[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Easiest Way for a Robot to Get Laid, 100% Guarantee

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9

File: 1362153398378803.jpg (1MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1362153398378803.jpg
1MB, 1600x1200px
Why don't robots just go to Rainbow gatherings? If you don't know what they are, they're basically hippie love fests where you dance, get high, fuck, shit in a pit and call everyone brother or sister.
>"It got to the point where I just walked around the circle at a Gathering in Australia asking if anyone wanted to get it on with me!" one particularly candid sister told me. She was self-confident, blonde, in her early 30's and yet though there were hundreds of guys around, she just couldn't get laid.
>Romantic encounters in the Rainbow may not usually have much future but there's no denying their magic. Maybe you meet someone dancing around the fire one night, flames lighting up their face. Or perhaps your hands meet shyly while singing bhajans in a cosy tipi with the rain pattering on the canvas outside. Then you walk off to make love in a forest glade with a stream playing the background music. Or perhaps you grab your sheepskin and go to make your bedroom on top of a moonlight hill, king and queen of the Earth.
>On the other hand you might just settle for your plastic made-in-China tent, attempting to create a boudoir among the flecks of mud, biscuit crumbs and dirty socks. Should passion survive under these circumstances then the entire tent swiftly becomes a sauna, droplets of sweat forming on the roof, drowning insects falling onto your back, the entire structure shaking rhythmically to your gymnastics, providing a fun show for anyone camped nearby.
There was a gathering this year in July in Oregon, we had many threads about it, and you guys missed it!
>>
>>39089600
I'd rather not get AIDS, thanks
>>
>>39089600
>call all the girls ''sister''
>fuck them
Is this an American thing ?
>>
Actually increased sluttiness makes it harder for robots.
The more liberated it gets, the more concentrated it gets.
>>
At that point its no different then a prostitute.
>>
>>39089600
I went and not only did I not get laid. I also had a terrible time. Whoever thinks this is robot friendly has no idea what a robot really is
>>
>>39089634
You can use condoms, dummy. I don't want to hear any more excuses from you. Go to the next gathering, make love, love the Earth.
>>
>>39089694
>It got to the point where I just walked around the circle at a Gathering in Australia asking if anyone wanted to get it on with me!
Pretty sure a girl like that would fuck a robot. You probably hid in a corner and made no attempt to put yourself out there.
>>
>>39089694
Tell me more about your experience, I'm genuinely curious.
>>
>>39089775
I made every effort I could. I talked to people, I gave them drugs, I shared food and water. I even bought new clothes. Don't assume shit about me because it makes you look stupid, ass
>>
File: pepe 10.png (80KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
pepe 10.png
80KB, 500x421px
>>39089600
>Or perhaps your hands meet shyly while singing bhajans in a cosy tipi with the rain pattering on the canvas outside. Then you walk off to make love in a forest glade with a stream playing the background music
>ywn
>>
>>39089873
Did you stare any cute girls in the eyes, peer into their souls? Did you take any girl by the hand?
>>
>>39089600
>On the other hand you might just settle for your plastic made-in-China tent
Lol, i though it was gonna end with "plastic made-in-China girl"
>>
File: 1481095635662.png (468KB, 1296x233px) Image search: [Google]
1481095635662.png
468KB, 1296x233px
>>39089700
you can get aids from the polluted air that they exhale
>>
File: 1439946748224.png (22KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1439946748224.png
22KB, 633x758px
>>39089981
No, we're gonna end up with plastic made in China girls.
>>
>>39089873
You probably reeked of desperation, like this douche:
>I remember sitting with a pretty Czech sister at a Gathering in Switzerland as a French guy tried to hit on her in the most two-dimensional manner imaginable, using all the lines and tricks that one might learn from a book or the worst kind of movies.
>He began by showing her his digital watch.
>"It's got a satellite connection to tell me what the weather is!"
>"Why don't you just look up at the sky?" she asked in disbelief.
>Not at all fazed, he then went on to tell a lengthy dirty joke involving bestiality, just to bring the conversation around to sex, apparently. Receiving only a yawn in response, he decided to pull out his trump card.
>"Do you know Monte Carlo?" he asked.
>"Vaguely."
>"Well, it just so happens...that I have a house in Monte Carlo! I'll give you my card. We can meet for lunch!"
>"I don't think so." she yawned.
>"I didn't invite you to my house...yet!"
>How that wannabe playboy ended up on top of a mountain in a Rainbow Gathering was beyond us. But we couldn't help but feel sorry for him so far out of his element. He was lost among hundreds of hippies who couldn't care less what kind of car he drove or how big his company was. If he came in search of some free love he was sorely disappointed.
>>
Not this shit again.
xf
>>
>>39089600

those pusses must smell rotten.
>>
>>39090409
>If he came in search of some free love he was sorely disappointed.
If you also need to have ''game'' with the hippie cunts just like you need to with the normal ones and going to a hippie community is fucking pointless, therefore making his point.
>>
>>39089600
You forgot the most important part.
>"It got to the point where I just walked around the circle at a Gathering in Australia asking if any Chad wanted to get it on with me!" one particularly candid sister told me. She was desperate, used-up, in her early 30's and yet though there were hundreds of Chads around, not one of them wanted to touch her. Of course there were hundreds of other guys around, but who would ever want to fuck them.
>>
File: 1486334929621.png (1MB, 749x747px) Image search: [Google]
1486334929621.png
1MB, 749x747px
Every single year for the past 5 years, this douche comes around with his "rainbow gathering!! You'lll get laid 100%!!!" thread spam.

