[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

did you know that it is okay for you to want to be happy?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6

File: thumbs up.jpg (6KB, 200x252px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up.jpg
6KB, 200x252px
did you know that it is okay for you to want to be happy?
>>
But do I deserve it?
>>
>>39088583
of course

everyone deserves to be happy
it is also imperative that you search for your own happiness. It even makes you a good person and everyone will praise you for doing that thing
people who talk as happiness as if it was selfish are not only wrong but usually scum who want you to be miserable, because they are miserable themselves and want the rest of people to be on their level.

not bullshitting a bit
>>
>>39088583
Everyone deserves happiness. Even you. Me and the aybss think so.
>>
>>39088547
No. No its not.

Also, I'm saging your shit thread.
>>
>>39088672
Go be negative somewhere else. You dont need to be this way.
>>
>>39088772
I'm not negative. I'm just a realist. Happiness is inherently hedonistic and degenerate. If it occurs as a byproduct of other actions, then its fine. But it should never be strived towards...
>>
>>39088814
You are pathetic. A worm writhing in the filth. A fly basking in the dung of man. Aye,but as man you are living proof that sadness is toxic. Good job.
>>
>>39088883
it's even more pathetic to assume that feeling good is always good, you fucking mongrel.

To get mad at others for rejecting your degeneracy is ultra-hedonism of the highest form. I suggest you strongly consider the possibility of hanging yourself in your closet.
>>
>>39088814
do you really believe that?

it sounds like you are trying to convince yourself
>>
>>39088883
>>39088772
what a fucking asshole you are
>tries to cheer up people
>by calling them scum
go fuck yourself, can't you see he is a depressed lost lamb in need of help?
>>
>>39088948
If you dont feel good while feeling good,you obviously dont feel good. That is contradictory to itself. You arr the true heathen,rejecting the joys of life as if it is bad. You would reject life and your humanity,as if you know better. Ha. You have been alive for 20 years and you think you know how things truly are laughable.
>>
>>39089136
of course I believe that. Only fools say otherwise.
>>
>>39089165
I never said that feeling good doesn't feel good, you illiterate peasant. All I said is that assuming that what makes you happy is positive is inherently foolish, since sadness and strife have produced most of the important achievements in human history anyways. Also

>implying that you can learn the truth of the universe in less than 200 years

I'm having a laugh at your expense right now, matey.
>>
>>39089161
The abyss consumes those who do not resist. The abyss' words to my lips,and his voice in my throat.
>>
>>39089232
fuck off, preacher nigger.
>>
>>39088547
what if i dont want to be happy
forcing emotions is an american thing, in europe we act how we feel in honesty instead of faking smiles and stabbing people in the back
>>
>>39089220
There is no positive or negative,only life and You have no clue what is good for any particular person but yourself.
>>
>>39089169
no you are not

is like when I'm with normies I say that sex doesn't matter and that I have no worries about virgin because it will come in time. I try to act mature and composed

But your words sound the same, a big impression that deep inside we know we are wrong and we want things that we think we shouldn't. Not because of the excessively rationalization we have made and the list of reasons of why we have that mindset, but because we try to be in perfect control of our life and can't stand to see that our inner desires and instincts take the best of us, the best of our rationalizations
Your desire to be happy betrays all your negative thoughs that you so dare to call realist, and you hate that more than anything, that you find yourself an hypocrite

but its okay
Nobody blames you
and if someone did, you still have all the right in the world to be happy your way
>>
>>39089275
that's false. I know whats best for everyone in the world, including you.
>>
>>39089287
I can't even understand what the fuck you're saying. However, unlike you, I don't put on a false mask, nor do I worry about hypocrisy. For I am fully enlightened, and know more than you can even dream of.
>>
>>39089322
that vanity is your mask

you seem afraid, afraid of others
>>
>>39089294
You have no qualifications for such a claim. You are no stronger than jesus,and he was killed with wood.
>>
File: resetti.png (518KB, 937x699px) Image search: [Google]
resetti.png
518KB, 937x699px
>>39089355

Fear is your downfall

You preach to make yourself more confident of yourself, and to thus bury your inner insecurities that maybe you don't know best.
>>
>tfw want to be happy but have no idea what I want and have no energy or motivation to even start figuring it out or doing anything
How do I escape this hell?
>>
>>39089381
Yeah, and unlike Jesus, I was never killed with wood, you fool. For I am more powerful than wood!!!!!
>>
>>39088814
>Happiness is inherently hedonistic and degenerate.

