[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post your most profound thoughts

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 15

File: Eraserhead.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
Eraserhead.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
Happiness doesn't exist,all that exist is an euphoria,a momentary euphoria.After that human euphoria.or gets content with his situation or gets sad.

Euphoria is caused by desire,the human being all the time has new desires.When can fulfill that desires,he stay in a state of euphoria.When he can't he stays sad.Even if you fulfill your dreams,you will not be happy forever,you just gonna be in a state of contentment.And for have that euphoria once again,you gonna try to fulfill your desires,and like successfully,is like a drug,when goes away,you need more immediately.

Happiness as a "eternal" concept was the biggest lie ever told.
>>
>>39084079
happiness is a state where the contentment of one's situation induces euphoria. My life is going pretty well. When I'm not in a euphoric state I can reflect on how I only need a few more projects complete and I'll need a new set of aspirations. And this is speaking as someone who's been put through the ringer.
>>
>>39084079
i enjoy existing. the experience of existence is beautiful

how do i make myself want anything
>>
>>39084163
>how do i make myself want anything
Desenvolves envy.
>>
I always think to myself, probably isn't a profond thought, but I believe and science, business, athletes and status is all driven by that underline need and want for sex
>>
>>39084079
Only three things truly change the outcome of our world. Taking a life, saving a life and creating something usable by other people. If you aren't involved in one of those three things your life isn't having a permanent effect on the world.
>>
>>39084284
Google 'westworld peacock theory'
>>
>>39084079
That's pretty much what Arthur Schopenhauer says.

https://oregonstate.edu/instruct/phl201/modules/texts/schopenhauer/vanity.pdf
>>
>>39084079
Happiness is the maximization of such euphoria, but as you say, it is only an experience that does not last, that seeks to re-assert itself. Anger and pain are the opposite, which we become used to but we are made to avoid them. But this does not make these experiences false. Indeed, these experiences are the truest thing we have. We can always doubt the existence of everything, but we know that for any experience we have, this, along with existence itself (cogito ergo sum) is all that is certain.
>>
>>39084655
cool dubs, and good read (although the first two paragraphs and last paragraph are pretty muddy in translation)

I'm >>39084163 and the feeling of my body existing is good, breathing is good, and other people are good even if they can't always understand that i like them
it's kinda a blackpill thinking about people for who are continually stirred from comfort by anxiety and what not
>>
File: 20140216-131646.jpg (74KB, 780x439px) Image search: [Google]
20140216-131646.jpg
74KB, 780x439px
>>39084079
whatever helps you sleep at night edge anon but i still get my kicks from a variety of things no matter what lovecraftian thing tells me
>>
File: tarko.png (686KB, 1060x800px) Image search: [Google]
tarko.png
686KB, 1060x800px
>>39084079

I've never seen a happy man in my entire life
>>
I am trash man. I am a contained galaxy incapable of operating outside of the boundaries that were set for me. To be born was to acknowledge this rule of meat and bones and abide by it's tangent nature. Impossibly possible the human brain and language do not mix as the top of the food chain just the bottom climbing over the bottom climbing over the bottom like a martian nigger Pinocchio bitch dancing and prancing over the dime time treadmill of shekel shit in a g string and a king's crown. Grim reaper buddha allah god jesus sucky fucky 2 dollah swallow a th0ousand needles. Get out of my room mother I don't care about anything except for shoving phoneutria up my asshole. It's all your fault, at least 99%, the other 1% was because of tap water. I can smell a dust mite from three billion dorito bags away one millisecond faster than a clock can scream at a cloud and I can thread a chainsaw with a woodchipper while a three foot fireball flavored lollipop is jam packed up my ass and still rub my tummy and pat my head in synchronization with the ozone's heart rate without a drop of sweat oozing through my heart pattern boxer shorts, ripped blue jeans and beer-stained wifebeater shirt. I am the chosen nigga, the space nigga. Time is an imaginary wall closing in on extinction singing to the tune of sunlight sauna and the grinch is huffing chimney smoke and glue. I am a alien. You is an alien. We adopted language into our brain's boundaries as a navigatory multi-purpose tool. It's a double edged sword doomed to decay and stagnation. Happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday GOOD JOB! happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday- good job. You did it! Get a job!

I don't care about human language or you or your big mouth i am ape bang bang i will throw rocks at you i am deaf and blind take it up with HR and single mothers
>>
File: 1466517064204.png (13KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1466517064204.png
13KB, 500x500px
>trees look the same under the ground
>>
>>39084079
Nigga I don't know.

