[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpilled Jew

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: Jewish.jpg (168KB, 1300x866px) Image search: [Google]
Jewish.jpg
168KB, 1300x866px
Sup /r9k/?

I'm pretty bored right now, so I can answer any questions you have about Jews and or Judaism. For my own part, I am a red-pilled Jew. Ask away!
>>
>>39088410
How true would you say the claims are of /pol/ regarding jews operating as a network to economically and politically enslave goyim?
>>
>>39088484
That depends.

If you are asking if there is a literal network of Jews in a specific organization that exist for the sole purpose of killing/destroying goyim, then the answer is no (or at least, I personally know nothing about it).

However, if you are asking if Jews dislike goyim and have several organizations dedicated to weakening white pride and promoting "racial diversity" then the answer to your question would be yes.
>>
>>39088615
Should have been more articulate. Yes that is what I meant. But for what purpose? Why do they feel the need to destroy others?
>>
>>39088711
It's hard to be 100 % sure.

However, I think that Jews basically got pissed off that Whites didn't like them, and so to get revenge they want white people to feel what they felt.

In other words, for whites to become a minority in their countries, and to become hated and looked down upon, which in the eyes of the Jews, would make things "fair."
>>
>>39088783
Interesting, that makes tons of sense. If so, that makes me feel bad for them in a way. Existing for the purpose of revenge and being a parasite when they could acheive so much more, such as doing the opposite and ensuring other peoples do not have to suffer like they did. Oh well. Intergenerational trauma is a strange thing- my family and I would know.
>>
>>39088920
Why? What is your ethnicity and family history?
>>
File: image.jpg (94KB, 1024x647px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94KB, 1024x647px
>>39088410
Why do you reject the Lord Jesus Christ?

1 John 2:22-23
Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.
>>
>>39089104
I am not religiously Jewish, to clarify.
>>
>>39088978
Mixed as fuck. I look ambiguously light skinned Spic, sister is dark brown and looks like a Polynesian. Its a really weird mix of four different injun tribes and some immigrants and straight up criminals society didnt want. It sounds like Im making shit up maybe, but whatever. Family has a really rough and unpleasant history. Lots of literal autism and severe cluster C personality disorders run in the family.

Fun fact: stepfather is ethnically Jewish and so was grandfather in fathers side (half in his case).
>>
>>39089331
what is your opinion on the Jewish question?
>>
>>39089104
Also, I've never read the bible before. I want to, but don't have the motivation to do it.
>>
File: 1479076135181.jpg (65KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1479076135181.jpg
65KB, 960x960px
>>39089104

Chalcedonian get out
>>
>>39089745
what the hell are you even talking about?

origamily.
>>
>>39088711
Because lots of Jews believe that they're the chosen race of God, so they see everything else as inferior.

>>39088410
How many people died in the Holocaust?
>>
>>39089841
that question is irrelevant to any real purpose.
>>
>>39089130
Oh. You're just another guy. Nothing you have to say interests me anymore.
>>
>>39089870
how do you mean? I'm ethnically Jewish, just not religiously jewish.
>>
>>39089857
The truth is never irrelevant.
>>
>>39089913
Even asking this question is granting Jews unnecessary powers. The true answer to this question is to say that the answer to this question is irrelevant to any real-world purposes. That will fully destroy the jew's power, and will send them into a fit of rage. It is also much harder to ban that under hate-speech laws than it is to ban denying the holocaust at all.
>>
>>39088410
>redpilled
is that mean that you realized that your people are cancer of every society
>>
>>39089958
Precisely, anon. Precisely

If it were up to me, I would create a second/first holocaust and kill everyone who is a quarter Jewish or more.
>>
File: 1497013533844.jpg (51KB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
1497013533844.jpg
51KB, 320x287px
>>39089951
Yo go brother, I can already feel the empowerment running through my keyboard!
>>
>>39089984
Good thing that you ended up being a inept recluse.
>>
File: White Male.jpg (96KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
White Male.jpg
96KB, 1280x720px
>>39090098
Thanks anon! I will do my best, but there is still much more to be done to deal with this threat to our country and our world!
>>
>>39090119
t. rabbi shlomo shekelstein
>>
>>39090119
how do you know if I'm inept or not?
>>
>>39088410
what's up with all the zionist shilling you people do on fb? what starts this shit
>>
>>39090934
Mainly just old jews giving lots of money to Stand With Us and other zionist organizations. That's what keeps it going. My grandparents have given me over 400 Stand With Us leaflets in my life. These organizations give out their brochures like candy.
>>
>>39088410
How many redpilled Jews do you think there are?
>>
>>39091255
probably like 6 thousand if I had to guess.
>>
>>39088410
anyone still originally here?
>>
>>39088410
Jews have the most boring ridiculous culture

t. goy raised as messianic jew
>>
What do you think of the Babylonian Talmud? Are goyim merely cattle? Is killing one no worse than killing a wild animal?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.