What
>>
>>39089220
but i don't give a shit about "human achievements". they don't benefit me directly. i'd rather just be happy, i don't owe anyone anything.
>>
>>39089407
I have a blade to end you most ironicaly.
>>
>>39089389
hypocrite that you are, for you just turned the attention away from you when I struck the nail

you try to make yourself look like a eccentric being that cannot be comprehended by the rest of humans, but the reality is that you fear that they won't understand and accept you, thus you rather not try and deem it as "understanding me is impossible because I'm superior!"

>>39089394
do good deeds
>>
>>39089416
Every drug addict will do the worst fucking shit possible just on the grounds that they need their drug because "it makes them happy." People will do anything, no matter how illogical or selfish, just to gain happiness. Because happiness is addictive and degenerate. It is in and of itself a drug.

However, true enlightenment can only come from suffering, and from overcoming suffering through perseverance. That is what has lead most successful people to be successful, and has created most of the inventions and achievements of the world.
>>
File: 1502791897001.jpg (44KB, 635x600px) Image search: [Google]
1502791897001.jpg
44KB, 635x600px
>>39088547
So how do you deal with the fact that some people derive happiness from pushing down others.
>>
>>39089477
have you ever talked with drug addicts?
>>
>>39089498
No, because I'm not a degenerate.

origamily
>>
File: schopenhauerpringles.jpg (200KB, 400x534px) Image search: [Google]
schopenhauerpringles.jpg
200KB, 400x534px
>>39089477
>striving for success
heh, peasant
>>
>>39089520
There you go using that buzzword again. >Degenerate = anything i dont like
>>
>>39089520
then how would you know what they think? and how does talking to a drug addict make you a degenerate?
>>
>>39089559
Because, they should be killed on sight. Talking to them by definition means that you failed to kill them on sight.
>>
>>39089479
1-those are much fewer than you think. Psychopaths do not amount to even 0.1% of the population
2-that's not real happiness, just a momentary enjoyment that won't amount in the end

3-really? its okay to push down people if it is necessary for your happiness. Pain and suffering are an undeniable existence in our nature and it isn't our duty to get rid of it but to use to it to grow stronger. This, of fucking course, doesn't mean making others fall just because and for no reason, but only for the most important of things that should matter: your own happiness

Think for example of your dream Job, for you to have it there has to be other person to not get it
Being rich by winning the lottery means that a lot of people got unhappy because they didn't get to win

Winning is good, it doesn't make you a bad person. Making others fail without wanting to win does make you a bad person
>>
>>39089558
>>39089559
he is like fucking 15 years old, at least mentally with severe chuuny syndrome, which I though was only a meme
don't reply to him
>>
>>39089627
Yeah. I know. This site is good because anyone can use it but that is also its downfall.
>>
>>39089627
i'm not sure, /pol/acks believe that sort of bullshit
>>
>>39089627
>>39089688
>>39089692

hello samefag. How are we doing on this fine afternoon?
>>
>>39088547
Personally my default is "somewhat content" so I don't consider happiness too often. It's reserved for special occasions and scenarios
>>
File: IMG_6119.jpg (28KB, 220x248px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6119.jpg
28KB, 220x248px
>>39088814
Ah, you're confusing pleasure with happiness my dear friend.
>>
>>39089692
if that's true I'm glad I stopped browsing it
Back in my day /pol/ was full of the iron pill meme and preached about the greatness of man, what the fuck happened?

>>39089688
I wouldn't prefer it other way to be honest
>>
File: kysretard.png (6KB, 458x156px) Image search: [Google]
kysretard.png
6KB, 458x156px
>>39089715
oregano kill yourself retard
>>
>>39089748
>what is mspaint?
>>
>>39089748
didn't I tell you not to fucking reply to him?

>>39089717
its okay, the advice was reserved to those who never ever consider happiness
>>
>>39089806
Fuck off, faggot. I hate weak-willed beta bitches like you that just gravitate towards the person who can say the most pseudo-intelligent bullshit that they can say. I only posted my shit to mock him, but you're too stupid to even understand satire.

TLDR kys, you waste of oxygen.
>>
>>39089838
would you say that

you mad?
>>
>>39089912
Yeah,actually,i am a COLOSSAL faggot and i like sucking dick. My boipussy is ovulating do i am rather irritable right now.sorry.
>>
>>39090190
what the fuck

do you need a gf?
>>
>>39090259
I need a GF(male)(female) badly. I havent sucked dick or eaten man booty in days.
>>
>>39090330
>days
kills yourself manwhore, 99% of people here are >20 years old virgins and do not call attention like they are mentally deranged
>>
>>39090397
Yeah well,fuck you. There is no pussi in the cloud district.
>>
>>39090615
ah shit, my sides
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuO9HdFEJLE
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.