Look up to accomplishments, not,people.
Don't fall in love with the idea of love.

But that's more advice for me, I think questions would be bettee but I can't think of any right now. Advice is too self absorbed I think discussion might be better rather than aphorism

So I keep a notepad of random,thoughts and memories and I have no idea how to organize it. Anyone have anything similar?
>>
File: 1500021263400.jpg (185KB, 1140x910px) Image search: [Google]
1500021263400.jpg
185KB, 1140x910px
>>39084079
I really really want to fight and kill something.
I wish i could have been in world war 2 or something.
Sometimes i worry ill show up to work one day with my rifle just because i feel as though my rage is becoming increasingly severe and uncontrollable.
>>
>>39085493
Why u mad bro??
>>
>>39084079
Yes this is what I mean yesterday. The closest you can get to happiness is to do something you enjoy everyday. Goals will never make us happy, often it makes us miserable instead.
>>
Our thoughts control EVERYTHING. Our thoughts control our emotions and our actions. If you learn to control your thoughts you will become very powerful.
>>
>>39084079
Addiction isn't real, it's the weak willed vs the strong willed.
>>
>>39085858
haha everyone can get addicted read a book you shmuck
>>
>>39085858
HAHHHHHHHH??!?!??!?! HAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?!?!?!?!??!?! HAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?!?!??!?!?! ARE YOU TELLING ME HOW TO TIE MY SHOES KNOBBER BOY? DIDN'T YOUR MOMMA TEACH YOU MANNERS? STOP BEING EDGE CRINGE KEK LIBTARD KEK KEK CRINGE NAZI ANTIFA DIARRHEA ASS NIGGER HONKEY AND DRINK A BEER, BITCH BOY
>>
>>39085858
There is an absolute mountain of proof showing otherwise
>>
>>39084079
>itt: post your emo non-sense
>>
>>39084079
Yes, living in your mom's basement while avoiding responsibility and human interaction sure does give you a rare and unique insight into the human condition
>>
>>39084079

>If you keep identifying as yourself you"ll aways get your pride injured and entangled in petty complexes, instead identify as somebody playing yourself.

>don't chastize yourself too much. You shit, piss and eat like every other sorry mortal ape out there; moments pass but the built up capacity to alter your world is what matters.

To maintain mental equilibrium you need to live in the middle picture, don't think too much of big things or you"ll feel powerless; don't think too much on the small so you don't feel alienated.
>>
>>39085431

>Don't fall in love with the idea of love.

That one is pretty good.
>>
>>39084079
Loneliness is a blessing, you just don't value it because you haven't experienced the opposite.
>>
File: 1501203388044.png (135KB, 1621x989px) Image search: [Google]
1501203388044.png
135KB, 1621x989px
>>39086365
I've always thought this until I saw pic related
>>
File: logic.jpg (9KB, 220x167px) Image search: [Google]
logic.jpg
9KB, 220x167px
>>39084079
>Anon discussing the past, present and future of R9K (1/3):

It seems you're suffering from a leap in logic there, OP.

You're making the assumption that just because some of us on this board are society's rejects or Mother Nature's cruel jokes or fate's wretched, that we're all like this. But I'm afraid that's not the case.

>in b4: But, why, Anon? Didn't the entire purpose of this board become the sheltering of the lessers?

Yes, you wouldn't be wrong to think that my sweet, sweet OP. Let me explain to you how this simple phenomenon occurred (and continues to occur).

As time passes, the internet, as a whole, becomes more and more mainstream. We (the true robots, our stories, our heritage, our struggles) begin to seep into their world. The world of the sheeple, the normies, the Chads and Stacies, the cucks (redditors), the fallen, the cyborgs and halfies. They learn about us; more and more of them become aware of our existence.

And do you know what happens when the masses learn of us OP?

Like moths to a flame, the mundane crowd around the freak shows.

Many of them, lacking in self-awareness and overflowing in self-righteousness, will proclaim that they only came to help; but the wizards (the wisest of our people, how we cherish thee) among us see that excuse for what it is: an egotistical lie with the attempt of garnering praise from others or, for the truly pitiful, a lie that they tell themselves in the sad attempt of trying to mask their genuine, unfeeling mulch of a personality.
>>
File: Jealousy-Cause-and-Cure.jpg (799KB, 3888x2592px) Image search: [Google]
Jealousy-Cause-and-Cure.jpg
799KB, 3888x2592px
>>39086689
>Anon discussing the past, present and future of R9K (2/3):

I digress, and do not appropriately give credit where credit is due. Many of them play no games. They see themselves for what they are: jerks and assholes who come here to feel better at the expense of our anguish. At least these do not lie to us.

