[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you believe in karma? I was thinking about it today. I had

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

File: karma.gif (21KB, 310x200px) Image search: [Google]
karma.gif
21KB, 310x200px
Do you believe in karma?

I was thinking about it today. I had one really bad experience after another, like today was the day the universe decided to take a dump on me.
>>
Retail workers and fast food workers get treated like shit everyday and karma hasn't come back to those rude customers. Karma is only a thing if you're caught doing something bad. If you're doing something bad when you're in a position of power then nothing bad will happen to you. The bullies from my highschool grew up to be in the military, NFL, or some high status career.
>>
>>39090985
That's true, but I guess it depends on your definition of good and evil. You could even say bullying is good because it strengthens people and encourages them to stand up to adversity.
>>
You can be a dick if you're in the right . But to be a dick for no good reason you get bad karma.
>>
>>39090985
>Military, NFL
>High status
>>
>>39091124
look at this idiot and laugh at him and his thought process
>>
Not karma but i believe in luck. Everyone who has a good life was just lucky enough to be born in a situation where it was likely to happen.
>>
>>39091124

>like drawing Anime
>parents sign me up for a reality TV show where they take social outcasts and teach them to be normies
>they take away all of my manga and anime and drawing tablet
>they take away my cosplays and costume design stuff
>they trash my expensive EGL dresses which costs over $1000
>they try to teach me dance moves for nightclubs
>they tell me to stop watching Anime because cartoons are for kids and no one will ever like me for watching Anime
>>
>>39090936
>>39090936
so how'd pic related a bop baba loo bap bada bap boom
>>
>>39090936
Hell no, plenty of bad shit happens to good people, and plenty of luck and good stuff happens to bad people.
What people perceive as karma is simply a cause and effect reaction when someone does something awful, and someone else doesn't something awful back to get revenge.
>>
"Karma" is opium for the masses.

Also, hell no.
Also, not implying there's "hell." There's no heaven either.
>>
Are we robots because we done a lot of bad things in our childhoods?
>>
>>39091884
That's harsh, what happened afterwards?
>>
>>39091858
nothing outside of the observable world exists
luck is coincidence
>>
Karma is real, if you don't suffer the effects of it in this life you shall in the next
>>
>>39091884

Please tell me name of show. This is actually really sad. What ever happened to being confident and proud of who you are?

They would never put a trans on a show like this, but they would someone who is a bit anti social and likes to draw cartoons?

Prettty tragic how shapped by TV people are.
>>
>>39093527
bullshit. prove it. oh wait you cant. so why even post this?
>>
>>39093596
Because it is the truth
>>
>>39093669
>muh spirituality says it's true
but how do you know it's true?
>>
>>39091466
>Reading comprehension

Oregano robot fuck you in the ass.
>>
>>39093699
not him

but this bitch used to make fun of me in high school all the time was overall a total cunt who wanted to fit in with other bitches by being as rude as possible to people, she's now not even 20 and already stuck raising her child with her boyfriend working minimum wage.
>>
>>39093848
that's just a shitty person being bad at life. nothing supernatural there. karma might look real at times but there is always a natural explanation
>>
>>39093699
I won't be able to change your perception
>>
>>39090936
That guy will get crushed if he sits there, why doesn't he move
>>
>>39094003
you are absolutely right. unless you have logic to back up your position
>>
no, its not a thing. chads are better people than you, ugly people are usually pieces of shit who have miserable lives. its all pretty straightforward. stop valuing the negatives and your life will magically get better.
>>
>>39091884
what's the name of the tv show, anon?
>>
Rather than projecting your own biased and incomplete view of justice on the world, Karma means the supreme justice. When a landslide destroys a village, it is justice. We a child is born horribly deformed, it is justice. That is not to say that those who suffer, did something to deserve their suffering. The supreme justice can not be controlled by anyone. It is completely unbiased. It is what is has to be. It could not possibly be any other way. To know Karma, is to have a resolute acceptance of providence.
>>
>>39094042
thats a really good point
>>
>>39090936
I honestly don't about your opinion, that's all.
kill yourself when possible.
>>
>>39093499
Actually, it's like quantum observation, everything exists potentially until we see it. When we see it, it does exist m but until then, it may or may not exist so you can't say for sure
>>
>>39094003
>>39094075
Literally BTFO reicarnists gtfo please
>>
>>39094877
this is true
I make the pragmatic assertion that only what we observe exists because almost everything supernatural that I've seen proposed has been bullshit, so my statement is usually correct.
>>
>>39095181
Your statement is not logically sound. Existence is not dependent on observation. You observe something. What you observe has to be there for you to observe it.
>>
>>39095224
I know. But in most cases, it's true.
>>
no but my friend mom kept on saying karma is going to get you. i got into a car accident driving home from her house telling my friend karma got him.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.