[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate fucking nigger music.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

I hate fucking nigger music.
>>
Me 2 friend
>>
>>39088320
I hate faggot music like the one you just posted. Fuck you nigger
>>
Nigger music is so underdeveloped and immature in its lyricism. Name more than three nigger songs that aren't at all about obtaining money, doing drugs, or fucking. It cannot be done.
>>
>>39088514
>inb4 some nigger replies with 'MF DOOM' thinking he's any better
>>
How can you not like Tyler the Creator though? Especially his latest album.
>>
>>39088320
same

i was listening to nicki minaj yestrday, the lyrics and the video, crazy that this shit is normal nowadays

people who like that kind of stuff arent normal, they ARE retarded. RETARDED. not normal, ever.
>>
>tfw love both
Who /playlistgoesfromamericanfootballtochiefkeef/ here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Um1maHXlSw this is a rather innofensive and fun song if any of you want to give modern rap a shot.

>>39088320
>>39088421
bet you never say nigger in real life LOL

>>39088452
kek, that album is pretty decent though but gets boring pretty fast

>>39088514
Well the fact you made that statement makes me think you have heard very little of the genre, only the surface or the most popular shit. Rap's 'selling drugs' is the Rock And Roll's 'broken heart'. That's just how it is.

>>39088643
I don't like any of her songs but Kanye somehow got a really fantastic verse out of her on 'Monster'
>>
>>39088320
Why hate it OP, its art. Here, let me show you its beauty

>*dank beats*
>"Yo, Yo my nigga"
>*Start rambling about how many bitches youve fucked*
>"Nigga" [50x times]
>*Talk about some nigga you dont like*
>*End your degenerate rap song with threats like "imma shoot him up"*
>Remember to talk in a degenerate type of english and really fast
>>
File: 1500878151527.png (804KB, 883x497px) Image search: [Google]
1500878151527.png
804KB, 883x497px
>>39088735
>bet you never say nigger in real life
bet you had a dope bar mitzvah
>>
>>39088642
Man's got quality
>>
>>39088514
True robot lyrics here. Album of the year coming through
>>
>>39090944
>not earl
tyler is a faggot
>>
>>39088812
>>39088320
You guys just don't listen to the right shit, here give this a whirl: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUH9NaZI9eA
>>
>>39088320

Yeah.

Trap/Drill has helped make black music essentially unlistenable now.
>>
File: 35.png (1MB, 1600x1065px) Image search: [Google]
35.png
1MB, 1600x1065px
>>39088320
I trans-ironically listen to Chief Keef
>>
>>39088514

It wasn't always like that.

Even rap music, though dumb, was still pretty good.

I don't think it's that black people have suddenly gotten terrible at music, I think pop music in general has gone to shit, from all races/groups.
>>
>>39088642

I like the guy. But his music is hot garbage.

It barely qualifies as music.
>>
>>39088320
All modern music has it roots in the polyrhythms of Africa, dummy
>>
>>39088735
>Rap's 'selling drugs' is the Rock And Roll's 'broken heart'
Effectively proving his point
>>
>>39091142

I tried doing this, but it genuinely hurts my brain. Like rubbing polystyrene together.
>>
>>39091156
>I don't think it's that black people have suddenly gotten terrible at music, I think pop music in general has gone to shit, from all races/groups.

crazy opinion man! never heard anything like that before!
>>
>>39088514
that's because all you hear is shitty mainstream rap their are tons of rappers who don't rap about any of those things
>>
File: ZSFG.jpg (14KB, 354x286px) Image search: [Google]
ZSFG.jpg
14KB, 354x286px
>A FUCK NIGGA THAT'S A SHIT I DON'T LIKE
>A SNITCH NIGGA THAT'S A SHIT I DON'T LIKE
>>
>>39091171
No it doesn't. It's based on classical.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7I0yQ9T8nNI
>>
>>39091283

I haven't.

Maybe it's true if you've heard it a lot.
>>
reminder that the roots of jazz were developed by classical white musicians
particular Chopin was making way more cerebral jazz way before blacks supposedly "invented" it.
>>
>>39088735
Bullshit. I do say nigger in real life.
>>
>>39091325

Ebonical Shakespearian.
>>
>>39091343
>music just isnt what it used to be! it was so much better ugh..pop is so bad now!!!!!
the most basic opinion in the entire world

consider this
pop music is incredibly widely produced and sold, which means that the vast majority of it from any era is unrefined garbage. occasionally some of it is good, and when we think back to eras past this is the type of music we remember, while when we look at our current year in music we are reminded of the vast majority of bad music. were you to go back to the time that you considered music "good" you'd find that your favorite artists were likely diamonds in the rough, and not the norm.
>>
>>39091340
Your naivete is both laughable and concerning, anonlet
>>
>>39091418
t. Nigger trying to sound intelligent
Listen to African tribal music. It's really nothing special. Blacks considerably their influence on music because they are narcissists.
>>
>>39091473
Considerably exaggerate.
>>39091418
>>
>>39091392

Well the alternative is that blacks have massively dropped off in musical ability.

I was trying to be generous.

>which means that the vast majority of it from any era is unrefined garbage.

But that's completely wrong.

It's only in the last 5 years or so that really amazingly bad junk like Migos or Chief Keef or anything like that has dominated black music.

Even 5 years ago you had bad-but-okay typical pop music like Drake etc.

What is coming out now is a new nadir.

>were you to go back to the time that you considered music "good" you'd find that your favorite artists were likely diamonds in the rough, and not the norm.

No. As I said, even bad pop music I wouldn't like - something like Britney Spears or the Backstreet Boys, has a level of competent musicianship to it.

Someone like ASAP Rocky is lyrically and musically on the same level as literally mentally ill retards like Wesley Willis. Something consigned to ironic outsider circles because of how inept and poorly made it is
>>
File: 1437691797209.jpg (90KB, 1064x797px) Image search: [Google]
1437691797209.jpg
90KB, 1064x797px
>>39091489
What's the matter, racist? Too stupid to fit your thought in one post? Or are you too rattled by the truth?
>>
>>39091631
You're a racist as well. You're a black supremacist.
>>
>>39091631
I did put thought into my post.
>>
>>39091577
reread my point.
what youre saying isn't wrong but i think you missed something important

also
>Well the alternative is that blacks have massively dropped off in musical ability.

*maces you in the face*
>>
File: wilin.jpg (43KB, 500x285px) Image search: [Google]
wilin.jpg
43KB, 500x285px
>>39088514
Swimming Pools- Kendrick Lamar
Dangers of alcholism and peer pressure

Summer friends- Chance the Rapper
Growing apart from your childhood, betraying your childhood self

Suicidal Thoughts- Notorious BIG
Self explanatory

4youreyesonly - J Cole
A kind of memoir written to a child explaining his personal faults and regret of life choices

Bye bye Baby- Noname
Rational and emotional toll of abortion

His pain- Bj the Chicago kid (Kendrick Lamar)
Purpose in life

Fuck your ethnicity- Kendrick Lamar
Self explanatory
>>
>>39088735
LISTENING AMERIC ANFOOTBALL RIGHT NOW
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.