But I have not yet answered your question, my fellow robot. You have not asked me why they watch us. You have asked me why they walk among us, post like us; as if they were our equals. The jerks and assholes from earlier would be quick to say that they are our superiors, not our equals. They think they are at the top, when really they are no different from the self-righteous and the rest of the masses.

For you see my sweet summer child, we robots possess an ability that they do not. We have lived our entire lives out of the limelight, we have no inherent need to be the center of attention. But them? They believe the universe exists solely for them. So when they come here to see the freak shows and laugh at our misfortune, that's when the funniest, most ironic thing in the world happens.

Do you know what that is, OP?

Everyone in the world becomes jealous of us. They come, they see, they look around and they want what's ours. Can you believe it, OP? These motherfuckers want to be us. Well, maybe not entirely, and maybe just for a moment, but they want it. And so they post. In a sad, cyclical endeavor of imitation. "The most sincere form of flattery" indeed.
>>
File: 4943054478_21fb7df872.jpg (28KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
4943054478_21fb7df872.jpg
28KB, 500x375px
>>39086718
>Anon discussing the past, present and future of R9K (3/3):

>in b4: B-but then, what of us Anon? What of the great robot race? Do we up uprise like the b8 says m8?

No, my astute comrade, we do not. Fighting... fighting is not the robot way. We will take what they give us, like we always have, like we always will. They want everything, especially our most valued possession: our identity. They will take our title from us, but just as a picked flower withers away, so does a label worn by an undeserving. They will destroy our image. And when others come to see the freak shows they'd heard so much about, only to see some plebs playing pretend, they will leave. And when there is no one left to give these fools the attention they so desperately need, they too will leave; to leach off some other source of self-importance no doubt.

>in b4: So that's it... we die?

Yes, OP, we die. Because that's the robot way. But just as a phoenix rises from the ashes, we too shall be born anew. Because they can't truly kill us. There will always be robots and unlike them, all we will ever need is each other.
>>
File: 1497160929326.jpg (37KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1497160929326.jpg
37KB, 500x500px
>>39086753
I feel as though a world renowned physician just told me i cant be saved.
>>
File: SpiceRub Squarepants.jpg (58KB, 478x467px) Image search: [Google]
SpiceRub Squarepants.jpg
58KB, 478x467px
>>39084079
You can change the state of mind with persistant mantra. It takes time, but it's worth the long-time effort. Sadness is an indicator for weakness. Weakness is the exact opposite of discipline, although in some circumstances your weakness is bound to occur.

I know that there is a god. When a "Virgin Mary" comes to little portuguese children and they get accurate prophecies and predict a "miracle", a "sun" dancing in the heavens, reported by numerous people, then there is certainly a higher power at work. I don't think the events at Fatima have truly been revealed.

Most people want to lick God's big juicy butt before asking him for favors. 99% of prayers share the very same pattern. Nobody cares about repeated ancient nonsense, why would God the Perfect One care, if someone preaches over random bible verses and worships him in a sophisticated, highly ritualized and insanely repetitive manner? He is perfectly fine, why are they trying to appease him with dumb iron age shit?
>>
>>39085393
Severely underrated original statement
>>
File: giphy.gif (662KB, 800x528px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
662KB, 800x528px
>>39086753
Damn... Normies are so narcissistic dey be willing to take everything from those that have nothing. This fucked up man
>>
>>39086718
This is such bullshit
Reeeeeeee
>>
File: comfynight.jpg (107KB, 880x585px) Image search: [Google]
comfynight.jpg
107KB, 880x585px
You can try improving yourself but in the end you'll realize that you're a robot by nature and the self improvement meme is only for normies
>>
>>39088515
We are destined to die a pathetic death that can only be described a 1/500000th as pathetic as the lives we lived
>>
File: hunter cusac and depp.jpg (52KB, 559x422px) Image search: [Google]
hunter cusac and depp.jpg
52KB, 559x422px
>>39084163
Existence is so very shallow and boring nothing excites me I have done everything from skydiving to whole cocktails of drugs, the only thing is I haven't found a woman that makes life worth living should I just kill myself ?
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.