417620654.jpg
23KB, 300x300px
>>39095213
I'm not baiting. American conservatives deliberately shield shitty groups of people and play up a pseudo-centrism when it suits them. I have never seen a Muslim pull a "b-but b-both s-sides...!" The ones who don't support Sharia law, ISIS, etc. are quick to separate themselves and call them out for making the rest of them look bad by being violent and extremist shitheads.

At this point conservatives in the US deserve to be called out. I mean, "denounce Nazis who ran someone over at a Nazi rally" is like the easiest softball pitch ever, and the conservatives completely whiffed it. How dumb do you have to be to just need to say "Yeah, Nazis are shitheads" and fuck it up? People made jokes about Bush being dumb, but even he wouldn't have fumbled this as bad as Trump has.
>>
>>39095290
you're trying to have it both ways anon
>>
File: 1502551977161.jpg (80KB, 750x742px) Image search: [Google]
1502551977161.jpg
80KB, 750x742px
>>39095096

He made a fair statement, it was just obscured by Trump's middle school level vocabulary. There were definitely people in that group who weren't white supremacists, just folks who cared about the statue. The same way there were counter protestors who were expressing their disagreement peacefully and legally.

Blaming everyone for the actions of a violent subset of people just because the public liks unnuanced blanket statements is ridiculous.
>>
File: dodge charger.png (359KB, 1234x739px) Image search: [Google]
dodge charger.png
359KB, 1234x739px
>>39095418
>>39095353
This. the only people that do denounce issues like this are numale cucks who, instead of saying Nazis are shitheads, just blame themselves for being white males and try harder to extinct their race.

this is coming from an Asian.
>>
>>39095353
I think the problem is trump really hates being told what to do and resists like crazy anytime that becomes apparent.
>>
>>39095353
But Nazis aren't conservatives though? Same with white nationalists they aren't conservatives either. Some may have conservative views but their ideologies are different enough to warrant viewing them separately.
>>
>>39094037
I mean she's not wrong but it's such a truism, i feel like the people who hold both of these beliefs are an extremely small and retarded minority
I'd almost call it a strawman, or maybe she just wants to post some platitude so other normies can nod with her and feel like reasonable clever people
>>
>>39094037
Nope.

No one blamed all white people for this, if anything it's those very same conservative whites that are trying to convince all whites to be retards like them.
>>
libs and marxist scum will do mental somersaults to protect the religion of peace.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.