[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Worst thing that happend to you this week so far

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 1502032138217.png (106KB, 252x282px) Image search: [Google]
1502032138217.png
106KB, 252x282px
>Be me
>Wanna get some comfy tea and a sandwich
>Grab bread
>See many little flies flying in the package
>WHAT THE FUCK
>Literally about to throw up
Who had it worse than me this week so far?
>>
>>39091879
How do you get so disgusted by out of date bread? Are you a girl or just a little bitch?
>>
File: 1501773423925.jpg (37KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1501773423925.jpg
37KB, 400x386px
>>39091925
Dude i saw some hatching eggs or something like that. How can you not be disgusted by that
>>
>>39091990
Pussy. Stop whining and act like a man.
>>
>>39091879
>yesterday
>shit day because most days are pretty shitty for me
>decide i'll just walk down to the liquor store because nightwalking and a smoke usually brighten me up enough to not need the liquor
>doesn't cheer me up
>grab a jug of whiskey thats on sale
>shoulder dislocates because i held it at an off angle with weight on it
>relocate shoulder
>ignore burning glass sensation convincingly because happens often enough to be used to it
>whiskey was not on sale in fact the signs old but now i just want to get home and drink the pain both physically and mentally and cough up the extra $4
>halfway home start coughing up blood
>it to is also a common event for me but unusual for a warm night it usually happens when its cold or pressure or pollen count is high
>lungs hurt, shoulder hurt, joints are starting to hurt worse than usual
>stitches come out from gut wound from a mugging sometime during this
>fuck it
>wad the shit and duct tape it on for convenience i'll get it fixed up tomorrow at the native hospital(free)
>take a swig of whiskey
>instantly feel like vomitting
>bathroom
>flood toilet with blood vomit
>start heaving hard enough during the episode more stitches come out
>just take some saved up oxy from an old surgery
>doesn't really work
>just chug some whiskey and go to sleep from the wombocombo
>get fixed up today
>free but the ulcers in my gut are becoming holes and its fucking with the wound and now my lungs are too scarred up for "safe" smoking
>gonna require several more surgeries i can't afford without health insurance and a loan
>got more oxy though
>>
>>39092229
Mate
Get some kind of visa I don't know and come to England

Get some kind of insurance where you are covered by the nhs or you can use the NHS through me

I live in Surrey. Just save yourself whatever way you can my dude

I'll take you to chicken cottage for a 3 piece wonder. (Plus spoons later cheeky pint ay)
>>
I got orally raped by a small black man a few nights ago when I was close to blackout drunk outside a bar the other night, yea... my self esteem is at an all time high..... still a virgin with women
>>
>>39092229
Jesus fucking Christ man. I was about to complain I only have 80$ to my name but Jesus Christ.
>>
>>39092457
rape rape or too drunk to think? only tried the latter. How do you feel, are you alright?
>>
>>39091879
well i am in the fucking bottom, i need help but as you can see everybody fucked off, and it aint easy keeping shit together all by myself
>>
>>39092229
fair point ill make adjustments tommorrow, that really gave me a new perspective and a chance to improve, fuck it you got criticism your welcome to make it as dark as possible aslong as it is constructive, deal?
>>
>>39092457
i aint a virgin you dont know what shit i did back in lithuania, its only here that i fell to shit mate
>>
>>39091879
>friends took me hiking
>didn't have breakfast that morning
>for some awful reason I decided to sprint halfway up the mountain
>lightheaded, couldn't see amshit, and nearly throwing up from altitude sickness

I'd say it was pretty eventful
>>
File: 1459206763535.jpg (125KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1459206763535.jpg
125KB, 633x758px
mom gave me the get a life get a job talk again
>>
>>39091879
i hurt my pepe again!
>>
>>39092457
HOLY SHIT ARE YOU THE GUY WHO GOT RAPED BY A PORTUGESE GUY I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU
>>
>>39092691
A similar thing happened to me once, but I had heatstroke and didn't realize. I ended up having to sit down for like an hour while I passed out multiple times from low blood pressure. I haven't been hiking since just out of fear it will happen again. I felt like I was going to die the whole time.
>>
>>39091879
Had sleep paralysis and a horrible dream I was living with my oneitis and she had loads of cool attractive people in her room.
>>
File: 3.png (62KB, 300x433px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
62KB, 300x433px
>>39091879
Nothing really, I don't do much aside from studying and work. Hmm... I suppose my body is in constant pain per the combination of inefficient exercise and restlessness. I did sprain my hand whilst I was pushing the door shut (usually do that repetitively to make sure that no-one is spying on me), that hurt to a discernible measure, still nothing absurd though.

>>39091879 (OP)
Why would you let such bread get to that date? Do you not look at the labeling when you're shopping for it? On another note make sure to get a bread bin if you do not have one and make sure to purchase fly swatters, insecticides are debatable as they can stain/ tarnish household materials (especially plastics). I'm assuming however that you do not live in a continental/ maritime climate and will probably have no use for said guidance.

>>39092229
Interesting, what is "safe" smoking? As far as I'm aware there is only one method of smoking a cigarette, or are you referring to quantity/ day?

>>39092691
Bless you anon, here's a headpat for your effort *headpat*. Thankfully I didn't succumb to such though I've nearly had a case like that, always keep supplies on hand however. It was quite amusing when we reached the summit however only to see boat-loads of Asian tourists simply using the mountain railway to get up and take dozens of selfies.

>>39092726
I'd give the generic "5-point plan"-styled advice though its nothing short of gratuitous posturing really, do as you will, so long as you are financially competent.
>>
>>39093600
I used to be able to smoke without having an "episode" but now i'm told the scar tissue is pervasive enough in the lungs that if i smoke it will jut bleed outright which will lead to more aggravation of the tissue which will lead to more bleeding.
So cold turkey on smoking now apparently.
>>39092613
What?
>>39092503
Jesus can't save me now apparently.
>>39092368
Gracious offer but flying leads to episodes which leads to grounding a flight for what they think is a medical emergency i won't live through.
>>
>>39093727
Holy crackers! I didn't even know that could happen, how many cigarettes did you smoke a day approximately? I mean you'd have to go pretty ham lest it was worsened by other substances.
>>
>>39093727
Do you still smoke puffers or aren't you allowed to anymore?
>>
>>39093773
I smoke therapeutically so when needed. It averages out to once or twice a week.
>>39094168
Won't know till i go get checked by a real doc but the local clinic's opinion is this will probably happen from now on. Suppose i'll have to wait for a perfect day and risk it and see what happens.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.