The TLDR of every thread:
>Man there's all these NAKED and HIGH QTS (That's a meme, u guise! QT right!? AHABA! AHABABABABABABA!
>You're all drunk and outside and HIGH with QTS awwwww mannnnnn!!
>You piss in bushes and fuckk all the QTS GUISE. 100% guarantee!!!
>>
>>39090543
You don't need to have game, you just need to not a be a materialistic douche. The reason he got turned down is because he was trying to game on her and it was obvious that he isn't into the spirituality.
>>
>>39089600
>tfw you realize he did nothing wrong
>>
>>39090640
>you just need to not a be a materialistic douche
Yeah, I really doubt that if you go there with a flower power mentality you're gonna get laid just like that. Especially if you're an ugly sperg like we are.

>>39090637
This. Just because there are some high cunts running around with their tits out doesn't mean you'll get to have sex. They probably only fuck hippie Chads or don't fuck at all, being too busy staring at a tree high on LSD.
>>
File: 1362727222608.jpg (11KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1362727222608.jpg
11KB, 320x240px
>>39089645
>Are hippies an American thing ?
>>
I've been to shit like this before. Not quite Rainbow but very close.

My ex-friend came, who was a self proclaimed "pick up artist", and through-out the week he was just wandering around utterly frustrated and focused on his inability to get laid.

It was unbearable to listen to his excuses as he tore down the community in his mind and the subsequent bias he held.

I don't recommend a Robot go to Rainbow Gathering/etc to specifically get laid. You might find it fun for the camping and other stuff, though.
>>
>>39090760
Good god, you're stupid. Maybe look up, you can see the joke flying over your empty head.
>>
>>39090742
There are hippie Chads, but they are Chads because of their skills rather than their looks. In other words, even a robot can be Chad among hippies if he puts work into a skill.
>For those looking for some free love in the Rainbow, it helps to have some kind of way to stand out; musicians and dancers attract their fair share of attention, so do those who run the kitchen, hold workshops and make announcements; playing for Magic Hat is a good way to get noticed, as is dressing up in feathers, bones and sporting tribal tattoos; shamans, healers, teachers and general Rainbow warriors powered with the charisma that comes from a deep faith in the Great Spirit also do better than the average hippie.
>Other strategies include reading palms, doing someone's Mayan horoscope (might prove less effective after 2012) and offering a private reiki healing session. It also doesn't hurt to have a good supply of chocolate back in your tent for guests.
>It helps, too, to have a tent that's larger than your own personal needs--a good one when it starts to rain--but not having one is no barrier to your amorous exploits: At an Italian Gathering I walked up the hill where I had camped to get a sweater and noticed that the door to my tent was open. Approaching curiously I was met with the unusual and unexpected visage of a vagina, legs sprawled lazily open. Less appealing was the pair of hairy testicles lying beside her belonging to the camp lunatic--he had somehow managed to convince an impressionable girl to accompany him for an afternoon love-making session in a nearby tent. Mine.
>>
>>39090791
>You might find it fun for the camping and other stuff, though.
No you won't, fuck off hippie. There's no reason for a sexually frustrated robot to sit around dumb sluts high on god knows what who also have their tits out or are butt naked.
If I were there I'd only be thinking about fucking them and I'd be unable to feel the eternal love and all that hippie bullshit.
>>
>>39090933
Same poster, here. For some Robots that'd be the first real tits or naked girls they actually see. Could be inspirational. All Robots are different and not all robots will be cursed into staying Robots forever. Some could become Androids/Cyborgs with the right stuff.
>>
File: 13425325256223.jpg (97KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
13425325256223.jpg
97KB, 640x427px
>>39090913
>literally being tent-cucked by a hippie
Priceless
>>
>>39089634
>>39089645
>>39089676
>>39089686
>>39089694
>>39089873
>>39089880
>>39090009
>>39090442
>>39090473
>>39090543
>>39090637
>>39090737
>>39090742
>>39090791
>>39090933
>literal show robots the path to loving, plentiful sex--possibly a soulmate
>they still make every excuse there is to not take it
Can't make this shit up. I don't want to see any more virgin rage posts, you chose your fate.
>>
>>39089694
I know. Large gatherings of people and having to socialize are not robot friendly activities.
>>
>>39090409
youre not greentexting correctly
>>
File: blip_blip_anon.jpg (147KB, 1032x323px) Image search: [Google]
blip_blip_anon.jpg
147KB, 1032x323px
>>39089775
You don't understand how robots are seen. Or rather, how they are not seen.
>>
>>39092373
It's all quoted material.
>>39092675
Robots, losers, outcasts, freaks, geeks, lepers, the unloved etc. are all equals in the eyes of hippies and get the same love.
>>
one thing

FUCK YOU HIPPIES
HIPPIE PUNKS FUCK OFF

inb4 go back to pol
>>
>>39092764
Why do you hate peace and love?
>>
Hippy girls want hippy Chad.
>>
>>39092844
i used to be into that wannabe hippie shit before bands like tame impala and all the other new ones got big

but i was seen as that weird native guy with an afro that smoked weed and wished it was still the 70s or 60s ect
>>
>>39091969
eh, you literally posted a meme thread, bud
>>
>>39091969
It's neither of those things you mongrel, it's just disgusting.
>>
>>39092881
See: >>39090913
You can BE Chad. Even BlackOps2cel could get laid at a gathering, multiple times.
>>
>>39092734
>are all equals in the eyes of hippies and get the same love
That's a straight up lie. Women are shit regardless of their culture. They give no love to robots like us, there's a robot here who said he went to a gathering, had a shit time and din't get laid.
Stop shilling your stupid hippie shit, there's no reason to go to a place where there are naked women everywhere if they don't want to have sex with you. You'll just get more sexually frustrated.
>>
>>39089694
Same. I even tried talking to a couple. Your better off just bringing some molly and acid to a festival and finding some slut that fucks guys because they have drugs. Works for me
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.